[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the best Lex ever is still a cartoon who's a Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].jpg (65 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
65 KB, 852x480
So the best Lex ever is still a cartoon who's a Daredevil villain now?

>tfw n o 12th level intellect then im overqualified
>>
>>81320920
>a Daredevil villain
And a Flash antagonist
And a Venture Bros villain
Good times for Clancy Brown.
>>
>>81320920
Clancy Lex is best.

best Lex? No, best character.
>>
I love how DCAU Lex was able to ride the moving wave of Lex Luthor in the comics seamlessly.

Superman: The Animated Series was made at the tail end of the "Lex is a legitimate businessman" phase of the comics, so Lex does the Norman Osborn/Kingpin thing, and it's amazing. Then, in the comics, Lex transitions back to his old mad scientist/evil genius self, so what happens in Justice League? Lex loses everything and becomes a mad scientist. Not only does he not miss a beat, the transition is handled seamlessly and organically and the character is amazing.

To top it all off, they actually manage to have their own take on the President Luthor plotline. Again, as always, it's titanically entertaining.
>>
Lex Luthor in JL cartoons isn't even 12th level intellect. He is however in Red Son.
>>
>>81321056
Just to tick Superman off, the absolute madman.
>>
I think Young Justice had best Lex. For as many villains as they fumbled, I think they did Lex perfectly.
>>
>>81321056
These are the same people that took "We want a Batman in High School" and turned it into Batman Beyond.

They were absolute kings of spinning executive bullshit into gold.
>>
>>81321126
It's the ultimate Luthor move, isn't it? Do something huge, grand, grotesque... all for no other reason than to make Superman upset. It's pettiness and small-mindedness on the grandest of scales.
>>
>>81321297
Love how Timm talks about when Batman and Superman were 1 episode of the same show. Execs wanted to cut between the Bats and Supes story after each commercial break. Timm and co. just said "Nope not gonna work you dummies" and even eventually the two had separate shows. I wish someone still had those stones to stand up to WB's money blind ways
>>
File: Lex plan.jpg (873 KB, 1851x2676) Image search: [Google]
Lex plan.jpg
873 KB, 1851x2676
>>81321367
yep
>>
>>81321608
HA, HA
>>
File: 52_35_textless.jpg (288 KB, 476x712) Image search: [Google]
52_35_textless.jpg
288 KB, 476x712
Who many people died when Luthor shut down the Everyman Project?
>>
>>81321839
That is one hardcore dildo.
>>
>>81322005
Lex can't stand not owning the biggest dick in the room.
>>
>>81322070
guess that explains the mirrors
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>81320983
He was also this guy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.