[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Be Cool Scooby-Doo Daphne so lewd?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: burd.png (69 KB, 208x172) Image search: [Google]
burd.png
69 KB, 208x172
Why is Be Cool Scooby-Doo Daphne so lewd?
>>
>>76670392
thats lewd?
>>
Call her what she is: a slut.
>>
Because when a male character does it's "lol so gross", but when a female character does it it's "UNF OH YEAH SO LEWD, FEED THAT BIRD, THAT IS MY FETISSSSSHhhehengggggggghh"
>>
>>76670392

I wish a draw-fag can re-draw this but more lewd,
>>
Why are they keep rebooting Scobby Doo
You don see new versions of Flinstons or Dexter Labaratory all the time
>>
>>76671398
>Flintstones
The world isn't ready for stonepunk revival
>>
>>76671305
Fuck off you sicko, didn't we create /aco/ as a containment board for you fucks? This is a Christian imageboard!
>>
>>76670392
when was this episode?
>>
>>76671279
Because /co/ has no interactions with females so everything about them is inherently sexual. They could stand there and /co/ would get a boner.
>>
>>76670392
Came here after seeing an episode. What do you guys think about the show? Despite the odd art style I actually found it alright. Mind you I haven't watched a Scooby show since what's new.
>>
>>76671398
That's a silly question. All of the Cartoon Cartoons kids are only just now reaching the peak of their fiscal viability, what with being 20somethings with loose spending money, so it's only now that we're seeing a PPG revival, since PPG was the biggest and best selling of the original CN World Premiere toons. Expect that show to be shat on by /co/ because of the art style, then immediately beloved once they remember "AWW SHIT THESE LITTLE GURLS ARE KAWAII AS HELL". Then expect the cycle to be repeated when CN announces a new Dexter's Laboratory.

As for Flintstones, it's older and was fairly popular, so its gotten much of the same treatment as Scooby - they both had shows in the early 90s revamping the cast as tikes to cash in on the Muppet Babies, and Flintstones actually got a live-action movie before Scooby. The problem is, most kids can't relate to Fred Flintstone, and don't get the Ralph Kramdem style of humor (I remember my friends thought he was a "meanie" because of his shouting). Cartoons about middle-aged family men are usually aimed at adults nowadays, which is exactly what first CN, with its "Flintstones On The Rocks" special, and then Seth MacFarlane attempted - there was talk about him doing a Flintstones revival, but disagreements between him and FOX kiboshed it.
>>
>>76671745
The new PPG art style looks exactly the same last time I check it just have really crisp and clean lines now
>>
>>76670392
They made her so hot shes literally retarded. I do feel this series in specific wasn't made for its intended age group though
>>
>>76670392
Is this why Mission Hill got cancelled?
>>
Daphne is love

Velma is a skank

Fred's a cuck
>>
>>76671279
>>76671738
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>76670392
I'd say the show has shit art

but then so did the old one.
>>
File: daphne-swallow-seed.jpg (9 KB, 208x172) Image search: [Google]
daphne-swallow-seed.jpg
9 KB, 208x172
>>76670392
If it only changed the bird
>>
>>76672084
anon, you're dumb.
>>
Alright I'll be the first one to openly admit this

I fucking despise the way she's been portrayed here

she's a literal borderline sperg lolsorandumb mabel wannabe poorly disguised as an equally poor excuse from the writers to give her an actual character

the artstyle definitely does not help either
>>
File: 1407443742874.gif (21 KB, 336x357) Image search: [Google]
1407443742874.gif
21 KB, 336x357
I think it's interesting that, besides the change in artstyle, Daphne's the only character in this show to also have a significant change in her costume. She used to have an aura of classiness about her but now she has bare legs and bare arms, and converse sneakers, which seems to reflect her new free-spirited personality. The other characters haven't changed all that much and so their outfits remain the same.

I'm okay with this because short skirts and long bare legs is fine by me regardless of the unsexy artstyle...

I do think it's a shame she's kinda retarded now, though. Her retardedness is a lazy gimmick.

When that clip came out of her using the puppets in the van and she mockingly referred to herself as "old accident prone Daphne", I kinda hoped that would be her gimmick if anything. Play up her tendency to get captured or activate traps. Instead her random thing of the week is only relevant half of the time.
>>
>>76670392
>>76671233
>>76671279
>>76671299
Can you faggy little parrots attempt to diversify your vocabulary?
>>
>>76670392

What's this? Family Guy?
>>
>>76671398
Is Dexter's Lab really a beloved classic though? I always thought it was kind of lame.

I mean /co/ loves to hate on Johnny Test, but what exactly is the difference?
>>
>>76676007
everything please dont compare it with Jonny Test,Dexter Lab was actually very creative and many episodes had great surreal atmosphere.
>>
>>76676007
WOAH, DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

(whip crack) (guitar riff)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.