[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if he had been on the plane...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: Seth_MacFarlane.jpg (185 KB, 1105x1600) Image search: [Google]
Seth_MacFarlane.jpg
185 KB, 1105x1600
What if he had been on the plane...
>>
with no survivors
>>
He would've died. If only...
>>
>>77327725
What if Hitler found the cure for cancer?
>>
>wishing death on someone because you don't enjoy their work
>>
>>77328264
Is there something wrong with that?
>>
>>77327725
Family Guy just might be looked at as a Golden cartoon made by a God.
>>
>>77328083
The point is don't think about it, OP
>>
>>77327725
He would've met Micheal Jackson, and his death would of been overshadowed by the same person.
>>
>>77328083
He probably wouldn't have given it to the Jews.
>>
>>77328083
Hitler was an art major. We should be surprised he accomplished anything at all.
>>
>>77328483
What did the jews ever do to Hitler?
>>
File: seven.png (68 KB, 212x245) Image search: [Google]
seven.png
68 KB, 212x245
Family Guy wouldn't be as popular as it is today so /co/ would love it because we're all a bunch of contrarian, hipster faggots.
It would be another short lived cartoon that /co/ praises like Clone High, Mission Hill or The Critic.

Tell me I'm wrong.
>>
Then 9-11 would have been a real tragedy.
>>
>>77328923
just checked. he would have died mid season 3, so it was still pretty decent then.
i'd say this checks out.
>>
>>77328298
yes
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x400
Mark Wahlberg was gonna be on there, too.
>>
then Michael Cera would have the most punchable face in Hollywood
>>
>>77328264
>saying this on 4chan where people wish you death because you said something they don't agree with
>>
>>77327725
Then we would have never gotten American Dad and that would be a real tragedy.
>>
>>77328083
Get back in the garage, Rick!
>>
>>77328264
What if anon had been on the plane...
>>
>>77329402
>mila kunis dumped him before the sequel
>>
>>77331642
Anon probably was on that plane how would we know
>>
>>77331642
What is moot had been on the plane
>>
"it could have been me on that plane!"
"I was in the city when it happened, I almost died!"
"my uncle's brother's neighbour knows someone who actually went to that cafe! he could have died too!"

fuck. you. all.

If you weren't actually there then just fuck off. You're not a survivor you're just some prick who had a close call. Why even bring it up?
>>
So that's why Family Guy makes so many 9/11 jokes. Seth is allowed to make fun of 9/11 because he was almost on one of those planes.
>>
>>77328526
How good do you think his lewds would be?
>>
File: hayleysummer.jpg (31 KB, 299x466) Image search: [Google]
hayleysummer.jpg
31 KB, 299x466
No American Dad, and that would have fucking sucked.
>>
>>77334570
My grandfather survived the Holocaust! Thank god he was in norway....
>>
>>77328483
Lizards don't get cancer anon
>>
>>77328565
Nothing. They were a focal point to unify the German people, who were hurting on basically every front as a country due to the Treaty of Versailles and what amounted to basically a blank check in war reparations. For Hitler, jews made an ideal target because historically they have been treated (and treated themselves) as 'outsiders' within european culture. The real culprits for Germany's dire situation following WWI were both the german people themselves, as well as the disproportionate retributions that their european neighbors demanded. In this situation, logically the nazis couldn't put the responsibility on neighboring people that are, for the most part, ethnically identical to them (and would hopefully be peaceably subjugated/join the nazi movement), and they couldn't blame themselves and their past war actions as the economy itself was being rebuilt primarily by the manufacture of war materials, so for the most part europe as a continent escaped the death squads that were instead assigned to massacring the jews.
>>
All "adult" cartoons wouldn't look like newspaper comics.
>>
>>77335704
I'm pretty sure this is unsubstantiated.
>>
Has Family Guy done more bad than good when it comes to the influence it's had on the adult cartoon lineup since 1999-now?
>>
>>77336085
>Nothing.
They are outsiders because they secretly consider gentiles outsiders. Also Stalin hated Jews because the original Bolsheviks, who were Jews, pissed him off with the horseshit they pulled. This revolution was originally funded in part by Jewish owned banks.

You're partially right about the scapegoat shit though, but Germany was blamed for WWI. Of course, they did that shit for WWII. They were willing to accept any nutjob.
>>
>>77336352
I'm pretty sure it was a cheap joke.
>>
>>77336406
Seems like it
>>
File: 1446860420299.jpg (76 KB, 517x630) Image search: [Google]
1446860420299.jpg
76 KB, 517x630
>>77336449
Mfw.
>>
>>77336527
Mfw no face?
>>
If he died in 9-11, the show would have become a huge cult classic and he's be remembered as a creative genius murdered in his prime.

Family Guy would still be rerun to this day, on Cartoon Network ala Cowboy Bebop and more so, since Seth was dead, I could see Cartoon Network BUYING the show from Fox for the sake of perpetual reruns.

The biggest thing would be that with no new Family Guy, AS would never explode like it did. Toonami would never of left weekdays because they would have to have leaned on it to cover the gap and ratings.

Futurama MIGHT have lasted longer on AS though too and I could see new episodes going there after first running on Fox, let alone getting revived much sooner by Fox.
>>
>>77329402
>implying marky mark couldn't handle some middle east fuckin shits
>>
>>77327725
Looking at this list, what's the last watchable episode of Family guy?
>>
>>77336737
So the only downside would be no American Dad?
>>
>>77336960
mr saturday knight
>>
>>77335638
he couldnt even draw buildings without fucking up perspective

he'd be as bad as a shounen-ai hentai artist
>>
would be really funny if macfarlane made that up like that guy from the league
>>
>>77328083
What if Hitler had been accepted into art school?
>>
>>77342389
The walls of the gas chambers would have been lined with fine art.
>>
>>77336527
What god do you have to piss off to get a face made of horse dicks?
>>
>>77327725
You wouldn't have got to make this thread. Hell, you probably have killed yourself instead. You should right him a letter thanking him for saving your life.
>>
File: unnamed.png (122 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
122 KB, 300x300
>>77329510
This man begs to differ.
>>
>>77336737

All this thread does is making me believe that there's another universe where all of this stuff actually happened. Hitler artschool, Seth dying, etc. One wonder what kind of popular culture they have over there?
>>
>>77342835
I wanted to like this guy, but he has only one speed and one mode of comedy that works. At least he isn't David Spade.
>>
>>77342835

I liked him at one point but all he does now is namedrop famous people he "hangs out" with and talks about liberal Hollywood garbage. Also his voice is so damn irritating. Although there are more punchable people in Hollywood than him but I can't think of anyone at the moment.
>>
I thought OP was setting up a Bane joke. I'm left disappointed.
>>
>>77338612
Is that the Michael DiMartino that would later become half of Bryke?
>>
>>77327725

I imagine he would've panicked after realizing the situation he was in, after calming down he would get a smug grin on his face then either try to do a song to cheer the terrified passengers up or end up saying something about the terrorist's religion where they would've just murdered him in cold blood. He'd die but die with that smug grin on his face, feeling euphoric.
>>
>>77343338
Yup
>>
File: 4fqXn.jpg (152 KB, 590x644) Image search: [Google]
4fqXn.jpg
152 KB, 590x644
>>77327725
King of the Hill would still be on the air.
>>
What kind of cruel world do we live in where King of the Hill is cancelled, the creator of Frasier dies in a tragic accident and Seth still gets to churn out shit?
>>
>>77343886
King of the Hill ended because Brittany Murphy died. Or at least that was my impression.
>>
>>77327725
dillion harper/10
>>
>>77343928
No she died almost a year after the cancellation was announced.
It was canceled because Seth wanted Cleveland Show made.
They needed a time slot. Sit Down, Shut Up was already getting the only open slot so something had to go.
>>
>>77335638
Considering he was a giant Disneyfag, they would probably involve Snow White or Minnie Mouse.
>>
>>77335638
You should look at his work
We are talking Moon Over June tier
>>
>>77330000
>where were you when dub-dub-quads was ignored
>>
>>77330000
Congrats.
>>
>>77344034
Now what's the next step
>>
>>77344003
>It was canceled because Seth wanted Cleveland Show made.
And thank god that happened, otherwise we would've never gotten Silicon Valley
>>
Was it actually proven he was due to get on the plane or is this something he said during an interview and people assumed was the truth?
>>
>>77331642
>>77332038
4chan was created 2-3 years after muh nebar faggot, so literally nothing in 4chan history would have changed.
>>
>>77342463
>Hitler fresco's is the last thing you see

damn, son.
>>
>>77342542
>What god do you have to worship to get a face made of horse dicks?
ftfy
>>
>>77327725
No Comos !!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GolUms0aykk
He has good taste from time to time
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.