[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what I fucking hate about this show? I know for a FACT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 130x119) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 130x119
You know what I fucking hate about this show?

I know for a FACT that every single character loved the Wu-Tang Clan because the writers think it's like so xD hilarious to ironically do randum stuffs lol

Think about it. Try to imagine it. Every single fucking character on Archer would make the fucking Wu-Tang hand symbol.
>>
>>70651458
They're the right age to have enjoyed Wu Tang when they were the appropriate age for it.

Who doesn't like Wu Tang, though?
>>
>>70651491
i haven't listened to anything past 36 chambers but i hate the production on it and it really kills the songs for me

not that i'm all that into rap though
>>
>>70651458
>Every single fucking character on Archer would make the fucking Wu-Tang hand symbol.
Pretty much every single person I know would make the fucking Wu-Tang hand symbol. Kids who were born after ODB died. Fucking Mexicans who hate fucking black rap would do the signal and call the clan badass.
You don't like the Wu-Tang Clan cocksucker?
>>
What, you more of an NWA guy?
>>
The point isn't that I don't like the Wu Tang clan, the point is ...

The point is futile to try to make to the sort of reddit-tier posters who pretend the issue is whether I like the Wu Tang clan.
>>
File: welp i guess its autism again.jpg (84 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
welp i guess its autism again.jpg
84 KB, 598x598
>>70651458
>>
File: lvtedzMbg01qgen5uo1_500.png (257 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lvtedzMbg01qgen5uo1_500.png
257 KB, 500x375
>>70651458
>>
>>70651881
The point you're trying to make is you think it's another example of random humor, this universal liking of a, to you old rap group when it is still pretty common to like them, especially now with RZAs new publicity.
You think it's like hipsters and pixel art, retro games and shitty t-shirts. Linking shit to a group of characters to be funny.

All the comments about your like or dislike of the clan is because that fucking OP statment was retarded.
>>
>>70651458
That isnt random at all, its almost a cliche at this point how every white guy and girl in the 90s listened to Wu-Tang in college, you need to educate yourself more on white american culture.
>>
Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck with, OP
>>
Odd. I would of thought more along the lines of RUSH, w/maybe one Kenny Loggins song thrown in for good measure.
>>
>>70651549
>the production on 36 chambers is bad
son...
>>
>>70651549
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and Liquid Swords are both great, generally agreed upon to be the best two solo Wu Tang albums.

The production on Enter the Wu Tang is either love it or hate it. Wu Tang Forever has better production but it's worse (even though it still has some great songs.) Ghostface Killah is probably the most consistent of the members.
>>
>>70653254
Did those people actually explore the genre some? I hate how people only know rappers from that era like Wu Tang (and probably can't name half the members), Tupac, Biggie, Jay Z etc.

Guys/groups like Big Pun, Big L, Mobb Deep (and listen to more than Shook Them Part 2), CunninLynguists, Lootpack, Geto Boys, UGK (and really any good southern rapper not named Big Boi or Andre) were all great and nobody I know except my friend who loves hip hop talks about them now.
>>
>>70651458
Then don't watch it you autistic faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.