[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o2S V6ynJYQ Would Link be f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1500x1500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o2SV6ynJYQ

Would Link be formidable in the DC universe or just another street level hero?
>>
>>68281788
He'd be a generic street level hero that
What is up with all these /v/ related "Would _____ fit in the comic universe" threads? At least the Dante in Hellboy one was specific and with a character that actually has character.
>>
>>68281788
Link would just be a Hal Jordan from another universe.
>>
>>68281788
he'd be formidable if only because of the Master Sword. The fact that he's quick-witted and fearless would make him even more suited to fucking up a villains day.

But even then he'd probably end up just kinda hanging out with the Justice League Dark, using the Master Sword to bounce spells back at evil sorcerors/demons/whatthefuckever and slowly building up a utility belt that would rival Batmans.
>>
>>68283223
>"the hostages are behind that wall"
>link pulls out bomb
>"no. No link. where were you even keeping that?"
>link strikes wall with sword repeatedly, gesturing at the unusual sound it makes
>>
>>68282033
I don't know what this means
>>
File: see you later fuckers.gif (2 MB, 449x266) Image search: [Google]
see you later fuckers.gif
2 MB, 449x266
>>68283269
>implying
>>
Link is formidable as fuck
Against Ganon
When Link is wielding the sword explicitly designed to kill Ganon
And even then Ganon has been able to incapacitate him
And he often needs Zelda's help to beat Ganon
And he never actually kills Ganon, just seals him for about 100 years
>>
>>68283789
Never actually killing the villain makes him perfect comic hero material.
>>
File: 1389729320622.jpg (61 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1389729320622.jpg
61 KB, 720x480
>>68283269
>"Link, do you have any bombs left?"
>Link shakes his head no before having an idea
>Link puts on his blast mask
>teammates' faces when
>>
>>68283789
Link is not formidable as fuck when compared to DC universe
sure he is cool and all but the fuck is he going to do to Darkseid? Bomb him to death?
If Supes was main hero of LoZ games they would all end in 20 minutes
>>
>>68283957
If you would have finish reading my post you might have discerned that I was making precisely that point.
>>
He's got some kind of retard strength because even as a child he's capable of pushing large blocks that apparently nobody else can at the beginning of several adventures and that's even without the use of power bracelets or gauntlets

Then he's also gotten insane upgrades that let him cause earthquakes, summon lightning bolts, stop time, run incredibly fast, fly, turn invisible, and he's defeated incredibly powerful demons who have the entire fucking triforce

He'd be a bit higher than street level at least
>>
>>68283789
Well except that first time but we don't talk about it because Aonuma is a scared of octoroks.
>>
>>68283789

>I've only played OoT
>>
>>68282033
Do... things hit Link in the head often?
>>
>>68283223

>building up a utility belt that would rival Batmans.

Batman couldn't have a utility belt that cool in his wildest dreams.
>>
>>68283907
>raises his shield and the bomb goes off
>hes fucking unscathed
>and hes flying through the air
>>
How would they fare in DC universe?
>>
File: All downhill from here.png (39 KB, 705x233) Image search: [Google]
All downhill from here.png
39 KB, 705x233
Link in each incarnation is capable of shit you couldn't possibly imagine due to how fucking resourceful they are.
>>
Magic Swords = Slicing the heads off of punk motherfuckers like Darkseid
>>
>>68284290
Slightly better than the League of Assassins.
>>
>>68284246
>Both have a utility belt full of items they only ever use once to solve a puzzle they're confronted with and then NEVER AGAIN

My god

Link is Bruce Wayne
>>
>>68284317
>I hear it.
>The... Anti-life... Equation
>>
>>68284417

>Link reflects Omega Beams back into Darkseid's eyes, following the same path they traveled
>He runs over and pulls a new item out of Darkseid's ashes
>The league stands there astonished
>>
>>68284436
Wouldn't it be a heart container?
>>
>>68284498

Or the Triforce of Power, like the ending of Zelda 1.
>>
>>68284513
He obtains the Omega Force, and is able to shoot eye beams that he can maneuver around tight spaces.

Conveniently, it's the one thing he needs to get inside the master villain's hideout.

Inexplicably, it's also the thing he needs to solve some puzzles set up all around Metropolis and Gotham. Puzzles that existed before Darkseid was even in the picture.

Based on the above, Batman concludes the master villain must be Riddler.
>>
>>68284597

>Riddler is hijacked by Ganon
>Link defeats him and leaves the league to go fuck some brown pirate
>>
>>68284597

He almost had eye-beams in Wind Waker to compliment how expressive they were.
>>
>>68283907
Shit nigga if we're including the masks then Link has shit like the Stone Mask, Giant Mask, Any of the transformation masks really. The masks give him so many options it's kinda silly.
>>68283957
>but the fuck is he going to do to Darkseid?
The Master Sword is the sword of Evils Bane. it fucks up anyone who is evil like you wouldn't believe, that's why even when Ganon gets the full Triforce that link can beat his ass. Darkseid is as evil as they come, and as such the Master sword would probably be one of the few weapons in the Multiverse that would fuck Darkseid up every time. Granted link would still have to LAND the blows which could prove difficult.
>>
>>68284686
Darkseid isn't evil
>>
>>68284686

>Granted Link would still have to LAND the blows which could prove difficult.

ALttP Ganon had the entire triforce, I don't think it'd be impossible for Link.

I mean they're fictional so it really plays out however you imagine/write it anyway but Link's got a lot of shit that stuns, freezes time, makes him more acrobatic/agile/fast, etc.
>>
>>68284698
Don't insult Darkseid like that.
>>
>>68284686

Any magic sword that Link has should probably do the trick, magic just fucks up anything unless that thing is protected by even more powerful magic.
>>
File: 1363233310361.jpg (51 KB, 343x262) Image search: [Google]
1363233310361.jpg
51 KB, 343x262
>>68282033
>>
>>68284719
Darkseid would be considered some very powerful very dark magic.
>>
>>68284708
He's not, he represents absolute law, tyranny
>>
>>68284355
On my initial playthrough of Zelda U I'm going to be naming the Hero of (noun) BATMAN
>>
>>68284719
>Links fighting some villain
>The Villain gets back up
>Link pulls out the Four Sword to even the odds
>>
>>68284750

Neither of them wear pants, just a tunic and maybe some shorts underneath.

Thus both are on the same worldbreaking power scale.
>>
Only if he were driven by old world gods to accumulate their ancient tools to defeat a great old world evil. He's a pretty normal (though extremely talented) dude when not on his hero's journey.
>>
>>68284786
two good examples of Link not on a Hero's Journey are Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening, and he got pretty fucking crazy in MM
>>
Link is ridiculous what with all his gadgets, gizmos, and random powers he has. Let's just look at Ocarina of Time since that's probably the most well known one of his.

Master Sword - Blade of Evil's Bane, indestructible and capable of harming evil that is normally impossible to harm otherwise.

Mirror Shield - Can reflect/absorb various energy and magic based attacks.

Ocarina of Time - Capable of altering the weather, men's hearts, beats, and even time itself.

Lens of Truth - Can see through illusions and invisibility.

Bow - Capable of shooting Ice, Fire, and Light arrows

Goron's Tunic - Makes him immune to heat and fire.

Golden Gauntlets - Actually did some math on this, do complete the feats of strength he did with these on, he would have to be capable of lifting 40 million metric tons.

Nayru's Love - Makes him completely invulnerable, but still capable of being knocked back.

These are some of the more ridiculous ones, but yeah he wouldn't be top fucking dog but he's have a fighting chance against A LOT of bad guys.
>>
>>68284839

This doesn't even scratch the surface. This is only shit from OoT.

Hell, this is only shit he does with his gadgets, not even listing what he can do without them.

There are Links who've acquired the goddamn triforce after defeating someone who has it.
>>
File: 6tWaGSE.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
6tWaGSE.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>68284766
Oh god.

Link would a great DC hero. I'd buy that shit.
>>
>>68284839
the most impressive part is that not only is he one mystical motherfucker (the triforce of courage does SOMETHING to his magical resistance), he's physically competent as well, which is a major downfall for many magical motherfuckers (Constantine, looking at you)
>>68284849
the completed trifoce is literally only good for making wishes, it gives no powers or abilities, unlike it's component pieces
>>
>>68284839
Don't forget the Magic Armor from WW that makes you invincible as long as you feed it money.

Link and Batman: Best team ever.
>>
>>68284839
The thing with his arsenal is that it's linked to the items and master sword aside, everybody can use them. So if he has prep time he wins, but if you find a way to snatch them out or make something complex enough to not have an obvious solution he might lose. You can also decently play the clock against him, at best he'll have 3 refuels potions.
>>
>>68284866

>the completed trifoce is literally only good for making wishes, it gives no powers or abilities, unlike it's component pieces

Yeah, and if he wished to make his hair shoot fucking nukes at command he could.
>>
>>68284866
>the completed trifoce is literally only good for making wishes, it gives no powers or abilities, unlike it's component pieces

Yeah, and so going against someone with all three pieces...
>>
>>68284876
>Drink the infinite Magic Milk from MM
>Drink Grandma's Soup from WW for double damage
>Wear Magic Armor from WW

Nigga, Link can go all night long.
>>
File: New Hyrule History Lesson.jpg (68 KB, 318x241) Image search: [Google]
New Hyrule History Lesson.jpg
68 KB, 318x241
>>68284899

>Nigga, Link can go all night long.

There's only one person that can go longer than him.
>>
>>68284808
Well fair enough, but MM was some fucked up shattered world reality oozing magical abominations from every pore. With Link (especially child Link) being the ultimate opportunist, it's small wonder he became an actual god at the end.

If he can get himself thrown into some fucked up magic dimension and make it out alive, then he'll fuck shit up.
>>
>"KID IN GREEN OUTFIT SAVES MULTIVERSE, GOES HOME" - Report by Clark Kent
>>
>>68284849
Yeah, if we're looking at everything from every game, holy shit he has enough ancient artifacts to form his own superteam.

>>68284866
I've seen speculation that the Triforce of Courage allows instant mastery of any weapon or item. Now this is an explanation for game mechanics but damn it all it's a cool idea.

>>68284876
Not everyone can use all of his stuff, they have to be competent at it. And a lot of his powers and items were gifted to him specifically as the Hero of Time or wielder of the Triforce of Courage, I mean yeah other people could light his bombs but he has more hammerspace than Batman's utility belt, let's see them get them.
>>
>>68284839
Of course, a lot of Link's items have conditions and drawbacks we're not considering.
Four Sword is not a switch on/off for clones, if the sword is out of the stone it's four, it's treated as a curse rather than an item. The Master Sword can only be wielded during certain times of duress and of course only by Link himself.
Obviously something like the Triforce, although he's made wishes on it before, it's not something he keeps.
Items like the Bomb Mask injure him, the Giant's Mask only worked in one room and took up tons of magic, Light Arrows only work on evil, many of his weapons require constant supplies of obscure items like magic seeds and chuchu jelly. DC's grass isn't gonna hide so many convenient things.
>>
>>68284911

Women are many a hero's weakness. No shame in that.
>>
>>68284925
Could not be reached for comment.
>>
File: 1377741060352.png (174 KB, 776x409) Image search: [Google]
1377741060352.png
174 KB, 776x409
>>68284952

>Weakness

Nobody said it was
>>
File: 1369673475826.jpg (8 KB, 474x98) Image search: [Google]
1369673475826.jpg
8 KB, 474x98
>>68284911
That's straight up the situation with my ex and I.

Except Tetra is actually attractive
>>
>>68284939
Yeah DC's grass isn't going to be overflowing with Deku seeds any time soon but I think it's fair to have his mana port over into some DC magic nonsense. They're roughly the same idea in a lot of ways. And yeah, he'll be fighting evil a shit ton so that Blade of Evil's Bane will be getting some nice mileage.

I dare say he has enough items that he could make use of that he'd be a rather formidable opponent to a lot of shit and he has so much eclectic abilities in his repertoire he'd be able to help out in the weirdest of situations.
>>
>>68284939
Ganon merges Earth-whateveritisnow/Hyrule on accident because he's a failure at wishes, blahblahblah, team ups, blahblahblah, evil sealed once more.

In the meantime, Link can find stuff and hope by the bar for his "milk".
>>
>>68284970

Sorry to hear that
>>
>>68284974
>implying getting grass and pots to spawn bombs and ruppies is not Link's superpower
Why do you think they only start spawning ammo once he has the item required to use them?
>>
File: link-demise.jpg (203 KB, 1694x902) Image search: [Google]
link-demise.jpg
203 KB, 1694x902
Link would be right up there with Etrigan and Dr. Fate. Bear in mind, Link is a doer, not a wise man. He was selected by a goddess for his bravery as her champion. A hero in his likeness is born every generation he's needed, so there's no true way to 'kill' him. At least, in his home universe. You manage it, you just wind up with the Hero's Shade.

His weapon is a sword that was forged by the trials and bestowments of three goddesses, and then finally by the fourth, Hylia. Against magical creatures and forces, and anything weak to magic (no matter how good or evil) it would be like slicing through butter.

The Hylian Shield, if Skyward Sword is to be believed, is no mere shield. It's indestructible. So, there's a dash of Captain America in there.

Against street level hoods, he'd be a rather monstrous opponent. Against big bads of the supernatural persuassion, he is death. Nothing less.

He voluntarily entered the private plane of a god of rage and storms and BEAT the SHIT out of him.
>>
>>68285014

>You manage it, you just wind up with the Hero's Shade.

And that was confirmed of him dying of old age and regretting he didn't pass down his techniques.
>>
>>68284911
>Implying Cia wouldn't ruin him... if she ever got to score.
>>
>>68285014
I don't like any of those clunky retcons

I just like "He's a green clad kid who was in the right place at the right time".
>>
File: 1369674165893.jpg (41 KB, 363x614) Image search: [Google]
1369674165893.jpg
41 KB, 363x614
>>68285006
Don't worry about it.
>>
File: Head.jpg (713 KB, 558x578) Image search: [Google]
Head.jpg
713 KB, 558x578
>>68284952

What a great weakness though.
>>
>>68285048

They're not exactly retcons, just adding to what was there.
>>
http://pastebin.com/u/GreenFuck

More of Link's feats are recorded here.
>>
>>68285068
It's retcon in the sense nintendo never inteneded the games to follow up closeley, they where just reusing a vague setting. But their murikkan fans started to become violent because they can't understand that system, so they gave them a half assed timeline, that ironically but unsurprisingly made things worse, since now people will literally assault you online if you dare to pretend that shit is weak.
That's where cape faggottry meet vidya faggotry in unisson I guess. canonfaggotry, the cancer of all fandoms.
>>
>>68285107
>canonfaggotry

Truly the greatest of all evils after shipping.
>>
>>68285107

We all know damn well the timeline is just there to appease neckbeards, but A Link to the Past was billed as a prequel to Zeruda 1/2 and OoT a prequel to ALttP, there were vague connections here and there that were ultimately unimportant.

It's not a retcon because it doesn't contradict anything in the previous games, it just gave a bit of background to some things.

If it was explicitly stated that Link wasn't born with some blessing by the gods called the Spirit of the Hero in Zelda 1/2, it would be a retcon.
>>
File: TOON LINK IS BEST LINK.jpg (78 KB, 1420x354) Image search: [Google]
TOON LINK IS BEST LINK.jpg
78 KB, 1420x354
>>68285048
>"He's a green clad kid who was in the right place at the right time".

That's what WW Link is. And then he proceeds to be Christopher goddamn Columbus and sets the stage for Phantom Hourglass.
>>
>>68284939
Even if we toss out the Four Sword and Master Sword Link still can rock out with the Great Fairy Sword. He will always have an enchanted blade to ram up someones ass. Hell if that fails he can still fall back on the Hammers.
>Light Arrows only work on evil
which seeing as Link would most likely be dealing with Magical bullshit anyway I think it's pretty safe to assume he'll only be shooting them at the things that are actually evil.
>>
>>68285130

>And then he proceeds to be Christopher goddamn Columbus

WW Link just fucked brown people, didn't kill them.
>>
>>68285131
Honestly, the Master Sword and Mirror Shield would be enough to fuck over most shit with his natural athletic and combat abilities.
>>
>>68285125
>it just gave a bit of background to some things.
If you take material from unrelated sourced to fluff something else, you are doing bullshit. That's literally the problem. faggots like you claiming shit like "Link was always the Spirit of the hero" because one game had that idea to its fluff while no other did. You are cancerous as fuck, and only seek to advertise your shitty fanfics as official for ego issues.
>>
>>68285130
>That's what WW Link is. And then he proceeds to be Christopher goddamn Columbus

A slaver and a murderer?
>>
>>68285163

>Unrelated source

It's from the Hyrule Historia.

I don't actually give a fuck about the timeline or the historia, because I don't give a fuck about story in the games, just the gameplay.

I don't know what you're asspained about or why you're taking it out on me in some misguided reaction to Nintendo I'm just explaining it's not a retcon, just adding a tiny detail to a story that's not that important.

I never cared for a timeline or needed one, so calm the fuck down faggot.
>>
Once upon a time, the goddess Hylia faced off with a god of the underworld named Demise. A terrible god, whom razed the land that would be known as Hyrule with a legion of demons, monsters and many races.

The battle was terrible. Hylia ultimate prevailed, taking Demise' physical form away from him. But in so doing, became mortally wounded. Demise, robbed of a physical body, tenaciously continued to live, and had to be sealed away, where he gnawed at the moorings restlessly.

Hylia chose to reincarnate herself into the royal family of her chosen people, the Hylians. Mortal, but with a goddess' wisdom and power, she constructed a champion of her choosing. A man bold enough to bear the embodiment of divine Courage.

Her champion? A man of few words and a strong sword arm. A man bearing a weapon possessed of a loyal spirit, emblazened with the triforce. A being intimately tied to wind, the sky and the air.

Consider, anons. Demise is a being of massive stature, relentless disposition, a mighty sword arm, a weapon occupied by a loyal spirit, and originating from a den realm of pure sea and raging lightning storms.
He lacked a true physical form, until reclaiming it back from Zelda/Hylia. Before then, he was an amorphous and bodyless shapeshifter.
Link's physical form is always the same (well, mostly), but the spirit is always different- Hylia's Champion is structured a certain way on purpose.

Hylia modeled Link after her most powerful opponent and stole his body as the primary mold. Link is made in the image of a rageful, vengeful storm god. A mortal, equipped with blessed weaponry, faced the original model. And he broke the mold.

Link is a monster
>>
>>68284874
Isnt the magic money armor from TwiliPrincess?
>>
>>68285178
>It's from the Hyrule Historia.
which isn't the game, but is a fanwank written years after everything because American neakbeard became aggressive.
>>
>>68285250
It is.
And speaking as a Legend of Zelda nerd, I'm pretty sure the Rupee Eating Armor is enchanted by a deity of greed. It may or may not be evil, depending.
>>
File: a2.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
a2.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
Link's swag ass equipment list(12 item limit)

=Great Fairy Sword
Best thing next to the Master Sword.

=Bow with the five arrows types
For shooting people who don't want to come and face the sword.

=Bombs
Something/one always needs to be blown up.

=Mirror Shield
Bounce that shit right back at you.

=Golden Gauntlets
Now we're super strong.

=Pegasus Boots
Now we're super fast.

=Bottles
Sometime a man needs a swig of milk. Or a Fairy. Or that Invulnerability potion.

=Invisibility Cape
Sometimes a man has to be a coward.

=Fairy Ocarina
Play some of those useful magic songs. And calling Saria.

=Double Claw shot
For getting around.

=Zora Armor
Now we can team up with Aquaman.

=Fireshield Earrings
Fire immunity.

>>68285250
You're right. In WW it drains magic, TP rupees.
>>
File: 1411966414530.png (21 KB, 837x163) Image search: [Google]
1411966414530.png
21 KB, 837x163
>>68285338

Hi Zeldapedia.
>>
File: lolirusskie.jpg (106 KB, 692x692) Image search: [Google]
lolirusskie.jpg
106 KB, 692x692
>>68285362
Seriously? I'm laughing my ass off.
>>
>>68285357
I'd go with roc's cape over the invisibility one. Now we can fly!
>>
>>68285362
Hey look, other sources agree with me, clearly I am wrong!
>>
File: 1369692588403.png (565 KB, 626x435) Image search: [Google]
1369692588403.png
565 KB, 626x435
>>68285395
To deny that there's a vague timeline is just fucking retarded, though.
>>
File: linkfw.jpg (11 KB, 123x132) Image search: [Google]
linkfw.jpg
11 KB, 123x132
>>68285395

>Zeldapedia
>good source
>>
>>68285394
Even better.
>>
People, people.
Forget what items Link would bring with him. We all know it'd be a new adventure.

The real question is what magical artifacts of the existing DC universe would Link acquire?
>>
>>68285411
Don't bother arguing with Nintendo fans. All they do is bitch when people take the games too seriously.
>>
>>68285476
*"too seriously"
>>
File: 1369675341538.png (137 KB, 223x301) Image search: [Google]
1369675341538.png
137 KB, 223x301
>>68285476
B-but I am a Nintendo fanboy, Anon.

I'm just not a fucking loudmouth idiot
>>
>>68285448
Final sword upgrade. Flashing Blade.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Flashing_Blade
>>
The Zelda timeline wasn't invented to appease nerds it was added because the plots got more involved. Sure some Zelda games don't give a fuck, but both Wind Waker and Skyward Sword both entirely revolve around generational links.
>>
Link can't jump well.
Stilt man would actually be an extremely hard opponent to deal with.
>>
>Implying Ganondrof wouldn't be high tier fuck your shit villian
He will beat down everyone with his bear hands
>>
>>68282033
"who the hell is Zelda?"
>>
>>68285540
yeeeaaaaaah, this about covers the Master Sword niche.
>>
>>68285448
Can we do tech too?

The gravity gun from All Star Sups would be a pretty cool item, if it has dial-a-g.
>>
You guys are forgetting something here. Something important. Link has the power to seduce people and he's extremely likable. There's always someone on his dick and the people love him. That's a skill/power in of it's own.
>>
>>68285551
Nah he'd just hookshot up to him or bomb his feet.
>>
Link is basically a younger, thinner Captain America abilities-wise, only with a plethora of gadgets to support him. And since he's the "chosen hero", he's pretty much fated to find a neat magic tool or whatever on nearly every single excursion he goes on. Every single time he goes somewhere to save the day, he'll pick up an awesome new tool. And since there's no story in cape comics and everyone pretty much keeps doing what they do forever, Link will eventually have more neat magic junk, half of which will only work for him because he's the Chosen One, than anyone could ever even count.

And he'll be able to pull any of them out of his ass whenever he wants.

Also, every time he breaks a thing or picks something up, there's like a 70% chance he'll find money, so he won't even need a dayjob.
>>
>>68285687

Ah yes, Dick Grayson's power of charisma.
>>
>>68285703
I was just about to say, a Link/Grayson ongoing would bankrupt me.
>>
File: 1369676099651.png (241 KB, 354x414) Image search: [Google]
1369676099651.png
241 KB, 354x414
>>68285703
>>68285723
Forgot my pic
>>
>>68285551

>Link can't jump well.

Yeah he can. He can jump pretty far and using the Jump spell he can leap about ten feet in the air.
>>
>>68285723
>Link/Grayson ongoing

Can it be titled Machine Gun Funk?
>>
>>68285697
The canonical explanation Link finds money and shit under bushes and pots and shit is that those objects are stashed there by the Minish for people to find, unless there are Minish wherever he's going, he's gonna have a rough time money wise.
>>
>>68281788
Probably nothing unless something called him to adventure. Come to think of it, he's not very calculative or all that skilled, he seems very good at improvising though.

>Shit
>That's a giant fucking dinosaur thing what the fuck do I do
>I have bombs I'll try bombs
>fuck that didn't do shit his skin is like fuckiign iron
>shit he's breathing fire at me now
>wait
>I'll throw this shit up his mouth when he open his mouth again ain't no nigga with armored stomach

Odds are if a boss can be figured out by a child than he's probably not all that tough.
>>
File: laughingromans.jpg (100 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
laughingromans.jpg
100 KB, 640x427
>>68285911
>ain't no nigga with armored stomach
>>
>>68281788
link would be pretty mid tier, assuming he had all his magic gizmos with him.

Ganon would be a top tier villain though.

some drawfag pls draw Ganon and Link as capes
>>
>>68285130
On the other hand, he gets the shit beaten out of him by a somewhat large pig. Slightly better than the other Links who get rekt by angry chickens (aside from TP Link and his Poultry Possession Power) but still pretty undignified.
>>
File: Moepig.jpg (30 KB, 464x794) Image search: [Google]
Moepig.jpg
30 KB, 464x794
>>68285970
>Implying pigs won't fuck you up
>>
>>68283377
>F.E.A.R. speedrun.gif
>>
>>68285970
>undignified
Please keep in mind that Link is a child, and the pig probably outweighed him by six times. Pigs are also nature's bulldozers and sumo wrestlers. that, by the way, can flip (not lift, flip) things equal to their bodyweight with their snouts.

And then read up on medieval methods of hunting boars.
>>
File: 250px-Cucco_Revenge[1].jpg (23 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cucco_Revenge[1].jpg
23 KB, 250x187
>>68285970
>"Link we're surrounded. Got anything in that magic bag to save us?"
>Link shakes head yes, pull out chicken
>"...That's a chicken Link. It's not lunch tim-"
>Link starts beating the chicken
>"Link stop th-"
>Host of chickens descends upon the area attacking everything.
>Link points to the nearest building and starts running toward it.
>>
>>68286109
>And then read up on medieval methods of hunting boars.
Throw spears at them?
>>
File: 1360194441372.jpg (48 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
1360194441372.jpg
48 KB, 500x478
Tingle would be best character.
>>
File: o-BIG-BIG-BOAR-900.jpg (113 KB, 900x508) Image search: [Google]
o-BIG-BIG-BOAR-900.jpg
113 KB, 900x508
>>68286140
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boar_hunting
>Pigsticking was a form of boar hunting done by individuals, or groups of spearmen on foot or on horseback using a specialized boar spear. The boar spear was sometimes fitted with a cross guard to stop the enraged animal driving its pierced body further down the shaft in order to attack its killer before dying.
> The boar spear was sometimes fitted with a cross guard to stop the enraged animal driving its pierced body further down the shaft in order to attack its killer before dying.
>stop the enraged animal driving its pierced body further down the shaft in order to attack its killer before dying.
> enraged animal driving its pierced body further down the shaft in order to attack its killer before dying.
>in order to attack its killer before dying.
>>
File: Linkin.jpg (122 KB, 1500x1662) Image search: [Google]
Linkin.jpg
122 KB, 1500x1662
Batman finds link as a baby instead of the deku tree taking him in.
>>
>>68286173
Holy shit, boars are metal as fuck.

>NAH BITCH I AIN'T GOING TO HELL ALONE
>>
>>68286181
>Link brings one of the giant boars from TP with him.
>>
>>68285849

Ain't nobody getting this reference.
>>
File: DarkBeastGanon_TP.jpg (252 KB, 1440x771) Image search: [Google]
DarkBeastGanon_TP.jpg
252 KB, 1440x771
>In Ancient Greek culture, the boar represented death, due to its hunting season beginning on the 23rd of September, the near end of the year. The boar was also seen as a representation of darkness battling against light, due to its dark colouration and nocturnal habits. Boar hunts appear frequently in Ancient Greek mythology and literature.

>Hylia
>Hylia
>Hylia
>Hylia
>>
>>68286215
U-urban Dictionary managed to clue me in, Anon.

I did want to get the reference, honest.
>>
>>68286237
Huh. And here I thought it was just meant to be evocative of Ganon's insatiable greed.
>>
File: 1407197266874.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1407197266874.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>68286068
>>68283377
>>
File: 1419671970667.png (43 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1419671970667.png
43 KB, 250x250
>>68286264
Thanks for clearing it up
>>
>>68286175
hnnnng
>>
>>68286243
>Urban Dictionary

Well that's certainly not helping.

No, there's a song with the name. Its most distinctive line is "All I want is bitches / Big booty bitches."
>>
>>68286302
The song came up in my Google adventures, so it's all making sense now.
>>
>>68286259
naw man.

Have you ever gotten to put your hand on the sheer BLOCK of muscle that is a pig's neck?
Have you ever touched a musclehead's bicep? One of those big motherfuckers that can bench 600 pounds.
Imagine that times three. It's just this massive, seemingly impervious swell of hard muscle covered in what feels like a layer of armor an inch thick of skin, covered with a hard, coarse layer of steel wool that is their gristle and bristles.

Their entire body is like this. Pigs are nasty, horrible, blocky beasts that are both hard to impale and hard to keep down. If a Thwomp from Mario had a meaty body, they'd be a pig.

Wee Link having trouble with one before he gets in the swing of chopping ancient spirits into ectoplasm or breaking apart ancient automatons makes perfect sense.
>>
Link wouldn't fit in the DC universe. He kills too many badguys.
>>
>>68286302
>>68286325

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwt4AYQi_i8
>>
>>68286259

It can be to things.
>>
File: Ganondorf-Head-Stab[1].png (134 KB, 423x248) Image search: [Google]
Ganondorf-Head-Stab[1].png
134 KB, 423x248
>>68286375
Damn right he does.
>>
>>68286480
>...The wind...It is blowing...

Such a great representation of Ganondorf.
>>
File: 1388615192719.jpg (2 MB, 2080x1840) Image search: [Google]
1388615192719.jpg
2 MB, 2080x1840
>>68286375
>>68286480
Imagine all the stories he and Wondy can share
>>
Is he capable of utilizing the unfettered bullshit of Hyrule Warriors?

Because that shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>68286496
Best Ganon indeed.

>My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here. I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted! Already, the crest of wisdom is mine... All that remains...
>>
>>68286375
to his credit, they have to die.
>>
>>68286563
That implies far too even a fight.

It was almost sad.
>>
File: sunswitch.png (229 KB, 615x618) Image search: [Google]
sunswitch.png
229 KB, 615x618
This is just headcanon, but it's food for thought.
Other gods than the three Golden Goddesses are said or at least rumored to exist in Legend of Zelda.

The Moon is a symbol/character prominently displayed on both mirror shields from OoT (implied, replacing the crescent moon and star that appeared on them before and replaced with stylized eyes) and Majora's Mask (where the mirror shield is a literal horrified face). I reckon that The Sun might be, as well.

And what is the wind, if not a child of the sun?
>yfw Link is a manifestation of a solar deity's wrath.
>>
>>68286582
Same reason why I say Historia is bullshit : it implies one can lose against OOT Ganon.
>>
>>68286600
I've died on a three heart run before.

Historia/WW is my fault.
>>
>>68286600
The nature of Link failing is never specified, anonymous. The Failure timeline does not indicate any given point in the adventure where Link dies. It merely outlines realities in which Link has died.
Think back to playing the game. Any playthrough you did where Link dies could theoretically be The Failure timeline. It doesn't necessitate death to Ganon.

In fact, if you imagine failure as the default and slightly more successful realities as the alt-canon, it becomes more feasible that some OTHER source could be behind Link learning the Song of Storms. It's a paradox in one reality, but only because another Link may've set it in motion. When viewed linearly, it makes no sense.
>>
>>68286600
I like to think that timeline means Link died at any point during his quest, and not just during the Ganon fight.
>>
>>68286635
Nah, dude. The Song of Storms thing is just a straight up Bootstrap paradox. It doesn't really matter who invented it. It was always there.
>>
>>68286675
by default, this is true!
But I suspect eventually they may retcon this somewhat. If only to say it was because of Divine Intervention that, at some point, the Goddess of Time intervened.

In theory every time Link goes forwards in time, he's creating a new timeline. But those ones don't matter, because they all fail to stop Ganon.

Suppose the Failure Link acquired this Song of Storms through another means. Suppose this Failure Link played it in his past, rippling into the future. How did he acquire it? The Goddess of Time has deemed it unimportant to the Link from OoT.

A Link fails and dies.
B Link appears into his adult timeline and learns the song.
B Link goes back in time to his childhood and plays the song.
B Link's reality acts as though it's a bootstrap paradox, when reallly it's minor meddling by a Goddess of Time and Multi Universe Theory.
>>
>>68283269
>link communicates in more code by striking his sword against a wall
>>
Link/Midna is best pairing.

Followed by Link/Tetra, Link/Sheik, and Link/Ruto
>>
>>68286826

>>68285117
>>
>>68286826
Link x Tetra is basically canon, I really wouldn't call it a ship.
>>
>>68285168
One of the great men of history*
>>
>>68286864
You can like canon pairings.
>>
File: Zelda_timeline.jpg (597 KB, 864x1179) Image search: [Google]
Zelda_timeline.jpg
597 KB, 864x1179
It all depends on what Link we are talking here

The original Link had demi-good status, and could do no wrong with the Triforce of Courage and the Master Sword at his side. After all that means he knows no fear, and that his blade can slay anything evil.

However his descendants became less blessed by the Triforce, and many "Link's" were nothing but copycats trying to do what the hero could not do in the past, making them literally just a guy with a sword

Many see the adult Link of OoT as the quintessential Link archetype. So I would say, he could be above average street fighter, once he could also have magical power and guided by many, many gods on his quest
>>
>>68286876
More like just kind of an idiot (the only reason he thought he could reach india was because his calculations about the size of the earth were way wrong) but his idiocy at least led to the rediscovery of another continent since if he had followed the more accurate and commonly accepted calculations he wouldn't have tried at all.
>>
File: hunter-hog.jpg (71 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
hunter-hog.jpg
71 KB, 620x350
>>
>>68286878
>somebody ships windwaker link and tetra
>not link and windwaker zelda
>tetra>zelda
Yes thank you i love you anon
>>
File: 1332895292087.jpg (179 KB, 1129x428) Image search: [Google]
1332895292087.jpg
179 KB, 1129x428
>>68286864
>>68286878

Is not that incest?

It's implied in OoT that Link was part of the royal family as well, the reason why his mother disguised him as a Kokiri all the time. Tetra being the descendant of Zelda and Link being the descendant of ...well, Link make this kinda awkward
>>
>>68286971
>It's implied in OoT that Link was part of the royal family as well, the reason why his mother disguised him as a Kokiri all the time

I thought Link's mom fled into the forest during the Hyrule Unification War after being injured in the crossfire? And got the Deku Tree to raise him cause he was special or something?
>>
>>68287025
>Civil war explode
>Gods/Royal people try to protect the sacred child
>Gerudo people conspire to get power

He's a sacred child, that's the reason why he was "special". Same reason why Link and Zelda have the exactly same premonitory dreams

Funniest part is that Ganon may have those dreams too
>>
>>68286971
is it still incest if the parites involved are generations upon generations removed?
>>
>>68287112
it's like 100 years or so right? five generations isn't a lot.
>>
>>68287112
No
>>
File: Flash-Rebirth-3-2009.jpg (1 MB, 1232x1576) Image search: [Google]
Flash-Rebirth-3-2009.jpg
1 MB, 1232x1576
>Superman and The Flash are racing
>"I've raced you before, Barry, even won some of those races
>Those were for charity Clar...
Suddenly Link speeds by with the bunny hood, travelling far faster than however many fucking attoseconds
>>
>>68287150
>puts on the Pegasus Boots too
>sudden time travel.
>>
File: Zelda 1365779156770.jpg (241 KB, 793x614) Image search: [Google]
Zelda 1365779156770.jpg
241 KB, 793x614
>>68286969
Adventure Love is purest form of love.
>>
File: amy.png (2 MB, 922x1255) Image search: [Google]
amy.png
2 MB, 922x1255
>no Amethyst Crossover

We need this.
>>
>>68285395
Any fan-wiki is exactly a shit.
>>
>>68281788
he'd be like a mute magical batman66 (in terms of skill)
>>
File: 1417674257282.jpg (276 KB, 492x900) Image search: [Google]
1417674257282.jpg
276 KB, 492x900
>>68286878
>abandoning bird waifu for annoying tsundere pirate
>>
>>68284708
>>68284757
its just like my dnd's, when you're XXXX/neutral, you're always portrayed as something else not neutral because fuck neutral
>>
>>68287150
>>68287178
Foolish fools!
None are any match for the postman!
>>
>>68285194
>Fierce Deity Link is not a transformation, is a restoration
>>
>>68287552
everytime
>>
>>68287112
Literally every relationship ever would be incest if it was.
>>
>>68288930
im okay with this
>>
>>68285566
>bear hands
I think you mean pig hands
>>
>>68287903
... That makes so much sense.
>>
>>68284925
just like that one time in Soul Calibur
>>
File: fierce_deity_link.jpg (70 KB, 625x930) Image search: [Google]
fierce_deity_link.jpg
70 KB, 625x930
What about this Link?
>>
>>68291305
Who IS this guy anyway? The Fierce Deity Mask kinda comes out of nowhere. If it follows the pattern of the other "transformation" masks it's probably a dead guy, but who?
>>
>>68291397
The comics aren't canon so you just have to go by what the game tells you.

Presumably the spirit of a demon or something to that likeness. What's even weirder is how Majora is in possession of the mask and willingly gives it to Link.
>>
>>68291305
This is the only thing I can imagine the Hero's Shade looking like before he died
>>
>>68285576
>>68284724
>>68284238
>>68283290

I think he means because of the Will Power, and because both are fearless, that's Hal quirk, and Link's due to the Triforce of Courage.
>>
>>68285697
I'm imagining Link sitting on a throne on top of a pile of ruppees and items/artifacts. Drawfriend pls.
>>
>Original character selection of Smash Bros verses original Justice League
Who wins
>>
>>68286375
He can be the third green bro with Ollie and Hal, they both kill!
>>
>>68285048
The only Link that isn't that is Twilight Princess. Hell, he's usually not even a knight, just a kid with a good head on his shoulders.
>>
>>68285194
Hylia turned mortal so she could use the Triforce to wish for Demise's demise. Link butted in ruining both their plans.
>>
>>68286594
There are smaller gods beside the big three.
>>
>>68292831
The Justice League, without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>68286641
one could also argue that he may not have died
its possible he may have abandoned his quest

i've heard a theory that navi leaving at the end of OoT is a fixed event regardless of which timeline you're in

navi could have chickened out and left link behind and he left to find her, abandoning hyrule to its fate

or link could have chickened out, and, in her disgust, navi left, prompting link to leave and find her

any number of reasons may have prevented OoT link from stopping ganon that may not have necessitated his death
>>
>>68286969

There were gigantic threads about that ship on /v/ for the last two years.

I'm ashamed to say i've made a lot of jokes about it that wound up getting used in fapfics written by /v/ posters
>>
>>68295098
post link(s)?

:^)
>>
>>68295177

http://pastebin.com/u/GreenFuck
>>
>>68281788
Majora's Mask Link could fare in cosmic.
>>
>>68295336

Hell, Fierce Diety Link would've been the design they would've used during the 90's if LoZ was a comic series.
>>
>>68281788
>Has a legendary magic sword that can expel evil
>Has a mystical instrument that allows him to teleport, turn day into night and night into day, summon animals, control the weather, slow down, speed up, or travel in time, etc.
>Hammerspace filled with magic gadgets that make Batman look like a bitch nigga
>Has 40 masks which give him a wide array of super powers, one of which turns him into a literal god
>Can survive and fight in almost any environment thanks to his equipment
>Has dabbled in magic
>Expert in navigation, exploration, archery, swordfighting, demolition, and bugcatching
>Can summon forth a storm of chickens
>One-third of the Triforce
>Reincarnates infinitely to fight evil
>>
File: ganonxlink.jpg (73 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
ganonxlink.jpg
73 KB, 500x334
posting best ship
>>
>>68281788
I think his biggest challenge would be the language barrel.

I don't think anybody in the DC universe speaks,
"HUH HYEAH CHYEH HYAAAAH"-ese
>>
>>68295636
Link speaks but the player doesn't hear it and while it's minimum you get to chose some of his answers.
I think the only instance where the player is aware Link talked by his own is on OoT when he spells his name to Zelda.
>>
>>68295636
J'onn could read his mind
>>
>>68295636
barrier.

Pardon.
>>
>>68295681
Which would result in link thinking about mashing a repeatedly to side step faster.
>>
>>68295636

Link has dialogue snippets of dialogue in Zelda 2, Wind Waker ("COME ON!", and all throughout Skyward Sword where you can choose what he says.

From ALttP onwards characters respond to information he gives them, you just don't see his dialogue most of the time so the player is allowed to fill in the blanks for him.
>>
>>68295712
I'm being jocular, ya know?
>>
>>68295973

I honestly can't tell sometimes because I keep forgetting this isn't /v/ and the people there get so assmad at the idea of Link talking even though they've played the games and would have to have observed he communicates somehow

Pardon the autism
>>
>>68284650
That would've been jizz worthy
>>
>>68287200
Holy shit, you read my mind.
>>
>Magic capes that turn you invisible
>Capes that let you glide

Why can't Link just fly at this point?
>>
>>68296349
he can with a bird
>>
>>68293285
>implying that anyone on the Justice League can deal with Kirby

Even supposing they're able to neutralize Kirby with the most appetizing meal ever, they would still have trouble dealing with Awakened Ness, Samus, and Mario
>>
>>68296492
there was a draw thread a few years ago with a pic of kirby as galactacus
>>
>>68296492
>Sups not just one hit punching Samus
Samus is strong, but come on it's Sups.
>>
>>68296349
Because the dungeons would be pointless.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 760x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 760x380
>Implying these 3 wouldn't dominate half of the DC universe

Batman would lose his shit if he found out these three were here. Marvel is fair game because Hulk and Deadpool
>>
>>68296709

>Implying Marvel wouldn't get destroyed harder even with their reality bending assholes
>>
>>68296739
oh yeah true they have sentry and the silver surfer. throw captain falcon there
>>
>>68296492
>>68296709

I swear to fuck you people overrate Samus to high heaven. She's a good bounty hunter to be sure but she's not insanely powerful.
>>
>>68296798

Falcon Punch memes aside and some non canon anime he's not that powerful
>>
>Nintendo would steamroll the Marvel universe because they're a bunch of unfriendly assholes
>Nintendo teams up with DC for awesome team ups
>>
>>68296801
True. While her equipment could match Iron Man's in terms of abilities, all it would take is one well-placed punch to take her out of the fight.
>>
>>68296873

>Match

Iron Man couldn't match Samus in his wildest dreams.
>>
>>68296709
Replace Samus with Kirby
>>
There are enough Links running around that they could form their own Mute Justice League.
>>
File: Fiercedeitymask.png (235 KB, 441x483) Image search: [Google]
Fiercedeitymask.png
235 KB, 441x483
>>68291397
It's Termina's Link. Except there was only one of him and it happened thousands of years ago. Instead of getting gadgets and gear to fight ganon, he gathered items of power and mystic powerups to transform himself into a god to do battle with primeval Majora. He succeeded and sealed himself away in mask form incase his power was ever needed again.
>>
>>68296921
Kirby is a wild card. He'd be just as likely to eat Mario as he would to destroy the planet.
>>
>>68296798
Could Captain Falcon beat Captain Falcon in a fight?
>>
File: 1417497093186.png (289 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1417497093186.png
289 KB, 500x500
>>68296967
Yes, of course.
>>
>>68296913
What does she do beside turn into a ball, go fast, jump high, and shoot various types of vaguely explained energy-based weaponry? While she can kick all sorts of ass, she doesn't seem to have access to technology Iron Man couldn't find or develop on his own. I guess the Morph Ball could perplex him for a bit but this is a guy who once found a way to hide parts of his suit inside his own skeleton.

And he could still reduce her to the regular ass Power Suit with one energy blast like that turret from the beginning of MP1.
>>
>>68291397
As >>68291524 said, there are comics explaining his origin, but they aren't really all that canon. But in them, the fierce deity was a traveler who killed a powerful dragon, took its armor and carved it into majora's mask
>>
>>68296826
I feel like a crossover between Marvel and the Nintendo universe would be like the JLA event.
Marvel Heros would think the Nintendo heroes are mindraping everyone into being happy
>>
>>68297022

>Omega Canons
>Screw attack
>Annihilator beams etc
>Impervious to lava etc
>Kicks the shit out of things that are way above Iron Man's weight class

Go play some more Metroid games
>>
Luigi teams up with Deadman when?
>>
>>68297022

>shoot various types of vaguely explained energy-based weaponry

You mean the kinds that are all frighteningly fucking powerful?

>she doesn't seem to have access to technology Iron Man couldn't find or develop on his own.

Her suit itself is far more advanced than anything Iron Man's ever built. Read about the Chozo.
>>
File: 1408426038064.png (3 MB, 1777x1192) Image search: [Google]
1408426038064.png
3 MB, 1777x1192
Samus Aran is hired to bring in the Guardians of the Galaxy.

>Easiest job I've ever had.
>>
>>68297207
But can she beat them in a dance contest?
>>
File: 1373359032711.gif (2 MB, 274x231) Image search: [Google]
1373359032711.gif
2 MB, 274x231
>>68297272
Yes, of course.
>>
I like this thread.
Keep it up guys, shame /v/'s link thread isnt usually this interesting.
>>
>>68297022
To be fair, she can swim under hundreds of feet of lava like it's air. Shit is cash.
>>
Link would be killed by The Punisher.
>>
>>68297545
A bottle fairy would save him.
>>
>>68297545
>the Hylian shield can block anything
>ANYTHING

Nah.
>>
>>68297576
Link only has 4 bottles max. Frank Castle has a lot more bullets.
>>
>>68297096
Never played Hunters, probably never will.
Screw Attack is just an energy field.
That was a fun weapon but probably something that could be easily made with respect to all the crazy bullshit already in the Marvel comics universe. Like, if no one has made a gun that literally shoots low-yield globs of antimatter I'd be amazed. Seems like something Reed would have whipped out in the early F4 comics.
I don't recall her ever being fully impervious to every kind of lava in the games. Though sometimes it's called acid instead, so I guess I eat dicks on this one.
Yeah, I forgot about that too. Tony seems to just build a fuckhuge armor for when he has to fight big opponents.

>>68297131
The suit is only a solid light projection. Which, again, means that Tony is just going to whip out some bullshit EMP device and damage it. Or infect her with some kinda symbiote-derived thing since that's what he uses now, then bring her in and chop off all the suit pieces. Maybe it'll be a hit from She-Thor. Do none of you guys remember all the ways the games take away your powers right in the beginning? Hell in Metroid 2 there isn't even an explanation, it just is. That kind of narrative device is going to kick in during the fight. These are comics. Unfair shifts in power happen all the time.
>>
>>68297620
Equip the magic armor, freeze him with an ice arrow, magically shove him a bottle like the Deku Princess.
>>
>>68297650
"muh magic armor"

There is literally nothing Link can do to stop a guy like The Punisher.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.