[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is one show that you subconsciously remembered every line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1447000810396.jpg (166 KB, 660x880) Image search: [Google]
1447000810396.jpg
166 KB, 660x880
There is one show that you subconsciously remembered every line two

For example

>"so we can be Sweaty and covered in GREASE"

>"Is that what he calls it"

>"I remember chocolate, I ALWAYS HATED IT"

all from the same show
Pic unrelated
>>
Bump, can you guess it
>>
>>77338926
>two
>>
>>77338926
It's Spongebob, OP. You might've gotten away with it if not for the third line.

>"We gotta go to the bathroom."
>"We? Together? At once?"

>"Oh yeah? Well what's 2 + 2?"
"Any of that crystal ball stuff with cost you extra."
>>
>>77338926
>>77339118
Is that supposed to be a question?

OP you dumb fuck that's spongebob and almost everyone knows spongebob quotes out the ass
>>
>>77338926
>Pic unrelated
Ok, but what is pic related from.

I need to masterbate to it.
>>
>>77341168
It's almost like that's the subject

Are you payric, cus you are not acting very smart
>>
>>77341265
My correction are you Patrick
>>
>>77338926
Dominator a shit.
>>
>>77340964
Johnny Bravo. Great show.
>>
Home Movies

Not a cartoon, but I've got a lot of Gunshow comics burned into my memory.
>>
>>77341222
Wander Over Yonder, it's a character who showed in two episodes, Greater Hater and Battle Royale (season two ep 1 and 8 respectively), her name is Lord Dominator
>>
Freckles on green skin hotties is my weakness.
>>
Don't die on me now thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.