[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the matter? Afraid you might love them more than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11
What's the matter? Afraid you might love them more than X-Men? Don't you just love all their super memorable characters?
>>
I like Lockjaw.
>>
I love Medusa, blackout, ahura, Karnak crystal maximus kamala and the nuhumans and reader
>>
i'll start picking up their books when they move back to the blue area of the moon

now that dracula has a base set up, they could be neighbors, and that's a story with potential
>>
>>77337080
Dracula hasn't had his moon base in years. He got btfo at the end of that arc by MI-13 and his army was decimated.
He got resurrected in an arc of X-men and he's looked like a Castlevania reject ever since.
Right now I think he's being held captive by SHIELD in the Howling Commandos book

Asgard is on the Moon though
>>
>>77337176
You're a superhuman people with advanced technology? Well golly gee!
That's just what we are.
>>
>>77336895
So will they ever let Black Bolt lead the inhumans again? Or will Medusa always lead now because of feminist bs? They haven't even brought up him having multiple wives in years
>>
>>77336895
Blackbolt, Medusa and Karnak are cool, but I don't like how the former two are being written right now. They fix that and I'll be all over this shit.
>>
>>77336895
I bet no one here could name 20 Inhumans without looking them up.
>>
>>77337520
Blackbolt
Medusa
Crystal
Karnak
Triton
Gorgon
Lockjaw
Maximus
Ahura
Luna
Kamala Khan
Reader
Inferno
Flint
Naja
Iso
Grid
Eldrac
Frank McGee
Auran
Lineage
Lash
Unspoken
Red Raven
Ren Kimura
Haechi
Iron Cross
Toro
Daisy Johnson

And I'm out
>>
>>77337520
black bolt
medusa
karnak
crystal
agon
randac
nahreese
kamala
ahura
luna
grid
iso
flint
naja
reader
unspoken
lash
lineage
maximus
eldrac
haechi
iron cross
toro
daisy
inferno
auran
frank mcgee
seeker
seeker 2
phaeder
Maelstrom
ren kimura
kacy
grove
mother bones
kamran
iridia I think it was
there was a green one with a name similar to naja
gorgon
>>
File: ANINH002var-6cee3.jpg (195 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
ANINH002var-6cee3.jpg
195 KB, 900x1366
Crystal is best.
>>
>>77336895

I would read Inhumans but they just have too many books all at once and I'm not sure which ones are worth it. And I haven't really been hearing any hype on any of them, which leads me to believe it's probably mediocre at best
>>
>>77337875
>>77337762

Are some of these in the tv show? Or just so new that recent readers can recall them? I've been reading comics for over 20 years and have probably read more Marvel than most, but Inhumans are such a side show that it's impossible for me to invest that sort of mental energy into even remembering unmemorable characters.

Hell, I could name more of the Shiar guard than I could the Inhumans.
>>
>>77337938
Man artists just can't agree on if those black lines on Crystals hair are part if her hair or some sort of hairpiece
>>
>>77336895
The problem is the incredibly mean spirited way Marvel is treating long existing characters in the X-Men, and entirely because they are salty that they can't get the rights back from Fox.
>>
>>77337938
Crystal is the worst.
>>
File: ass.jpg (434 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
434 KB, 900x1366
>>77337938
>shrink boobs
>double ass shots
>>
>>77337988
There is no point in reading uncanny inhumans without reading infinity and inhuman. So stick to ms marvel, karnak, or devil dinosaur.
>>
>>77338004
Kirby or Byrne IIRC had her take it off once or twice. I remember Luna Maximoff as a baby had a similar hair piece. It eventually just became part of her hair by ignorant artists.
>>
>>77337996
I guess people have different opinions on things. That being said those are all from the comics, the first anon messed up red raven isn't inhuman all of the other bird people are.

>>77338004
It was a hair piece during kirby, but it has been part of the hair for like the last 20 years at least.
>>
I want the culture wars of old Inhumans versus these outsider Inhumans.

I don't want X-men lite. I dropped X-men. Don't put it in my Inhumans.
>>
>>77336895
Ok, I haven't kept up on all the inhuman stuff they've been trying to force on us... but I've always loved Blackbolt, so why the fuck is everything focused on Medusa? Why is she in the throne instead of him?! Medusa is the fucking mouthpiece, she's a queen, but her main duty has ALWAYS been to translate BB's sign language.

Tell me the truth /co/... is this more absolutely bullshit politically correct, SJW tier nonsense?
>>
>>77337008
>Trolling the shills

Absolutely beautiful.
>>
All the Inhuman books are pretty bad aside from I assume Ms Marvel which I don't read.
Even Karnak is disappointing so far.

It doesn't help that they're being forced out of their usual place due to movie bullshit at the expense of the fucking X-Men, the most widely-known Marvel characters pre-MCU outside of maybe Spider-Man and the Hulk.

I don't think anyone is opposed to them making more Inhuman books and shit, but they're clearly being set up to be the new X-Men and that's fucking gay
>>
>>77338129
>red raven isn't inhuman all of the other bird people are.
Sorry I knew the bird people were Inhumans but I can't name any of them but Red Raven
>>
>>77338155
>I want the culture wars of old Inhumans versus these outsider Inhumans.
That is what lineage tried to set up. But muggas vs inhumans is what editors want.
>>
>>77338404
These editors are out of touch. Why poison your brands against each other? It's just needlessly destructive.
>>
Literally only BlackBolt matters.
>>
Is Luna still with her dad?
>>
>>77338744
Maybe, last time she showed up was in x-force I think
>>
File: 1444841787330.jpg (409 KB, 892x928) Image search: [Google]
1444841787330.jpg
409 KB, 892x928
>>
File: crystalcunt.jpg (430 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
crystalcunt.jpg
430 KB, 988x1500
>>77337938
fuck that whore
>>
Getting Jenkins Inhumans, any other solid stories you guys recommend? Anything new cool?
>>
>>77338637
Because marvels been making more money off making its heros fight eachother since Civil War. Since then pretty much every event is about the hero's beating eachother up. So now they can do that aaaand discredit fox's cash flow. Or at least try.
>>
>>77336895
I'd read an Inhumans book if it weren't for the stupid redesigns and Earth bullshit. I liked the concept better when it was a bunch of royal assholes on the moon.

Kamala and snake girl are qts though
>>
File: Balloon Head.jpg (136 KB, 1000x432) Image search: [Google]
Balloon Head.jpg
136 KB, 1000x432
Balloon Head issue when?
>>
>>77338938
>Anything new cool?
I think the whole point of this thread is that the new stuff is utter shit Anon. If you want something cool, check out the Inhuman sections of War of Kings, especially the prequel with them leaving earth to bring down the Kree Empire by themselves(oh god we hide from humans cuz they scare us!), or the Secret Invasion Tie-in, that was pretty cool too.
>>
>>77338938
War of the Kings is good.
>>77338946
I hate how Civil War was the film that people cheered for most at the Phase 3 reveal announcement
>>
>>77336895
>super memorable characters
None of those characters are memorable! Especially not the ones that have been around since the 60s! You know, most of the people in that picture you fucking uneducated dick fuck
>>
>>77338845

What the fuck did Quicksilver do? Why would Crystal do that? Holy crap.
>>
>>77339014
I agree thats it annoying, especially at first, but I'm more hopeful now after I heard that its gonna be less about them turning on eachother, and more on how the entire thing is a ploy by Hydra remnants. I'm hoping it ends with Red Skull reemerging as the master mind of the whole thing! Turning the hero's against each other would be a pretty good plot for the Skull.
>>
>>77339004
>>77339014
Thanks guys, adding that to my list
>>
>>77339048
Quicksilver kidnapped her and forced her through Terrigenis cause he went nuts over "No More Mutants"
>>
Uncanny inhumans has been decent. Inhuman was ok. Attilan rising was only good for the first two chapters. Karnak seems like it might be good depending on where Ellis takes it.
>>
>>77339048
Well if you look close at the bottom frame you'll see he's got a bunch of funky ridges in in his chest right? Thats not badly drawn chest hair, thats a bunch of Terrigin Crystals that got embedded in his chest when he stole them and fucked up. He got the ability to move through time and restart mutant powers, but they always got fucked up in some way.

Also he did
>>77339110
...so yeah he was on a pretty good crazy binge and just causing trouble everywhere at the time.
>>
>>77339091
Not even just that, but Marvel did a "Fan vote of the top 75 Marvel stories of all time", and guess what was number 1?
Death of Gwen Stacy but number 2 was Civil War
>>
>>77338785
All New X-Factor but yeah
>>
So what's the best of the new Marvel stuff? Only thing I've picked up was Doctor Strange #1, which was good. Is Extraordinary X-Men any good? Also heard good things about Howard the Duck.
>>
>>77339048
>>77339110

Crystal was always a fucking bitch. Remember how she used to betray Quicksilver with their neighbor. Even the guy felt bad about fucking her on the couples' bed and ruining a marriage when she felt no remorse at all.
>>
>>77339048
Kidnapped Luna stole some mist, killed an inhuman. And this caused silent war. Also luna wasn't supposed to get the mist.
>>
>>77339155
Meant for>>77338938
>>
I want to like the Inhumans but Medusa took some serious bitch pills under Soule.
>>
>>77336895
King Kek, Redhead, Barbara Gordon, Big Dog and all the others. Super memorable. Thanks Disney.
>>
Not enough fetishes.

Kamala's carrying the slack for everybody.
>>
>>77339656
Naja doesn't do it for you?
>>77339447
You kidding? Medusa has been the nicest she's ever been under Soule!
>>
>>77339656
>He's not into inflatable heads
>>
So they're the X-Men but not and they have to make sure everyone knows they're not the X-Men and they totally have an interesting history like...the Terrigen Mist and how Inhumans could come from anybody and...it's like a monarchy and Black Bolt is so OP and...their stories are super interesting why can't you get it.
>>
>>77338033
whats pic from? looks like some avatar airbending shit. i like it
>>
>>77340350
Preview art from All New Inhumans
>>
>>77339187
Speaking of that, any word on a new X-Factor popping up? Or is that ship sailed? I was hoping PAD would get another book.
Hell, give him an Inhuman-Factor or something.
>>
Will the Inhuman push end now that Based Feige keked Marvel over with the movie?
>>
>>77343373
Maybe, dunno. Look at Spidey, moment rights were back with Marvel, amount of Spider-books tripled.
>>
>>77336895
They're basically mutant elves, nobody likes elves
>>
>>77336895
You mean like Not Hawkguy?
>>
>>77336895
...Who are you guys?
>>
>>77343373
depends If Marvel is really going to push all that ANAD garbage after they reach issue 6.

I'm pretty sure once they start trimming the fat they'll start upping the number of X-Men books.
>>
>>77340350
Avatar Crystal wielding the power of earth, fire, water, and adultery. it's from all new inhumans.
>>
>>77336895
Don't try to tell me that's not a damn moustache.
>>
>>77343652
We're Star Fox!
>>
>>7733820
Blackbolt messed up
>>
>>77336895
Is there anything on earth sadder than current X-Men fans?
>>
File: froppy disc.jpg (108 KB, 979x800) Image search: [Google]
froppy disc.jpg
108 KB, 979x800
>>77336895

I thought snake tits was a frog person for a second and got hype - Marvel really should just be looking at who ranks high in the My Hero Academia Western Readership Character Poll and just copied the top 2-6th place for new inhuman characters.
>>
>>77344176
She's gonna adultry the fuck out of all those guys.
>>
>>77345480
I don't think she's married at the moment

Medusa on the other hand...
>>
>>77336895
I always thought that vizually, they are more interesting, and at least they have their own kingdom and politicsm instead of the social problens of the x-men, that arent allowed to advance, because the plot says that they always need to be hated.
>>
File: NO black bolt.png (864 KB, 636x479) Image search: [Google]
NO black bolt.png
864 KB, 636x479
>>77336895
i like those ew inhumans but i hate that they are pushed as muties.
> rebuild the kingdom
> stop kicking out black bolt for medusa
> leave kamala out of this.
i would love if they would mix the inhumans with the x-men tho.like being the third option between xavier and magnetto
> going to live in your own kingdom empty of filthy humans
but current marvel isnt that smart.
>>
>>77337520
>Black Bolt
>Maximus
>Triton
>Lockjaw
>Crystal
>Karnak
>Gorgon
>Luna
>Ahura
>Randac
Should all be nameable by anyone that reads Marvel and isn't a casual, save maybe Ahura and Randac. So that's 9. As for the remaining 10:
>Kamala
>Dante the Inferno
>Lineage
>Iso
>Eldrac
>Lash
>The Unspoken
>Ahura
>Reader
>Naja
Simple enough.
>>
>>77345615
>I don't think she's married at the moment
As if that has EVER stopped her before.
>>
>>77338938
Check out Earth-X. It's not explicitly an inhumans story but they play a pretty major role and it's a must-read for Marvel fans regardless.
>>
>>77345361
this is only a small portion of x-men fans
>>
>>77337520
There are more than 20 Inhumans?

>Black Bolt
>Medusa
>Karnak
>Gorgon
>Triton
>Naja
>Lockjaw
>Crystal
>Maximus
>Auran
>Kamala

I'm pretty sure that's it
>>
The group Marvel wants so desperately the casuals are making sure they never become popular
>>
>>77346744
I hope they are going somewhere with all the shit they have done to black bolt. Besides pushing it him out of picture.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.