[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I'm sort of a casual when it comes to The Punisher.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Hey guys. I'm sort of a casual when it comes to The Punisher.
I hear Punisher MAX has some great Punisher stories.
Is there a recommendation list?
Please and thank you, /co/.
You're the best.
>>
File: punrec.jpg (858 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
punrec.jpg
858 KB, 1600x1200
>>
Punisher MAX is the obvious one, yes, though it's imporant to note that techinically his run is just called The Punisher and under the MAX imprint, it's Aaron's run that's actually Punisher MAX
You can also check out
Ennis' run on Marvel Knights: The Punisher A bit more wacky than MAX, more of Ennis dark humour as seen in Preacher
Rick Remender's run on Punisher, It's really just an okay comic until The Frankencastle arc. Very different and a lot more cartoonish, but still pretty cool
Rucka's Punisher, which is the one that revamped Frank as a Gulf War veteran. The art's great and the story's well done, though the final arc is pretty bad in my opinion
You can also check out Aaron's Punisher MAX. It's a very different comic than Ennis', actually a little reminiscent of the Marvel Knights run to be honest, but it has it's moments
Also, Ennis' Fury MAX: My War Gone By. It's mostly about Fury, but there's a couple issues that feature Frank during his time in 'Nam and it's an all-around fantastic comic.
>>
>>81565704
Oh wow. We got it in one.
I'll see if I can't find downloads for these.
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>81565704

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/peteis4324gn7/Punisher
>>
>>81565880

Also: http://pastebin.com/XdJFE9rX
>>
FRANK 5EVA

Read ALL of the Ennis
>>
I was asked and didn't quite know the answer to this, you guys might.
Which branch of the Armed Services did Frank serve under and has it always been that branch?
>>
>>81566082
He's a Marine, and yes.
>>
>>81565880
>>81566032
Sweet googley-moogley.
You're a good guy, Anon.
Thanks.
>>
>>81565857
The final issue of My War Gone By may be one of the greatest endings of a book ever.
>>
Can anyone storyline the one shots specifically The Emd and The Cell
>>
What all does The Punisher: MAX Complete Collection imclude?
>>
>>81567730
I just bought volume 1 and I believe it includes the entirety of Punisher: Born and the first two six issue story arcs of Punisher Max.
>>
>>81566715
They actually get storytimed fairly commonly either here or on /k/
>>
>>81567803
Cool, thanks
>>
>>81565704
This could use the original Punisher mini as well.
>>
>>81567730
Volume 2 just came out and it ends after The Slavers arc.
>>
>>81568471
>Acknowledging anything not by Ennis
I'm disgusted the chart has Dixon on it.
>>
>>81570902
>sucking Ennis' cock so much
Dude writes a good Punisher but this is also the same edgelord that wrote Crossed. Don't pretend he's infallable.
>>
>>81571262
Ennis isn't infallible true, but The Punisher was never good until he wrote him. The old comics are 80s action movie cliche riddled schlock for dullards.
>>
>>81571448
>>81570902
Have you even read anything by Dixon?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.