[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So in our Spider-Man archetypes thread, some anons got to thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
So in our Spider-Man archetypes thread, some anons got to thinking which of the three main networks, CN,Disney, or Nick, could field the strongest team of wholly original heroes(thus no Marvel,DC,TMNT)

Franly, I woukd tier them as such

>CN JLA
Ben 10
Steven Universe
Dexter
The Test Twins
Juniper Lee

>Disney Avengers
Kim Possible
Jake Long, the American Dragon
Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja
Lilo & Stitch
The Mystery Twins

>Nick Ahahahaha who are we kidding
Danny Phantom
Jimmy Neutron
Crash Nebiula?

Man Nick is fucked
>>
>>71011798
>steven universe

Don't kid yourself, they'd choose Finn any day of the week.
>>
>>71011798
Nick has fuckibg everyone in the avatarverse, they'd kick some serious shit in.
>>
>>71011798

Ben 10 has Alien X.
>>
>>71011857
This.

Also CN could do ALOT better. Where's Jack? Where's the Powerpuff Girls? Major Glory? WHat the hell were you thinking?
>>
>>71011857
Avatar isn't really superhero though, and besides, Ben has several Superman tier aliens. If anything Jimmy is the cincher. The dude is Reed Richards tier science bullshit.

He made a time machine out of sticks and rocks
>>
>>71011898
That's just my autism acting up, if you already are on a team, you can't just add one person, so tbr PPG and tbe Justice Friends are like, the CN Young Justice and JLI or something. And Jack, like Finn is set in the future, they are like DC Kamandi and LOSH
>>
>>71011899
>Avatar isn't really superhero though
Well then Dexter, The Test Twins, Lilo & Stitch, The Mystery Twins and Jimmy Neutron should all be out.
>>
>>71011885
Ben 10 is OP as shit, Atomix, Gravatack, Clockwork, Toepick...the dude tanked the big bang.
>>
>>71011922
Tony Stark,Hank Pym,Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur, Reed Richards.
>>
File: Timmy-Turner.jpg (39 KB, 332x363) Image search: [Google]
Timmy-Turner.jpg
39 KB, 332x363
>>71011798
>Man Nick is fucked

Nick has the most OP character out of all of those guys.
>>
>>71011964
>Selectively seeing similarities to support your own argument
>Not admitting the similarities between the avatarverse and literally 1000s of superheroes who have elemental powers
>>
Ben is actually the strongest character if we're talking about original characters so CN's JLA is stronger for the simple fact they have Ben.
>>
File: CrimsonChin47.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CrimsonChin47.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>71012016
This. Assuming this fight isn't rated G, Timmy would just steamroll everyone.
>>
>>71012016
>>71012060
Timmy couldn't take on Ben, not in his wildest dreams.
>>
>>71012060
>>71012016

Da rules prevent direct bodily harm and use in competitions , can he even wish up weapons?

And then you got guys like Alien X and Toepick or all of Dexter and Test Twin bullshit, that wukd rekt him before he even got a chance to fight back.

I mean, he could give himself super powers but he'd need some fucking hardcore ones to deal with those guys
>>
>>71011798
>Nick Ahahahaha who are we kidding

Seriously?

>Jimmy created a machine that could warp time and space into another dimension.
>None of those guys except for Ben and maybe Dexter could even touch Danny.
>Jenny is basically a Blue Beetle with a Lantern Ring.
>Timmy Turner

If anything, CN and Disney should just team up to make is somewhat fair.
>>
>>71012026
You got a point, I mostly didn't use Avatar, becasue it's. "Another world" like Ooo, the DCU, Marvel,The Future that is Aku, Duck Dodgers, Gumball, and so on.
>>
>>71011798
>CN JLA
John Cena -Captain America
The Living Bullet - Iron Man
Scrappy Doo - Hawkeye
Grape Ape - Hulk
El Kabong -Thor
Atom Ant - Antman
>implying any of youre teams can beat mine
>>
File: 3760140-1+aaa.jpg (313 KB, 2400x2183) Image search: [Google]
3760140-1+aaa.jpg
313 KB, 2400x2183
Cn still has Gen Rex and SymTitan. Cn is packing a big punch when you remember the other shit they had on air.
>>
File: Generator-Rex.jpg (146 KB, 800x704) Image search: [Google]
Generator-Rex.jpg
146 KB, 800x704
>>71012037
>Ben is actually the strongest

Rex > Ben
>>
>>71012016
>>71012060

As if CN doesn't already have a counter for him.
>>
>>71012114
>Rex
>Lance
>Ben
>Samurai Jack
CN only needs those four.
>>
Shouldn't the Test girls be on the WB team because Johnny Test first appeared on kidsWB?

And if there is a WB team it also has Jackie Chan, Mucha Lucha, Xiaolin Showdown, and Freakazoid!
>>
>>71012139
Grim gets punked on the daily>>71012290
CN took it over,stll counts
>>
>>71011798
Dexter and the Test Twins are based on toon physics. Might as well have Bugs Bunny on the team, it's just too much of a tonal difference.
>>
>>71011798
CN has the Symbionic Titan and MegasXLR teams.

They've got a fucking lock on giant robots.
>>
>>71012583
Plus Dexter had a giant robot too.
>>
Jimmy is like Reed, he is smarter than all others, but Dexter and the Test Twins beat him in raw practicality
>>
>>71012583
>Megas juiced with nanos from Rex and upgraded by Ben Upgrade.

How fuck is everyone else?
>>
>>71011798
>no jenny on the nick team
>>
>>71011798
>Nick
>Not having Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1461x1149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1461x1149
CN has this fucker
>>
Objectively the best team would be Adult Swim Luge it would have Rick Sanchez , Rusty Venture, Harvey Birdman, and frylck they would kick all sorts of sureal ass
>>
>>71014771
Ben 10 needs to be fucking banned he is to OP
>>
>>71012665
this
>>
>>71015264
Ben, Rex, and Megas are just too much. With Ben comes all his aliens and Rook. Rex comes with Six and Bobo. Megas is just Megas which still packs equal punch. Samurai Jack and Dexter, this shit is insane.

Now imagine their rogue gallery working together. Vilgrax and the Pack, Breach alone is stupidly strong.
>>
My version:
Rules: MCs only, has to be heroic.

>The CN League
Ben
Rex
Steven Universe
Finn & Jake
Juniper Lee
The PPG
Dexter
Samurai Jack
Megas XLR
Sym-Bionic Titan
Star
(The Test twins aren't MCs, Gumball and Billy and Mandy are not heroes)

>Disney Avengers
Kim & Ron
Jake Long
Randy
Lilo & Stitch
The Mistery Twins
The Gargoyles
(Darkwing Duck is a spin-off from Ducktales which is spin-off from the comics, so not wholly original.Pity cause Gizmoduck could trounce Rex and Jenny)

>Nicks Honor Guard
Danny Phantom
Jimmy Neutron
Jenny XJ9
El Tigre
the Avatar
(Timmy is NOT a hero. He is a little jackass. The Avatar can be Aang or Kora whichever you prefer.)

CN is both more numerous and more powerful, they win hands down. Star, Ben, Rex, two giant robots, each of the PPGs is Superman level, Jake is surprisingly powerful, and Jack has been shown to be a master tactician. This team could probably take down most incarnations of the JLA or the Avengers.
Nick has a good line-up for a cosmic team but it's only 5 vs CNs 14, they would get their ass kicked by sheer numbers.
Disneys team is a very low power one, more street level. They could not win in a straight brawl, but if they can pull ambushes and guerrilla tactics they could stand a chance. Also, surprisingly good team against magical threats.

Just for curiosity, WB has Freakazoid, Xialin Showown, and Mucha Lucha, but Jackie Chan is based on something else. WB would get it's shit pushed in so hard by any of the other groups.
>>
CN JLA is composed of
>Ben 10
-Ben
-Rook
-Max
-Professor Paradox
-Azmuth

>Generator Rex
-Rex
-Agent Six
-Bobo
-Dr. Holiday

>Samurai Jack
-Jack
-Scotsman

>The Powerpuff Girls

>Codename: Kids Next Door

>Juniper Lee

>Dexter's Lab
-Dexter

>Adventure Time
-Finn
-Jake

>Time Squad

>Sym-Bionic Titan
-Lance
-Octus
-Ilana
-Soloman
-Titan

>Megas XLR

Think about how much power this is. Think about the villains firepower working together.
>>
>>71011798
>Nick is fucked
Implying Danny or XJ-9 couldn't single-handedly take on the Disney people you listed or most of the CN people you listed minus Ben.

If anyone Disney is fucked
And really without Ben CN still has a challenge.

Jimmy could pull some bullshit to temporarily drain the Omnitrix's energy.

Timmy could wish the Omnitrixoff

Danny could possibly Posses Ben.

Rudy from Chalkzone could just draw another Omnitrix.

Nick has options to at least temporarily remove Ben from a fight and then take him on last.

I don't think there's anything XJ-9 could do to temporarily keep Ben at bay or lose his powers. But if Ben doesn't use his more OP aliens XJ-9 could still have a chance.
>>
Ben is so powerful, this isn't even a contest with him there.
>>
>>71015775
>>71015624
I feel like to make it fair, Cartoon Cartoons/Genndy Tartovsky stuff should be their own special team. Since they'd already be better than everyone else with just them.
>>
>>71015884
All you are accounting for is taking Ben out when the other characters are just as much of a threat. Jimmy's bullshit is outset by Dexter's bullshit, Timmy is still a little shit who Ben could beat without the watch, Rex can go toe to toe with Ben so a possessed one poses no problem. Rudy is useless since his chalk shit only works in chalkzone. PPG and Megas are still there if someone somehow takes out Ben.
>>
>>71015886
You're forgetting Ben's biggest weakness: himself. Unless it's a fate of the world situation, his shitty personality will impede him, not to mention the Omnitrix dicking around.
>>
>>71015884
Going by op's list sure he's not giving nick enough credit but I don't think it's fair to bring in nick people not listed without considering other Disney or CN people not listed.

>Rudy from Chalkzone
I forgot about him. he can make literally anything he can imagine. but I forget if the stuff he makes can be used outside of the chalkzone. if they can then he is a strong contender if not then he's very limited unless they fight in the chalkzone for any reason.
>>
>>71016132
Even with his shitty personality, Ben is still good enough to outsmart most of his competition. Ben can and will exploit the shitty personalities of his opponent if given the chance.
>>
>>71015884
>Danny could possibly Posses Ben.

Courage then gets on his computer and finds out that Danny's weakness is Bohemian Rhapsody played backwards.
>>
>>71015775
I'm pretty sure the Megas is more a detriment than an asset, provided no one tries to fight on its level. It's not designed to fight human sized opponents, or to work as part of a team. Coop is all about collateral damage after all.
>>
>>71015884
You make it sound like Ben is the biggest threat. If anything, how could anyone on any of those lists take on loli-superman times 3.
>>
>>71016291
No one will send Megas out unless it is actually important.
>>
>>71016265
Again, toon logic is the most powerful force in existence, it makes a Rex/Upgrade/Megas fusion look like garbage, which is why I feel like you can't have a properly autistic who would win debate with that as a factor. Else Nick gains Spongebob and Patrick's ability to out-stupid the enemy.
>>
>>71016320
On potential alone, Ben is the highest threat. Ben however is a cocky dick and can't use Alien X without a lot of bullshit involved. Way Big, Toepick, NRG, Swampfire, Atomix, and Clockwork are still damn powerful. With master code in the watch, Ben could solo everyone else.

However Ben isn't allowed to be all out or the show would be really solvable so Ben has stupid limits.

PPG are a constant big threat since they don't have the limits Ben has in place but their potential isn't as high as Ben's.
>>
>A show about Finn, Steven, Ben 10, and Star being taught unofficially by Samurai Jack to be better heroes
wow thinking about how sweet that would be makes me kinda sick
>>
>>71016419
So no toon logic but this can still be worked around with Juniper Lee is a supernatural expert. Cn's team has an expert on everything and has powerhouses the plenty.
>>
>>71016510
>Way Big
>Sym-Bionic Titan
>Megas
>Dexters giant robots
CN league could take down Godzilla. CN league is unstoppable.

Also here in Huehueland Xiaolin Showdown, Mucha Lucha, Jackie Chan and Atomic Betty were all CN. Which just makes CN league even more powerful.
>>
>>71015349
Rex is just a giant robot which is fine and rex is just a giant robot inside a swiss teenager.

Ben has some hardcore shit man.
>>
>>71016698
Ben using NRG could take on Godzilla since all that alien does is eat energy and probably loves the stuff Godzilla nukes out.
>>
>>71015624
Do the TMNT count as part of Nick's army? Technically they own the franchise now so I guess that amps up some of their firepower, yet still not enough to really stand a chance against the ammount of heavy hitters CN has.

It does however make it a very balanced team (Paranormal, Scientific/technological, Tactical and Skill and Magic.)
>>
File: 814390-blossomfreezesblowsupme.png (458 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
814390-blossomfreezesblowsupme.png
458 KB, 640x480
>>71016320
Assuming Ben isn't a pussy and uses Alien X, then he is the biggest threat. But yeah, even if Ben stood out the fight, the PPG would still solo everyone.
>>
>>71011935
*cough*plot armor*cough*

Also the Ben in OP's pic is wearing the Omnitrix on the wrong arm.
>>
>>71015624
How did Finn and Jake and jack get from the futures)?
And the whole PPG? seriously?
>>71015624
You cant have a team that's full of an entirely other team
Also put Star on the Disney Avengers
>>71015624
Where the fuck did the Avatar come from?

Also no Jimmy/Timmy power hour? Seriously?

And why is Nick Honor Guard?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 576x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 576x400
The most powerful hero CN has.
>>
>>71015775
That's more of a JLU than an JLA
>>
>>71016837
>How did Finn and Jake and jack get from the futures)? And the whole PPG? seriously?
we're talking about fictional cartoon characters fighting other fiction cartoons characters from other companies in a power-level thread
does it really fucking matter how they got back from the future
>>
>>71016849
He is more like the Beyonder or Mxy a neutral power player.

Also /co/ how would you write the origin of the CN Justice League, Disney Avengers or the Nick why even bothers?
>>
>>71016758
TMNT started as it's own comic. By OPs rule it doesn't count.
>>
>>71016849
theres a good chance he wouldn't do anything because he likes all kids in general
>>
>>71016914
This is all about the autism, it's bad form to have entire teams within teams, that's like having the Fantastic 4 join the Avengers or the teen Titans joint the JLA, defeats the purpose.
>>
>>71015624
you have shit rules.
>>
>>71016930
>>71016758
We cant count franchises or else it just turns to a dc vs marvel wank.
>>
>>71016830
If anything, Plot armor is the only thing keeping his VILLAINS in tact.

Sercvantis is right, the Omnitrix is fucking doomsday tier.
>>
>>71016967
Fair enough. I just wanted to make sure.
>>
Gravattack is enough for Ben to beat the PPG, this is why Ben is overpowered, he has an alien that has potential to beat just about everyone. Someone is too smart, Grey Matter. Robots are attacking him, Jury Rigg. Something too big, Way Big. Some god, Alien X.
>>
File: mickey mouse clubhouse.jpg (252 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
mickey mouse clubhouse.jpg
252 KB, 1600x900
>All this CN/Nick wankery
>Thinking Disney is powerless

How can anyone defeat this guy? He's literally whatever/whenever he wants to be.
>>
>>71011798
Thinking about it, Nick actually has a better chance if this was a battle of villains rather than heroes.

>The ghosts from the Ghost zone
A very varied of powerful spectral entities.Some of their big-hitters are the lieks of The Fright Knight, Pariah Dark, Undergrowth, Nocturn among many others. (And Dark Danny if he was ever released.
>The Cluster Empire
An entire empire of string robotic automatons. Their leader Vexus very good at command.
>Jimmy Neutron's long Rouge's gallery.
While not the most powerful and competent, they are vastle diverse so they sure cover a lot of areas.
>El Tigre's Rouge's gallery.
>Santana of the Dead alone could be quite the feat to beat, but you can add in all the other supervillains of Miracle city who while not big at a cosmic level, they are really hard to put down considering the city itself keeps being a villanous cespool no matter how much heroic acts are done.
>Anti-Fairies & Pixies
Very low on threat levels given their constant failures, but theys till posses incredibly strong reality warping powers that could be benefician to higer and smarter villains.

I know this helps absolutly nothing but it was just something I noticed. When it comes to evil, nick is pretty grand. (Then again Disney has the likes of Xanatos and Bill Cipher and CN has Vilgax and Him.)
>>
>>71017097
Ben has Mole-Stache, just as silly.
>>
>>71017171
Albedo and Breach make the CN villain team OP though. Add Him into it then CN wins again.
>>
>>71017097
Fucking this. Aside from what OP listed, Disney is nothing but magic and toon-force. They should just sit out this fight.
>>
>>71016837
>How did Finn and Jake and jack get from the futures)?
>Where the fuck did the Avatar come from?
The same way all the other characters got here from their own dimensions.
>And the whole PPG? seriously?
Why would I leave three superheroes out of the superhero team.
>You cant have a team that's full of an entirely other team
I can have a team inside a team inside of another team if I want. The Xmen use to be made of smaller Xmen teams called Xmen Blue and Xmen Gold.
I only need Cooper for Megas, but the Titan needs all three to pilot. I'll definitely keep all the PPG. I could trade all the Gargoyles for just Goliath, but that only weakens the already weaker team.
>Also put Star on the Disney Avengers
My mistake. I guess it's because It keeps reminfing me of Adventure Time And Steven Universe.
>Also no Jimmy/Timmy power hour? Seriously?
Jimmi is cool but Timmy is a horrid little shit. He is probably the reason the Nick team is formed. To stop him.
>And why is Nick Honor Guard?
CN and Disney already had team names from Marvel and DC. It left me with either Honor Guard from Astro City or Harbingers from Valiant Comics. I wanted Authority, but Wildstrom is part of DC now...

>>71016849
That is not a hero. That is an Eldritch Horror that creeps into the mind of the young and makes them believe he is part of their family so they will lower their guard.
>>
>>71017171
Good point, how in the fuck do Nick heroes survive this shit?
>>
>>71011798
CN has the Eds. Ed himself would go nuclear with a pebble.

Don't forget about Grim, Billy and Mandy and the Power Puff Girls.
>>
>>71017210
>>71017041

Jesus fuck this, Ben can solo an entire army iof physcial gods just by LOOKING at them.
>>
couldnt timmy just wish everyone back to their home dimensions?
>>
>>71016571
Rebecca Sugar pls.

>all of CN are one big universe. At first new episodes of shows run as normal but then you start seeing characters from other shows start to appear
>eventually everything moves to space, and an ongoing series revolves around Finn, Ben, Steven, Dexter, the Eds, etc all being drafted to fight the G:KND
>>
>>71017275
True, just saying Nick has a better chanc with villains rather than heroes.

CN seems like the truly unbeatable champion.
>>
>>71016946
Fucking casual. 3/4 of the F4 have been Avengers. 4/5th if you count She-Hulk. Basically everybody except for Johnny.
Wally, Dick, Roy, Donna and Cyborg have all been in the Justice League.
>>
>>71017359
Actually Timmy can't do shit.
This would be a contest, he can't make wishes that make him win those.
>>
>>71017506
it wouldnt be a contest. it would be a fight. since he cant hurt anyone, he can wish them home. hes done it before
>>
>>71017281
Witch is not disney, it's a french franchise. Winx is Italian and Shezow is australian.
>>
>>71017389
IS it bad that I'd rather be more interested on the villanous side in this?

>The G:KND, Vilgax, the Gem Homeworld, a new Lich comet all in a multi-way war with eachother with earth as both the prize and in the crossfire.
>>
>>71017389
It ends with the construction of CN City and them all moving there, right?
>>
>>71011798
>>CN JLA

>no Samurai Jack
>no PPGs
>no Generator Rex
>no Megas XLR

you're shit and your list is shit
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x568
>>71011798
>Mystery Twins

These guys right?
>>
>>71011899
>Avatar isn't really superhero though

Toph = Terra
Katara = Tula
Zuko = Pyro
Aang = Renascence
Sokka = Gear

Don't you dear fucking tell me Avatar isn't really superhero again.
>>
>>71011798
This is how I see it.
>CN Justice League
Ben 10
Finn & Jack
Generator Rex
Dexter
Samurai Jack
>Disney Avengers
Kim Possible
Jake Long
Randy Cunningham
Mabel & Dipper
Star Butterfly
>Nick Attack
Danny Phantom
XJ9
Jimmy Neutron
Timmy Turner
Invader Zim
Spongebob

Six members for each team so it would be fair (somewhat) cause to be completely honest I think CN or Disney would come out on top.
>>
>>71013591
rest in peace...
>>
>>71017676
Finn and Jake is a total waste of two slots.
>>
>>71017676
Actually now that I think about, Korra should take Spengebab's spot. I don't know what I was thinking.
>>
>>71017751
>Wanting the avatar who ruins everything to be on the team
>Not Aang
>>
>>71017552
>wish Ben to go away
>Ben uses Clockwork to stop Timmy before he tries it

Ben is the ultimate!
>>
>>71017676
Ben could solo most of the other two teams, this isn't funny.
>>
>>71017822
And he has like what, only 70 out of the 1,000,000 aliens right now (cause in War of the Worlds they say he has a total of a million) and yet he only needs like five. Alien X, Clockwork, Toepick, Feedback & Atomix. can you imagine what other OP fuckers that could be in that fucking watch?
>>
>>71017676
Someone should really write a story about this. it is a legitimately an interesting idea.
>>
File: KWBTaz.png (631 KB, 1019x753) Image search: [Google]
KWBTaz.png
631 KB, 1019x753
CN is just to OP for Disney and Nick to handle. Let's just pit them against KWB.
>>
>>71017730
Who would you choose?
>>
>>71017900
The OP fuckers waiting in that watch are important to imagine, I mean the sheer scope of what Ben already has is grand enough but the things that lurk in that watch are murder.
>>
>>71017949
I'd drop Jake and just keep Finn so we'd get more series representation.
>>
File: And_Then_There_Were_10_OS_Ben.png (1 MB, 1365x767) Image search: [Google]
And_Then_There_Were_10_OS_Ben.png
1 MB, 1365x767
>yfw you realize even if you included Marvel for Disney, Ben can still win
>>
Ben always ruins these
>>
Ben can solo the Avengers, discuss.
>>
>>71016924
For CN I would assemble them in a Secret Wars style with UG as Beyonder. The grown ups (Jack, Cooper, Six, Max, Jackie and the Cristal Gems) would realize that it is not everybodies uncle and grampa. They would try to not harm the kids while they find a way to break UGs hold on them and together they would fight him until he bored and went away. They would use the space between dimensions as a base to help others and find a way to fight off the Eldritch Horrors.
For Nick, one of Timmys wishes goes wrong and causes a rip in the dimensional walls. This is sensed by the Avatar spirit and by sensors created by Jimmy, Dannys dad, Jennys mom, and El Tigres grampa. They find the source and have to fight whatever evil has broken trough the dimensions. They can either team up Timmy, or Timmy might be corrupted and become an enemy.
For Disney it's easier since all the shows could exist on the same planet. Bill goes after Stars wand, finding some way to bring her to Gravity Falls. This merits investigation by the dragon council and by the fae of Avalon, sending Jake and the Gargoyles there. The Ninjanomicon sends the Randy to check this disturbances. As things escalate the governments Man in Black sends the two teams they can call for weird stuff, Kim Possible (and sidekick) and the Hawaiian Alien (and it's handler).
Eventually an angered UG would contact the corrupted Timmy and toghter with Bill they wuld try to make the heroes fight each other as cover while they gather the villains. Everything culminates in a desperate battle between the heroes and an army of villains backed by three reality warpers.
>>
>>71018066
Seriously. Someone might as well make up a template for him like Demonbane or the Madara Uchiha copy pasta.
>>
>>71018145
Ben is Demonbane and Demonbane is Ben.

If you fight for justice, you are considered a Demonbane by Demonbane to summon when it needs all the Demonbanes.
>>
>>71017664
Yes. I'm not OP, but I like to imagine those two as Supernatural-like hunters in training.
>>71018004
>yfw you realize if you include DC Ben gets to absorb the DNA and later turn into a kryptonian, a martian and even an oan. Possibly even Mogo
>>
>>71011798
>Nick Whatever-Image's-Team-Is
Danny Phantom
XJ9
Jimmy Neutron
Tuesday X
MANNY FUCKING RIVERA YOU PLEBS
Rudy Tabootie
Dib
Timmy Turner
Eliza Thornberry (OK that one is pushing it)
Aang
Three Delivery kids
Mahad and Lena from Skyland

You're selling Nick really short here, man.
>>
>>71018309
And I forgot Ben could absorb DNA with the watch, there goes DC.
>>
>>71018350
Can any of them defeat Ben?
>>
>>71018402
Eh... I think if Aang, Danny, and Jenny teamed up, there wouldn't be much that could beat them.

Danny can go intangible and avoid any non-ecto attacks and wait for an opening. If he wants he can take Jenny and Aang with him. Jenny is made of some tough stuff and should be able to tank a lot of damage before nuking the entire block. And Aang has an instant win button with the Avatar state.

That said, I don't know a lot about Ben.
>>
>>71017676
Revisioned team! (and in order from strongest to least strongest)
>CN Justice League
Ben 10
Grim
Samurai Jack
Generator Rex
Numbuh One
Finn
Dexter
>Disney Avengers
Randy Cunningham
Stitch
Kim Possible
Jake Long
Star Butterfly
Mabel & Dipper
>Nicktoons Unite
Timmy Turner
Danny Phantom
XJ9
Korra
Invader Zim
Jimmy Nuetron
>>
>>71012016
Da Rules.

Faries get their shit fucked all the time. By Aliens, even. Also see >>71011885
>>
>>71018365
You know what annoys me? Of all the minerals that start with the letters "Ben" are green.
>Benstonite (pale yellow)
>Bentorite (violet)
>Benitoite (blue)
Now what should his gem form be called?
>>
>>71017296
>The Xmen use to be made of smaller Xmen teams called Xmen Blue and Xmen Gold.
Those are just subfactions, not entire teams famous bowled into eachother.

>>71017296
Nick owns TMNT so they can have Justice Force
>>
>>71018570
I think it would be one of those even if it's not the gem it's made of.
>>
>>71017496
I know, but never once has an entire team been inside another.

You can have some mutants on the Avengers and some FF on the New Avengers and a guy from Shadowpact in the Croatoan society but one team has never and should never contain another.
>>
>>71017676
Swap Finn and Jake and jack for Steven & Juniper. Using future timelines is cheating, otherwise ben 10k and Beard Dexter rekt everyone
>>
>>71018590
If we start using franchises we get: Disney is owned by Marvel so they should have the actual Avengers. And the X-Men and Spiderman and all the entire Marvel universe. And CN gets DC. Do you really want that?
>>
>>71018497
Grim is a joke. His defining trait is getting punked, his Scythe gets stolen more than Reed Richards girlfreinds
>>
>>71018665
>cheating
>thinking that that any of the shows from any channels are all placed in one consecutive timeline.

also I made a revisioned version of that post. you can see it here.
>>71018497
>>
>>71017900
>>71017959
Cervantis was right!
>>
>>71018309
Holy shit, someone do a version of that Timmy creepypost about the living god that is Ben 10
>>
>>71018695
>Literally Death himself
>has all of the powers of The Underworld and even the cosmos
>can go as far as controlling hellfire, demons, archangels and more.
>has expansive knowledge on the supernatural, alternate timelines, dimensions and more
>Literally has no fear (as seen in Big Boogey's adventure)

The fact that his scythe is sort of the source of his power is a hindrance but you can say the same thing about Thor and his hammer or Doctor Fate and his helmet.
>>
>>71018497
>No Mac with Foster's Logic
Come on, man
>>
>>71018145
Is There A Cartoon That Could Even Possibly EVEN TOUCH Ben Tennyson? Let Alone Defeat Him. And I'm Not Talking About prototype omnitrix with master control Ben Tennyson, I'm talking about Ben 10,000 Tennyson with the Biomnitrix , master control unlocked, perfect control of Alien X, annodite Mana control and Skurd so he can implant Ickthyperambuloid DNA into Prypiatosian-B and unlock total energyd omination.

I tried.
>>
>>71018844
Mac literally does nothing...at all he's just a kid that no one understands, mom and dad and Vicky always giving him commands.

He has no powers and no defining features. literally nothing that he has that can serve as a valid asset to the CN Justice League. hell, the Eds would be more useful compared to him.
>>
>>71018483
Ben taking on these three is easy as fuck, Jury Rigg Jenny first and Atomix can take care of Danny and Aang together with one single punch. Hell he doesn't even need to do the Jury Rigg when he can just use Atomix to finish all three of them off. Gravattack would be enough to beat all three at the same time.
>>
>>71018483
Toepick.

The end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUCMNl3Nxyw
>>
>>71018929
So does Ben 10 consist of Ben winning all his fights in five seconds?

Because that's the impression this thread is giving me, that he's fucking invincible.
>>
>>71018941
The only way to beat toepick is to not have eyes or to be a robot. And not a sentient one like Jenny, a souless drone with no fear
>>
>>71018977
Well he is limited by his personality, but i dont think he's actually failed to beat a villain in his entire show (but then again, most heroes can say that)

That and the watch can be finnikcy. You may not get what you dial for. But even then what you get is likely to be fucking badass. Even shit like Molestache rekts.
>>
>>71018919
But he has the power of imagination, something that can be broken as fuck if used right. That alone should make him a shoe-in for the team.
>>
>>71018843
Yes, but Grim has a defining personalty trait f having that power source stolen, it's the but of several episodes. They had a montage of it.

Grim is good as a support magical expert but in any battle he gets ganked instantly.
>>
>>71019041
So why is everyone acting like he's invincible? He seems more high-risk high-reward if anything. He might get something that can stomp out the entire opposing teams instantly, or he might get... I dunno, that fat clockwork robot from the commercials.
>>
File: FUCKIN INVINCIBLE.jpg (116 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
FUCKIN INVINCIBLE.jpg
116 KB, 500x533
>>71018916
>Ben 10,000
>Has One Million super powered alien forms despite the name
>Can combine two of any of those aliens into fusion forms that utilizes both of their powers
>Capable of Mana manipulation
>Expansive knowledge on alien powers & weaknesses, strategy, hand to hand combat, criminology, psychology and physics
>Control of Alien X and possibly any other omnipotent aliens he may have.
>Gets all that alien pussy

Holy fucking shit, I never realized it until now but he really is the most OP character in all of fiction.
>>
>>71019063
Doesn't every kid have that?
>>
>>71019105
>that fat clockwork robot from the commercials.
Heaven help you if he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8GJY5KCI9Q

Ben has a fucking TIME GOD in his watch.

he can got to he past or future, age you into dust or youth you to non existence and total control the pace of time itself,

that's the thing about Ben. on average most of his aliens are a list super heroes on there own, his top ten however, are fucking gods.

And he usually never goes a battle with at least one right dial.

You better lucksack or take him down while you can, because he's eventually going to Shocksqautch or Gravattack your ass.
>>
>CN has Uncle Grandpa
How did you fuckers not realize this yet? He could wreck everyone's shit in a heartbeat.
>>
>>71019231
UG is neutral, he is for the children.
>>
>>71018843
Too bad most of that doesn't matter and that and a child can beat him up. Don't take it too seriously though, unfortunately Grim is living in a "Cartoon Physics" setting, where a little girl can beat Horus the Titan with one hit. Doesn't matter what Mandy does to constitute hitting him, it will be enough because it came from her, but Billy could accomplish the same thing if he wanted.

Scar could have just zapped Mandy with Grim's scythe, but Mandy would have deflected the blast with the nutcracker she was holding just because she was holding it and she's one of the main characters.
>>
>>71018145
It's funny because Ben HAS an alien with madara uchia powers.
>>
>>71019228
So there's really no point in having a conversation then, because Ben wins all the time forever.

God, Ben 10 is like that kid in the playground who always "dodged it".
>>
>>71019323
Well no if you are badass and/or lucky enough you can beat him, Also if he is just beeing fucking stupid with his literal super wmd, you basically have to hope he is to unlucky or too stupid to not fuck you up with one of his dozen OP as shit aliens.
>>
>>71019323
>>71019364
And even then all you get is a fair fight.

Almost none of ben's aliens dont have combat abilities.
>>
>>71019323
You can also just out-OP him, like Atomix was defeated by Malgax; who is like fucking god tier supervilian.

But then beat him with feedback and Skurd,
>>
>>71019364
Not to mention that even though Ben comes off as borderline pants on head retarded at times. he's surprisingly very smart and resourceful. He's easily one of the most strategic characters CN has.

He's like Luffy from One Piece, most of the time Luffy comes of as a total moron but still has his moments of clarity and wiseness.
>>
>>71018977
First off, Ben's personality is one of a giant dick. Ben would rather use a cool looking alien than one right for the situation. Second, the watch is kind of a dick too so it will give Ben what he needs and not what he wants to use. Ben with watch fully unlocked and master control shits on anything. Even without that you pray he doesn't get Clockwork or Gravattack or NRG on your ass because you are fucked while he tells horrible puns about you.
>>
>>71018499
>Da Rules

>You can't break up true love

>Proceeds to split up the world into males and female only zones.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x168
>>71011798
What if Disney pull a kingdom of hearts card? Also, could CN handle Nintendo?
>>
>Test Twins
Ninjago has a better chance than Johnny Test.
>>
File: CZ.jpg (89 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
CZ.jpg
89 KB, 600x900
>Nick is fucked
At least they still have Rudy and his chalk.
>>
>>71019463
That's true, Ben doesn't realize usefulness over aesthetics until he's in his 20s
>>
>>71019492
CN still has Ben, so yes he could handle Nintendo.
>>
>>71019581
Rudy is a hell of an artist and has an incredible imagination to create with, but unfortunatly water would compleatly kill Chalkzone.
>>
>>71019697
But can they handle the Smash Bros universe?
>Shulk, literally a god
>Sanic, god killer, outran a black hole
>Kirby, do I even need to say it
>>
>>71016419
Spongebob has a major disadvantage though: he's 4" tall, and fully aquatic.
>>
>>71011898
>Major glory
>original hero
>>
File: Water_Hazard_Visor.png (209 KB, 640x417) Image search: [Google]
Water_Hazard_Visor.png
209 KB, 640x417
>>71019737
Did somebody say water?
>>
File: Coco.png (29 KB, 257x433) Image search: [Google]
Coco.png
29 KB, 257x433
Does Coco count as a CN contender?
>Shits out whatever, Easter egg style
>Could be a bomb, gun, or other weapon
>>
Ben vs Kirby would be fucking epic.

Fighting ben is basically a Race Against Time. He WILL roll something that will push your shit in, so you have to beat him before he can.
>>
>>71019760
I don't know much about Shulk but yes Sanic and Kirby are good as cake to Ben. Clockwork on Sonic and Upchuck on Kirby.
>>
>>71019760
Try Pit, who is likely the strongest character in the Nintendoverse not even just Smash
>>
The only way to make this fair is normal kid or teenage Ben, Ben 10k shits on all other opponents.
>>
>>71019949
Link kicked his ass so Pit is smalltime.
>>
>>71019897
>Using Clockwork to stop time
>When the worst a time freeze could do to the hedgehog was make him slower
Granted, he was in his super form, but still.
>>
>>71019994
That was just Sakurai trying to disguise his Kid Icarus bias by making Link look good
>>
>>71020049
No, that was Link styling on a little pussy and impressing head bitch.
>>
>>71020039
You can replace Clockwork with Gravattack, Ben still has this in the bag.
>>
>>71020169
Problem with most Nintendo characters is that they look harmless until to actually fight them. Would Ben really go gravattack on a Italian plumber, a puffball or a boy wearing a red baseball cap?
>>
File: PTE EXL.jpg (83 KB, 640x906) Image search: [Google]
PTE EXL.jpg
83 KB, 640x906
Man...all of this talk about Smash Bros and Cartoon Network just reminds of Punch Time Explosion which really fucking hurts because that game had a lot of potential but fell flat on it's face.

I think PTE could've been something great if it was handled by a more competent studio.
>>
>>71020303
Ben would use Fourarms, Fourarms or Rath for all of them. Ben is going to go with what he thinks is cool.
>>
>>71019483
That was proof that yuri is the only true love
>>
>>71019829
That was the point I was trying to make, yes.
>>
>>71015624
I think Timmy should be in to counter Ben

Cant he just wish bens omnitrix was broke or wish for Superman prime or someone?
>>
Ben's OPness is mitigated by his lack of control. He has a working level of control, enough to take down alnost anyone, but presented with a hardcore OP foe,Ben can be taken down before he has the chance to dial a counter.

He's not autowin, just super Super po werful. Like superman
>>
>>71020680
Timmy is support GOD. He cant wish for direct hrm but he can make great stuff.

Although the faries are vunerabble as is Timmy.

It's like Billy Batson, if you shut him up you win.

You can also steal wands
>>
What if Light Yagami and Timmy Turner vs Ben 10
>>
File: 127705738997.png (251 KB, 1197x695) Image search: [Google]
127705738997.png
251 KB, 1197x695
>>71019483
FoP is badly written.
>>
>>71021628
>>71018499
>Dat Trixie

U-Unf...
>>
>>71012077

I wish Ben was a normal kid again

Boom.
>>
>>71022783
I wish Ben had no aliens in his omnitrix.
I wish the omnitrix was broken.
I wish Ben forgot how to use the omnitrix.
I wish Ben had no arms.
>>
>>71022969
>I wish Ben had no aliens in his omnitrix.
>one of the aliens is a Celestial Sapient.
I think that might just make the Celestial Sapiens show up and be angry or something.

>I wish Ben forgot how to use the omnitrix.
That SHOULD be messing with free will, but it probably won't be because FoP is badly written.

>I wish Ben had no arms.
Not sure, but I don't think Timmy is allowed to make such malevolent wishes.
>>
>>71011798
here's my list
>Nick Team
-Danny Phantom
-Jimmy Neutron
-Jenny Wakeman
-El Tigre
-Kappa Mikey
-Timmy Turner (with his Fairy God Parents)
-Breadwinners (for comic relief)
-Spongebob Squarepants (pre-1st movie)

>Cartoon Network Team
-Ben 10
-Steven Universe
-Dexter
-the Test Twins
-Juniper Lee
-Finn and Jake

>Disney Team
-Kim Possible
-Jake Long
-Randy Cunnigham
-Lio & Stich
-Phineas and Ferb
-Star Butterfly

is that good?
>>
>>71023237
How about "I wish Ben's omnitrix was ten galaxies away from him?"
"I wish Ben 's omnitrix was so slippery he can't wear it?"
>>
>>71011798
I don't see the point of having the Test Twins AND Dexter in there.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 600x449
Where are the Villains?
CN
>Aku
>Mojo Jojo
>Boogyman?
>Father
>G:KND?
>Ice King?
>Lich
>Diamond Authority
>More?

Disney
>Dr Drakken
>Shego
>Dr Hamsterviel
>Gantu?
>Jake Long Villian?
>9thGN Villian?
>Lord Hater?
>Bill Cypher
>Gideon
>Ludo?
>More?

Nick
>Plankton?
>Puma Loco
>Vexas
>Prof. Calamitous
>King Goobot?
>Mr. Crocker?
>Vicky?
>Darth Laser
>Anti-Fairies
>Pixies?
>Bronze Kneecap?
>Vlad Plasmius
>Ember McLain?
>Box Ghost
>More?

Man Nick is fucked, but so is Disney with Bill
>>
>>71012118
By what logic? Rex only won that fight because he sucker punched Ben while the latter was trying to figure out where the hell he was.

Ben's abilities far outstrip Rex's.
>>
>>71016132
If he gets sufficiently annoyed or threatened by his enemy to actually give a shit, he will almost always start kicking their asses handily.
>>
>>71016265
Danny always forgets to use his possession in combat, same deal with his intangibility.

>>71011885
>>71012083
>>71017041
>>71011885
>>71016816
and whoever else mentioned Alien X, he's damn near useless. Ben has gotten Bellicus and Serena to agree with him what, 3 times? And one of those was just to transform back from Alien X.
>>
>>71024772
Still have to deal with the Omnitrix messing with him
>>
>>71024982
That only happens when he slams the watch down too hard. When Ben actually gets angry he gets quiet and focused and always uses the Omnitrix properly. Even if he didn't, as long as he doesn't roll The Worst or Walkatrout he should be able to fight effectively.
>>
>>71024924
in omniverse Ben found that by offering Bellicus and Serena to argue with eachother all they want while they allow Ben full control, from that point on Ben is on full control of alien x and only limited by his own imagination and of course if the watch ever decides to give him Alien x when he wants to
>>
>>71025083
The worst is actually indestructible so he has it uses
>>
>>7102520
I know, but if we give him that then there is literally no way anyone else can possibly win this. Also DJ Wyatt said it isn't gonna last and is only for "small things".
>>
>>71025242
He's great if Ben has to outlast his opponent, or just survive, but otherwise he's horrible in a fight.
>>
>>71025337
maybe we could come up with the actual reason why that is no longer an option in the crossover, like Ben mess up really badly with alien X and the team has to solve it, like idk creating a tear into reality that lead up to a villain of another universe enters their own
>>
>>71023551
>I wish Ben 's omnitrix was so slippery he can't wear it?

The Omnitrix is connected to his DNA. it literally cannot be removed.
>>
>>71025428
It would have to involve the TMNT but it would be cool if Shredder used the Kraang's dimension hopping technology to go into other universes to gather villains (like Vilgax, Aku, Bill Cipher etc.) together.
>>
>>71020680
I said in the old threads i say it now, once we start putting characters from pure comedies rather than action shows with comedy elements the thing gonna fell apart faster than a /co/general thread, Comedy characters are too hard to adapt into a crossover unless you want them as a gag or for actual comedy reasons, see SU crossover with UG works fine because its aknoledge its own impossibility, if you want Timmy for actual serious reason he is not gonna work with the story at all
>>
>>71025540
"I wish that, somehow, Ben is unable to access the functions of the Omnitrix"

no way Timmy would think of it
>>
File: Ben_10_Omniverse_Opening_(20).png (534 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ben_10_Omniverse_Opening_(20).png
534 KB, 1280x720
Is there a single cartoon character that could even touch Ben Tennyson? And I'm not talking about Original series 10 year old Prototype omnitrix with 26 unlocked aliens Ben. I'm not even talking 16 year old Ultimate alien Ben with the Ultimatrix. I'm talking about Omniverse 16 year old battle experienced chilly fry fueled Ben Ten wielding the fully optimized true Omnitrix, with access to Gravattack, a living planet who can manipulate gravity fields, Way Big, who shoots cosmic rays strong enough cleave a mountain in two, Jetray, who can reach FTL speeds, Upgrade, who can control and enhance any technological device, Ghostfreak, who can possess living beings, Grey Matter, the most intelligent life form in 3 galaxies, Big Chill, who can turn intangible and freeze things in moisture-less air, Heatblast, who can reach supernova temperatures in a few seconds, Way Big, which can shoot cosmic beams large enough to completely erode a mountain, Gravattack, a living planet that can manipulate gravity fields, NRG, a living being of pure energy, Atomix, a being strong enough to create a miniature sun, Clockwork, A being who can manipulate time itself, Feedback, a creature who can absorb all forms of energy and was able to control and redirect the exponential, unfathomable energy required to create all existance for a short span of time, and Alien X, a being who can manipulate reality itself. Including his self defense training, slight magical prowess, battle experience after fighting supernatural beings for 6 years, with the Master Control on his Omnitrix unlocked?

Well, is there?
>>
>>71026141
I doubled up on some aliens here...but still, trying to cherry pick his best abilities.
>>
>>71026141
it all comes to if Ben gets the right alien, dude is pretty good improvising with what the watch gives him but yes dude would be invincible if he could always get the alien he wants, but also kinda kills the fun of the character, thats why i like random omnitrix Ben, he keeps the gimmick fresh
>>
>>71024513
CN has Peridot, Rob, Garret Bobby Ferguson, Jasper, and plenty other villains.
>>
>>71026141
He's the strongest because he can't be killed.

Fuck, they actually straight-out said that the omnitrix wouldn't let him die in the last episode where he survived the big bang.

And on top of all that, he still has Alien X, which can control and create universes by itself. And with the two guardians in space jail, Ben has full control over that shit.
>>
>>71026141
You are exaggerating several of his abilities and putting others out of context, and are outright wrong about one

Exaggerating:
>Heatblast, who can reach supernova temperatures in a few seconds
Heatblast went nowhere near supernova in that episode. Gwen called it supernova, but she was using hyperbole. If it was anywhere near that temperature a flame that large would have destroyed most of the planet.

>Atomix, a being strong enough to create a miniature sun,
He created a tiny tiny ball of fusion which was so bright it appeared to be a ball in his hand. If it was larger, it would once again have destroyed the planet.

> experience after fighting supernatural beings for 6 years
He was playing soccer for 3-4 of those

Out of context:
>Upgrade, who can control and enhance any technological device
They have to be of a certain level of complexity.

>Jetray, who can reach FTL speeds
While Jetray is certainly capable of this, it takes concentration and isn't possible in the middle of combat

>Alien X, a being who can manipulate reality itself
Next to useless due to the split personalities

Wrong
>Grey Matter, the most intelligent life form in 3 galaxies
Azmuth is the most intelligent life form in 3 galaxies. Grey Matter is just a Galvan. While smart, he isn't anywhere near Azmuth's level and Wyatt confirmed that Grey matter's sample is from neither Azmuth nor Albedo.
>>
>No Finn
>No Star
>No Jack

Who wrote this fucking list?
>>
>>71026945
I think it's a copypasta meant to be similar to the one with Madara Uchiha.
>>
>>71026945
>They have to be of a certain level of complexity.
a cement mixer and a pitching tennis machine doesn't seem that technologically complex to me, if you want to point out a weakness for upgrade you could said he can still be harm inside the machines he upgrades and the upgrades only last as long as he is fused to the machine itself
>>
>>71027053
there are not that many ben 10 threads and as Ben 10 fag that usually reads all those threads i can say is not a pasta, or at least not one used before, maybe he is modifying an already existing pasta
>>
>>71020039

Biggest threat is Samus. She may not be anywhere near the top in terms of powerlevels, but when it comes to murdering aliens, accept no substitutes.
>>
>>71026945
Well, I did primp it up a little, for effect. I didn't have much time to think about the canoncity of everything I was typing.
>>71027053
Right you are.
>>71027059
I suppose he's right in the sense that the machine has to be metal. I doubt Upgrade could merge with a wooden catapult.
>>
oh man long time no see this threads, does anyone saved that speech an anon wrote for Vlad of how he plans to take down each of the character in OP's pic? that shit was awesome wish i still had it
>>
>>71027844
I wrote it but I can't remember it. I'll rewrite something if this thread is still here when I get home.
>>
File: Vlad.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Vlad.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>71027844
>>71027886
welp time to bump judiciously
>>
>>71028000
Sweet I got trips.

Anyways it looks like I'm here for the long haul and also probably am going to be keeping this thread alive alone
>>
>>71012077
>I wish I was stronger than Ben

Boom, the end.
>>
>>71028201
I'm here too bro, any one have the link to the original fics?, i know i have them somewhere but I'm too lazy to look
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 299x169
>>71028201
So I might as well address the original reason this thread was created.

It seems to me that, if we are going to address this concept, we should accept that only certain characters or versions of characters should be allowed to play.
>>
>>71028369
then he is just stronger than normal Ben, not one of his aliens, not specific enough
>>
>>71025428
>>71025337
Ben has to negotiate with B and c for stuff. So the power ia propotional to the threat.
>>
>>71028369
Poorly worded. Timmy would probably get physically stronger than Way Big, and Ben would just transform into Pesky Dust and put Timmy to sleep.
>>
>>71026760
Oh yeah I forgot, on top of all that, the Omnitrix makes him immortal.

Jesus fuck Azmuth was gonna mass produce these things? What the fuck?
>>
File: TGIS_pic.png (301 KB, 521x295) Image search: [Google]
TGIS_pic.png
301 KB, 521x295
>>71028385
For example, allowing every "original" character from the channels is going to end in a disaster; not all of them are really meant for a heavyweight fight and others are just plain not suited to the atmosphere of this kind of crossover.
>>
File: It needs-a more sauce!.png (144 KB, 257x360) Image search: [Google]
It needs-a more sauce!.png
144 KB, 257x360
>>71011798
>Nick
>forgetting Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
>forgetting the Crimson Chin
>forgetting fucking Ultra Lord
>>
>>71028807
we try to keep purely comedy shows out of it
>>
>>71028647
That said, lore doesn't need to be a limiting factor on who gets to come in. It's a crossover, which means that the vast majority of the Storyline would probably be taking place in one universe, and thus the lore of the others would be almost irrelevant.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>71028920
Note that I said almost. Artifacts like Jack's sword, for example, would have to be accounted for. Specifically, this weapon would require the reconciliation of the definitions of "good" and "evil", especially if beings like HIM or Pariah Dark pop up.
>>
File: 1384851255928.png (243 KB, 540x721) Image search: [Google]
1384851255928.png
243 KB, 540x721
>>71028920
>that XJ9
>Jake's snout

that looks sooo disusting
>>
>>71029234
Jake looks fine like a middle ground of his old design and his redesign from later season but i agree that XJ9 face in that pic is terrible
>>
File: 195635.jpg (67 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
195635.jpg
67 KB, 400x225
>>71029088
Dubs. Nice.

On another note, let's look at the individual rosters of the networks. I'm going to be doing no villains and no pure comedy shows in an attempt to reduce the zaniness. Feel free to point out anyone I miss for each network

I'll be doing it in segments.
>>
How about a team of all three to battle villains from all three?

>Hero Team
Ben 10
Samurai Jack
Generator Rex
Kim Possible
Jake Long
Randy Cunningham
Danny Phantom
XJ9
Korra
>Villains Team
Vilgax
Aku
The Lich
Bill Cipher
The Huntsman (American Dragon: Jake Long)
Dr. Drakken
Plasmius
The Shredder
Whatever villain from Korra
>>
File: 3372275-6019871554-53342.jpg (158 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3372275-6019871554-53342.jpg
158 KB, 640x480
>>71029346
Okay, Nick first.

>Danny Phantom
You know him, you love him. All the traditional abilities of a ghost: flight, intangibility, invisibility, possession, as well as some others, such as the ability to create shields and blasts from ectoplasm, a ridiculously powerful wail, and shoot ice from his fingertips. On top of all this he has superhuman speed and strength, and can turn human at will.

>Dani Phantom
A female clone of Danny, she possesses most of his abilities but not his Ghostly Wail or his cryo blasts.

>XJ-9, or Jenny
The Teenage Robot. She's got superhuman strength (enough to stop a meteor), stamina, reflexes, speed, etc. various types of vision and hearing types, flight energy beams, can speak every human language, can stretch her limbs to absurd lengths, and has many dozens if not hundreds of forms she can turn into, such as a spider and a cannon.

>Jimmy Neutron
Boy Genius. Capable of producing a wide array of inventions which almost invariably backfire spectacularly. Not much to say here.

>El Tigre
Okay confession time, I never watched this show. I know he's got some aztec artifacts and some luchador moves, but his wiki is no help at all.

>Avatar Aang, 12
Master of the 4 elements, took down the fire lord, yada yada yada. Gonna stop going in depth and just start assuming you guys know the characters (but I'll probably add some commentary)

>Avatar Korra, 21
>Invader Zim
more of a hindrance than a help, mind you
>Kappa Mikey
>Crimson Chin*
>Mermaid Man*
>Barnacle Boy*

*I don't have any problem using superheroes from comedy shows
>>
>>71030069
Disney now
>Kim Possible
>Jake Long
>Stitch
with Lilo because otherwise he's out of control
>Gargoyles
Maybe
>Randy cunningham?
err... shit Disney sucks at this
>>
>>71019492
Canonically, Kirby is the strongest thing in the fucking everything.
I think he's a baby, technically, and can only grow stronger.
>>
>>71030318

Probably worth mentioning Dipper and Mabel, if only because Dipper might be able to pull some bullshit magic with the journal.
>>
File: 1293503291792.jpg (51 KB, 287x204) Image search: [Google]
1293503291792.jpg
51 KB, 287x204
>reading this thread
just how far ahead did they think when they came up with 'dial h for hero' with aliens?

Why isn't he in these lists with Goku, Superman, Batman, the Mask, Dante, Popeye, etc.
>>
>>71017943
That'd be too easy of a battle to win
>>
>>71030318
And now for Cartoon network

>Blossom
>Bubbles
>Buttercup
>Ben Tennyson
Not even counting Gwen, Kevin, and Rook, though at least one of them deserves to be in this fight
>Rex
>Samurai Jack
>Dexter
>Zack Saturday
>Juniper Lee
>The KND
>Coop
With Megas
>Finn and Jake
>Ilana, Lance, and Octus
you need all three together
>Steven Universe
Not even gonna touch Billy, Mandy, and Grim
>>
>>71011798

Danny's face gets me every time. Absolutely priceless.
>>
>>71030500
it won't save them from Cartoon Network's wrath, but sure, I'll count them.
>>
>>71011798
Why does Kim have a moustache?
>>
>>71030846
She's always looked like that.
>>
>>71030069
>>71030318
>>71030706
Alright, so taking all of these into consideration, the obvious winner has got to be Cartoon Network. They outnumber both of the other channels, they have the most powerful heroes, they have the smartest genius, the best robots. Only place they might get edged out is magic, and that's a big maybe with both Zak Saturday and Juniper Lee on their team.

In short, Disney and Nick:
Can't knock out Buttercup
Can't outsmart Dexter
Can't out jack-of-all-trades Ben.

CN takes it hands down.
>>
found some of the old fics made in the original threads in the archive, in case someone hasn't read them
they aren't that bad for fic standards
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10115521/1/Heroes-Unite
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10130178/1/The-Safe-Guard-Recruiting
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10154731/1/United-Front
>>
>>71030781

They won't be *much* help, but they can make enough of a contribution that they're worth mentioning.
>>
File: Wiki_main_page.png (382 KB, 641x482) Image search: [Google]
Wiki_main_page.png
382 KB, 641x482
Did yall niggas forget about this?
>>
>>71031677
in the old threads it was mention all the time but it never got completely integrated into the story due the writeanon at that time not being familiar with the series, but if we can integrate now i would give my thumbs up, I love El tigre and the characters are such fun they would fit the team like a glove
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.