[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON" TIDBITS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: Age of Ultron.jpg (2 MB, 1688x2500) Image search: [Google]
Age of Ultron.jpg
2 MB, 1688x2500
Last thread got shitcanned, so let's stick to the trivia.

From the Empire podcast with Joss Whedon.

https://soundcloud.com/empiremagazine/avengers-age-of-ultron-spoiler-podcast-joss-whedon-and-paul-bettany

>Marvel never planned for Captain America and Black Widow to be romantically involved, but a relationship between her and Hawkeye was planned. Whedon fought against it because he wanted to show that men and women can be great friends without having sex.

>Whedon and the studio had the idea to pair up Banner and the Black Widow after their scene in the hut in "The Avengers". Whedon also had Banner toy with a craddle in thar scene in reference to his inability to have children, which he thought was interesting concept.

>Whedon teased several times that Hawkeye would die to make Quicksilver's death more surprising.

>There's an alternative version of the bedroom scene in which Banner rejects Black Widow, and an alternative version of her bringing out the Hulk that was cut because it was cool, but didn't fit the narrative.

>Whedon decided to kill one of the Twins because he believed killing a young character would be more striking, and he chose Quicksilver because he didn't want to kill the only other female superhero in the movie.

>Whedon tried to keep Quicksilver's death a surprise by announcing Aaron Taylor-Johnson had a three-picture contract and preventing Jeremy Renner from mentioning being in "Civil War", but that didn't work out.
>>
File: The Avengers.jpg (790 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
The Avengers.jpg
790 KB, 1600x900
>There are deleted scenes with a subplot about Hawkeye building a tool shed that he never finishes because he's always off with the Avengers.

>There are deleted scenes highliting Quicksilver's womanizing exploits.

>In the original cut, the pool that Thor and Erik Selvig locate is a way to speak with the Norms. Thor goes into the pool and is possessed by them, allowing Selvig to question them about Thor's visions, with them responding through Thor, but is was not well-received by test-audiences.

>Originally, Thor would have two visions, with the second one being him conversing with Loki in a burning Asgard.

>There's an alternative ending where Quicksilver survives the barrage of bullets and recovers with Dr. Cho's medical technology, and later joins the New Avengers aloingside Wanda in a new uniform.

>Marvel Studios executives didn't want to include the team's visions and Hawkeye's farm. The latter was once left in when Whedon agreed to cut the cave subplot to the mininal requirement to move the plot along.

>Whedon originally planned for Captain Marvel and Spider-Man to be part of the New Avengers, but agreements couldn't be made in time, and when both became available, it was too late to reshoot the scene.

>Marvel and Sony discussing integrating "The Amazing Spider-Man" to the MCU by featuring OsCorp Tower on the New York City skyline in "The Avengers", but agreements couldn't be reached in time.

>Whedon regrets not having a longer final cut so the movie could breathe a little more, and feels he overstuffed it a bit.

>Whedon wanted the Avengers to go to Sokovia still at odds with each other, and only truly come together in the church, and felt that Vision proving himself by lifting Mjolnir was the best way to explain why they'd let him accompany them.

>The final battle was reworked several times, and entire action sequences and combos were cut and rearranged.
>>
>tfw no kinky Elizabeth Olson gf
>>
>>71877769
Why'd the last thread get deleted? There are actual spam, troll and shit threads on /co/ right now
>>
File: Joss Whedon.jpg (236 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
Joss Whedon.jpg
236 KB, 500x655
>Whedon regrets reviving Coulson as it devalues his death in "The Avengers", and wants Quicksilver's death to be permanent.

>The script called for the Quinjet where Hulk is locked up to reach the stratosphere, where the Hulk could see stars, as Whedon wanted to indicate he's "leaving the world behind". Marvel shot it down because it'd just lead people to think of Planet Hulk, and they're not doing that.

>Whedon added the Thanos stinger because he wanted to have one final scene with him before leaving the franchise.

Other things that were deleted or scrapped.

>Stark using his neural patterns to program Ultron despite Banner's warning against it, and admitting that Ultron's viewpoints on humanity being a threat to Earth being a extremist version of his own.

>The Twins helping people throughout Sokovia, stealing food to distribute to the poor, fixing damaged buildings, etc. Eventually, a little boy warns them that the "Iron Man" is waiting for them at the church. They get there and find Ultron.

>Ultron crafting a new body for himself.

>Banner and Widow breaking out of Ultron's lair together, with Widow using several weapons from Strucker's cache.

>Hawkeye mentoring Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, including an earlier draft of the fight in which they're alone together facing off drones, with Hawkeye teaching them to better use their powers to disable them.

>Earlier drafts apparently had an all-out fight between Thor and Vision in which Vision lifts the hammer and hits Thor with it.

>In early drafts Ultron would break the Abomination out of jail and recruit him to his army.

>Johnson suggested that Quicksilver do superspeed parkour, but Whedon shot it down.

>Saoirse Ronan was heavily pursued to play the Scarlet Witch before Elizabeth Olsen was cast.

>Stark calls the Twins "Flowers in the Attic", and they don't understand the reference. Wanda says it sounds lovely, Hawkeye quips "trust me, it isn't".
>>
>>71877825
Some SJW tried to start shit. And some dumb kid who didn't get the prima noctis joke wouldn't stop shitposting.
>>
>>71877825
Discussing SJWs.
>>
>>71877825
Corrupt moderation on 4chan has been in full force since October, and the topics being discussed in the last thread are certainly in line with the other kinds of things they don't want you talking about.
>>
Interesting, OP, thanks for posting.

>Stark using his neural patterns to program Ultron despite Banner's warning against it, and admitting that Ultron's viewpoints on humanity being a threat to Earth being a extremist version of his own.

This would have been so fucking great. The weakest point of the whole film is that the parallels between Stark and Ultron were not properly developed.

>Whedon teased several times that Hawkeye would die to make Quicksilver's death more surprising.

I HATED this. I knew exactly what he was doing, it took me out of the movie, and I actually guessed QS's death when the foreshadowing for Hawkeye started to pop up. Not because I'm super clever, I'm a fucking retard, but because Whedon has done the foreshadow-and-switch death multiple times before. A 'surprising' death is not necessarily an emotionally impacting one.

>>Hawkeye mentoring Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, including an earlier draft of the fight in which they're alone together facing off drones, with Hawkeye teaching them to better use their powers to disable them.

Would have been great, they needed more development. I would have liked to see them interact with characters other than Hawkeye though. Would have liked to see them hate-cooperating with Tony more, and talking to Cap.

>Johnson suggested that Quicksilver do superspeed parkour, but Whedon shot it down.

Would have been stupid.

>Stark calls the Twins "Flowers in the Attic", and they don't understand the reference. Wanda says it sounds lovely, Hawkeye quips "trust me, it isn't".

That they should've left in. C'mon, they needed some incest nod.
>>
>>71877863
This film was a mess, and I don't think longer cuts or alternate scenes could save it.

Choosing to kill off Quicksilver because he didn't want to kill a female character (won't go any further into that, fruit too low-hanging) is just astonishingly shitty, especially when they did such a good job with him. Honestly I'd rather have seen Black Widow die, that might have had some actual resonance to it.
>>
>>71877825

SJW's got BTFO so they got it taken down
>>
>>71877863
So basically he killed Quicksilver because Coulson came back on SHIELD? If so, what a child.

A lot of this stuff sounds cooler than what we got. Ultron wasn't threatening at all. They peeled the vibranium off his body in like 2.3 seconds. It was so stupid. They should have left him open ended. I'm tired of Marvel putting villains and cameos in to kill them off for no fucking reason after I get excited. It's pointless and stupid.
>>
>>71877863
That would have added more cool points for Quicksilver. I guess Whedon wants everyone to like Foxsilver better. Fuck that.
>>
I dont understand why this movie needed a forced romance subplot when the first worked so well without one

In fact Avengers and Cap 2 were the only movies that didnt have one
>>
File: eliz o scarlet witch poster.jpg (166 KB, 900x1313) Image search: [Google]
eliz o scarlet witch poster.jpg
166 KB, 900x1313
>>71877813
FEELS
>>71878240
cap had some elements of that though
>>
>>71877769
can we get an explanation why Ultron kept singing I've got no strings on me?
>>
>>71878152
Can't kill off Black Widow, they'll be missing that sex app- I mean equal representation. And if they did, who would they use for a romance subplot with every male character then?
>>
>>71878142
>Would have liked to see them hate-cooperating with Tony more

I feel this was kind of important yet brushed over. It was established that they hated Stark but yet the only real conflict they had with him was solved relatively quickly.

Of course saving civilians and stopping Ultron was the main priority but I wonder if it'll be brought up again in CW, especially with Wanda likely to be going against him.
>>
>>71878152
He couldn't possibly have killed off Wanda anyway. It's not just that she's a girl, it's that she's *the* girl of the Avengers to his generation. It would be like killing off Vision. And you know he wants them to fuck.

He killed Quicksilver because he's obsessed with the idea that there has to be a death for "stakes," and the choice probably came down to Pietro or Clint. And he seems to have really liked the idea of foreshadowing Clint's death and then having Clint survive.

I mean, presumably Disney could have made him use the other ending if they'd wanted him back. Probably they don't care about Pietro especially now that Fox has him. Wanda is different because they don't have enough girls, and Whedon threw her a couple of big moments (also Olsen is a better actor so she could get more attention with a small part, she didn't have to talk in a scene for the audience to focus on her). But with Pietro Marvel probably doesn't want the hassle of sharing him with Fox.
>>
File: eliz o scarlet witch fake.jpg (143 KB, 986x1560) Image search: [Google]
eliz o scarlet witch fake.jpg
143 KB, 986x1560
>>71878314
>implying wanda isnt sexier
>>
>The final battle was reworked several times, and entire action sequences and combos were cut and rearranged.
And it was still a mess.

>Whedon regrets reviving Coulson as it devalues his death in "The Avengers", and wants Quicksilver's death to be permanent.
What? Just don't fucking do it in the first place.
>>
>>71878152
>killing off the town bike
Not until Scott Lang and Peter Quill get their turn at least
>>
>>71878362
But Whedon is a special snowflake and has to kill people

Notice how Happy didnt die in Iron Man 3.

The only character to die in any Marvel movie aside from Avengers 1 and 2 was Thors Mom, at least that was a plot point in Thor 2 to get Loki on Thors side
>>
>>71877793
>>The final battle was reworked several times, and entire action sequences and combos were cut and rearranged.

well that explains why it was such a mess
>>
>>71878361
Muh dick

I implied nothing though, they just won't use her that way.
>>
>>71878152

Longer cuts can't, but alternate scenes could have. The basic plot wasn't terrible, but the way scenes and concepts were executed was sloppy. Taking out the romance or shortening it might have helped.

>Honestly I'd rather have seen Black Widow die, that might have had some actual resonance to it.

I'll just say it: this movie didn't need to have a death. Seriously. Did anyone actually feel that QS's death helped the film? Did you cry or anything? I don't mind deaths-- even fake deaths. The 'death' in Winter Soldier was fucking awesome. Even the death in Thor 2 was brutal.

This death just felt rote. Oh no, he died. So what? Like, they're going to raise the stakes at that point? Ultron's already about to drop a meteor on the earth. We know he's serious. It pissed off SW for a second, but her conflict with Ultron wasn't what was driving the movie. So even though it was badass when she tore his heart out, it wasn't like the resolution of some long epic thing.

He just died. So the audience would feel sad, I guess.
>>
>>71878361
Awesome fake
>>
File: 1430202315715.jpg (37 KB, 650x601) Image search: [Google]
1430202315715.jpg
37 KB, 650x601
>>71878361
>>
>>71877863
>>Whedon regrets reviving Coulson as it devalues his death in "The Avengers", and wants Quicksilver's death to be permanent.
Fucking child, then don't kill him in such stupid way
>>
>>71878361
Fucking hell, that'd look great on Elizabeth too
>>
>>71878310

it was cut but when he was doing his scan he watched pinnochio
>>
>>71877863
For how poorly the incest storyline was received, Im surprised they keep returning to it
>>
>>71877793
>>There's an alternative ending where Quicksilver survives the barrage of bullets and recovers with Dr. Cho's medical technology, and later joins the New Avengers aloingside Wanda in a new uniform.
:'(
>>
>>71878484
death in thor 2 was lokis mom right
also I agree with all of this
>>
>>71878527
I don't understand why he's upset about that, HE'S THE FUCKING ONE WHO DID ALL OF IT! He chose to kill him and chose to create Agents of Shield and chose to bring him back for it. I just don't even
>>
>>71878335
That's what I was thinking too - they basically forgave Tony within ten minutes for almost ending the world. Tony got off way too easy for what he did.
>>
>>71878564
Could have added 10 seconds to the movie, kept that in, and made more sense, they forced too much into the time period they might as well have split the movie into two parts so we get a full story.
>>
>>71878560
Don't worry, I'm sure she wears it for Aaron in bed.
>>
>>71878576
This was actually shot right? Not just scripted only
>>
>>71878643
You mean Jeremy
>>
>>71877863
>>Stark calls the Twins "Flowers in the Attic", and they don't understand the reference. Wanda says it sounds lovely, Hawkeye quips "trust me, it isn't"

Can some one enlighten me?
>>
>>71878660
Probably the alternate ending that will be on the DVD.
>>
>>71878660
Yes. It'll be available on the DVD.
>>
>>71878749
It's about brother and sister getting locked up together and fucking the shit out of each other when they come of age.
>>
>>71878749
Incest joke.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowers_in_the_Attic
>>
>>71878588
>death in thor 2 was lokis mom right

yeah
>>
>>71877863

>Flowers in the Attic

Considering Wanda could have looked in Stark's mind to see what he meant, it's probably for the best they cut that scene.

That said, I fucking love this exchange.
>>
File: image.jpg (545 KB, 506x2970) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
545 KB, 506x2970
>An Open Letter to Joss Whedon
>did we really need Natasha to have a mini-breakdown over the fact that she can't have children? Haven't we gotten to a point where the one lonely female superhero in our current landscape can just pursue the business of avenging without having to bemoan not being a mother?
>You got Linda Cardellini -- Lindsay goddamn Weir! -- in your movie, and you made her a housewife. As Hawkeye's secret spouse (he's kept his family in some sort of superhero protection program, apparently), she is literally pregnant and in the kitchen for most of her screen time.
>And Claudia Kim plays Dr. Helen Cho, who can apparently do brilliant things with genetics but mostly just gets mind-warped by the villainous Ultron and, later, beaten up by him.
>Then there's Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch character. Yes, she has a superpower, but it’s one that feels dreamed up by men who are terrified of women: She messes with people's minds, dude!
>Scarlet Witch could have been really memorable -- or, at a minimum, a fun, articulate contrast to the film's nonstop cavalcade of robot-fighting scenes, which blend into one another almost immediately. Instead she's just a red-eyed millennial who gives the Avengers bad trips
>Again and again, you've paid lip service to the idea of fighting misogyny in the film industry -- most recently, in the comic-book arena. "It's a phenomenon in the industry that we call 'stupid people,'" you've said. "There is genuine, recalcitrant, intractable sexism, and old-fashioned quiet misogyny that goes on. You hear 'Oh, [female superheroes] don't work because of these two bad ones that were made eight years ago'... there's always an excuse."
>So what I want to know is, what's your excuse?
http://blogs.indiewire.com/womenandhollywood/an-open-letter-to-joss-whedon-after-watching-age-of-ultron-from-a-disappointed-feminist-fan-20150430
It's over for Whedon!
>>
>>71878886
Fuck off.
>>
>>71878660
>tfw Tony and Helen revive him, but by doing so, he becomes unstable and kills civillians or some shit
>Wanda won't know what to think anymore as the anti-reg side brought his beloved brother back just to cause some heavy collateral damage
Russos plis I beg
>>
File: 1426874790844.jpg (49 KB, 229x296) Image search: [Google]
1426874790844.jpg
49 KB, 229x296
>>71878886
>>
>>71878749
Brother and sister (Twins) are locked away in a attic (locked away in prison) by their evil aunt (by an evil nazi) and develop sexually feelings for one another.
>>
>>71878940
Nah, it someone is getting Ragnarok'd, it'll be Vision.
>>
>>71878886

Why are you intent on ruining these threads with blatant bait?

Seriously, this is neutral thread, not dedicated to saying bad or good things about AoU?

What is your problem with it? Why do you want to get it deleted?

(mods, can you please just ban this specific user instead of deleting the thread?)
>>
>>71878886
>Lindsay goddamn Weir!
Stop.
>>
>>71878940
>anti-reg
I meant pro-reg. But yeah, Vision makes more sense.
>>
File: 1429838057467.jpg (2 MB, 3538x3424) Image search: [Google]
1429838057467.jpg
2 MB, 3538x3424
>>71877863
>>Whedon regrets reviving Coulson as it devalues his death in "The Avengers", and wants Quicksilver's death to be permanent.
>There's an alternative ending where Quicksilver survives the barrage of bullets and recovers with Dr. Cho's medical technology, and later joins the New Avengers aloingside Wanda in a new uniform.

Well, fuck... My only hope is that the Russos decide they want to use him for Civil War or Infinity War and say fuck you to Whedon.
>>
>>71878940
They bring his body back but not his soul or mind. Then Wanda goes in a search for it with the help of Strange or Vision uses the gem or something
>>
File: Laughing-Thunderbirds.gif (469 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Thunderbirds.gif
469 KB, 480x228
>>71878886

>Those Mcintosh comments

I want to believe this man's entire online presence is an elaborate troll, but knowing that he's one-hundred percent serious only makes it that much more amusing.
>>
>>71877769
>by announcing Aaron Taylor-Johnson had a three-picture contract
Okay but does he actually have it?
Because if so then do
>>71878940
please
>>
>>71878968
That makes no sense. Vision is alive. It'll totally be Quicksilver if they go the Clor route.
>>
File: image.jpg (708 KB, 1962x1170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708 KB, 1962x1170
>>71878886
OVER!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2015/04/21/review-avengers-age-of-ultron-is-a-galactus-sized-disappointment/

>"Maybe I shouldn’t be annoyed that the only major female character’s primary arc is a theoretically unrequited pining for a nice guy with major anger issues, or that said character briefly gets captured by the villain in the second act and tossed in a cage for no reason other than to be rescued by her male compatriots, but yes stuff like that annoy me a little, especially coming from a filmmaker who has a wholly justified reputation for playing different notes for his female characters."
>>
I heard the movie could have been around 3 hours with all the scenes left in.
How long was the cut version?
>>
>>71878886
>…He stepped to me with “Whatcha gonna do about it?” I calmly responded with “Nothing”. I deescalated. He called me a faggot but walked away.
Ha, what a faggot
>>
>>71879101
Stark will brainwash him with SCIENCE.
>>
I forgive him a lot for making Wanda and Vision popular again after 10+ years of Avengers Disassembled induced bullshit.

But he seems to have been in over his head wanting to make the GREATEST MOST PERSONAL SUPERHERO FILM EVER. He seems to have realized like midway through shooting that it wasn't going to happen.

The Russos are probably going to do well because they don't want to make a masterpiece, they just want to get a good script and execute it.
>>
>>71878631

that list is full of shit that woulda added a minute here and there that would've made so much more shit make sense
>>
>>71878940
>>71879044
This is my hope. Vision and Wanda team up to restore his mind after he's been revived as a blank slate.
>>
>>71879128
3 hours and 15 minutes.
>>
>>71879124
So many "criticisms" are about trying to write a different fucking movie.

Also, "women get captured in too many movies" doesn't mean "no woman should get captured and need a man to rescue her," okay?
>>
File: 1395990146156.jpg (108 KB, 429x468) Image search: [Google]
1395990146156.jpg
108 KB, 429x468
>>71879124

>faith of humanity

And there goes my fate in humanity.
>>
>>71878886
poor joss
>>71879170
sounds fun
>>
So what are they not allowed to say Avengers Assemble? The same way they can't call the twins mutants?
>>
>>71879141
>Brainwashing an Infinity Gem
>>71878968
>>71879026
>Vison actually being the Clor
kek okay m80s. Not like he'll decide pro-reg is the side most on the side of life and protecting against destruction.
>>
>>71879215
Probably trying to keep everyone edging so when they end up saying it in Infinity War pt 2 it seems grander
>>
>>71879215
They're saving it for "Infinity War", but wanted to tease it.
>>
>>71879240
Vision is not the Gem he just wields it
>>
>>71878484
>Did you cry or anything?
I noticed several of the people around me were close to crying.
>>
File: 1430629293544.jpg (25 KB, 400x337) Image search: [Google]
1430629293544.jpg
25 KB, 400x337
>>71877863

jeeeesus kick-ass shut the fuck up and just follow the script
>>
>>71879124
>character briefly gets captured by the villain in the second act and tossed in a cage for no reason other than to be rescued by her male compatriots
Ultron straight up said he didn't have anyone else to talk to. It doesn't hold up well, but it's not like Widow is a threat..
>>
>>71877863
I hope Marvel overturns this after seeing how many people actually liked Quickslav and wouldn't mind him being brought back. I actually see more casuals and whatnot begging for him to be brought back than Coulson.
>>
File: quickslav.png (49 KB, 143x169) Image search: [Google]
quickslav.png
49 KB, 143x169
>>71879170
Then Wanda and Vision kiss and Quickass gets assblasted about it.
>>
>Best QS won't punch Cap in the face ever again
:(
>>
>>71877793
>Whedon originally planned for Captain Marvel and Spider-Man to be part of the New Avengers, but agreements couldn't be made in time, and when both became available, it was too late to reshoot the scene.

That would've been so goddamn sweet.

Sony are bastards
>>
File: batman-laughing.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
batman-laughing.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
>Whedon said it was going to be like The Empire Strikes Back of cape movies
>>
>>71879282
I was under the impression that his sentience was a combination of the gem and the Jarvis A.I.
>>
>>71879322
>Superspeed parkour
>Not an awesome idea

joss pls
>>
>>71877863
His reasoning for killing off Quicksilver was exactly what I suspected. Whedon is way too predictable about that sort of thing.

For a guy who is supposed to be all about his writing ability he sure does have trouble wrangling more than a few characters and seems incapable of creating tension without falling back on "unexpectedly" killing someone.
>>
>>71879329
>I actually see more casuals and whatnot begging for him to be brought back than Coulson.
I never saw anyone outside of Tumblr asking for him to be back to be honest.
>>
>>71879380
What other things were not included/? I recall Whedon saying how Ultron resented free will.
>>
>>71879215

Running gag at this point.

>>71879203

The kidnapping might be the only valid criticism I've seen just because it doesn't really work. Why wouldn't Ultron just kill her off? It's clearly so she could tell them where Ultron was planning his big attack. I get that Ultron wanted them there but it still feels oddly cliche.
>>
I don't think this was intentional but by killing Pietro they may have made people like him better. Like they shifted the argument from "wasn't X-Men Quicksilver cooler?" to "why'd they kill off Avengers Quicksilver, he was cool!"

So maybe the next films will find an excuse to bring him back if there's enough fan angst over his death. Like the reaction to Vision rescuing Wanda will probably convince them there's a market for robot-witch romance.
>>
File: 228364-128043-quicksilver.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
228364-128043-quicksilver.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>71879335
Basically, yes, this is my hope. Fuck you Joss Whedon. I was on your side you dun fucked up by killing off my favorite character from the Avengers franchise.
>>
>>71879404
>parkour
>not karate for faggots

ok faggot
>>
>>71879406
Just reading up various articles and videos on the topic of his Death and Civil War I keep seeing people in the comics in disbelief that he's actually dead and rationalizing how he can come back. I've never been to tumblr m8 so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>71879442
It seemed clear to me that he wanted another waifu after Wanda left him but I know the comics so I can make the relation, something to make it clear there was needed.
>>
The movie has a run time of 2 hours and 21 minutes. Couldn't Whedon just round it out and add an extra 9 minutes?
>>
>>71879437
He said to expect death everywhere. And /co/ thought Thanos was going to be the main villain so everyone took it literally.
>>
>>71879404
It might be cool, but it wouldn't be Quicksilver. I liked Quickslav because of how accurate he was to comics Quicksilver.
>>
>>71879536
No, I meant Coulson. Even my casual friends are mad about Pietro.
>>
>>71879458
>So maybe the next films will find an excuse to bring him back if there's enough fan angst over his death.
They do say they listen to fans about shit so we'll see I guess.
>>
>>71879615
Ah okay sorry I wan't sure which dude you were mentioning.
>>
File: tumblr_mrlynz4wvf1qfmvcgo1_500.jpg (78 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrlynz4wvf1qfmvcgo1_500.jpg
78 KB, 422x750
>>71878361
>>71878485
>>71878523
>>71878560
>>71878643

The booty casts a hex spell on me.
>>
>>71879626
Maybe someone needs to sent Feige a email like that guy did to Sony so they would have a conversation with Marvel.
>>
>>71879442
Oh, it makes no sense, but that's a good reason to criticize it.

(I wonder how much of the Natasha stuff was dictated by her being pregnant. Like the scene with her behind the bar, a classic pregnancy-hiding device.)
>>
>>71877863
>All that shit cut and it's still 2 and a half hours long

Damn whedon, you must have known this would happen. Trim down your script ahead of time!
>>
>>71878142
no incest nod in 616, is there?
fuck you Ulti-maggots. edgy bullshit for the sake of edge, and killing off your most interesting characters for the sake of forced realism.
Bendis a Shit.
>>
>>71879706
He learned nothing from Hackson
>>
>>71879562
He wanted to movie to be shorter than the first one for some reason. And it was, by 1 minute.
>>
>I wanted to kill someone :(
>I wanted to be important in marvel :(
>WAAAAAAH
God he's such a fucking baby
>>
>>71879442

you see how he treated the twins and even klaw when he ripped klaw's arm off? he wanted friends he just didn't know how
>>
The only reason Quicksilver died was because he'd be too fucking OP. Also they need to have an excuse for Wanda to alter reality if they ever write themselves into a hole and need her to reset the MCU status quo
>>
>>71877793
Why not just cut out the whole thor thing, and explain it in Ragnarok?
>>
>>71879727
Everything about the movie Hawkeyes is taken from Ultimate
Everyone know post-Ultimatum and Ultimates 3 a shit
>>
>>71877793

So they're actually going to bring him back, right?
>>
>>71879735
What. I'm now REALLY glad he's leaving. It's like he is senile or soemthing
>>
>>71879766
MY BROTHER
IS NOT
DEAD

>poof
>>
>>71879766
>status quo

this phrase has lost all meaning and now only works as a neckbeard and sjw detector on the internet
>>
>>71879766
He wasn't that OP, he was a bit dumb and didn't knew how to handle his powers well. I mean he was out of breath by running, seemed pretty low for a speedster.
>>
>>71879766
>Quickslav
>too fucking OP
He was as fast as he is in the comics, which is not really that fast. And that suits the balance of the team just fine. He could be hit by bullets and taken by surprise to get an easy KO.

If you want to talk about OP, look nowhere further than Fox's Quicksilver, who could stop time and manipulate physics with ease.
>>
>>71879626
I hope so, if only because I've been pleasantly surprised at the Wanda reaction and anything that raises her profile is good with me.
>>
>>71878886
>Macintosh
>Chiding against McCarthyism
>>
File: 1409984483566.jpg (5 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
1409984483566.jpg
5 KB, 300x299
>>71877769
>Last thread got shitcanned, so let's stick to the trivia.
God I was wondering why it got deleted.

I'm here to rage at their decision for QuickSlav.
>>
>>71879821

NO
MORE
DEAD
BROTHERS
>>
>>71879995
The movie needed some 'weight', so the best way to do that is kill of the new character that got the least amount of screen time
>>
File: 1318862715216.png (49 KB, 166x231) Image search: [Google]
1318862715216.png
49 KB, 166x231
>>71877863
>and wants Quicksilver's death to be permanent.

Tell me i'm not the only one who is angry
>>
>>71879821
Don't you mean
YM REHTORB SI EVILA
?
>>
>>71879766
>NO MORE NO-MORE-QUICKSILVER
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 596x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 596x392
>>71878886
>>71879124
OOOOOVVVVVVEEEEERRRRR
http://feministing.com/2015/05/01/lets-talk-about-age-of-ultrons-rape-joke/

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisonwillmore/theres-a-weird-old-timey-rape-joke-in-avengers-age-of-ultron
>>
>>71877769
I loved the movie, but i wish joss didn't direct it
>>
>>71880054
No, you're thinking of the DC chick who said "STNATUM EROM ON."
>>
>>71880176
you are extremely butthurt, it would be hilarious if it wasnt so pathetic.
Mumsy and pappi must be sad of seeing you waste all your time trying to troll comic book nerds.
>>
>>71878886
If Pepper Potts or Jane Foster had been in Avengers 2, it would have cost another twenty million dollars and still disappointed feminists for the little screentime that could be given to the two characters in an already overstuffed movie.
>>
File: twins_nosound.webm (362 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
twins_nosound.webm
362 KB, 500x281
>>71878142
>That they should've left in. C'mon, they needed some incest nod.

>"Marvel Ultimates" comic is famous for featuring a controversial incestuous story-line between Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. According to Elizabeth Olsen, while this particular aspect would not be overtly present in the film, she and Aaron Taylor-Johnson "played around" with certain parts of it: "Every time you see an image of them, they're always holding each other's hand and looking over each other's shoulder. They're always so close, it's almost uncomfortable. Aaron and I have been playing a little bit with those kinds of images just for ourselves."
>>
>>71879766
He was not too overpowered. That would be DofP's QS, when he did everything before the rest even blinked, just for a visual effects reel and gag scene.
>>
File: he didn't earn the money.jpg (31 KB, 694x537) Image search: [Google]
he didn't earn the money.jpg
31 KB, 694x537
>>71880041
Stop making not mad, Joss. Bring him back and maybe I'll calm down.
>>
File: 1342089703331.jpg (44 KB, 280x377) Image search: [Google]
1342089703331.jpg
44 KB, 280x377
>>71879766
>Overpowered
>On a team with an android made of vibranium who possesses mind gem and can phase through objects
>On a team with Scarlet Witch
>The next villain they go up against will have the power to control the entire universe
>Overpowered
>>
>>71879294
That's interesting, for me it was the opposite. QS gets lit up and then drops the "You didn't see that coming" line, and I actually heard laughter around me.
>>
>>71879782
So Hawkeyes fam will die soon?
>>
>>71880216
>comic book nerds

nah he's trolling comblrs, they don't actually read comics
>>
>>71880176
Here's the reply you wanted
>>
>>71880370

To be fair said android is going to get deep sixed when Thanos rips the gem out of his head.
>>
>>71880176
Is this about the Prima Nocta thing? This was in the fucking trailer, why are they complaining about it NOW? But on the other hand, I'm no SJW but I do think the joke was out of place.
>>
If we had lost Thor instead, would anything value had been lost?
>>
>>71880438
Why? Ultron was created with the mind gem and he didn't die from the lack of it.
>>
File: whycan'tiholdalltheselimbs.jpg (42 KB, 800x289) Image search: [Google]
whycan'tiholdalltheselimbs.jpg
42 KB, 800x289
>>71880438
Well Thanos could take Quckie legs then
>>
>>71880392
If Marvel does I'll be genuinely impressed for having the guts to do that.

Sooo reading over this it really looks like almost every one of my complaints about AoU are from Whedon's ideas. Okie dokie, thank you based Russos.
>>
File: 1411100925613.jpg (47 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
1411100925613.jpg
47 KB, 719x720
As a character:

Cap > Hulk > Quicksilver ;_; > Iron Man > Scarlet Witch > Vision > Thor > Hawkeye > Black Widow > War Machine > Falcon

Bucky goes above Thor once the inevitable happens in Cap 3.
>>

Or you can just not kill off characters?

Im so fucking glad this shithead is no longer making Marvel movies

Save us Russo brothers
>>
File: St Cloud.png (61 KB, 343x250) Image search: [Google]
St Cloud.png
61 KB, 343x250
>>71880438
Comic Book Robot Heroes ALWAYS get trashed, its a convention of the genre.
They always come back too.

He was trashed twice (in Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2) before even getting a body.
>>
>>71880528
the fuck is this?
>>
>>71880272
>she and Aaron Taylor-Johnson "played around" with certain parts of it: "Every time you see an image of them, they're always holding each other's hand and looking over each other's shoulder. They're always so close, it's almost uncomfortable. Aaron and I have been playing a little bit with those kinds of images just for ourselves."
Best waifu
>>
>>71879041
>There's an alternative ending where Quicksilver survives the barrage of bullets and recovers with Dr. Cho's medical technology, and later joins the New Avengers alongside Wanda in a new uniform.
Fuck me
>>
>>71880392
>>71880571

it says whedon had to fight to even get them in the movie, now that he's not around to protect them...
>>
>>71880505
I expect Vision to get the Iron Man treatment in Infinity Gauntlet.
>>
File: 1319547456959.png (53 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1319547456959.png
53 KB, 200x200

Gods above, please bring him back.
>>
>>71880611
Ruins
>>
>>71877769
>Whedon and the studio had the idea to pair up Banner and the Black Widow after their scene in the hut in "The Avengers"

YES BECAUSE SCARING A WOMAN HALF TO DEATH IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO HER HEART

BRAVO WHEDON
>>
>>71878231

May I remind you, Whedon is also behind Agents of Shield, anon.

Does nobody here have any idea what they talk about? You know, forget I made that question.
>>
I'm so fucking glad War Machine got some scenes.
Especially since he he did fuck all in Iron Man 3
>>
>>71878344
>Olsen
>a better actress

Unh, nope.
>>
>>71880725
We'll see. They wanted to make Strange the Iron Man of the next phase.
Man, Infinity Wars is going to be batshit.

We've got (most likely)
>Cap
>Widow
>War Machine
>Falcon
>Scarlet Witch
>Vision
>Hawkeye.

We've PROBABLY got Iron Man and Thor back. Hulk may be tracked down as well.

And then we've got incoming
>Spider-Man
>Doctor Strange
>Ant-Man
>Black Panther.

We also have impending Captain Marvel and potentially the Guardians.

And then there's the POSSIBILITY of Winter Soldier joining up, if they decide to revisit that plot point.

That's 16 heroes plus the Guardians max.
>>
>>71877863
>>Stark using his neural patterns to program Ultron despite Banner's warning against it, and admitting that Ultron's viewpoints on humanity being a threat to Earth being a extremist version of his own.
jesus that would have made the movie make so much more sense
>>
>>71878588

She wasn't really his biological mom, but yes. In fact, she is not even Thor's mom.
>>
>>71881031
No, I meant getting his head ripped treatment.
>>
>>71878631
>might as well have split the movie into two parts so we get a full story.

Fuck you man, a two-parter woudn't make it better. Wtf didn't you get that was already in the fucking movie? They are already gonna make Infinity Wars into two movies, fuck you again for even thinking that.
>>
>>71881031
That's fucking nuts
>>
>>71878660

Not really, that is literally fanfiction from his mind.

Goddamn it, kinda hard to say that his death was cheap when so many fags already want him back.

>>71878749

Can't you fucking google Flowers in the Attic or are you really mentally and phisically so handicapped?
>>
>>71878851

She can't look into minds.

So many people not getting Wanda's powers...

They shouldn't have done this mind-control shit anyways.
>>
>>71881031
Anon, please, if we're gonna be hypothesizing how many characters will be in Infinity Wars, let's do them all

>Iron Man
>War Marchine
>Captain America
>Falcon
>Winter Solider
>Thor
>Hulk
>Black Widow
>Hawkeye
>Scarlet Witch
>Vision
>Spider-Man
>Doctor Strange
>Ant-Man
>Black Panther
>Star Lord
>Gamora
>Drax
>Rocket Racoon
>Groot
>Daredevil
>Jessica Jones
>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Mockingbird
>Quake

and that's 25 characters whose existence are confirmed for the MCU and could appear. we might even get a couple of new faces to come. shit, the Wasp could just as easily be thrown up there
>>
>>71881354

>Daredevil
>Jessica Jones
>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Mockingbird
>Quake

None of these will appear and you know it. The TV shows all take place in the MCU but nothing in them will ever show up in the movies.
>>
>>71880824
He always had a boner for fucked up relationship just look at Buffy, and him thinking a woman needs to be gang-raped first in order to be thought as a human. (Firefly)
>>
>>71881354
I won't include the last six until they appear in the movie-verse in some fashion.
>>
>>71881455
The Defenders are heavily rumored to be in P2.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/04/16/netflix-defenders-to-appear-in-avengers-infinity-war-part-two/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
>>
>>71881455
Charlie Cox said his contract forced him to appear in the MCU movies if he was told to.
>>
>>71879215

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>71881097
She is in movies.
>>
>>71881532
Your "heavily rumored" is the sentence ", I understand that the Netflix Defenders characters will appear in the Avengers moves - Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist."

And that's it.
>>
>>71877863
Its incredibly egotistical and vain to assume that because you are writing a comic book movie, your deaths will forever be permanent, when the genre is widely known for constantly bringing people back to life.
>>
>>71880392
I hope not. It make Hawkeye the most well adjusted member of the team.
>>
>>71879584

He wasn't anything like comics Quicksilver, way to reveal yourself normie.
>>
>>71877769

>Whedon decided to kill one of the Twins because he believed killing a young character would be more striking, and he chose Quicksilver because he didn't want to kill the only other female superhero in the movie.

More like not wanting promote Fox's stuff. We all know why
>>
File: 1430318468062.jpg (3 MB, 1382x2015) Image search: [Google]
1430318468062.jpg
3 MB, 1382x2015
I'm glad Pietro is the one who died.
My waifu mustn't be harmed.
>>
File: 1304270645935.jpg (40 KB, 463x523) Image search: [Google]
1304270645935.jpg
40 KB, 463x523
>>71877769
>>Marvel never planned for Captain America and Black Widow to be romantically involved, but a relationship between her and Hawkeye was planned. Whedon fought against it because he wanted to show that men and women can be great friends without having sex.
>But she fucks the Hulk anyways

BRAVO WHEDON
>>
>>71879735

What a fucking retarded.
>>
>>71877769
>Whedon fought against it because he wanted to show that men and women can be great friends without having sex.
And in its place, we get a man and a women being EEN LUV without even being friends at all.

>he chose Quicksilver because he didn't want to kill the only other female superhero in the movie.
See, it's not sexism unless it happens to a man. Bravo Joss!
>>
>>71881031
All of them versus Thanos?

We're gonna need more villains.
>>
File: buttfucked in the pussy.png (90 KB, 221x173) Image search: [Google]
buttfucked in the pussy.png
90 KB, 221x173
>>71881792
Well, BW did say that Hulk was a big guy...
>>
File: n-no.png (108 KB, 194x192) Image search: [Google]
n-no.png
108 KB, 194x192
>>71881778
>I'm glad Pietro is the one who died.

>implying Wanda/Olsen would like you for saying such a thing
>>
>>71881778
You fool! Now we won't be getting any more delicious implied incest!
>>
>>71878484
>Did you cry or anything?

Yes, actually, and I am a big tough bearmode /fit/guy. I am also slavic, so he resonated with me the entire movie. Young angry man that doesn't know anything but hate and rage, only sees the world as a bad place run by bad people.

It was made worse because moments before when the lifeboats show up and he sees that SHIELD actually helps people, that his people ARE being saved, that the Avengers really are heroes and they can stop Ultron. Life stopped being horrible, and he felt hope! I empathized so deeply with him in that moment.

And then, you know. He can do one thing, go fast, fast enough to save Hawkeye and the young Sokovian boy, so he does it. Maybe he wasn't sure if he could beat the bullets, or maybe he knew he couldn't and did it anyway. But he got to be a hero, and that put a smile on his face; he got to make the world better, he got to realize his hope, which is why he made the joke. He's happy, even though he dies.

That's a powerful feeling, being able to cast off the shadows of desolation and anger and be shown that the world isn't terrible, that it can - and is- be saved, and it really hit home. I wept.
>>
File: 1430607448194.jpg (39 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1430607448194.jpg
39 KB, 960x640
>>71881923
Couldn't care less.
Unless I was the little brother.
>>
File: 1413179414253.jpg (38 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
1413179414253.jpg
38 KB, 521x521
>>71877769
>men and women can be great friends without having sex
>>
>>71881270
>So many people not getting Wanda's powers...
Is there anyone in the world that agrees on Wanda's powers.
>>
http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/joss-whedon-spine-tingling-soul-crushing-marvel-adventure#.xx8vNyYYe

Joss Whedon reveals that everything wrong about AoU was because of Marvel Studios.
>>
File: 1387843638155s.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1387843638155s.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
>>71881887
She'll never be mine anyway.
>>
File: sanic silver too kawaii.jpg (13 KB, 146x189) Image search: [Google]
sanic silver too kawaii.jpg
13 KB, 146x189
>>71882000
Nice trips but fuck you, QS is love, QS is life
>>
>>71881845

Not really. Infinity Gauntlet is enough.
>>
>>71881354
Forgetting Warlock and other gotg characters that will likely show up in the sequal, i doubt the only new one will be warlock
>>
File: 1428601215003.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1428601215003.png
126 KB, 399x388
>tfw Eliz is my waifu
>tfw literally cucked by Jeremy Renner

I swear if that guy even touches her i'll kidnap the Ruso brothers and force them to make him a bad guy drone again in Civil War and Infinity War 1 and 2.
>>
>>71882205
Stop trying to make Warlock happen. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>71881966
5 star post, anon.

So tired of hearing so much nitpicking and cynicism about this movie. It's not perfect, but why can't people just enjoy it for what it is? These characters have existed for decades. Each new adaptation of them is going to be a bit different.
>>
>>71881228

listen to the interview fucker
>>
>>71882205

WHAT other characters?

At this point we are luck we'll get Warlock. Do you seriously expect to see Phyla-Vell or something?
>>
>>71882239
Wow. much edge. Such cool
>>
>>71882239

You do realize they had zero chemistry going and Hawkeye is fucking married right?

Get the fuck out of here reddit.
>>
>>71882239
Why does everyone keep saying that about Renner? Isn't he married to someone else?
>>
>>71882290
Back home, little guy.
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>71882309
Got divorced, so he started banging Olsen
>>
>>71882309

divorced not too long ago

so did she
>>
>>71882306
Not talking about the characters.
Apparently Renner and her got pretty close during the filming and have been seen going out together lately.
>>
File: Glenn Mathews.jpg (16 KB, 193x208) Image search: [Google]
Glenn Mathews.jpg
16 KB, 193x208
>>71877793
>>There's an alternative ending where Quicksilver survives the barrage of bullets and recovers with Dr. Cho's medical technology, and later joins the New Avengers alongside Wanda in a new uniform.

Fuck you Joss
>>
>>71882332
As far as I can tell, your source is a tabloid.
>>
>>71882332
A-anon, she doesn't bang, she's pure.
>>
>>71877793
We better get to see some concept art at least of that costume.
>>
There were interviews were Olsen and Renner had these suspicious looks. I never felt that between ATJ and Olsen, cause they felt more like close friends/actual siblings

>interviewer asks what Olsen should call ATJ as a super hero
>she laughs and says the green thumb because ATJ always talks about his garden and crops
Tell me again why ATJ isn't the cutest?
>>

So he wanted to kill someone just for the shit of it and now we don't get any more Quickass? What a bunch of shit. ATJ was an unexpected gem. At least the SJWs are finally turning on Whedon
>>
>>71882374
Just cause your waifu is no longer pure
>>
>>71882258
It is, I thought gunn even name dropped him recently, including saying stuff about church of universal truth. Seriously think they have infinity war all about thanos and even with a post credits showing the cocoon and dont show thanos nemisis who practically always shows up when hes involved?

>>71882276

I hope not Phyla-Vell. At the risk of being too green, mantis or moon dragon most likely, because they want another girl. I hope they have the rights to vance astrovik. Quasar would be great.

There is no way that they would have GotG2 and NOT increase the roster or at least sub someone out.

Would love to see nova but I get the feeling they would rather use sam alexander and probably post infinity war.
>>
>Marvel never planned for Captain America and Black Widow to be romantically involved, but a relationship between her and Hawkeye was planned. Whedon fought against it because he wanted to show that men and women can be great friends without having sex.

He's a CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
any of u lovely beautiful people have a link to somewhere streaming a decent quality version of AoU? everything im finding is super laggy and i really wanna watch this tonight. im gonna see it in theater on wednesday but i need this in my life tonight...
i love u.
>>
>>71878484
I guess it hurts more for fans of the character
>>
File: 1429861151932.gif (2 MB, 504x338) Image search: [Google]
1429861151932.gif
2 MB, 504x338
Why doesn't anyone give some love to Scarjo, people got bored of her?
>>
>>71882521
I still think she's absolutely hot as hell, but her heart belongs to the Big Guy, and Bruce totally deserves it.
>>
>>71882470
FFS, can we make "cuck" a bannable term? Please?
>>
>>71882443

another anon put it best "Whedon can't write a haiku without killing a favorite character"

and ya watching comblr melt down over this shit has really made my day
>>
File: 1430357670716.jpg (614 KB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
1430357670716.jpg
614 KB, 1600x2400
>>71882451
STOP
DELETE THIS
>>
Wanda and her brother were whitewashed and I hate that.
>>
>>71882521
It's not as if she's got anything we haven't already seen.
>>
>>71882555
It'd only generate a new word in its stead.
>>
>>71882509
Torrent not an option? Try putlocker, solarmovies, etc. I don't know. I watched it in the cinema cause I got a free ticket.
>>
>>71882451
No, literally, the story comes from the Star.
>>
File: 1402164716942.jpg (40 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
1402164716942.jpg
40 KB, 300x350
>>71882575
>Slavs
>white
>>
File: 1430605825450.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1430605825450.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>71882575
Oh, I would whitewash Wanda, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>71882575
huh??
>>
File: hulk like.gif (475 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
hulk like.gif
475 KB, 400x200
>>71882547
>>
>>71882641
I loved that moment
>>
>>71882509

Go. To. A. Fucking. Movie
>>
>>71882665
If. I. Go. To. A. Movie. I. Will. Smash. My. Head. Against. The. Monitor. Retard.
>>
File: JLAAVENGERS.jpg (258 KB, 1472x976) Image search: [Google]
JLAAVENGERS.jpg
258 KB, 1472x976
>>71881270
So Whedon basically Jean Grey'd her because he needed a telepath for his plot to work, but no one could say "no, that's not comics Wanda" because comics Wanda has never had defined powers. It's like Zatanna was suddenly a mind-eraser when DC needed a mind-eraser.
>>
>>71882658

I had the hugest smile on my face
>>
>>71882684
That. Doesn't. Make. Sense.
>>
>>71882684
Why are you taking your computer to the cinema?
>>
File: 1424666999635.jpg (48 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
1424666999635.jpg
48 KB, 500x593
>>71882641
>Paul Bettany's face when he will be tapping that
>>
>>71882692
I mean, if Zatanna said the right backwards thing, she could be.
>>
>>71882692
That's why magic as a superpower is absolute bullshit. Even the Speed Force is better defined and delineated.
>>
File: Quicksilver_Running_on_Aou_set.jpg (444 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilver_Running_on_Aou_set.jpg
444 KB, 500x700
The only good thing about Pietro being dead is that he doesn't have to see his sister taking robo-dick up the ass.
>>
>>71882692

Listen, she's not a telepath in the movies. She controls minds but she can't look into them or shit like that (or at least not in the movie). She has telekinesis, which is to move objects with her mind.

And that's not even the comics version, which is basicalli limitered reality powers with some magic hex to cast some pink beams, there was some chaos magic involved, shit like that.

>>71882684

Then. Do. It. Faggot.
>>
>>71882181
Yeah, but it would be boring as fuck to watch Thanos just stand there and swat them away one by one.

He'll need an army of faceless minions.
Possibly some tough henchmen like Midnight Proxima and Corvus Glaive.

Movie needs to work like Return of the Jedi.

A) A ground battle (Han, Liea, the ewoks/droids) fighting minions and trying to protect the city. Maybe an objective like "destroy the alien bunker".
B) A space/air battle (The rebels/Lando) defending the city from above. Destroying Thanos' fleet like in Independence Day or some shit. Flying characters and the Guardians of the Galaxy can shine here.
C) The final 1v1-ish fight (Luke vs Vader/Emperor). Thanos himself vs the main heroes. Probably the Cap, Thor, Iron Man trifecta.
>>
File: 1430793927697.jpg (198 KB, 800x1120) Image search: [Google]
1430793927697.jpg
198 KB, 800x1120
>Avengers will never be released in the 80's
>Wanda will never look like this
>>
>>71882692
>It's like Zatanna was suddenly a mind-eraser when DC needed a mind-eraser.

...She uses magic to erase minds.
>>
File: our dick.jpg (337 KB, 1024x1619) Image search: [Google]
our dick.jpg
337 KB, 1024x1619
>>71882837
Or this.
>>
>>71879766
He was way weaker than DOFP Quicksilver who was borderline Flash-tier powerful.
>>
>>71882825
What do you think her thing with reading Vision was?
>>
File: Avengers (1963-1996) 152-006.jpg (699 KB, 1789x1789) Image search: [Google]
Avengers (1963-1996) 152-006.jpg
699 KB, 1789x1789
>>71882825
The first thing Ultron said to her was that she couldn't read his mind because he's a robot.

Then when his consciousness was being uploaded into Vision's body, she was able to read his mind and see that he wanted to destroy the world.

So she's basically a telekinetic/telepath like Jean, except her powers seem to be based on magic-y energy instead of her mind. Basically it's "magic can do anything." Which has happened in the comics.
>>
>>71882648
They're people of color; descended from jews and romani. It is an insult.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.