[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your black bug room like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x160
What's your black bug room like?
>>
A chaotic airport or a labyrinthine parking lot.
>>
The empty storage room in the basement of my childhood home that my father used to lock me in whenever I misbehaved.
>>
>>77338761
I don't understand what this was referring to and I wish they'd expanded on the concept more
>>
What is this, a Silent Hill homage?
>>
>>77343065
>The Black Bug Room is a hallucinatory representation of the unconscious of a person. Any person entering there is losing contact with reality and he's acting only under the influence of his secret fears.
And while we're still with Rightclops, here's how he sees women he interacted with. He built hotel brick by brick, he didn't just wanted it to appear.
>>
Na I'm too strong of a person to break down

I'd start fighting
>>
Alone, in a room with bedbugs.
>>
>>77338761
The one I live in
>>
>>77338761
It looks bigger than the small thumbnail that you're posting OP.
>>
>>77343108
Wolverine's libido room was funnier
>>
File: for_ants.jpg (300 KB, 846x453) Image search: [Google]
for_ants.jpg
300 KB, 846x453
>>77345659
>>
>>77346793
>That uniform

This is some nonsense trippy shit of Morrison's, isn't it?
>>
>>77343108
Deadpool's Libido room is still the best.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.