[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hartley has ruined this show and I'm done with it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I used to really love Flash. It was my favorite show on the air, I tuned in every week really excited. But now this show is barely a fraction of what it once was, and we all know why:
Hartley has ruined this fucking show.
I liked Hartley to start with. He was witty, he was useful, I liked how he was a good foil for Cisco. But right around that episode in season 1 where the Barry from the future shows up being chased by a time wraith, it all started going downhill. There was more and more Hartley in every episode and now Flash is playing second fiddle to this secondary character IN HIS OWN SHOW.
I thought this last episode had promise, there was not much Hartley, it was going good trying to catch this time wraith, then at the end when the day needs saving WHO THE FUCK COMES IN?? HARTLEY. Flash can't do a fucking thing anymore and I'M SICK OF IT. I'm sick of every episode being about how Hartley is a strong and independent gay man instead of being about the fucking FLASH.
>>
This has become The Pied Piper Show featuring The Flash. All season it's been about Hartley and his stupid bullshit. It's like awful tumbler fan fiction. Hartley is an awful character now, whining all the time and being a hypocritical asshole.
The writers keep pandering to the Bartley shippers and it's disgusting. This ridiculous Barry/Hartley relationship they forced into the story makes no sense!! They don't fit together at all!! Hartley is just an asshole and his melodrama just dominates everything!! Why are they together?! And when Barry got that cat but decided to re-home it because he couldn't take care of it, why the fuck was Hartley so fucking angry?! IT ISN'T YOUR CAT, ASSHOLE!! YOU DON'T GET A FUCKING SAY IN IT!!
Why the fuck would they have Dr Light blind him if they were just gonna miraculously cure him of it a few episodes later?? Are you kidding me?? They just cure his fucking blindness like it's nothing but don't share the cure with the world? Only Hartley is allowed to cure his disability?? Fuck you, writers. Fuck you.
When is Cisco gonna get a plot line?? He's been underutilized all season, just to make way for Hartley and his stupid bullshit. Cisco used to be the real hero of Star Labs but not Hartley does everything and he never gets the spotlight anymore!! Patty's romance with Barry was just shoved out the fucking door to make room for more Bartley garbage.
I can't take this shit anymore. They're ruined my favorite show. They clearly have no interest in listening to the fans and only care about the shitty tumbler crowd. I'm done watching this show.
>>
File: finnish.png (3 KB, 483x51) Image search: [Google]
finnish.png
3 KB, 483x51
You are reasonably funny but you need to learn to edit yourself. You told the joke perfectly in the OP and then you continued to ramble until you stopped being funny.
>>
>>81361723
>>81361730
/sloclap
>>
Ok reddit
>>
Isn't this just a copypasta of the Felicity argument for Arrow?
>>
Hartley a CUTE!
>>
>>81361723

In the words of Robert Queen, you have failed this topic.
>>
>>81362354
It's a tumblr pasta made by the Ollicity shippers
>>
lel
>>
>>81361723
Thought that was Clark for a second

It's too bad his actor probably has prior commitments, we need more of bro Piper
>>
>>81364917
>Thought that was Clark for a second
Me too. Maybe it's just because he is "the nerdy guy with glasses" but he really brings to mind Clark.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.