[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, did Kilgrave knew about his past and specifically went for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 23-wil-trival.w529.h352.jpg (97 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
23-wil-trival.w529.h352.jpg
97 KB, 529x352
So, did Kilgrave knew about his past and specifically went for him because of it, or did he just happened to mind control fucking Nuke without knowing?
>>
Probably the latter but I'm just going to pretend it was the former because the latter is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>81423676
I don't recall any signs pointing to him knowing about Nuke, so it was an insane coincidence.

Like Luke's wife just so happening to be the person Jessica killed.

Or the Red Ranger straight up admitting to covering up a murder and accidentally inciting the group to assault JJ's apartment just as Jessica has Killgrave down in her office.

Or Punisher's commanding officer being a big time heroin dealer that happens to sort out that he's being set up on the day after Punisher gets back and decides to visit the same area of the same park.
>>
>>81423676
Oh, that was his name. I knew I vaguely recognized him from the bit in wolverine were he picks of the katana of Fuck You. Was he ever in any good comics?
>>
File: Nuke.png (491 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
Nuke.png
491 KB, 500x552
>>81424204
>Was he ever in any good comics?

Daredevil Born Again and he's briefly in Rick Remender's Captain America run
>>
>>81424204

Born Again, which is amazing.
>>
>>81423972

Yeah, that's the kind of shit that really irks me in Marvel comics that I wish they'd find their way around in the series.

At least it's not as bad as Arrow and Flash.
>>
>>81424370
Man. Captain America is just. Man

I love him so much. He's the only personn I'd ever agree to start a family with cause I'd know the kids wouldn't grow up to be fucking relgous nutt jobs homophobic racists like some parents raise there kids to be

I know he wouldn't disown a kid for having different beliefs or duck no even be living in god. Cause at the end of the day he'd care more about his kid then a fukin book
>>
>>81424370
Could this be any more on the nose?
>>
>>81423676
Not the first time he mind controlled someone without realizing that person had powers.
>>
>>81423972
I don't think it was coincidence that it was Luke's wife. She was directly involved in trying to find information about what happened to Luke and the testing and shit that made them superpowered. That was the information that Kilgrave was trying to track down with the usb thumb drive thing. She was less of a coincidence and more of a weird link.
>>
>>81424674
FemThor
>>
>>81424431
At least it fits the tone more on Arrow and Flash than the more realistic street-level Marvel Netflix shows. I'm not trying to start company wars. I love both, I think it fits CW type shows more though.
>>
>>81423676
Does anyone have a good reading list for Nuke?
>>
>>81424431
Comics began and will end with absurd coincidences.
They RUN on them. The absurd coincidence that a blind kid isn't just struck blind and die of cancer because radioactive shit is poison but gets heightened senses, the absurd coincidence that a spider struck by radiation doesn't just die because radiation just kills complex living things but gives him amazing powers, etc.
The entire world of comics fiction runs on impossible coincidences happening, and your pathetically selective suspension of disbelief is tremendously lopsided and nonsensical.
>>
>>81423676
>>81423805
>>81423972

Yeah I'm going to pretend too. I love how Kilgrave just made people spill their secrets for their own fun. I'm thinking maybe since he was obviously looking into people with powers, like himself, he may have stumbled on NHG or whatever, they made Jessica too, maybe. So it's naturally while obsessing over Jess, he'd find them and maybe find Nuke?

>>81425108

That's another thing, he just happened to randomly find this other super powered person. And the two relate! I mean fuck, they really could easily add that Kilgrave knew who they were before controlling them, he's just clever enough not to let them know?

>>81424370

I seriously hate it when people use Captain America for a soap box of their own, usually far-fucking-left-go-figure, political views about America.
>>
>>81430915

Yeah but those things are absurd coincidences in HIND SIGHT. That's not someone looking at a script, doing some basic editing and saying "wow, this is too much of a coincidence, maybe connect the actual dots here?" which if it can be done by anonymous people online it could be done by the people actually being paid to do this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.