[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jim Cheung is fucking wasted again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
>Dead No More will begin this fall in ASM #19
>Axel Alonso said in his weekly CBR column that there will be a few tie-ins in some Spiderbooks most likely including Spider-Man 2099
>mysterious man in red suit is a brand-new villain
>that arc will last until early 2017
More information: http://www.newsarama.com/28665-fter-teasers-marvel-reveals-amazing-spider-man-dead-no-more-details.html
>>
>>81440656
Is that Jackal?
>>
>>81440744
Could be. Could also be Anubis or some other character.
>>
Here's the PR:
>The world’s greatest super hero faces his biggest challenge yet this Fall! Amidst a gauntlet of his greatest foes, a mysterious new villain and the return of loved ones lost – Peter Parker plunges headlong into DEAD NO MORE! A blockbuster new storyline kicking off in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #19 – A-List creators Dan Slott and Jim Cheung bring you THE Spidey story of 2016!

>From the writer who brought you wallcrawling, webslinging epics such as Spider-Verse, Superior Spider-Man, Spider Island and more comes the next defining moment in the life of the Amazing Spider-Man! The mysterious man in the red suit has an offer for some of Spidey’s greatest rogues – obey him, and your loved ones live. Fail him, and lose them FOREVER! With the Rhino, the Lizard, Electro and even Doctor Octopus at his side, things are looking bleak. But who else from Peter’s past has reappeared?!

>The mystery is just getting started but fans won’t have to wait too long! Don’t miss your first taste of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: DEAD NO MORE as Dan Slott and Javier Garron bring you a prologue on FREE COMIC BOOK DAY – May 7th! And don’t miss the fireworks when the storyline kicks off in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #19 this fall!

The regular covers will still be by Alex Ross.
>>
>>81440656
So is else noticing Kaine mixing it up with everyone else on that cover?
>>
>>81440961
That's the longest Ross' draw for not-public domain heroes in a long time.
>>
>>81441004
>implying
Alexander Lozano's teasers will be connecting variants for that arc.
>>
>>81440997
Old news, anon.
>>
This is stupid.
>>
>>81440656
>OG Madame Web is back

oh good, it's another 'Julia runs to warn Spider-Man then screams and passes out because things aren't as they should be' episode
>>
>>81440656
>brand new villain
Not buying that for a minute, it's The Jackal.
>>
>>81441725
>yfw its a clone of Miles Warren, who is young and calls himself Anubis
>>
>>81441725
Evil Peter.
This chin on teaser belong to the man in late 20s-early 30s. Not the man who was in his 50s.
>>
>>81441725
Spider-Jackal
remember that he made off with Spider-Queen's precious tissue and fluid samples to expand his work
>>
>>81441858
I could easily see that.

>>81441938
I dunno, that chin looks really scarred.
>scarred face, wears red
Deadpool confirmed.

>>81441971
Hmm, that could be. Surprise reveal that "Anubis" has spider-powers too would be pretty fun, though a bit much like what Daredevil did with the assassin who had DD's powers but he also could see.
>>
>>81440656
Cheung is trash m8, this is exactly the kind of story where he belongs.
>>
>>81440656
>>that arc will last until early 2017

Jesus Christ Slott is utter cancer
>>
>>81441971
Yeah, watch, since we got Otto in Peter's body, we're going to get a clone of Peter who has Miles Warren/Jackel's mind.
>>
>>81440744
Nah if it was Jackal he would look like some kind of green goblin creature
>>
So what dead character or characters wind up coming back? Ock's already been revealed and I don't think they'll bring back Gwen or Uncle Ben for real. My bet is Ben Reilly though.
>>
>>81442815

Gwen will probably return.

Uncle Ben will return and die again.

Ben Riley will return, but he'll be younger for reasons and serve as a love interest for Spider-Gwen just because both have hoodie costumes.
>>
>>81440656
People still have interest in the non-canoical mephistoverse? Must be because of Kaine I guess.

(goes back to reading happily married newspaper spidey, Xandu just took a selfie)
>>
>>81442629
See: >>81441858
>>
>>81442815
Look at the fuckin' teaser image. They're right on there.
>>
>>81442883
>Ben Riley will return, but he'll be younger for reasons and serve as a love interest for Spider-Gwen just because both have hoodie costumes.

I would be 100% ok with that. Ben could be the "What If Peter got his deepest desires" (its been established that Peter wishes he was still with Gwen).
>>
>>81442883
>he'll be younger for reasons and serve as a love interest for Spider-Gwen just because both have hoodie costumes.
this will most likely happen and that makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside
but then again slott is on charge here so he is somehow going to fuck things up
>>
>>81442899
>goes back to reading happily married newspaper spidey
>typing out actions
Go backt to whatever hellhole you came from, faggot.
>>
>>81442883
>>81443068
>>81443155
I'd be mad just because this'd probably get me to pay attention to Spider-Gwen.
>>
>>81440656
>>81440961
>new villain
Guess all those guys speculating it was Mephisto or fucking Judas Traveller just got BTFO.
>>
>>81445524
Anyone who genuinely thought it was either of those characters is a fucking moron,
>>
>>81440656
Marvel has a number of artists I really like but they're never on books I want to read. It's such a shame.
>>
>>81440656
>mysterious man in red suit is a brand-new villain
>guy in Jackal mask that's "reviving" dead people and sharing a drink with a dead-eyed Gwen Stacy is a brand-new villain
>Jackal mask
>Jackal's exact MO
Let me guess, it's a Jackal clone that has gone rogue. This shit is so clearly Clone Saga 2.
>>
>>81441938
It is entirely possible that Miles Warren just created a young clone of himself that has gone rogue. I mean, there's no reason that his clones have to be the same physical age as him.
>>
>>81440656
I look down on anyone that pays for these comics still, how much shit does it take before you can get the strength to walk away?
>>
>>81440656
>>81441725
It's Regent
>>
>>81448211
No it isn't. Regent is getting taken out in Power Play which is the next arc. He'll already be beaten by the time Dead No More happens. Also Regent is black, and this "new villain" is clearly white.
>>
>>81447882
110% this, probably.
Wonder if Slott will go full blown Jeph Loeb "Hush"-level mad, back out of making it the Jackal, and require future writers to retcon a bunch of shit.
>>
>>81443040
You retard, I mean back is in back, not back for this story and dying at the end ala most of the mutants from Necrosha or Blackest Night.
>>
>>81448426
First thing on the list is to undo One More Day.
>>
>>81442083
Dan Slott's death grip on Spider-man is one of the things in comics that I understand the least.
>>
Damn, I promised to never read a Slotterman comic again, but this crap looks so awful, it may be even be worse than Spiderverse-
Should I go for another ride on the rage train?
>>
File: Kaine11.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Kaine11.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81442883
>Ben Riley will return, but he'll be younger for reasons and serve as a love interest for Spider-Gwen just because both have hoodie costumes.
Let Aracy go to Spider-Gwen's universe as well, and I will buy every issue.
>>
File: luffy.png (33 KB, 171x302) Image search: [Google]
luffy.png
33 KB, 171x302
>>81440656
>everybody but Mattie
>>
>>81449668
The storytimes will probably be good for a laugh.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.