[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it work today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ccf.png (107 KB, 1028x578) Image search: [Google]
ccf.png
107 KB, 1028x578
Would it work today?
>>
>>81317372
I would be so down for CCF with character hosts coming back. that was the tightest shit ever to me as a kid, having a character I love act as the MC.
>>
>>81317372
I would be ecstatic to see them use the CN City bumpers again, I want to see the older characters interact with the newer characters and there is shit load of possible scenarios that can be made.

>Nom Nom having an interview with Vilgax, Katz, Yellow Diamond, Him and Aku, trying to join their gang
>The Clarence trio playing around the Nowhere Farmhouse and Eustace telling them to get off his lawn
>Ben 10 trying to get into the Justice League
>Johnny Bravo hitting on the Gems and getting his ass kicked
>The Scooby Doo gang going into a haunted house to see Carrie, High-Five Ghost and Ben as Ghostfreak playing a game of poker and having an awkward moment because of it

My mind is going crazy with ideas here.
>>
>>81317786

All those ideas are pretty wild...got any more?
>>
>>81317786
Yes please

>Eddy sees the bear stack walking down the street, has an idea, cuts to him balancing on Ed and Edd's shoulders
>Mordecai and Rigby trying to bum it at Foster's by pretending to be imaginary friends
>Finn arguing with the PPG over who gets to fight a monster attacking the city
>>
>>81317786
Have they done any character interaction between shows like that since the rebrand? City was incredible.
>>
>>81317372
Finn would host all the fucking time because RANDOMXD TIME.

Or Steven.
>>
>>81317372
It would really only work if there were new episodes of more than three shows to air.

Or all the new stuff that's aired throughout the week is repeated on CCF.
>>
>>81320416
>Finn or Steven.
>Not Go!Robin or Reboot!Blossom because DUDE MARKETABILITY LMAO.
Do you even know CAN's current agenda?
>>
>>81320531
>*CN
Fucking auto-correct.
>>
>>81317786
>>81318180
AS's "prank" left me feeling depressed I need this

>Peridot and Marvin the Martian role a UFO cross country while denying they're aliens
>Grizz gets his paw stuck in a vending machine reaching for a candy bar and asks from Mandy who just uses it and leaves him
>The KND try to prank Uncle Grandpa who evades them at every move, even appearing behind them asking if he could help
>Old and New PPG eating lunch together
>Mordecai and Rigby taking Megas out for a joyride
>>
>>81317372
I don't think kids today would like or care about the old format
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.