[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If these two were on the same team, which one would more likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: cyclops captain america.jpg (437 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
cyclops captain america.jpg
437 KB, 850x850
If these two were on the same team, which one would more likely emerge as the group's leader and how would the other deal with not being the leader? Who do you think would be the more competent leader? Which one would you follow?
>>
>>81602929
>If these two were on the same team, which one would more likely emerge as the group's leader
Team of mutants > Scott
Team of literally anything else > Cap

>and how would the other deal with not being the leader?
Storm off and form his own team to do things better > Scott
Chill and probably end up with a mentor/mentee thing going on regardless > Cap

>Who do you think would be the more competent leader?
In almost every circumstance > Cap

>Which one would you follow?
Rightclops, of course
>>
>>81602929
Cap would most likely be the leader but Scott is probably more practical than Cap
>>
>>81602929
Scott. Only casuals are saying Cap. Scotts secondary mutation is literally being a tactician.
>>
>>81603117
>secondary mutation
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>81603117
A leader also needs to be able to lead outside of combat. A leader needs to inspire. Scott doesn't do that. He might be a fantastic tactician that alone doesn't cut it.
>>
im guess cap, because he and the avengers are generally more popular, or at least more iconic and recognizable. but it really depends on the writer, they may not take things like that into account.
>>
>>81602929
Probably be equal in command like the illuminati
>>
Scott because he has leadership in his JEEEAAAAAANNNNSSS
>>
>>81603185
>Scott Summers doesn't inspire

That honestly might be the dumbest post I have seen all day
>>
>>81603180
Are you retarded? Secondary mutations are a thing numb nuts. Get over your Morrison hate boner.
>>
Scott for sure. Cap is a soldier and will follow orders. Assuming Scott doesnt give Cap super retard orders, Cap will follow. Just overall Scott has an eye for it.
>>
>>81603436
Cap basically lead the coalition of world leaders during Infinity
>>
>>81603200
>avengers more recognizable
It took me a second to realize you were right
>>
Cyclops would make a decent Captain America
>>
>>81603727
He really would. Im surprised no one ever explored that in an else world. Ashame they turned Cap instead a quipmaster in the MCU instead of the serious soldier he is in the comics.
>>
>>81603727
>>81603793
>a world where everyone is born with mutant powers and Scott and the X-Men are the avengers
>people without powers are hunted with prejudice and they use technology and genetics to survive
>they're derogatorily called normies
>>
>>81603871
House of M
>>
Captain America is a leader because he's inspiring, motivating, and a strategist.

Scott is a leader because he's a dick.
>>
>>81602929
Going by that team up they had before AvX, on good terms they would get along fine and probably co-lead a team.

Also it's not like both Cyclops and Cap can't take orders from others although in Cap's case if he's in a team and not leading it can be a problem because everyone else on that team might look up to Cap instead of the team leader but then again it really depends who is onbthe team.

That said who is more competent? Eh it depends, I think both are good leaders. Obviously mutants would choose Scott over Steve anyday so if it comes to mutant matters Scott is the obvious answer.

Still I might give it to Steve because the guy commands loyalty and respect and he can get people like Wolverine, Deadpool and the Punisher to stop and listen to him, hell he even got Magneto to surrender to him once.

Who would I follow? Cap over Cyclops anyday even if I like Scott I like Steve more.

>>81603727
That kind of happened in an alt universe in the ultimate X-Men comics, not sure what it was about but I saw an image of it.
>>
>>81603871
>normies
> not casuals
>>
File: scottsummersCA-mirror_mirror.jpg (147 KB, 667x1024) Image search: [Google]
scottsummersCA-mirror_mirror.jpg
147 KB, 667x1024
>>81603727
>>81603793
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Scott_Summers_(Earth-81122)
>>
>>81604340
Where are his eye beams? Not muh scott.
>>
>>81604374
>http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Scott_Summers_(Earth-81122)
Did you even read that article?
>>
>>81602929
Depends on what the problem is. If they're dealing with a specifically mutant-related threat, Cap would probably defer to Scott's expertise. Otherwise Cap would lead.
>>
>>81606725
Of course he didn't
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.