[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Total Drama General - /tdg/: ELECTRIC SPIN-OFFABOO FINALE DAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 146
File: 149757918611.png (639 KB, 912x557) Image search: [Google]
149757918611.png
639 KB, 912x557
TOTAL.

DRAMA.

GENERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

THIS IS IT.

Over the course of twenty-five weekdays, we've seen eighteen ridonculous teams race like mad cats in a ridonculous race for a ridonculous prize of ONE MILLION DOLLARY-DOOS. One by one, each team was ridonculously eliminated one way or another, whittling the ridonculous competition down until only the strongest, most formidable opponents remained. Fans cheered, fans cried, fans screamed, hell they even got a cheap laugh or two.

TODAY'S EPISODE:
>A Million Ways to Lose a Million Dollars
>No synopsis available

Today marks the final leg of the Ridonculous Race. With only three teams remaining, two of these six buffoons is going to walk away tonight with one big prize and the bragging rights that come with it, the other four win absolutely nothing and go home forever losers.

Who will it come down to? Who's going home? Why does the title of the episode scare me so much?

ALL THIS MORE AND TO BE REVEALED TONIGHT TO A HOPEFULLY SALTLESS FANBASE ON..

THE RIDONCULOUS RACE.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-25-17h10m39s076.png (534 KB, 1137x538) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-25-17h10m39s076.png
534 KB, 1137x538
>>76496468

FIRST FOR BEST TEAM MAKING IT TO THE FINAL

fuck, last episode was such a wild ride, unfortunately I wasn't able to be on the thread.

Also at what time should I start posting the RR favourite characters list? 5 hours before the episode? 3?
>>
SECOND FOR BASED

CADETS
A
D
E
T
S
>>
THIRD FOR SURFERS CHEESING IT TO THE FINALE

GET FUCKED SHITSTERS
>>
File: Hmph.jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Hmph.jpg
28 KB, 300x400
> TFW all the teams you liked have been eliminated
> TFW when you're just rooting for everyone to lose
>>
>>76496468
This season is now shit now that Asians are gone, lets discuss how shit it was

Ok the Devin/Carrie thing was just annoying it would have been better if Devin was still oblivious to Carrie's feelings, and Carrie getting over Devin is not realistic as Carrie is a woman and women cant get over dudes they want to make babies with to an insane level. However as soon as Devin returned those feelings Carrie loses interest in Devin and its revealed that she only liked Devin because he was a man who impossible to conquer but now that she has him hes now boring and useless.
>>
>>76497034
shut up faggot. I didn't complain in TDWT when all of Team Victory was eliminated in the beginning so you have no right to complain now
>>
>>76497034
I felt as though Carrie having a bad boy exboyfriend would make her Devin chasing thing more hilarious since shes now looking for a nice guy to treat her right and it was her bestie all along.
>>
>>76497084
The elimination order is fine infact its designed in a way to make you stop caring about the eliminated character, first the fodder were eliminated, then the not so plot centric characters and finally the top characters are getting offed.

The asians losing and Geoff and Brody who cheated staying in is bullshit though.
>>
Is there any shota of Jr yet?
>>
>surfer detractors
Where were these guys on Wednesday?
>>
>>76497137
I agree this is the first season where I dont want to change the eliminate order at all, its perfect really. Ennui and Crimson losing makes sense because goths winning all that money is retarded, and they dont give a fuck about anything.
>>
>>76496468
Before the finale starts, what 1/10 score and pros & cons would you give this spin-off's first season?

for me, 8/10.

Pros
>A much more likeable and funnier cast.
>More exotic locations unlike just sticking to a camp like in the last three seasons.
>Challenges which made sense and aren't mostly for the host to get his torture-wank on.
>Powerful, but flawed villains.
>Great finalist.

Cons
>Way too much non-elimination legs of the race.
>Plotlines that dragged on for way too long (Best Friends Romance, Daters/Haters Relationship).
>Wasted plotlines that were thrown away (Kitty's/Mickey's possible romantic sub-plot, many wasted alliances).
>That bullshit double elimination.
>>
>>76497194
Yes but the downside is I dont like the final three at all, Cadets are Sues, Surfers are dudebros idiots, and Dancers are just villains.
>>
>>76497225
+ Better cultural insight and fun facts into countries visited compared to World Tour
>>
>>76497225
Non elimination exist for character development
>>
>>76497225
Shit characters:
Chet and Lorenzo
Larpers
Tennis Foggies
Fashion Bloggers
Geniuses

Hippies
Meh Characters:
Best Friends
Owen and Noah
Mom and Daughter
Rockers

Good Characters:
Dwaynes
Daters
Surfers
Cadets

Great Characters:
Dancers
Goths
Asians
>>
>>76497225
Agree with everything you said except for the double elimination. I thought it was a good twist, and I actually like the Rockers.
>>
Rooting for Cadets, but I'd be fine with surfers winning, they cool.

What a ride, really enjoyed this season (for more than just the waifus this time, too).
>>
Honestly think this is the first season without a downright awful episode. Even TDI had Brunch of Disgustingness. The worst episode this season was My Way or Zimbabwe, and it was just kinda boring.
>>
>>76497452
Yeah, they really stepped up their game this season.
>>
Dwayne Jr is going to come back and singlehandedly win the race then marry me.

My dad works at fresh tvtendo
>>
>>76497034

Women find toxic misogyny so attractive.
>>
>>76497351

Double Elimination would have been better had it been a known potential quantity and/or happened more than once.
>>
>>76497343
What about the Adversity Twins?
>>
Is there no voting this time?
>>
>>76498815
Time window is too small this season.
>>
>>76497343
I like how people just decide to call the Sisters the Asians.
>>
>>76496948
I'm with ya bro, kick the crouch of that boring ass team: and I don't mean the dancers.
>>
Man did people really think the Sisters would be in the finale?
>>
>>76499182
Apparently /sug/ likes to watch this show too.

>>76499248
They kind of had the flags, like the bffs. I'm root for the officers but didn't they or the bros would get this far.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-06-10h53m27s075.png (308 KB, 694x694) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-06-10h53m27s075.png
308 KB, 694x694
Just a reminder.

The Ridonculous List will be posted 3 hours before the finale, meaning 4 hours after this post.
Any bets on the first top 5?
>>
>>76499248
They kind of pushed the Sisters desire of wanting the money more than the other teams.
>>
>>76499308
Kitty
Dwayne
Crimson
Emma
Josee

In no particular order.
>>
>>76499308
I'll say

Crimson
Junior
Kitty
Jacques
Ennui (w Loki)
>>
>>76499308
Kitty
MacArthur
Ennui
Geoff
Jacques
I saw Kitty be in yeps of peoples top 3's. She's got the title of favorite character locked down.
>>
A quick off comment. I'm rewatching all the episode to get good screenshots and on the 3rd episode MacArthur says that she trained her nose to prevent oranges(fruit) smuggles.

Deepest Lore?
>>
>>76497230
>Cadets are sues
Do you know what a sue is? MacArthur is way too much of a cunt to be one.
>>
>>76496468
The mom and daughter were best team, i think they were taken away too soon.
>>
>>76500400
Despite her unhealthy demeanor, she still manages to be one of the most badass characters on the show. Now that's a sue.

(Sues can be assholes, you do know that, right?)
>>
>>76500688
Sues are perfect characters that are beloved by pretty much everyone in the cast and can do no wrong. MacArthur is waaaaay too flawed to qualify. Zoey is an example of a TD sue.
>>
>>76500731
There can be more than one kind of sue.

And aside from Mike and Cameron, basically everyone is neutral to just relatively friendly to Zoey. Not everyone loves her. Also, she's a dumbass and couldn't tell Mike was fucked up despite like, THREE different characters telling her. Now that's a flawed bitch.
>>
>>76500771
What, so being a badass makes you a sue? Eva and Jo confirmed for sues.
>>
>>76500859
They're different, they're clearly physically fit bodybuilder types. MacArthur is a fat fuck who should't be able to pull off half the shit she does.
>>
>>76500951
She's strong fat, duh. It's a thing, anon. She wouldn't be training to be a Police Cadet if she couldn't handle the athletic bits of it. I never got the "weak fat fuck" impression from her that I would get from Owen or Sam.
>>
>>76500951
>>76501010
McArthur is 80% glutes
>>
>>76497137
>Geoff and Brody who cheated
What did I miss, how did they cheat? Besides, if you're complaining about cheating, the Dancers should have been gone ages ago.

I'm almost certain Dancers will win even though fuck those guys. But yay for Owen's VA coming back.
>>
Which VA on the show has the most range?
>>
>>76501155
Probably the guy that does Owen/Trent/Jacques
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-25-17h22m23s754.png (277 KB, 463x618) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-25-17h22m23s754.png
277 KB, 463x618
>>76501115
>I'm almost certain Dancers will win even though fuck those guys

u wot m8?

and
>implying they won't get silver

It's the joke they have been setting up since the first episode.
>>
Don is weird,
I think it was last episode in which the Daters got booted that he expressed such a deep dislike for them, they got a 60 minutes penalty
and then the next he's like
>Yay! My fav. team! The cheating ice-dancers come first! yay!
does he only get payed when he's smiling and happy?
>>
>>76501489
Don likes close calls, he was just riding the hype from the close race they had with the Cadets.
>>
>>76501489

I thought he was going to give them a penalty because of that. Fucking Don man, playing with my feels like that.
>>
>>76501650
on one hand, I like them,
on the other hand:
>those fucking cheaters deserve some karmic-retribution!
>>
>>76501709

Yep, they're going to get some. I do wonder what it will be, after last episode I think they might...'break up' and stop being partners. But of course that won't be their only punishment. What is it going to be? End up bald? Lose a couple of teeth? Getting Scoot'd?
>>
>>76501709
I, for one, would like to personally administer a bare ass spanking to Josee. Also, her ass should be bare too.
>>
I want the ice dancers to win over the cadets. I find MacArthur really annoying.
>>
>>76502173
If either Surfer or Ice Dancers win I'll be a happy camper.
Bloody sick of those two.
>>
>>76497225
>Kitty's/Mickey's possible romantic sub-plot

Now imagine how it would have been in episode 11 if Kitty and Mickey had a little attraction to each other.

Mickey's team and Noah's team tied in last place. Emma and Kitty would have fought?
>>
>we'll get more tennis fogey quips tonight
>>
>>76497225
For a TD season? 10/10. In general an 8/10, with maybe a bump up to 9 when I watch through it again. Don't see it dropping lower than 8, though.

Pros
>Entertainment and comedy. While some Canadian signatures that we know and don't exactly love were back, like the occasional gross humor, this was an all around really funny and fun season
>Don as a host was a very nice change of pace from Chris after how he got in recent seasons
>The locations were nice and challenges mostly fun
>Enjoyed the vast majority of the competitors
>Plenty of good storylines

Cons
>Best Friends and their boring as fuck, repetitive story
>Daters could have had their story wrapped up weeks earlier and we would have lost nothing other than the jealous Devin story, which could have been accomplished with any male
>No true underdog in the last two weeks. Cadets, Goths, and Surfers could be quirky, but were always big players. Rockers should have replaced Daters

I actually found the alternating between eliminations and non-eliminations fine and always just assumed pretending to rage every time Don announces a non-elimination was some sort of thread meme.
>>
Do anyone here know a stream that isn't Stream2watch? That one won't let me watch. I can't watch streams on Cartoon Network's site either(when they have them), because it will just adjust to become the site for my region, which will not have the stream.
>>
>>76502591

Does this one work for you?
http://livetvcafe.net/video/2OYOMK1DWAWB/Cartoon-Network
>>
>>76502475

>
>No true underdog in the last two weeks. Cadets, Goths, and Surfers could be quirky, but were always big players.

Among the teams that made it past episode 10, Goths were second only to the Adversity Twins and the Rockers in how bad they placed.

Heck, going by the all episodes they were in, the only teams that did worse than the Goths on average:

Larpers(Golly gee, they didn't have much time to prove themselves lol)

Rockers: They had a better average than the goths for two episodes, then dropped into eternal bottom territory.

Vegans(Had a better run than the goths until their second to last episode, which put them behind the goths and then they got eliminated the next episode)

Mom and Daughter(dipped below the goths at times, but overall had the lead until their elimination episode, which had them score a lower average than the goths)

Twins(They started out kinda like the rockers, being bottom tier but not as bad as the goths, then dipped and became second only to the Vegans and Rockers in how bad their average was).

Every other team had a better performance on average than they did up to their eliminations.
>>
>>76502606
It seems to work! Thanks!
>>
>>76503022

The top 3 are the ones that did the best through the season, right? Obviously the Ice Dancers with their 8 wins and who knows how many 2nds and 3rds are in 1st place. I think the Cadets might be second and the Surfer Bros did surprisingly well, they were never saved by a non-elimination at least.
>>
>>76497225
Since I'm easily impressed I'd say 9/10.

Pros
>same thing, I loved most of the cast
>Don was great host
>loads of waifu and husbandos of all flavors for the fags and faggots
>villains you love to hate

Cons
>the New Zealand episode pissed me off, not only losing Father and Son (son being the only fucking person to pronounce "Maori" right) and how the butchered the Haka.
>the show turned me into a angry faggot with episode like the last ones
I'm not good at these things
>>76497343
This is pretty much me but I'd swap the Dater into Meh and put Noah and Owen into Good.
>>
>>76503350
Father and Son got eliminated in the Not-texas episode cause they couldn't fucking outrun Owen what the fuck dammit that was some bullshit
>>
>>76503429
Oh, my bad.
I have a shit memory.
>>
I was going Sisters>Surfers>Cadets>Dancers up 'til now, so guess my vote falls to Surfers. But no matter who wins, this gon' b gud.

I'm still hoping the Cadets win and lose the money as MacArthur's arrested on-camera for blatantly listing off her crimes
>>
>>76503193

Cadets and Ice Dancers have ruled the roost since the very beginning, going by average placements.

Sisters actually performed better than the Surfers on average.

The Daters actually outdid the surfers, though they had some serious bad episodes as well!), and it was only due to a strong line of episodes where the surfers didn't impress but the Daters did that they pulled ahead(the surfers had the better average until episode 14, retook the lead by 17, and then dipped below the daters by 19 and stayed behind until elimination).

Best Friends started the season strong, being the only team to ever have a better average than the Ice Dancers, and then holding the tird best average until episode 9, at which point they started to drop, slowly moving down to second to last place(with only the Goths behind them).

Surfers always were pretty strong, but not as strong as the others. They always hung out in the top half, but low in it(sometimes peaking up over the Sisters and usually having the lead over the Daters).
>>
>>76501217
You know what, fair point. I still hate them, though. My favorite team overall had to be the tennis pros, their banter was great.
>>
>>76503521

I hope if the Bros win, the besties appear and take it it (because technicality)
>>
File: Donnnnn.png (820 KB, 1795x883) Image search: [Google]
Donnnnn.png
820 KB, 1795x883
ITS TIME

Total Drama (unofficially) presents

>THE RIDONCULOUS LIST

For the past month /tdg/ has witnessed 18 pairs of unforgettable characters compete in a worldwide race to win 1 million dollars in a totally new and different kind of Total Drama. This 36 (plus 1) characters were funny, dramatic, cute, sometimes boring, a lot more times assholes, and on top of all, Ridiculous.

We are on the final day and only 3 teams remain in the competition. I might now know who will win the Ridonculous Race and take home 1 million dollars, but I sure know who/tdg/тАЩs favourite character is.

IтАЩm your host, An-Don, and this is....
>>
>>76504087

They already said they're giving half to them if they win, so that's prolly good enough.
>>
File: logo1.png (101 KB, 780x370) Image search: [Google]
logo1.png
101 KB, 780x370
>>76504106
>>
>>76496468
Can we vote on who wins? if so how?
>>
>>76504120
They said 50000 thousand each, I think.
>>
>>76504164
That was them being stupid because Brody can't divide 1 million by 2.
>>
>>76504143
No, but we do have http://strawpoll.me/5687876
>>
>>76497034
I disliked how Devin instantly feel for Carrie. He literally looked at her one episode and realised he loved her.

It would have been better if he realised he had some feelings for her and after the talk with Kitty on the train admitted that he may love her but didn't know if she felt the same way.
>>
File: WallOShame.png (235 KB, 1707x1280) Image search: [Google]
WallOShame.png
235 KB, 1707x1280
First we start off with

>The Wall тАШo shame

There was only 1 character no one, not even one anon with the shittiest of taste, placed on their top 10.

This characters earns a special place in our WallтАЩo Shame. Can you guess who?
>>
>>76504232

Oh god I'm fucking kekking

I honestly thought Taylor would be last place. Someone actually liked her even a little?
>>
>>76504232
All is right in the world.
>>
>>76504232
Post yfw Ennui is in top 5
>>
>>76504232
Dang. I think I might have had him if I had voted after I saw him get pushed off a cliff.
>>
>>76500670
I agree
The brazil episode show that Kelly has strength and Taylor some level of intelligence. They get 3rd i think. Then they dropped the progress and start the conflict
>>
who else here glad Best Friends are gone forever
>>
>>76504265
Someone probably jokingly voted the worst characters they could think off.
>>
>>76504232
He failed his way to the top four somehow. It's like the universe felt sorry for how pathetic he was and threw him a bone, which he promptly lost.
>>
File: ennui.jpg (20 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
ennui.jpg
20 KB, 600x459
>>76504282
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-06-09h25m11s244.png (586 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-06-09h25m11s244.png
586 KB, 1280x720
>>76504232

Before we move on, I must explain how the voting system works.

40 anons placed 10 different characters in ascending order according to who they liked the most.
1st place got 10 points, 2nd got 9 points, 3rd got 7 and so on.

But not only the points counted, it was important to know the number of people that voted for this character.

Using this two pices of Data we got what is known as Final Points, like so .

(No of people that Voted for Character/Total of Anons that Voted)*Total Points

Now that this is clear, let's move on...
>>
File: MehList.png (460 KB, 1707x1280) Image search: [Google]
MehList.png
460 KB, 1707x1280
>>76504376

>The 'Meh' List

All this characters got less than 1 in the final points, but hey, at least they got some.
>>
>>76504106
You forgot the music, bro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJhfSKzH-BM

I actually really like the intro, even if it's no Wanna Be Famous.
>>
File: Jidai1.png (1 MB, 1570x1504) Image search: [Google]
Jidai1.png
1 MB, 1570x1504
>>76504423
># of votes: 1
>Taylor, Leonard, and Tammy would be on the Wall o' Shame if it wasn't for truteal
>>
File: NotBad.png (499 KB, 1707x1280) Image search: [Google]
NotBad.png
499 KB, 1707x1280
>>76504430

Thanks

>>76504423

Next up is

>The Not Bad List

This 9 characters did get more than 1 point, but did not manage to get more than 5 total points in the final counting. Still lame, but it could be worse all things considered. One might say, not bad?
>>
>>76504559
>Carrie
>Carrie
KEK
>>
File: Okay.png (397 KB, 1707x1280) Image search: [Google]
Okay.png
397 KB, 1707x1280
>>76504559

Following up is....

>The 'They are Okay' List

Getting more than 5 points but not making it to the top 10, earns this 8 Characters a spot on our 'Okay' List. They clearly have some fans, but either not enough or not loved enough, they are just...okay.
>>
File: 1436748799533.jpg (38 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1436748799533.jpg
38 KB, 500x404
>>76504668
>mfw Josse din't made it into the Top 10
>>
>>76504668
I guess you forgot to spoiler this one.
>>
>>76504668
>That power gap between Jen and Geoff
>>
>>76504722
We know where the real competitors start.
>>
File: 1443225431294[1].png (66 KB, 236x208) Image search: [Google]
1443225431294[1].png
66 KB, 236x208
>>76504668

>Our bud only 'okay'

SACRILEGE
>>
File: Good.png (373 KB, 1707x1280) Image search: [Google]
Good.png
373 KB, 1707x1280
>>76504668

Ups, missed a spoiler there.
Not that it matters that much in our not yet top 10....BUT NOW WE ARE ON THE TOP TEN in what we like to call

>Good, but not Good Enough

This are the first 5 spots in our top 10. Like the name indicates, there was a clear love for this characters, but not enough!
>>
>>76504668
Geoff, Sanders, and Josee. Least popular members of each team remaining.
>>
>>76504772
Do the top five get their own pics?
>>
>>76504772
>only 10

BUTT FUCK!!
>>
File: BREAK.png (565 KB, 1707x1280) Image search: [Google]
BREAK.png
565 KB, 1707x1280
>>76504772

And what we were all waiting for....BREAK TIME
I'll be back in half an hour to deliver the TOP 5 FAVORITE RIDONCULOUS CHARACTERS

I'm missing to make a write up for two of the characters, yes, that is why.
>>
>>76504843
YOU CHEEKY LITTLE CLIFF HANGING BASTARD
But I am no qualms with this plan.
See you sexy bitches in 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1443469966959[1].png (59 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1443469966959[1].png
59 KB, 200x250
>>76504843

I'm surprised Josee and Jacques are so far from each other
>>
>>76504772
>Crimson and Ennui both place top 5
Was there ever any doubt? Kitty was also a no brainer. Good on Jacques for making it, though. Glad to see my girl MacArthur and boy Brody do so well.
>>
>>76504772
>>76499437
I guessed four right (not in order) for the top 5. Nice.
>>
>>76504772
>best bro didn't get top 5
Suffering.
>>
>>76504911
You mean surf-ering.
>>
>>76504843
I see people really loved Noah this season
>>
MFW The QTS got eliminated
>>
>>76504843
>5 of my top ten make it into the top 5
Feels fucking noice.
>>76504932
DELET THIS
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-24-18h04m17s039.png (379 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-24-18h04m17s039.png
379 KB, 1280x720
>>76504977

>MFW he becomes the next Gollumschool next season
>>
>>76504932
I hope a mountain goat hits you in the kiwis.
>>
>>76504977
The Surfers already came back. Boom.
>>
>>76504932

CARLOS
>>
>>76504977
I feel real bad for this guy.
Sky led him on a fucking ride.
Sky a cunt.
>>
File: chefnoemotion.png (954 KB, 1049x787) Image search: [Google]
chefnoemotion.png
954 KB, 1049x787
>MFW Non elimination round
>MFW all the qts have been eliminated
>MFW Mcfatlardass is still in the show
>MFW People actually the shitty Surfers that only say "Bro" and y'all fuckers wanna suck their peehole
>>
>>76505073
Nah, too stupid. He should just go straight up villain mode.
>>
>>76497225
Pros:
>Interesting characters.
>Contestants never lost challenges for illogical reasons.

Cons:
>Sisters lasted too long as they weren't that interesting.
>Lack of interaction between teams. Seriously the ice dancers interacted with the most teams simply because they wanted to eliminate them.
>Character development happened too quickly. Chet and Lorenzo instantly became friends, Devin instantly fell for Carrie.
>>
>>76505173
>he doesn't want to suck Surfer peehole
Some people have no taste.
>>
File: scarlave3.jpg (47 KB, 861x501) Image search: [Google]
scarlave3.jpg
47 KB, 861x501
>>76505169

Any female contestant would've made a better match for him (even Sugar)
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-09_15-38-09.png (318 KB, 798x358) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-09_15-38-09.png
318 KB, 798x358
>"Sisters were fodder"
>"Goths were fodder"
>"The genius where fodder"
>>
>>76501824
In ep 25 Jacque wanted to to just that.
>>
>>76505270

>>76505174

Too stupid is what Total Drama is known for

>>76505270

>"The geniuses where fodder"

They were (think with your big head)
>>
>>76505270
I miss geniuses. They weren't fit for the hardship of ridonculous race, but they were cute.
>>
>>76497225

Pros
>Great Characters
>Some genuinely funny humor, some genuinely tense eliminations
>Decent challenges
>Balanced final 3 - one antag, one protag, one neutral
>Almost all of the last seven or so teams were pretty solid, no fodder remaining.
>Dons a nice break from Chris' sadism.

Cons
>Too many non-eliminations
>I felt challenges could use more balance - some episodes had three, some had two, I'm pretty sure some even had only one.
>Extremely drawn out BFs/Haters sub-plots. Plus, they were cringey as HELL.
>Eliminating some really good teams at the start
>Occasionally a bit predictable
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
>>76505354
Really!!!???
>>
>>76505260
>Saying (even Sugar) like doing that wouldn't be a great thing
>>
>>76505485

Nothing has been confirmed yet, but the Dave/Sky storyline will have a sad/fandom-enraging ending for one of them and the Smart Girls were fodder (if Ellody and Tammy switched character designs, you'd say the same thing)
>>
File: 480.png (334 KB, 480x621) Image search: [Google]
480.png
334 KB, 480x621
Reminder that the twins and everyone else were destined to lose due to not forming a triangle around Don, like the Surfers, Cadets, and Ice Dancers.
>>
>>76505622
>Rock and Spud would have also qualified if Jacques and Josee weren't taking up so much goddamn space
What could have been!
>>
>>76505622
The cadets also prevent the mother and daughter continuing,
>>
File: 5th.png (867 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5th.png
867 KB, 1280x720
THIS IS IT

LET'S START OUR COUNTDOWN OF THE TOP 5
(first some music to set the mood)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

And the 5th Place goes to....
>>
>>76505862
>Intelligence, nihilism and wicked sense of humour
GOD DAMN IT
Love this.
Also. nice fucking choose for music.
>>
>>76505862
In retrospect, I'm really satisfied with what they did with Noah. I was fully expecting him and Noah to be there just for making his fan girls happy and for them to never interact with anyone other than themselves.

RR has been a pleasant surprise in general.
>>
File: 1443739732353[1].gif (2 MB, 228x128) Image search: [Google]
1443739732353[1].gif
2 MB, 228x128
>>76505862

It's true. No matter who wins the million, Noah's the true victor.
>>
File: 4th.png (825 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4th.png
825 KB, 1280x720
>>76505862

And 4th place is taken by....
>>
>>76506002
So is Jacque 1st?
>>
>>76506002
>>
>>76506002
He also had a pretty good relationship, unlike a lot of other competitors in the series.
>>
>>76505622
Holy shot the final three were in front of us the whole time.
>>
File: 3rd.png (646 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3rd.png
646 KB, 1280x720
>>76506002

3rd place is for the contestant.....
>>
File: 1443673537446[1].png (165 KB, 355x720) Image search: [Google]
1443673537446[1].png
165 KB, 355x720
>>76506125

Definitely the latter.
>>
>>76506125
3RD PLACE !?!?!?!
>>
>>76506125
Fucking fabulous
>>
>>76506125
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Bronze lol
>>
>>76504971
They cut down on the snark and made him likable. Plus Owen ftw.
>>
>>76506125
He was also the more level-headed of the two, all things considered. That probably helped.
>>
File: 2nd.png (755 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2nd.png
755 KB, 1280x720
>>76506125

THE TOP 2

The last two contestants could not be more different from each other, but they were neck to neck trough the polls till one of them pulled ahead.

Our runner-up and 2nd place is...
>>
>>76506125
it would've been funny if he got second
silver life forever
>>
>>76506125
He does look good in that swimsuit.
>>
File: 1st.png (883 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1st.png
883 KB, 1280x720
>>76506203

AND 1ST PLACE GOES TO THE ONE AND ONLY.....!
>>
>>76506203
>Crimson is number one
What did I even expect?
>>
File: 1444247163392.png (437 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1444247163392.png
437 KB, 1024x576
>>76506203
>>76506226
My waifu lost but I'm proud that she maka it that far.
Congratz, Crimson.
>>
So how close was everyone with their finalist guessing from week 1?

I'm 2/3 Since I lucked out with surfers and ice dancers were a shoe in for finalist or ousted in the second week for cheating
>>
>>76506226
BULLFUCKINGSHIT
>>
>>76506255
I'm surprised the Kitty did so well. She was okay but nothing she did was as memorable as the other characters.
>>
>>76506203
>>76506226
This was fun. Thanks for coming up with this idea An-Don!
>>
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 265x190
>>76506203
>>76506226
Ah shieeet, I didn't see this coming.
Life's full of surprises.
Kit Kat will always be my numbers one
>>
/tdg/ has supreme husbando and waifu taste.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-09-17h49m03s353.png (380 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-09-17h49m03s353.png
380 KB, 1280x720
>>76506226

That's all for today! This was an interesting list and a great experience with you guys! Hope that the finale rocks and that in the future there's another RR with great characters to make a list of.

Here is the spreadsheet for anyone interested

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1AAnD0R-LAKaHM5QkNSQ0pyUUU/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>76506226
I actually think Ennui was the more entertaining of the two and she totally got 1st mostly by being hot as fuck waifu material, but still. Overall really great list, thanks for your work, An-Don.
>>
>>76506226
This was cool. Thanks, An-Don. Congrats Crimson.
>>
>>76506289
That's your point of view and I respect it, but I don't share it.

Kitty my #1.

>>76506304
Thank you bro.
>>
File: thumbs up (so creative, I know).png (640 KB, 1166x1047) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up (so creative, I know).png
640 KB, 1166x1047
>>76506304

Now I can finally resume to post Ice Dancers and Ice Dancers only.

>mfw I kept seeing how Jacques locked 3rd place
>>
File: sponge.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>>76506347
>An-Don was Ice Dancers anon the whole time
>>
>>76506307

You and me both.
>>
File: DW face.png (475 KB, 578x915) Image search: [Google]
DW face.png
475 KB, 578x915
>>76506448

I didn't even have to cheat to get my husbando into third. If I had, I'd have pushed Josee into top 10, dammit you people.
>>
File: i rove you noah.jpg (9 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
i rove you noah.jpg
9 KB, 378x378
That was good shit. Thanks An Don for that. It was mean as.
Also, does anyone know when the next will be on online and where I can find it?
Sorry for needing spoonfeeding.
>>
>>76506304
>>76506347

Thanks bruh, that was fascinating. Good to see /co/ has exquisite taste.
>>
>>76506489

Look for CN live streams. The new episode will be premiering in 2 hours.
>>
>>76506521
>Two hours before the ride comes to an end
Feels bittersweet, tbh. Hyped to see a winner but I enjoyed the fuck out of this season and don't want it to be over.
>>
>>76506125
>3rd place
FUCK
>>
File: Screenshot (59).png (740 KB, 904x890) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (59).png
740 KB, 904x890
>>76506567

Same, fam.

I don't want to get off Fresh's wild ride
>>
>>76506567
I know what you're on about.
Take heart though. We'll get more Canadian waifu's and ect sooner or later.
>>
File: Heatson.png (203 KB, 736x1530) Image search: [Google]
Heatson.png
203 KB, 736x1530
>>76506226
Of course!!!
>>
>>76506647
>Fresh might never bring Jacques back
Why even live
>>
>>76506289
It's because she's everyone's waifu. I personally don't care for her nor her sister either.

>>76506303
Husbando yeah, waifu nah
>>
File: total drama crimson wink.png (270 KB, 518x439) Image search: [Google]
total drama crimson wink.png
270 KB, 518x439
>>76506226
>>
Are total drama fandoms still active in between seasons? Also what's the estimate for the next season?
>>
File: hes fucking kawaii nigga.png (669 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hes fucking kawaii nigga.png
669 KB, 1280x720
>>76504591

I have to say that I love you anon, I thought no one would get it but I laugh everytime I read it.

>>76506799
;-; At least we got 26 episodes of him.
>>
>>76507104

I haven't seen them much, but I'm pretty sure 4chan's TDI fandom hibernates between seasons. Dunno about elsewhere.

No news on any seasons yet, I believe.
>>
>>76507104
The one on fan fic dot net is

Heard something about the next season being aimed for 2017 but they didn't give me a source
>>
So /tdg/ what is your favorite episode of this season?

>Bjorken Telephone
The best challenges
First goths win
Fucking Bjork
>>
>>76504772
in the spanish dub, when they reveal his name it sounded very cheese
>>
>>76507345

Shawshank Ridonc-tion because of the Cadets/Ice Dancers rivalry
or
Las Tango in Buenos Aires because Jacques is perfect in that one.

>>76507415
is the Spanish dub going at the same time as this? Now I want to hear it.
>>
>>76507415
>his name
>sounded
>very cheese
Sorry, I must be retarded. What does that mean?
>>
>>76507415
The spanish or the latin american dub?
>>
File: riley.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
riley.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>76506933
>Im-fucking-plying you wouldn't a Crimson or Kitty
Nigga you gay
>>
>>76507664
I'm not into my waifus for just their physical appearance, but their personalities. Kitty is boring as shit and Crimson is kind of cute but not waifu-tier for me.
>>
1 H O U R
H
O
U
R
>>
I'm not gonna be able to watch the livestream. Is there a reliable place/link where I can see the last episode without being spoiled?
>>
File: old suger tits.png (78 KB, 476x276) Image search: [Google]
old suger tits.png
78 KB, 476x276
>>76507739
Oh my God, what a faggot!
Nah mate, I'm just twisting your nips. To each his own.
>>
>>76508115

Just look on youtube Ridonculous Race episode 26/Finale and don't read the comments. They'll upload them pretty fast.

Obviously don't come here or any other TD-related places.
>>
30 min bros... until it's all over...
>>
File: the face of a broken man.png (600 KB, 861x923) Image search: [Google]
the face of a broken man.png
600 KB, 861x923
>>76508634

IT'S OKAY
IT'S OKAY
IT'S OKAY

IS NOT FUCKING OKAY
>>
>>76507345

>A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket
More or less the horror episode of the season, and I love those. Plus Goths started getting developed around here, the challenges and interactions were good, and a shit team went home.

OR

>Dude Buggies
The jokes is this episode were just fuckin' great. Every team was pretty awesome in one way or another - except the Best Friends, where their shit arc went into overdrive here.
>>
File: aff.png (388 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
aff.png
388 KB, 1280x711
>>76508634
We'll go into the Abyss together, fellow anon.
>>
What if we get cancelled?

Teletoon doesn't renew us anymore, it's CN itself that keeps us afloat.
>>
>>76508876
Shut up fam don't even think of that

I heard Total Drama was actually doing decent in the ratings, so lets hope that CN has the heart to keep this dedicated fandom on life support
>>
>>76508876
TEN SEASONS.

SPIN OFFS DON'T COUNT.
>>
>>76508934

I think it's their 5th most watched cartoon? Is under TTG, SU, WBB and Regular Show, that I know.
>>
The New Scooby Doo fucking sucks.
>>
File: GET READY.jpg (245 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
GET READY.jpg
245 KB, 960x960
ALMOST HERE
>>
The Ice Dancers are gonna win the gold!
>>
>>76509061
Seriously, I'm just really appreciative of how Fresh put 3 likable teams in the final 3. No more All Stars bullshit. Regardless of who wins I'm genuinely happy.
>>
>>76509061
Ice Dancers - Heaher
Cadets - S1 Gwen
Surfers - Owen
>>
Post your face when the Tennis rivals come in and steal the million, becoming the true winners of RR
>>
>>76509211
At least give them a line.
>>
>>76509058
IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS ANIMATED WITH GOANIMATE
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-26-12h02m05s848.png (213 KB, 457x455) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-26-12h02m05s848.png
213 KB, 457x455
>>76509211

I guess it could be worse.

They could fall into a volcano with the money.
>>
>>76509211
Literally worse than Leonard
>>
File: 1444329636848.jpg (85 KB, 790x730) Image search: [Google]
1444329636848.jpg
85 KB, 790x730
>>76509211
That'll be fucking glorious.
>>
I am calling it now, tonight is a non elimination round.
>>
>QUICK 5 MINUTES
POST WHO YOU'RE ROOTING FOR
POST WHO YOU'RE ROOTING FOR
>>
>>76509293
Cadets all the way
>>
>>76509293
ALL 3
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING FINAL 3 SINCE WORLD TOUR
>>
>>76509293
BROTP
>>
>>76509293
>>76509283
>>
>>76496468
>>76496468
Oh man, I wish the archive was up so I could see a link to tdg reacting to the sexy asians loosing.
>>
>>76509293

ICE DANCERS BUT I DONT MIND THE OTHERS AT ALL
>>
WHO YA GONNA ROOT FOR

WHO'S IT GONNA BEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 482x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 482x679
>Tfw they made Velma ugly
Why does the new Scooby Doo look like shit? We've had to deal with it to watch RR for like a week now
>>
>>76509293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTbuqQdV4ag
>>
File: gorillion.jpg (30 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
gorillion.jpg
30 KB, 480x480
my body is ready.
>>
>>76509343
It was a huge amount of butthurt holy shit. Suddenly everyone hated the season like it was the worst shit they've ever seen
>>
>>76496468
FUCK YOU OP WHY DID YOU SPOIL THE FINAL THREE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76509419
god if only I had a link
>>
HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x236
>Post yfw your favorite team wins
>>
SHOW TIME.
>>
So, how do they lose the Million?
>>
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH
>>
File: rideneverends.png (367 KB, 731x418) Image search: [Google]
rideneverends.png
367 KB, 731x418
H A P P E N I N G
>>
Cmon Broskis
>>
>>76509419
We just needed to get the waifu induced rage out of our system.
So sorry.
>>
Ice Dancers got this covered. B)
>>
>Normal, not dressed up Don Box

REALLY TAKES ME BACK
>>
CADETS!!!! COME ON
>>
>>76509461

>>76469019
>>
>Select all the surf tables
>>
JFK airport?
final challenge is to assassinate a president!
>>
>>76509492
>post yfw your favorite team isint even in.

I still miss them
>>
File: 1440374174140s.jpg (3 KB, 86x125) Image search: [Google]
1440374174140s.jpg
3 KB, 86x125
i swear to fucking god if cadets or ice fags win i'm gonna be fucking pissed.
>>
>He doesn't have a gut anymore
>>
IT'S JUST LIKE THE FIRST CHALLENGE
>>
Will I ever become a relevant meme again
>>
THE MILLION IS IN A CLOCK
>>
>>76509388
>Who ya gonna root for, who's it gonna be, ice dancers, the cadets, or is it Brotp?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 146

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.