[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /co/. I hear you wanted to pitch a cartoon idea. So lets hear it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: iStock_000010650974Medium.jpg (1 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000010650974Medium.jpg
1 MB, 1698x1131
Hey, /co/. I hear you wanted to pitch a cartoon idea. So lets hear it.
>>
A boy is forced to crossdress like a girl and gets gangbanged. This will be done in an ironic and satirical way about Trump's campaign.
>>
>>77343972
B.P.R.D. and Cable and Deadpool mixed together
>>
>>77343972
the world's five richest people get together on a yacht, and realise how bored they all are.

So they decide to play the most dangerous game, but rather than hunt people on an island they decide to me super villains, and make a blood pact to keep super-villain-ing until all of them have died.

Meanwhile they place bets about what kind of superheroes will show up and when.
>>
Okay, but first the old man has to blow me.
>>
>>77344025
That sounds more like a comic. Besides "evil bsinessman" is such a 90s cliché.
>>
A swarm of bees and a Great Dane are trying to convince two other people that they are actually Sinbad.
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp9980594.jpg (20 KB, 419x470) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp9980594.jpg
20 KB, 419x470
>>77344086

Go on.
>>
File: edgy_on_purpose.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
edgy_on_purpose.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
A show full of satire about edgy nonsense. The family is a bunch of Satanists and the parents have 12 year old triplets and each one does a different edgy thing. The youngest triplet is a gay slut that likes to talk about incest, masturbation, and other lewd things and off screen he claims to have constant underage "relations" with fat creepy sex offenders and wears skimpy outfits constantly. The middle triplet acts like a very nice and calm person but is just a sociopath and is prone to murder or violence either for fun or he "doesn't like their face" which can range to animals, kids, or old people. He even tires to kill his family constantly but comically fails. And the oldest one is a drugdealer who has a drinking and drug abuse problem and tries to act like some Coldsteel. He's considered the straightman of the trio. Despite of all that, they all love each each other and sometimes help their friends and community claiming it's "for their own benefit". Oh but it's cool because it's satire!
>>
>>77344121
Standard slice-of-life scenario. with a rotating cast of regulars, but two "mains." The two human characters and the dog/bees combo interact over a mundane problem/happenstance. The humans are incredulous that they're talking to Sinbad, even if the dog/bees are amazingly good at the deception. The threads of the deception become thin exactly when that's the worst thing that can happen. The dog/bees eventually has to "come out" to its two best friends, and they have to all work together to maintain the deception (because more=better=more chance to fuck it up) as "Sinbad" tries to make his way in the world as a real, semi-famous, person.

Imagine Seinfeld, but with a crazy neighbor that gets the two normies embroiled in confusing or idiotic plots.
>>
>>77344036
He'll blow you if the pitch is good.
If it actually makes money, he'll remove his dentures.
>>
An animated series starring Mr. Frash. An Asian cryogenics expert who got struck by lightning while working on a cryo chamber one day. His real name is Bally Fries (Barry Frash when he pronounces it) and he uses his ability to run fast and freeze objects to try to figure out how to unfreeze central Gotham which became frozen in the same event which gave him his powers.
>>
Characters from various faiths and religions and theistic beliefs get together to experience the end of the world. Gods and Men battle the oldest battle for the last time. The Trickster is betrayed. Tripitaka's flesh is eaten. Everyone dies at the end.
>>
>>77344339
Heracles dies, brutally murdered after the bro-est bro sesh with Thor.

In a world where belief fuels a God's power, America builds it's own Gods with Disney and Santa Claus and Zorro/Batman
>>
File: 1447021823723.gif (912 KB, 240x431) Image search: [Google]
1447021823723.gif
912 KB, 240x431
The vapid adventures of blond and brunet
>>
After Ted's girlfriend leaves him for somebody more mature, the angry bachelor decides to take his vengeance out on the moon. He plots and plans and tricks his roommates into helping him fight the moon (a plan that is explained over and over again to be completely asinine). He hires a private investigator, Karen, to help him keep track of lunar activities. His misadventures are cut short and his plots are foiled by his own ineptitude and short attention span.

But as the series goes on, Ted accidentally embroils himself in government conspiracy. When it becomes an issue of national security, the FBI hires Ted mistakenly believing him to be an expert on the moon and the nation's only hope in stopping the looming threat on the surface. Unfortunately, Ted has no idea what is going on and he goes deeper and deeper in over his head.

The show would be serialized and the tone would shift from goofy to dramatic.

Yadada Dada da!
>>
Straight white males fight for what's white and straight. And blacks, women, & gays are banned from watching it.
>>
>>77347234
I'd watch the hell out of this.
>>
>>77347234
That sounds entertaining as hell.
>>
Girl with no arms goes on a cross country crime spree with her boyfriend, the Russian God of Winds (a former Olympic medalist for the U.S.S.R.) and her GPS, which was defective and programmed to believe he was a trucker trying to deliver an eighteen Wheeler full of toys for orphans.

The girl is on a quest for blood and to get her arms back.
>>
>>77347286
>>77347276

Yo, that means a lot because it's the real show I'm currently working on. I'm six episode scripts in right now.
>>
>>77347265

So like a reverse Steven Universe.
>>
2 lolis are adopted by a family of pedos, hijinks ensue
>>
>>77347329
Please keep us updated!
>>
Eveready Harton's Sexual Education
Airs this fall on Nick Jr.
>>
>>77344371
>Bugs Bunny becomes the god of trickery ala Loki and Anansi.

Nice.
>>
So, uh, it's like Marvel Disc Wars, but, like, with Godzilla.
>>
A series of Jack the Giant killer with each episode based off a different version of the English folk tale.
>oh come on Anon, we've seen hundreds of Jack and the Beanstalk cartoons and spin offs
Well that is the most child friendly tale.
But have you heard any of the other versions where Jack grows up to be a giant killing mercenary? Using either cunning or brute force such as tricking a giant to cut open his own guts in an eating contest or facing another giant in single combat wielding a pickaxe?
Each episode a new giant to grusomely slay.
>yeah, there's a reason those versions were never made as cartoons.
>>
File: 1399025145698.jpg (3 MB, 1600x5000) Image search: [Google]
1399025145698.jpg
3 MB, 1600x5000
>>77343972
So, inspired by picture related...
>A bunch of strange alien pods fall to earth one day which each hold a potential power armor.
>Our main hero is bright, if normal teenager who ends up basically crushed by his pod and not simply given a power armor, but turned into a cyborg
>By the time he recovers from this, the world has gone to hell and he goes on a desperate search to find his family and friends, help restore order to the world, and unravel the mysteries of the pods

The "Cyborg Hero" thing may or may not also be because of listening to Metal Gear Rising music.
>>
2 coyotes in a trenchcoat attend a human high school. Just fucking follow the formula from there.
>>
>>77343972
Corporate synergy
>>
>>77343972
A firefighter heroically puts out a fire, but is horribly burned and put in a coma in the process. While in the coma, a demon attempts to possess him, claiming to be the one responsible for the fire.

Instead of being possessed, the firefighter proves too strong for the demon to handle and instead takes control of the demon. He gains supernatural powers and uses it to help others. Eventually his priest friend offers to excorcize the demon, but he decides to keep it in order to help more people.

At some point, the devil finds out about this and sends out his minions to kill him, and the firefighter and his priest friend must fight them.
>>
File: shitposting.gif (171 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
171 KB, 600x331
Series revolves around a group of 5 superheroes. Being born a super is a bit common in this world, so there's basically a Xavier's school for gifted children/Sky High deal going on. These students are basically taught how to use there powers to their max potential and for good.
Havent decided if i wanted the school to be a high school like setting or if I want the main 5 to even be in the school, but I do have a trump card for it to not be an exact copy of those ideas.
>>
File: 22minutespluscommercials.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
22minutespluscommercials.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
I think the pilot speaks for itself.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.