[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
non-european/american/japanese animated movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
I've recently seen Waltz with Bashir and also just watched Aaachi and Ssipak. I'm looking for more animated movies or series from outside of the usual United States/Europe/Japan. Preferably something more adult oriented or something that can be enjoyed by both children and adults. Really, anything good.
>>
>>71840801
Tried Persepolis?
>>
>>71841995
I have, but Persepolis is french
>>
The Tripletes Of Belleville
>>
>>71844419
What's up with you people and french movies? I've seen this one too. But I asked for non american, european or japanese movies.
>>
>Non Euro
>Non American
>Non Japanese

Then what the fuck is there left? Anything else is irrelevant and does not exist.
>>
>>71844524

Because those are the only places that exist. No one is gonna understand what you want. You basically made a thread about nothing.
>>
Joking aside, there just isn't a lot of popular animation coming out of South America or Africa.
>>
>>71844524
Then I suppose you don't want Kirikou and the Sorceress... It's French, but at least it's about African folklore? Sorry, it's all I got.
>>
Technotise: Edit & I if you like cyberpunk.
>>
>>71844543
You should check out Waltz with Bashir.
>>71844620
Just found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th0NihA2q-Q
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
Arjun. It's Indian.
>>
File: 1419399276251.jpg (60 KB, 440x626) Image search: [Google]
1419399276251.jpg
60 KB, 440x626
Have you seen Leafy: A Hen into the Wild yet?
>>
File: Nezha and Dragon King.jpg (75 KB, 1280x943) Image search: [Google]
Nezha and Dragon King.jpg
75 KB, 1280x943
Nezha conquers the Dragon King and Havoc in Heaven are both pretty good Chinese movies.
>>
File: lil mermaid.jpg (161 KB, 720x574) Image search: [Google]
lil mermaid.jpg
161 KB, 720x574
Does Soviet animation count? Both The Snow Queen and The Little Mermaid are very good.
>>
>>71840801
How about other South Korean movies?
Leafie, A Hen into the Wild
The King of Pigs
Wonderful Days
Or something from Soviet Union:
The Mystery of the Third Planet
Pereval (1988)
Polygon (1977)
Button (1982)
Or anything by Aleksandr Petrov
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.