[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Fry a husbando?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
It seems that in the Futurama fanbase, a lot of fans think that Fry is "handsome" or "hot", admire him for his "sweet" heart-of-gold personality, and would "totally get with him" if they were Leela.

Example:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0471711/board/thread/111560388

Are these fans generally straight women, or faggots?
>>
Idk but they only like him because there's no way to smell him
>>
>>77338855
He's cute but his apparent lack of hygiene really gets in the way of him being an husbando.
>>
File: 023_kif_gulp.gif (8 KB, 265x400) Image search: [Google]
023_kif_gulp.gif
8 KB, 265x400
>>77338855
I think you meant Kif. Obviously.
>>
As a man with an open mind, I see nothing attractive about Fry. And nothing particularly repulsive either. Experience tells me that probably means most of them are women.
>>
Fry is actually really fun to draw. Back when I was re-discovering Futurama a few years ago, I doodled his dorky nose and hair spikes all over my sketchbooks.
>>
Literally anything can be a husbando thanks to the internet but Fry was created to be a relatable lead to the sci-fi geeks so the answer is no
>>
>>77338855
Literally anything is a husbando. Normies have devalued waifus into meaning "character that I like"
>>
>>77341080
I always thought "waifu" felt like, in many cases, "childhood fictional crush who makes you smirk and blush" (rhyme not intended).
>>
>>77338855
As a gayfag his slightly chubby belly always looked attractive to me but his personality kinda deteriorated as the show went on.
>>
>>77341907
What about "cool", everyman, more average intelligence S1 Fry?
>>
File: sexyfry.gif (51 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
sexyfry.gif
51 KB, 640x400
>>77338855
>>
>>77338855
It varies from episode to episode.

There are a lot of episodes where Fry is sweet, kind, not disgusting, stuff like that. Fry gets depressed when his best friend is lost in space, Fry loved his dog so much it waited for him for eternity, Fry re-arranged starts to say "I Love You", gave up his oxygen to save Leela's life, and so on.

But then there are a lot of episodes where Fry lies, proudly proclaims he doesn't bath, doesn't care if his best friend is sent to hell, and so on from there.

Personally, I'd a Fry.
>>
He's kinda cute at certain times. That's all I can really say though.
>>
>>77338855
I'd be lying if i said i didnt think he was pretty hot sometimes. Like others said he's cute and nice, he has a boyish charm with his humor and generally good nature. Also i dont find his sloppiness a turn off, like the bureaucrat lady i think his dirtiness is a bit of a turn on.
>>
>>77343510
>>77343523
>>77343721
Are you straight women, or faggots?
>>
>>77343737
Yes
>>
>>77338855
There are no girls on the internet.
>>
His main flaw is just being so stupid. That'd be hard to tolerate for long but that's not his fault. Smart Fry on those parasites was like damn though, incredible. Overall he's much more selfless than most. Deeply attached to friends, doesn't really want to hurt anyone and enjoys harmless fun. Also likes Rush, dogs, and is good at classic arcade. Would.

It should tell you something about how terrible women are that when I was a teenager I was more attracted to Zapp Brannigan.
>>
>>77343856
Are you a self-hating woman or something?
>>
>>77343861
everyone is terrible but me.
>>
I don't know. I'm usually into bara and larger guys, but something about the 'lovable idiot' approach really does great things for him. I'd blow him for sure.
>>
File: Frydisco.gif (1 MB, 356x275) Image search: [Google]
Frydisco.gif
1 MB, 356x275
He can dance if he wants to.
>>
>>77343956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGw8DWctAts
>>
he has a steady job and reasonable hygiene. a woman could do worse
>>
>>77343884
Are you a straight grill, or a faggot?
>>
>>77343984
there are women into bara?
>>
>>77343956
>confusing Van McCoy with Men Without Hats
>confusing disco with new wave

get it together man
>>
>>77343993
Sime are, yeah.
>>
Fry with the worms was pretty based.
>>
>>77343993
There are women and men into everything you can name. No matter what a person looks like, there is someone out there, that will jack/jill it to pictures of them.
>>
>>77338921
You can get him to bathe, you know.
>>
>>77343856
>more attracted to Zapp Brannigan
how
>>
>>77344217
confidence is retardedly compelling. if you are so convinced you're the hottest shit you radiate delusion, you got a foot in the door with chicks.

but really it's all about the velour
>>
>>77344302
Heh

Women
>>
File: stupidfry.gif (543 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
stupidfry.gif
543 KB, 500x379
>tfw my high school gf had a crush on him and I was actually jealous
>>
I always thought Fryfags were your typical "nice guys" pretending to be women-who-like-nice-guys so they (and the other nice guys pretending to be these woman) can feel like, somewhere out there, they have a shot at having a girlfriend and finding true love.
>>
>>77344021
So what would be hotter? A reasonably strong guy with norma BMI or a reasonably strong guy slightly overweight BMI?

I'm asking this because even if I like girls from skinny to chubby slightly overweight ones with well distributed fat looks more fun.
>>
>>77343956
Never noticed Leela's neon lips.
>>
>>77344345
>So what would be hotter?

That depends entirely on who you ask, like I believe I stated in my last post.
>>
File: Fry-Coffee.png (492 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Fry-Coffee.png
492 KB, 640x480
>>77344331
Fry is more than your typical nice guy, at his best. He's a goddamn hero. That's rare in actual human beings.

There are cheap ways to win hos but there are also more difficult, longlasting ways to earn girls like Leela.
>>
>>77344345
latter. abs are ugly, gimme that chubby belly.
>>
>>77344372
Play averages. Normally people don't find people with skin diseases hot even if some might have a kink for that.
>>
>>77344496
I would have to guess that the body type ladies fantasize about is what you typically find on the covers of romance novels. If that's a high BMI it's the weight of all that granite.
>>
>>77344331
But Fry is a legitimately nice guy, not a "nice guy" in the internet sense.
>>
>>77344357
Gifs can do weird things to colors.
>>
He's a bit of a dumbass but is really cute with how childish he can be, it's like a rare innocence that is hardly ever found in adults which makes him moe. I like good natured dorks and would just force him to shower when necessary.

So yes.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.