[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC Comics Full June 2016 Solicitations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 22
File: ASTRO CITY #36.jpg (270 KB, 1200x1835) Image search: [Google]
ASTRO CITY #36.jpg
270 KB, 1200x1835
Because you fucking faggots forgot to post the full solicitations when I'm asleep.

>>VERTIGO<<

ASTRO CITY #36

Written by KURT BUSIEK
Art by RON RANDALL
Cover by ALEX ROSS
When the original Jack-in-the-Box died, it shattered two families and gave rise to new heroes…and new villains. Now, the true secrets of that day are revealed—and they may end the Jack-in-the-Box dynasty forever. Also featuring: The Drama Queen, Chekov’s Gun, the Weirdies, the Trouble Boys and more. Part 2 of a 2-part look into one of Astro City’s most popular heroes, illustrated by guest artist Ron Randall.
On sale JUNE 15 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
>>
File: ASTRO CITY HONOR GUARD HC.jpg (342 KB, 1200x1919) Image search: [Google]
ASTRO CITY HONOR GUARD HC.jpg
342 KB, 1200x1919
ASTRO CITY: HONOR GUARD HC

Written by KURT BUSIEK
Art by JESUS MERINO, JOE INFURNARI, GARY CHALONER and WADE VON GRAWBADGER
Cover by ALEX ROSS
In the latest ASTRO CITY collection, the Living Nightmare—the embodiment of fear itself—goes up against the Honor Guard, and all its secrets come to light. Plus, Starfighter has been enjoying a hero’s reward for decades. But with dark forces stirring in the cosmos, will he be called back to action? Or are there other paths? Collects ASTRO CITY #13, #22, #25, #27-28, and #31.
On sale AUGUST 10 • 264 pg, FC, $29.99 US
>>
ABSOLUTE Y: THE LAST MAN VOL. 2 HC

Written by BRIAN K. VAUGHAN
Art by PIA GUERRA, GORAN SUDZUKA, GORAN PARLOV and JOSE MARZAN, JR.
Cover by MASSIMO CARNEVALE
In this second Y: THE LAST MAN Absolute Edition, Yorick’s sister, Hero, tracks him to San Francisco, only to find that he has seemingly succumbed to the male-killing plague. Plus, catch up with Yorick’s monkey Ampersand and learn the origin of Agent 355. Collects issues #21-40, along with a complete script by Brian K. Vaughan and pencil art from issue #32 by Goran Sudzuka.
On sale SEPTEMBER 21 • 512 pg, FC, 8.25” x 12.5” • $125.00 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: AMERICAN VAMPIRE TP VOL 08 (MR).jpg (335 KB, 1200x1857) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAN VAMPIRE TP VOL 08 (MR).jpg
335 KB, 1200x1857
AMERICAN VAMPIRE VOL. 8 TP

Written by SCOTT SNYDER
Art and cover by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
In the latest AMERICAN VAMPIRE paperback, it’s 1965. Pearl and Skinner escaped The Gray Trader with more questions than answers, and their search for clues leads them to...NASA! You’ve never seen vampires like this before in these tales from AMERICAN VAMPIRE: SECOND CYCLE #6-11!
On sale JULY 20 • 144 pg, FC, $14.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: ART OPS #9 (MR).jpg (299 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
ART OPS #9 (MR).jpg
299 KB, 1200x1845
ART OPS #9

Written by SHAUN SIMON
Art by MATT BRUNDAGE and MICHAEL ALLRED
Cover by MICHAEL ALLRED
In New York City’s famed Chelsea Hotel, reluctant Art Operative Reggie Riot comes to grips with his father’s transformation. While on the opposite coast, J. Gorgeous and the Body take Hollywood by storm with an unforgettable appearance on the red carpet. Part 2 of “Popism.”
On sale JUNE 22 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
>>81221175
>this piece of shit gets an Absolute
>>
File: CLEAN ROOM #9.jpg (219 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
CLEAN ROOM #9.jpg
219 KB, 1200x1845
CLEAN ROOM #9

Written by GAIL SIMONE
Art by JON DAVIS-HUNT
Cover by JENNY FRISON
Enigmatic exorcist Astrid Mueller and her arch-rival Chloe Pierce get locked in the Clean Room as the Windy City meets a blood-starved army of Blue Utopians. But is being stuck in a hermetically sealed chamber far below the Chicago streets with someone who knows your darkest, damaged desires any safer than a city on fire?
On sale JUNE 15 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: DARK AND BLOODY #5 (OF 6) (MR).jpg (290 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
DARK AND BLOODY #5 (OF 6) (MR).jpg
290 KB, 1200x1845
“All signs are pointing towards this being a breakout series for the creative team of Aldridge and Godlewski.” —Comicosity

THE DARK AND BLOODY #5

Written by SHAWN ALDRIDGE
Art by SCOTT GODLEWSKI
Cover by TYLER CROOK
The cursed girl Ayah has taken Iris’ son Shiloh, leaving Iris no choice but to go after her and confront the demons of his past. To do that, he’ll have to bring in the man who was truly responsible for the massacre in Iraq that took Ayah’s family from her. If Ayah is seeking an eye for an eye, then it’s Eric’s head she’ll be wanting.
On sale JUNE 8 • 32 pg, FC, 5 of 6, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: DMZ TP BOOK 02 (MR).jpg (292 KB, 1200x1919) Image search: [Google]
DMZ TP BOOK 02 (MR).jpg
292 KB, 1200x1919
DMZ BOOK TWO TP

Written by BRIAN WOOD
Art by RICCARDO BURCHIELLI, NATHAN FOX, DANIJEL ZEZELJ and others
Cover by BRIAN WOOD
In these stories from DMZ #13-28, Matty heads undercover to infiltrate a terrorist cell, interviews an enlisted U.S. soldier who’s found guilty of a massacre, and turns his attention to several locals: a guerilla artist, a former ally who’s now worse off than a homeless person, and the powerful head of an organization within the DMZ.
On sale JULY 27 • 416 pg, FC, $24.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: DOOM PATROL TP BOOK 02 (MR).jpg (468 KB, 1200x1857) Image search: [Google]
DOOM PATROL TP BOOK 02 (MR).jpg
468 KB, 1200x1857
DOOM PATROL BOOK TWO TP

Written by GRANT MORRISON
Art by RICHARD CASE, KELLEY JONES, MIKE DRINGENBERG, STEVE YEOWELL, VINCE GIARRANO and others
Cover by BRIAN BOLLAND
These stories from DOOM PATROL #35-50 feature the debut of Danny the Street, the first appearance of Flex Mentallo, and, through it all, an incredible saga of cosmic war and super-evolving consciousness! Plus, learn the final fate of the Brotherhood of Dada and witness the rise of the unstoppable Candlemaker!
On sale JULY 20 • 448 pg, FC, $29.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: LUCIFER #7 (MR).jpg (184 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
LUCIFER #7 (MR).jpg
184 KB, 1200x1845
AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ” —COMICVERSE

LUCIFER #7

Written by HOLLY BLACK
Art and cover by LEE GARBETT
The mystery of God’s murder has been solved, and Lucifer is back to running his bar, Ex Lux, in Los Angeles. With all resolved in Heaven and on Earth, it means Hell is probably fine too, right? After all, usurpers to the throne of the Nine Circles have always been status quo...
On sale JUNE 15 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
THE SHERIFF OF BABYLON #7

Written by TOM KING
Art by MITCH GERADS
Cover by JOHN PAUL LEON
Things are heating up in Baghdad. What started as the search for one man’s killer has turned into something much deeper, and everyone has lost something in the violence that followed. Now Nassir is in the hands of the men who may have been responsible for all of it. What they want from him is unclear, but it’s a payment they intend to take in blood.
On sale JUNE 8 • 32 pg, FC, 7 of 12, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
“An engaging mystery...complex characters and an even more complex world.” —IGN
“A much richer and more enlightening feel than much of the fiction about the Iraq war...a must-read.” —Uproxx
“King’s terse writing captures the volatility and cynical realpolitik of post-invasion Baghdad.” —The Guardian

THE SHERIFF OF BABYLON VOL. 1: BANG. BANG. BANG. TP

Written by TOM KING
Art by MITCH GERADS
Cover by JOHN PAUL LEON
Baghdad, 2003. In an effort to establish some semblance of order in the war-torn city, Florida cop-turned-military consultant Chris Henry has been assigned to train cadets in law enforcement. But good intentions are not immune to the chaos found in the post-9/11 Middle East. When one of Henry’s trainees is found dead, he’s forced to ally himself with Nassir, the last policeman in Baghdad, to unravel a bloody mystery. While Henry and Nassir search for answers, forces in the shadows are pulling strings that these men don’t even know they’re tied to. Collects issues #1-6 of the acclaimed series.
On sale JULY 13 • 192 pg, FC, $14.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: RED THORN #8 (MR).jpg (145 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
RED THORN #8 (MR).jpg
145 KB, 1200x1845
RED THORN #8

Written by DAVID BAILLIE
Art by MEGHAN HETRICK
Cover by CHOONG YOON
Thorn discovers kilts, the Stepping Orc visits the Whitburn Wiccan and the Upstart Gods rain bloody chaos down on Glasgow. But where are Isla and Tarek? And what secret does the Couril of the Callanish Stone Circle so jealously protect? Meghan Hetrick and David Baillie answer all of these questions and more in “A Wicked Garden,” the eighth chapter of RED THORN, and the start of a whole new arc!.
On sale JUNE 22 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
“Readers will be on their toes trying to decide if Thorn is a force for good or evil, as human Isla tries to learn the truth about her sister.” —Sci Fi Pulse
“Vertigo has another hit on their hands.” —Comic Vine
“Baillie and Hetrick are working together seamlessly to weave this modern day tale of Scots mythology, and are doing so in a captivating, exciting fashion.” — Big Comic Page

RED THORN VOL. 1: GLASGOW KISS TP

Written by DAVID BAILLIE
Art by MEGAN HETRICK
Cover by CHOONG YOON
On the rain-soaked streets of Glasgow, a girl whose drawings somehow come to life has just stumbled across her one true love. And thousands of miles below those streets, an ancient demi-god plots his escape from the prison where he’s been held for nearly two thousand years. In these tales from the first seven issues of RED THORN, evil forces are at play and no one is safe as the legends of Scottish mythology collide with the modern world. Fans of FABLES and THE SANDMAN won’t want to miss this riveting dark fantasy epic!
On sale JULY 27 • 168 pg, FC, $14.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
SCALPED DELUXE EDITION BOOK FIVE HC

Written by JASON AARON
Art by R.M. GUERA, IGOR KORDEY and others
Cover by R.M. GUERA
SCALPED draws to a close in this final Deluxe Edition with a Mexican stand-off like you’ve never seen before. No one is safe. Especially Dash Bad Horse, whose sins are finally about to catch up to him. As tension on the rez comes to a peak, everyone’s priorities are tested. Collects issues of SCALPED #50-60.
On sale AUGUST 31 • 256 pg, FC, 7.0625” x 10.875”, $29.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
“Bermejo gives the comic some real weight by adding in a social conscience, and a huge divide between the have and the have nots.” —Bloody Disgusting

SUICIDERS: KINGS OF HELL.A. #4

Written by LEE BERMEJO
Art by ALESSANDRO VITTI
Cover by LEE BERMEJO
Trix can no longer hide the news from her brother Johnny that she’s pregnant, but even if he finds out, he has other concerns to deal with first. He and the Kings have been causing so much trouble in Los Angeles, they’ve quickly become the city’s most wanted. The police aren’t the only ones on the hunt for the gang, though. Leonard is looking to put the broken pieces of his life back together.
On sale JUNE 29 • 32 pg, FC, 4 of 6, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: SURVIVORS CLUB #9 (MR).jpg (358 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
SURVIVORS CLUB #9 (MR).jpg
358 KB, 1200x1845
SURVIVORS’ CLUB #9

Written by LAUREN BEUKES and DALE HALVORSEN
Art by RYAN KELLY and MARK FARMER
Cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
A severed head plays tour guide, and Kiri and Chenzira uncover the secret of what connects them all. Simon gets into haunted-house training and Alice reveals a new toy, as monstrous as her dark ambitions. In the battle of Muskagee, which Survivors will actually survive and what will be left of them?
On sale JUNE 1 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS • Final issue
>>
File: UNFOLLOW #8.jpg (267 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
UNFOLLOW #8.jpg
267 KB, 900x1384
“Chilling, shocking and utterly compelling, UNFOLLOW is your new favorite series, even if you don’t know it yet.” —Big Comic Page

UNFOLLOW #8

Written by ROB WILLIAMS
Art by MIKE DOWLING
Cover by MATT TAYLOR
The 140’s numbers are starting to drop—it’s so easy to fall in front of a bus these days—and so Larry Ferrell’s chosen ones spread across the globe. Some are looking for peace, some for extreme firepower. But who placed the full-page advertisement in many of the world’s top newspapers? And who is the 140’s new Headspace follower?
On sale JUNE 1 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS #14.jpg (262 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS #14.jpg
262 KB, 1200x1845
>>>BEYOND THE DC UNIVERSE<<<

DC COMICS: BOMBSHELLS #14

Written by MARGUERITE BENNETT
Art by LAURA BRAGA and MIRKA ANDOLFO
Cover by ANT LUCIA
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy make it to Berlin to find the Joker’s cabaret in the hands of the Joker’s Daughter, who has banished a magic-less Zatanna and Constantine onto the streets of Nazi-occupied Germany. Meanwhile, find out what happened to Mera at the Battle of Britain after being captured by Nereus as a prisoner of war.
On sale JUNE 1 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
>>
They're here though >>81201052
>>
File: LEGEND OF WONDER WOMAN #7 (OF 9).jpg (207 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
LEGEND OF WONDER WOMAN #7 (OF 9).jpg
207 KB, 1200x1845
THE LEGEND OF WONDER WOMAN #7

Written by RENAE DE LIZ
Art by RENAE DE LIZ and RAY DILLON
Cover by RENAE DE LIZ
Wonder Woman has been making a big splash in the European Theater of Operations, and it’s drawn the notice of Nazi high command—and something even scarier. Plus, Steve Trevor is teaching Diana Prince to fly an airplane, without knowing that his admiration for Wonder Woman is making things awkward for his trainee!
On sale JUNE 29 • 40 pg, FC, 7 of 9, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
>>
>>81221346
Thanks for noticing; I'll add the missed solicits there. This is a Vertigo thread now.
>>
>>81221349
Renae De Liz should've gotten a book in DC proper.
>>
I'm working on the new DCU Checklist now.
>>
>>81223551
My current progress is now on the monthly books.
>>
>>81226111
Neato
>>
Man, I meant to get into some of the new Verigo titles but fell behind right when it launched. I only got around to reading the first two Twilight Children. Any strong contenders? I like good art.
>>
I like most of the current crop of Vertigo titles but I also hope those rumors of doing darker DC stuff at Vertigo again are true
>>
>>81226316
I like Clean Room, Jacked, Sheriff of Babylon, and Red Thorn a lot
>>
>>81226316
I like Sheriff of Babylon, Clean Room, Unfollow, and Red Thorn

>>81226324
It does seem pretty likely at this point. Either that or more people getting their own Vertigo books in general
>>
>>81226353
>>81226340
Looks like I'll start with Sheriff, Clean, and Red Thorn, thanks.

>>81226324
Unfortunately I think it's inevitable with all of the original stories being weakly received.

I'm intrigued about all those exclusives, most of them seem to be only on one title so I'm hoping we'll see them pop up over at Verigo. there's a lot from them I'd be dying to see an original story from.
>>
>>81226316
Sheriff if Babylon, Red Thorn, Art Ops and Unfollow are all very good. Clean Room is nice too.
>>
>>81226324
I doubt it. They tried that when Vertigo launched and it blew up in their face.
>>
>>81221250
Is this shit? I stopped reading after the first issue when I realized it was a continuation rather than a new series.
>>
File: Rebirth_checklist_1.jpg (4 MB, 1200x4800) Image search: [Google]
Rebirth_checklist_1.jpg
4 MB, 1200x4800
Rebirth checklist finally done after several hours.
>>
>>81227649
I still can't believe fucking Sam "Dogfucker" Humphries is writing Green Lantern. What did I do to deserve this?
>>
>>81227649
You are god among men and scholar among gentlemen.
>>
>>81221156

Oh sweet, I've been waiting to see Busiek do more Jack-in-the-Box stuff. God, I love Astro City so much.
>>
>>81227728
Were you Hitler in another life?
>>
>>81227728
>dogfucker
>Venditti
>meh art
>meh pitches
Liking Lanterns is suffering

At least it's still not as bad as being an X-Men fan
>>
>>81227649
Thank you anon
>>
>>81228328
Vendittis can be good if he just sticks to Earth like what EVS wants and recreate the magic of Englehert/Staton era GL with 8 members on Earth just dicking around.
>>
>>81228403
They've already said that GLs is earth based and HJGLC is space based

I did like EVS's idea that he wants the book to be similar to Englehart/Staton era GL though and EVS is very enthusiastic so hopefully he can improve it

At least fucking Tan is finally gone
>>
File: 1363051965763.jpg (186 KB, 638x354) Image search: [Google]
1363051965763.jpg
186 KB, 638x354
>>81228458
>At least fucking Tan is finally gone

The fucking monkeys paw got rid of Tan and got EVS but now Hopeless is on a GL book. Who knows, maybe he'll surprise us all and the book will be good.
>>
>>81228496
>Hopeless

Whoops, meant Humphries.
>>
>>81227649
Thanks, fampai
>>
>>81227649
Nicely done, can we spread this?
>>
>>81228520
They're basically the same anyway
>>
>>81221203

>this contrarian is allowed to post
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.