[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the best Cartoon Network show of the 2000s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: co13.jpg (96 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
co13.jpg
96 KB, 1000x667
Was this the best Cartoon Network show of the 2000s?
>>
Thats not Billy and Mandy
>>
Courage the Cowardly Dog, hands down.

Both KND and Grim were astoundingly creative, though, in concept and execution. I loved the 2x4 technology of KND and the mythological/occult reaches of Grim.
>>
>>71605353
>>71605409
>Immplying GaoBaM was better than KND
>Implying Courage wasn't garbage

You're both faggots.
>>
>>
>>71604583
Not even remotely fucking close. Probably not even in the top 100.
>>
>>71604583
Courage the Cowardly Dog
>>
Setting aside the fact that I don't even like KND, come on man. Justice League, Samurai Jack, Ben 10.

>>71608929
I laughed.
>>
>>71608843
>Cartoon network
Learn to read, please.
>>
>>71604583
LIVING HERE IN JERSEY
>>
>>71609192
Ah my bad.
I read best cartoon somehow missing network.

That said, still no since Megas exists
>>
>>71604583
Yes.
>>
>>71609640
>>71609830
Megas mind
>>
>>71608324
>Courage was garbage
Fuck off
>>
Honestly when I was younger and even now, I think KND is shit.
>>
>>71604583
It was certainly their most ambitious for the time.
>>
There was this one too.
I watched KND and Dexter's Lab as a kid and they were both godtier.
>>
please pass the egg salad
>>
>>71604583
A month ago I was hyped for this, now I don't really give a shit anymore. Even then though this isn't even in the same league as Billy and Mandy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.