[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How mad would you be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16
File: hah!.jpg (157 KB, 455x750) Image search: [Google]
hah!.jpg
157 KB, 455x750
How mad would you be?
>>
Tony's best friend is his ego.
>>
File: throw-a-brick11.jpg (34 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
throw-a-brick11.jpg
34 KB, 472x357
>that image

People honestly think Bruce stopped what he was doing because both of their mothers had the same name? Really?

You're saying it wasn't because Bruce had, up until that point, viewed Superman as nothing more than a symbol of otherworldly power, before being hit with the realization that he was a feeling being with loved ones like anybody else?

You're saying it wasn't because Bruce realized that he had been blinded by vengeance, and was about to kill a good man, which is behavior only befitting the type of scum he set out to stop in the first place?

It had absolutely nothing to do with both of their mothers having the same name. That fact was only the catalyst for Bruce's realization that he had gone from being Batman to being Joe Chill.

But I guess one would have to go beyond the superficial and actually use their heads to come to that conclusion.

1/10 got me to reply
>>
>>81288215
Oh fuck off. If Clark said a name in Klingon instead of Martha, Bruce would have speared him.
>>
>>81288215
>DC defense force working overtime
>>
>>81288215
>o wait superman has mommy
>i have mommy too
>hes like me
>can we be friends suppyman???
>>
the guy sitting next to me in the cinema honestly said "wait... they're half-brothers?!" during that scene in BvS
>>
So why is it a surprise to people that Batman goes a bit unhinged when parents come into the situation? Oh right le bvs is le trash le rotten tomatoes
>>
>NO JAMES ARE DYING TONIGHT
>>
>>81288972
i havent seen the film, but is it true that prior to this Martha Kent's name hadn't been brought up?
>>
>>81288215
Anon, don't bother. /co/ decided that BVS was shit before even watching it, and no amount of subtle characterization or comic book nods can change that. Pity, really.
>>
>>81288215
No you fucking retard, we understand all that

the issue is that the EXECUTION of that concept was fucking terrible
>>
>>81289051
Uh, nope. Both Martha's names are spoken aloud many times during the movie.
>>
>>81289052
>avoid /co/ for two weeks beforehand
>watch BvS
>It's dildoes

fuck off with your strawmanning
>>
>>81288884
Hell, if his mom had been named Beth he would have been dead.
>>
>>81287754
eh, their mothers having the same name has been a weird thing in comics that's gone uncommented on for literally decades, it was actually a novel twist
>>
>>81288215
This
>>
>>81289086
Not that guy, but when do they say Martha Kent's first name?
>>
Cap should be the one on the ground.
>>
>>81289145
>Save Beth
>That's a cows name, alien
>>
>>81289052
>>81288215

Listen, any argument that appeals to Bruce's sudden reminder of humanity would've worked just as well, if not better, with Supes just saying 'mom'. It was retarded to have Supes cry his mother's first name when he's about to die.

It's just weird writing, there sure as hell ain't nothing subtle about it either.

Every piece of subtlety you people bring is headcanon or prior knowledge of the characters, which in turn fucks up your argument that Batman either killed, or outright set out to kill people. Seriously, the only thing stopping him from ending Superman's life with a fucking spear through his fucking heart is the common name of their mothers.

If superman's aunt/friend/babysitter/accountant was in danger and was named Martha, Snyder's logic would've worked just as well. Which is why not just saying 'mom' defeats the whole purpose.

But yeah, subtlety. If there's one thing Snyder knows it's subtlety.
>>
>>81288215

>Superman refers to his mother by her first name

Yeah that isn't clunky at all.
He didn't even try to say Kent after Martha, at least that would have made it plausible that he was trying to explain to Batman who to save.
>>
>>81289052
Where is the subtlety, exactly?
>>
>>81289421
That's the point, anon, it's so subtle, no one knows.
>>
>>81288884
Also who calls his own mother by her name?
'Save my Mommy'!!!!!
>>
>>81288965
Only if we're the best.
>>
File: 1448525291143.jpg (20 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1448525291143.jpg
20 KB, 384x384
>ex's name is martha
>tfw this discussion is giving me feels

STOP IT

STOP IT NOW
>>
It had all the subtlety of Batman hitting Superman over the head with a kitchen sink
>>
>>81287754
It took me five minutes to realize the reference of James Rhodes and James Barnes. Am I a normie now?
>>
File: 1459062563648.png (77 KB, 228x223) Image search: [Google]
1459062563648.png
77 KB, 228x223
>>81289468
>who calls his own mother by her name?
failed Art house film directors
>>
>>81289507
yes
>>
>>81289052
>Top Secret Lexcorp files on all the JL heroes
>The people that put these files together make detailed little super hero icons for each of the video clips
>Subtle
>Gotta set up the sequel
>Have WW casually read an email with video attachments showing all the JL members
>Subtle

Real
Fucking
Subtle
>>
>>81289468
who calls their mom mommy at 32?
>>
>>81289557
look at this pleb

he cant handle the subtlety. i bet he didnt even notice the subtle nods to religious imagery.
>>
>>81289493
>clicking on thread that people are talking about a dumb plot point, which will trigger you.
I suggest you kindly leave the thread and go find another one of the fun threads such as >>81282843
>>
>>81289557
To be fair, there was a CIA reference there.

>>81289574
Fucking dying superman would.
>>
File: 1385453168267.jpg (12 KB, 237x272) Image search: [Google]
1385453168267.jpg
12 KB, 237x272
>>81288215
>You're saying it wasn't because Bruce had, up until that point, viewed Superman as nothing more than a symbol of otherworldly power, before being hit with the realization that he was a feeling being with loved ones like anybody else?

He saved Lois multiple times as well as those people we saw in that montage. Even if it was for his mom doesn't that make it worse? The dude set out to murder another man because someone he loved was in danger. You could argue that he tried to talk but he threatened Batman during the fight more than he tried to reason with him.

>You're saying it wasn't because Bruce realized that he had been blinded by vengeance, and was about to kill a good man, which is behavior only befitting the type of scum he set out to stop in the first place?

Superman is a guy who's in a shit situation forced to do a bad thing, like most criminals. Batman didn't give a fuck then he just mowed them down. So if a random street thug said the name "Martha" he would've been spared the Batwrath. Not to mention he called his mother by his first name

>You're saying it wasn't because Bruce realized that he had been blinded by vengeance, and was about to kill a good man, which is behavior only befitting the type of scum he set out to stop in the first place?

Superman: "MARTHA!"
Batman: "Why'd you say that!"
Lois: "It's his mom"
Batman: "Oh okay"

Literally how the scene went

>But I guess one would have to go beyond the superficial and actually use their heads to come to that conclusion.

Stop trying to act like Synder's attempt to be deep actually meant something. The whole movie played like some highschool student's script

0/10 made me give half a shit
>>
>>81289574
Dying men do sometimes

Do you think that any of the goons that Batman killed cried out "mommy" before they were executed?
>>
>>81289598
>>81289668
he'd call her Ma probably
>>
>>81287754
What if Tony is the one to give the "great power/great responsibility" line to Spidey?
>>
>>81289014
>"Did you parents tell you that you were special? Mine thaought me a different lesson by dying in an alley"

You fuckers have no argument, Batman knew Clark had parents, he even mocked him for that a minute before in the same movie. Had her mother being called something else, the guy would be fucking dead.
>>
>>81289734
What if Spidey is the one to give the "great power/great responsibility" line to Tony?
>>
File: 1437759254360.png (559 KB, 522x803) Image search: [Google]
1437759254360.png
559 KB, 522x803
>>81288215
You realize that movies can't love you back, right?

Stop treating it like it needs defending, or like the people involved give a shit about you.

You're not a hero, you're broken and you don't know how to cope.
>>
>>81289574
NEETs.
>>
>>81287754
You know, I hated CW (the comic)

But as long as the movie ends with the heroes actually againts eachother's throats without some MarthaExMachina and some digital last boss bullshit to throe away the whole ideological conflict, I'd still find it a better movie than BvS no matter how pretty Snyder's cammera work may be.
>>
>>81289812
>so angry about an anon not marching in lockstep with the Disney hivemind that you attack him directly rather than trying to refute any of his points
>"b-but i totally don't give a shit don't get the wrong idea!"

The debate capacity of the average Disneydrone
>>
File: 1458923801566.png (215 KB, 305x331) Image search: [Google]
1458923801566.png
215 KB, 305x331
>>81289885
>he dislikes thing which means he likes other thing

You stupid fuck. YOU are what I'm sick of.

This binary thought process is what's killing us all. I don't have to like either of these companies to point out when someone is a dickhead, but you can't even comprehend that, can you? I try to like as many things as I can, movies, TV shows, cartoons, comics, music, you name it, but I also try to be critical about all of them. I was hoping that BvS would be an absolute masterpiece, but it was just another pile of shit like MoS. I tried to like it, but I couldn't, and I wasn't going to live in denial about how I felt.

I don't care what company makes the things I see, I try to be fair to all of them, but you don't want me to, you lack the capacity to NOT choose a side. To NOT see this as an Us vs. Them scenario. You're a fucking neanderthal.
>>
>>81289468
>Also who calls his own mother by her name?

I actually do call her by her first name, but when I talk about her to other people I say "my mom", or "my mother".
>>
>>81289885
It's not Disney's fault that BvS was a turd anon
>>
File: 1311949083856.jpg (82 KB, 486x409) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856.jpg
82 KB, 486x409
>>81287754
Fuck me, it is!
>>
>>81289198
LEXCORP TOWER HELIPAD
(Supes lands)
-----... Kal-El. Clark ... Joseph ... Kent.

(a little later on ... showing polaroids to Supes)
----Martha, Martha, Martha. Mmmm.
The mother of a flying demon must be a witch. The punishment for witches, what is that? That's right death by fire.

(a little later on ... at angry kneeling Supes)
If you kill me, Martha dies. And if you fly away, mmmm, Martha also dies. But if you kill the Bat, Martha Lives.
>>
>>81289762
That's actually pretty good.
>>
>>81289468
>>81289526
>>81289574
>>81290612
If you listened very carefully ...

Supes was saying (with a metal spiked boot on his neck): "You're letting him kill Martha K...kkkkkk .... Kent" "Find him ... save Martha".

And even if he said, save my Mom. Bats will still ask him who his mom is; so, Supes will still have to say Martha Kent.
>>
>>81287754
>>81290637
>James Rhodes
>James Barnes

Now if they could only add Wolverine they would be able to form their own James team.
>>
File: 1459284611274.gif (493 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1459284611274.gif
493 KB, 500x300
>>81290077
Well fucking said m8
>>
>>81290710
>And even if he said, save my Mom. Bats will still ask him who his mom is; so, Supes will still have to say Martha Kent.

That would have sounded way less stilted.
>>
>>81290710
Like batman would know who martha kent is?
Oh you want to save martha kent... sure thing bub.

Try this.

>Batman is killing supes,
>he says you are letting him kill my mother. >Batman asks wait what? Where is she? >Supes says he doesn't know, she is been kidnapped by lex, is very old, must be very scared. Her name is martha.
>>
>>81290716
>James vs Peters basketball game
>>
>>81290829

You think he wouldn't be able to find out? The man that just found out Superman's only weakness won't be able to track down an old woman with her full name?
>>
>>81289885
you fucking consolewar fags are insufferable
>>
>>81290829
a) Supes is aware that Bats knows he is Clark (the alien thinks he can hide behind a pair of glasses and pose as a reporter). BUT Bats doesn't know who Clark's adoptive/earth mom is.

Finding out someone's identity is different from looking up someone's familial background. Like when you go up for a job, they look up your identity NOT who your mom and dad is/was.

So, then 'Clark Kent' who is Martha Kent?

b) Bruce's catharsis has always been that he was responsible for his parents death.
-- in the comics books, for picking the night to watch Zorro
-- in Batman Begins, for leaving the opera scared.
-- there are other examples (one comic book version had him choose the alley as a short cut ...).

In any case, in the Batman/Superman comic book series, he DOES have a very special endearment for Martha Kent because of the name. ("Eat your peas, Bruce." ... "Yes, ma'am."). And this added a extra/special bond to his 'brotherhood' with Clark.

So YES ... Clark's mom's name ALSO being Martha DOES help in reducing his psychosis.
>>
>>81290869
Winners get to play the Sams (Sam Guthrie, Sam Alexander and Sam Wilson).
>>
>>81290925
Stevens are the refs.
>>
>>81290922
>Finding out someone's identity is different from looking up someone's familial background.

You don't think that Batman would find out all that he possibly could about the alien god that could end all life on earth before getting into a fistfight with him?
>>
>>81290971
yeah but this isn't Batman, this is Bat-manslaughter
>>
>>81288215
>waaaah you just don't get it
Nigga everybody gets it. Thinking it's stupid doesn't mean we don't get it. It just means we think it's stupid. Here's six reasons why.

1. The language is inorganic specifically to make the scene work

2. It's a lackluster payoff to a ridiculously over-hyped conflict.

3. It doesn't actually resolve the issue that Superman is running around unchecked with shitloads of power. If anything it makes it worse. So he's human? Great. That means he has human character flaws and fallibility and shouldn't be trusted with the ability to knock buildings over. Bruce is human. He's an asshole. Lex is human. He's a CRAZY asshole. You can't spend two movies going "humanity sucks Clark, don't trust them" and then go "Clark, you're human! Isn't that great!"

4. Bruce has to be especially stupid and trusting for a paranoid lunatic in order for the movie to work at all. For a character often touted as the world's greatest detective, he puts absolutely no effort into gathering his own intel. Why? Because the SECOND he does, he'd have to come across the exact same information that Lex did, and the conflict is over before it starts.

5. Everybody has a mom. Lex has a mom. The Joker as a mom. All of Lex's henchmen have moms. Clark getting a free pass into humanity and thus being spared is silly because Bruce has no problem taking everyone ELSE with a mom to task for their bullshit.

6. Having a mom doesn't even necessarily humanize you. GODS HAVE MOMS TOO! Wonder Woman's got one. Jesus Christ, you know, the guy Snyder loves comparing Superman to? He had a mom too!

>A bloo bloo bloo ur wrong snyder is a genius
>>
What about this, Clark tells him that he is mother is in danger.
Bruce teases him saying that he has no mother, or planet (obviously referring to Krypton)
Then everything runs the same and Superman about to be impaled says something like 'Please, save Martha' cue making Bruce realize not only what he is doing but that Superman was raised by humans, making him part of humanity as well.
>>
>>81289574
35, actually. Clark probably is 35.
Remember, he had to be 33 in Man of Steel, because that's how old Jesus was when he started HIS mission.
>>
>>81290971
Given more *free* time, he probably would have.

But, he was tracking the Russian, burgling LexCorp, working out, using a massive laser just to cut a friggin' alien alloy, making as many gas grenades as he can from the dust from laser cutting, looking at Lex's files, etc.

In all his conversation with Alfred, Bruce never considered Supes other than alien invader/impostor. You never hear him consider that his *prey* might have an earthly family.
>>
>>81289052
>/co/ decided that BVS was shit before even watching it
/co/ was so far up Snyder's ass before the release, I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been more damage control. If anything, /co/ was going to like this movie no matter what.
>>
>>81289650
>The whole movie played like some highschool student's script
Frankly that's an insult to high school students.
>>
>>81291045
>You never hear him consider that his *prey* might have an earthly family.

Yes he does. Not only does he consider it, he seems pretty sure about it. He says something like: "I bet your parents told you you were special".
>>
File: 1415744715271.jpg (23 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1415744715271.jpg
23 KB, 387x461
>>81291036
>Remember, he had to be 33 in Man of Steel, because that's how old Jesus was when he started HIS mission.
Fucking hell, really?
So he just went around fishing and wanking around the Earth for a whole fucking decade? And didn't once meet a single huiman being of note that Snyder could show us to show how living among humans has humanized him?
>>
>>81291080
>"I bet your parents told you you were special
I said Earthly. Listen to the entire conversation, Bats was talking to him as an alien -- thus, Bats was talking about HIS alien parents.
>>
>>81291093
He, or his fanboys, would probably make the excuse that Clark does something similar in the Donner movies.

They might try and claim Birthright did it as well but that'd be bullshit because there he does what you're suggesting and actually tries making friends with people.
>>
>>81291112
Follow-up ...
as stated here >>81290922
>adoptive/earth mom
Unaware of ...
Bats never considered that this alien was adopted by earthlings.
>>
>>81291112
Why would his alien parents say he was special? From what batman knows, all Kryptonians are like superman.
>>
>>81291172

Well, do we know what people know of Krypton? iirc, Zod did communicate though his message that Clark has been hiding amongst humans, but did he ever say something about Krypton being destroyed?
>>
>>81291093

> And didn't once meet a single huiman being of note that Snyder could show us to show how living among humans has humanized him?

Because it's clear that one of the early MoS drafts involved the first act having almost no Superman, and would have involved Lois tracking him down like the TV Incredible Hulk by following his trail of heroism. Basically switching the protagonists when they finally met up and we learned about Clark through Lois' eyes and conversations with him.

Then someone pussied out in the producer's room and said "Fuck that throw some flashbacks in there nigger, we need some kid Clark early on" and so it undercuts the mystique and mystery they were going for.

That's the only way the editing and pacing nightmare of MoS' makes any fucking sense.
>>
>>81291172
>Why would his alien parents say he was special?
Technically, his alien dad DOES say he's special. Bruce has no way of knowing that, of course, but still.
>>
>>81291172
Really?

I don't know if your an orphan or not, but i would still say. I bet your parents told you not talk while eating.

I ark it. But do I know that your parents actually said that to you? Do I even know you have parents?

You're just baiting now. BYE!
>>
>>81291135
It doesn't even really matter if it was done similarly before, you fucking humanize your Jesus analogy by having interacting in with humans, fucking talking to them, if you're not retarded. And Snyder just fucking skips over half the occasions he has to do that, so at the point of BvS all that's left for Supes to care are Lois (because his dick) and Martha.
>>
>>81291227
>That's the only way the editing and pacing nightmare of MoS' makes any fucking sense.
Maybe the problem is that you keep trying to make sense of the nonsensical
>>
>>81287754
Honestly I'd be mad but less mad then whenever joss fucking whedon decides 30 fucking quips in a row is dialogue
>>
>>81291210
They know that a bunch of kryptonians attacked and they had the same powers as Superman. Doesn't seem like much reason to believe he was special among hus race
>>
>>81291227
That sort of makes sense but
>Basically switching the protagonists when they finally met up and we learned about Clark through Lois' eyes and conversations with him.
You need to actually show Clark positively interacting with other human beings besides his mom and his girlfriend, from his own point of view. You need him to talk, Superman in these movies barely talks to anyone, he's a goddamn autist.
>>
>>81291256
Snyderman is very much a detached old testament god, Snyder just throws in the Jesus imagery because that's what he does; he throws in imagery without context or meaning.
Nerds look at that symbology and go OH MY GOD HOW DEEP AND MEANINGFUL AND SMART when it's really just window dressing there to look cool.

The exact same thing happened like 20 years ago with Evangelion.
>>
>>81291227

>That's the only way the editing and pacing nightmare of MoS' makes any fucking sense.

I think you give Snyder too much credit by saying this
>>
File: Are you well?.jpg (52 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
Are you well?.jpg
52 KB, 600x604
>>81291237
>>
>>81291269
>joss fucking whedon

Well, I have some good news for you.
>>
Supes should of said "Lois" instead. it would be a call back to the Flash's warning. making Bats stop and be like "wait.. she's Lois? maybe I should talk to this mothafucka."

maybe add a line of Bruce telling Flash "Who the fuck is Lois?"

alternatively, Supes should of said "Save Martha" instead of "Martha." I feel like "Save Martha" would have perked those stubby little bat ears a bit more.
>>
>>81290903
Her name has no factor in him tracking down Lex's goons. He just tracks that one asshole he already knows works for Lex via his cellphone.

It's not like they've got a bunch of moms kidnapped and he has to be careful to rescue the right one. If he finds a woman being held hostage by those goons it's probably her.
>>
>>81287754
Nope, won't work, there's no universe in which Cap calls Bucky "James". He wouldn't make that connection upon hearing that name.
>>
>>81287754
whose james?
>>
>>81291958
Tony never calls Rhodey "James" either, it's just a joke anon.
>>
>>81291958
There aren't a lot of universes where Supes calls his mother by 'Martha' either.
>>
>>81291036
Actually he's still 33 in Batman V Superman.
The way it's set up no matter what time the movie takes place Superman is always the same age as jesus.
They call it the 'Snyding Timescale'
>>
>>81291299
People eating that shit up is what pisses me off.
Mind you i dont actually mind it. I see biblical references and imagery and im like 'eh look thats pretty jesusy thats alright'. I don't give a fuck.

But the fact that people call that shit deep. Or when he goes 'hey guys if people see superman as a god, that makes everyone kinda freak out at how big a deal he is' and people act like theres anything more to it than it just being a thing snyder mentions.

All the bullshit people claim elevates BvS above other cape movies, or make it so you have to think or some nonsense...it's all just empty surface level crap. And people eat it up and call it thought provoking.

Hey...everybody who thinks this movie has deeper themes than other cape movies. It isn't good enough to just fucking mention them, you have to actually explore them too.
>>
File: 1413570392681.jpg (116 KB, 522x405) Image search: [Google]
1413570392681.jpg
116 KB, 522x405
>>81292120
I giggled.
>>
>>81287754
If Marvel ever did that, it would be praised as the most moving and humanizing moment in the last decade of cape movies.
>>
>>81292301
I always love how people honestly think this.
'oh people only hate on DC movies cos its not like their MCU. That has to be the reason right?'
>>
>>81292120
>Snyding timescale.
I too was in that thread.
>>
>>81288215
the only thing i can take away from this
is how hilarious someone can miss the point of something and defend it to no end

did you not see the juxtapoisition of the scene?
bruce, yes, became what he hated

but he only realized it through superman saying his mothers name

it is just faulty writing
stop defending it
its dead
let it die
>>
>>81289468
>What is a secret identity
>>
>>81291599
He's dead?
>>
>>81292406
It's a huge tone shift. I can't remember how many times some random Marvel quip came up in my head that would have happened in an otherwise serious moment. If all you've watched is happy-go-lucky Marvel movies you're not going to adjust quickly to a darker and more serious movie.
>>
>>81292691
He's no longer writing/directing for the MCU. Civil War and Infinity Wars are being done by CA:TWS team.
>>
>>81287897
/thread
>>
>>81287754
HOLY SHIT I COMPLETELY DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THEY WERE BOTH NAMED JAMES
>>
>>81295479
>>81287754
Theres a ton of shit like this now that i'm thinking about it.

Like Kitty Pride, really likes to fuck people named peter.
>>
>>81287754
>>81288215

This "Martha" meme just proves that the movie was a little too smart for most people.
>>
>>81289052
>>81288215
This is 300% sad.
>>
>>81288965
This guy...
>>
>>81287897
His other best friend is Mr. Jack Daniels.
>>
>>81289885
This shit needs to stop. Even if CW is shit, BvS will continue to be shit.
>>
>>81288215
>People honestly think Bruce stopped what he was doing because both of their mothers had the same name? Really?
Yes. Snyder was right. He made a movie that was, somehow, too smart for your average capeshit fan. It wasn't hard, apparently.
>>
File: 1445826524634.jpg (105 KB, 874x547) Image search: [Google]
1445826524634.jpg
105 KB, 874x547
>>81288884
>>81288939
>>81288965
>>81289065
>>81289374
>>81289493
>>81289812
>>81291008
>>81292556
>>81295796
>>81295814
>>81296025
>lazy smarmy knee-jerk replies to an actually thought-out post

And to think this used to be a top 5 board
>>
>>81296025
Its sad.
When a dumbfuck like snyder is too smart for the averge viewer it means there's something really wrong. From the idiot asking "why everyone assumes Lex knew bruce identity?" or "does batman had powers"?

Some people think Lex having more than one plan meanthe movie doesnt make any sense. The movie is bad, but fuck, you can't call Snydr a hacl for his religious frames and at the same time say lex motives are not clear.
>>
>>81287754
>Clark researched Bruce Wayne
>finds out his parents were killed when he was >also finds out parents' names
>Superman knows Batman is Bruce
>says Martha to manipulate Batman

I guess its true, the movie was to smart for people
>>
>>81296076
>>81296094
>>81296218
I'm done with this movie. Everthing that had to be said about this shit of a movie has already been said. Good luck with the rest of the DC films.
>>
>>81296218
Yeah man even Batman was too stupid for this movie, I mean he got out smarted by Superman.
>>
>>81288215
Bruce being that simple minded because zod said he'd been living alongside them as one of them for 30+ yrs. So why would he be surprised he had people in his personal life he cared about
>>
>>81288215
Despite that, you don't think this was a good film...do you?
>>
>>81290829
>says he doesn't know, she is been kidnapped by lex, is very old, must be very scared. Her name is martha.
Time limit.
>>
>>81288215
>You're saying it wasn't because Bruce had, up until that point, viewed Superman as nothing more than a symbol of otherworldly power, before being hit with the realization that he was a feeling being with loved ones like anybody else?
Too bad like 2 minutes before trying to stab Superman, he had a little monologue about what he expected Superman's upbringing to be like, what his parents told him, and it completely checked out with what we know from Man of Steel, so Bruce went in already knowing Superman was just another guy, so your headcanon (which is great mind you, and should have been the version of events they went with) is nullified by a scene before it.
>>
File: The Respect That Matters.gif (317 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
The Respect That Matters.gif
317 KB, 320x224
>>81290077
You're too good for these threads.
>>
>>81295814
More like 29% sad
>>
>>81288215
Time to humble you

Explain why Superman did nothing during Batman's murder-car chase except annoy Batman and ignored the gunmen completely, huh?
>>
>>81290077
Marveldrone detected
>>
>>81298036
>>81290730
>2x tumblr.gif
if you're going to samefag, don't be so obvious
>>
>>81292998
Truly god is mercuful. Praise jehovah
>>
>>81299169
>two posts 9 hours apart agreeing
>must be samefag
I mean technically it's possible, but come now lad.
>>
>>81299169
>>81298036
>>81290730

all me
>>
File: 1447641469396.jpg (31 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1447641469396.jpg
31 KB, 625x626
>>81299143
Cute.
>>
>>81299811
And me!
>>
>>81291135
In the Donner movies he went into the fortress of solitude and underwent psychic matrix type training for years.
>>
>>81290679
Martha Marthy Marvey Dent
>>
>>81290077
I read this in kirby's voice and now i need jesus
>>
>>81289374

Probably because he wants Bruce to know who he has to save while at the same time not revealing to him that he is Clark Kent?
>>
File: jimmyolsencover2.jpg (81 KB, 400x591) Image search: [Google]
jimmyolsencover2.jpg
81 KB, 400x591
>>81287754
What is it with superheroes having pals named James?
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.