[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christine Cavanaugh died last year in Dec 2014 >voiced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Chuckie_Finster.jpg (14 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
Chuckie_Finster.jpg
14 KB, 193x261
>Christine Cavanaugh died last year in Dec 2014
>voiced Chuckie, Dexter, Gosalyn, Babe, etc.

holy shit I didn't know about that, I only remember her suddenly vanishing from voice acting at the late 90's
>>
She was born in '63. Damn, that was a real early death. It says undisclosed causes as well.
>>
And I also think prior before her death no one knew if she retired.
>>
yeah basically this sudden death makes you wonder if her sudden retirement is because she got bad news from her doctor
because that retirement was at her peak, and out of NOWHERE
>>
>>77337626
But what bad news in 2001 would make her die 13 years after retiring
>>
She apparently had cancer. It was in remission for years, but eventually came back and killed her.
>>
Her obituary (written by the family) said

>When her life changed she found herself needing the quiet of the country and her love changed from entertaining to hiking, reading, writing and living a simple life. Even with the evolution in her life her wit, wisdom and imagination were still alive and well.

It feels weird speculating on this, but 'Even with the evolution in her life her wit, wisdom and imagination were still alive and well' makes it sound like whatever it was affected her body and/or mind.
>>
She had a unique voice if anything, in fact most of the Rugrats cast did.
>>
I read one interview she gave in the 90s and she comes off as someone who had a lot of depression/angst under the surface.
>>
>>77339190
>>77339132
>>77339063
Honestly, I think it had something to do with her slurry voice that she had during her career
>>
>>77339135
Nancy Cartwright didn't do a bad job with Chuckie once she got into the role. Her first attempts were just Bart with a head cold, but she got better with time. But like you said, Christine's voice was pretty unusual and difficult to find someone who could replicate her.
>>
>>77339328
Too bad Nancy only voiced him in Zombie Rugrats so nobody really gave a fuck.
>>
I'm 1997 and who is this?
>>
>>77343450
This meme is getting stale and overused.

Also, Rugrats was still running from 2000-2004 and then had reruns until 2007. You should remember shit from when you were 3-10, unless you're a retard.
>>
>>77339190
I was thinking suicide when she died, I hope >>77339063 is right and that's not the case although I feel like an asshole for saying I hope someone died of cancer
I always enjoyed her work.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.