[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think the designs of the characters in Codename
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1136x640
Does anyone else think the designs of the characters in Codename Kids Next Door are similar to that of Charlie Brown/Peanuts? I have heard a few others say this online and while the knd style is unique it does have a resemblance to peanuts because of the dot eyes, large heads, etc.

I come from the city where the creator of peanuts lived and I really enjoyed both cartoons and their art style too
>>
>>70932724
Warburton art style had a quaint comic-strip look to it so I see where your coming from.
>>
>>70932724
More like Calvin and Hobbes if you ask me.
>>
The great pumpkin comes to life and the KND has to bombard it.
>>
I always though clothes looked weird in this show.

That is all.
>>
>>70932937
The robot chicken version or original?
>>
>>70933225
Why would they need to stop the original?
>>
>>70935347
Because he sent a note to the knd moon base leader (fuck forgot her name) that said "your faggot signed toil- I mean great pumpkin."
>>
Sector V is so cool they don't even show their eyes that much.
>>
>>70935783
Like a certain rocket jumping merc we all know and love...though he might be a x sector v member. Even in adulthood he rarely shows his eyes.
>>
>>70935834
The Texan man is pretty handy when it comes to building stuff though...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.