[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ really think they are going to fire him? Is it even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: just.jpg (113 KB, 1552x979) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
113 KB, 1552x979
Does /co/ really think they are going to fire him?
Is it even possible? They let Bay fuck the Transformers 4 times. BvS is going to make enough money for Wb to not consider firing Zack.
>>
>>81374368
Bay made shitload of money and nobody cared about critics in Transformers.
>>
>>81374368
They'll fire them all, OP.

Can't take the chance it was Adams not being hot enough, or Cavill for that matter; can't take the chance nobody took Fuck Facebook seriously, can't take the chance that Affleck's meddling and insistence on bringing in his own writer - and then reportedly doing his own rewrites anyway - did more than just bump the costs up enormously. Which it undeniably did, so he's gone if they don't make the safe zone gross.

Practically the only one of them with any kind of job security is Gadot, and that's only because WB need her for a press tour later on.
>>
Why would warners fire Zack? The gux is building a movie universe for them right now. Warners asked fof something, Snyder delivered. He's going to shoot Justice Leage as we speak.

Are you a marvel shill?
>>
>>81374695
Have... have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>81374368
The real reason they aren't going to fire him is probably because no one else wants to take over the state of the dceu now.
>>
>>81374442

Bay had a combined marketing and production spend of probably half what BvS had on his first Transformers movie. He made what would today be a comfortable $800m and every one of his grosses since has risen.

And you know what else? His first Transformers movie doesn't just have an RT score double what BvS has, doesn't just have a Top Critics score that's even higher as opposed to even lower as BvS has, it has a higher audience approval.

Whether you think they're good or not, the Bayformers are popular and people like to watch them. They enjoy the experience.
>>
>>81374537
>can't take the chance that Affleck's meddling and insistence on bringing in his own writer
Believing this even happened
>>
File: 1459620921707.png (18 KB, 501x139) Image search: [Google]
1459620921707.png
18 KB, 501x139
>>81374442
/tv/ is confident it won`t even pass the 1 billion mar
>>
>>81374368
They they have a long line of execs before Snyder is even an option
He's also a producer on the two movies that are in post production now.

Tsujihara is getting shitcanned no doubt though
>>
File: hol up.jpg (23 KB, 317x315) Image search: [Google]
hol up.jpg
23 KB, 317x315
>>81374695
>Are you a marvel shill?
OP here. No am not. I loved Man of Steel and BvS. However I getting annoyed in Snyder's filming. He has a lot of great ideas. But the pacing is complete shit and BvS felt so choppy and half assed. It's not good film material. Please leave the company wars out of it. It's a shame I have to associated with you faggots as Dc fans.
>>
>>81374824
It was widely reported at the time, which was after they were known to have started shooting.

And Terrio's name is on the thing, I mean, the denial with you is pretty strong here.
>>
>>81374954
>He has a lot of great ideas
And his fair shair of bullshit ones.
>>
>>81375622
I like his mythology shit since I'm a historyfag
>>
>>81374368
>Bay fuck the Transformers 4 times. BvS is going to make enough money for Wb to not consider firing Zack.
The difference between Bay and Zack is that Bay understand his target market and how to appeal his audience. Zack, on the other hand don't know jack shit about it.

Compare Bay to Zack is like you compare a damn good visionary marketer to a dumb fuck salesman.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.