[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armed Reverse Arrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Malcolm-Merlyn-Thea-Queen.jpg (117 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm-Merlyn-Thea-Queen.jpg
117 KB, 800x533
Am I missing something? Didn't he get his arm cut off? Why did "Eleven-Fifty-Nine" Merlyn clearly have two arms?
>>
Arrowforce, dude.
>>
>>81553919

Prosthetic hand.

I noticed in that scene with Dahrk where he's holding the idol that the hand doesn't move at all. It's fake.
>>
>>81553919

If you really think the writters are paying that much attention you're fucking kidding yourself.

Why did he have League Assassins fighting for him? He was literally Ra's for like a week and did nothing but stalk his daughter and resurrect a girl he had killed so he couldn't have developed loyalists.

Why did Diggle hide the missing piece to an artifact that could give Merlyn all of his powers back in his fucking house? Why did Team Arrow keep the artifact in a glass container that just lifted off in the middle of their base when everyone fucking knows where it is?

The entire show is just poorly written subplots to string together mentions of Felicity. This episode convinced me to drop the show.
>>
>>81554025

Fuck I literally didn't even think about the fucking League Assassins fuck this show
>>
Just wanted you guys to know Vulture gave this episode 5 stars.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/04/arrow-recap-season-4-episode-18.html
>>
>Yeah, yeah, Laurel’s death, but did you see Felicity hug Oliver?

Jesus. How can people be this retarded
>>
>>81555140

The only parts I liked were the Laurel/Thea ladybro team-up fight in the Arrowcave and Neal McDounagh going back to full smug ham mode.
>>
>>81555278
These are the people supporting the shit writing.

You ever hear the phrase "Empty vessels make the loudest sound"

That's all them.
>>
>>81553919
>People thinking Laurel is really dead

>Perfectly fine
>In a room alone with Olly having a heart to heart
>Olly, a man known to have a drug that can make it look like someone is dead
>Suddenly embolism
>Dead
>>
>>81556966
>implying
Ocility tumblr fangirls run this show, anon. Guggenheim is one of them.
>>
>>81556966
I really want Laurel to be dead, because if she isn't, Ollie keeping this all a secret will just become another excuse for everyone to shit on him.
>>
>>81557353
Maybe that's what he needs. To get fucking tired of their shit and drop them instead of having to deal with it.
>>
He grew a new arm from the cells of Ra's al Ghul and attached it.
>>
Not pictured: his hand, which was cut off
>>
>>81559452
No, he has robot arm that's never focused on/explained. It's just kind of there, no scenes focus on it or anything but you see it partially when fighting at times.
>>
Why did they put Laurel's hero identity on her gravestone?
>>
>>81556966
They're just doing that to milk Lauren's last words until the fifth season. Guggenheim literally confirmed it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.