[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure - The Gangs all here Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94
File: Starduck Crusaders.png (2 MB, 1656x1382) Image search: [Google]
Starduck Crusaders.png
2 MB, 1656x1382
Previous Thread: >>81106207
Past threads: http://pastebin.com/xw1QLXDc

YOU SHOULD READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/TXVavPMR

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8/edit?usp=sharing

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0/edit?usp=sharing
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - http://pastebin.com/k6abNX8f
5 - http://pastebin.com/eqPVKMgJ
6 - http://pastebin.com/jUsLRrx1
7 - http://pastebin.com/gq9SjBtj
8 - http://pastebin.com/KqiBUwav

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzsuKz5EhsUkQjlNaG5UQmxDcTA&usp=sharing

>Vocaroofag's Dialogue
http://pastebin.com/ctG7NsC6

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0rToV4jvAVAnamBNW_KGUrKXvhTM7n0E

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>M.E. LeTerally's Over Heaven: Chapters 1-3
http://pastebin.com/4mfBbVxS

MAIN TOPIC: Hammering out remaining part 3 fights
>>
Jojo needs a board to contain the autism ala /mlp/
>>
>>81219813
>Stand suggestions are welcome. When making a Stand:
1) Read the pastebin/docs to check that there isn't a similar ability already. In fact, try not to have something that mirrors a Stand in JoJo either.

2) Make sure the power isn't too close to what a character can already do in their comic/show.

3) Give it a song/album/band name. Normally it shouldn't directly reference its powers. Instead, pick something based on it loosely reflecting the Stand through the lyrics, feeling, or history.

4) Include the parts it could be in and reasons why it's a fit for them. Please refer to the pastebins to see what each part is about.
>>
File: Plucky [Fortunate Son].png (300 KB, 900x725) Image search: [Google]
Plucky [Fortunate Son].png
300 KB, 900x725
Plucky [Fortunate Son]
Enjoy.
Also when i draw this comic this stand is gonna be a bitch to draw everytime.
>>
>>81219974
>Also when i draw this comic this stand is gonna be a bitch to draw everytime.
Then it's a successful design.
>>
Doing gods work man. Say anyway i can contact you privately.
>>
>>81219843
You can say the same thing about [Never Ever].

>>81219974
Gureto-daze!
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-22-21h11m37s278.png (504 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-22-21h11m37s278.png
504 KB, 1280x720
Speaking as a jopjo fan;

The more I keep seeing all this the more I feel like Daffy should be Tom's partner.

I would like to see a full blown Looney Tunes take on it and see where Bugs would fit into all of this.
>>
>>81220321
Sorry bro it's all set it stone, It's Tomtaro vs Daffy Brando.
>>
>>81220321
or we could destroy part 8 and have them fuse
and make him inteligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>81220390
if anyone's fusing in part 8, it's going to be [[spoiler: the AU analogues of an Ed and Freaky Fred]]
>>
>>81220390
>>81220629
Part 8 needs a /a/ and /v/ representative as villains
>>
>>81220629
>>81220686

Wasn't part 8 about webcomics?

Unless I was wrong and we revamped part 6 heavily, there was no Universal Reboot in our work.
>>
>>81220686
Well Tails is the BroJo in part 8. And Strongbad WAS in a vidya.
>>
>>81220737
That's kind of why I suggested that Part 7 be taking place at the same time as Part 1, but in a completely different location.
>>
Part 6 may have no reboot, but the surviving party gets pulled into a new universe.
>>
File: sx.png (726 KB, 857x856) Image search: [Google]
sx.png
726 KB, 857x856
Reposting this becauze i hate my life this is the best thing i have made ever

Stand Name : [Backstreet's Back]

Stand Master: Chuckie "Chuckster" Finster

Apperance: Brown small teddy bear that Chuckie carries around, he calls it "his wawa"

Abilities: Whenever someone steps or touches a "crack" [ Backstreet's Back ] will apear behind them and engage in battle, it usally tries to break the opponents back. [ Backstreet's Back ] can return to the side of the STAND USER if he steps on crack

[ Backstreet's Back ] has a second ability called [ Never Gone ] that allows the STAND USER to travel between cracks following the rules sated for [ Backstreet's Back ]

Power: A
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: E
Precision: C
Potential: C

I think we lack the good old ORAORAORAORAORAORA-like stands that make JoJo so famous and i also believe Chuckie would be great for a starring role on part 7
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
postin my fights, already in the doc but for easier viewing and response

>Tom scouts Yosemite's place from across the street. it's an elaborate mansion, with security walking around the place.
>"Not bad, Sam. Plenty of guards, but you can't watch every corner." Tom taps the corner of a signpost, vanishing
>Tom reappears in Sam's office. It's big and loud, well furbished with his giant cowboy hat hanging up on the wall by a pair of old classic six-shooters. "Hey, shorty. Let's chat."
>Sam sits up from a seat that's way to big for him, smiling as he walks around the desk
>"You've been makin' a lot of noise around these parts. Last I hears it, you were the fellah what done in my boys?"
>"The creep with the shadows, the army man, and the blonde brat. Yea, they almost gave me blisters on my knuckles. Now what brings you around here? Why are you messing with the folks around here?"
>Sam paces around the room, Tom watching him carefully. "Me? Why son, I'm just tryin' to to bring a little flavor to this dull little town! It's a nice place! Would make a nice little summer home for the likes of me!"
>"But you... you're the type that likes to cause a whole messa trouble, ain'tcha? I can't have your types nosin' around in my business."
>Tom: "Business, eh? I got nothing to do with your business, short stack..."
>Tom turns furiously and raises a fist at Sam. "Cuz you made this personal when you went after my girl!!"
>Sam holds his hands at his sides, summoning his six-shooters. "Let's you and me dance, 「Mary Lou!」"
>Sam fires into Tom's chest, only enough to make the cat wince almost casually, but Sam rockets away from his reach.
>Sam is sitting on the floor, both guns levels at Tom as the cat's 「Stand」 comes into view
>"Looks like we got ourselves an old-fashioned 「Stand」 off, boy!"

(probably a good spot for chapter break)
>>
>>81221382
>「One More Time」 lashes out at Sam this time, but Sam shoots his "launcher" pistol again and rockets out of the way, balancing on the head of a large stuff (like taxidermy) bear
>"Yer a fellah who lets his fists do the talkin. I can respect that. But if yer just a one trick pony, then YOU'RE the smallfry in the world of Stands."
>Tom: "Too bad for you then, cuz I'm packing more than one." Tom touches a corner of the room, warping into the one behind Sam and giving him a kick to the head. Sam goes flying towards the ground from the blow, but he uses his launcher again to cushion the blow and land on his feet
>Sam raises his guns to him again, Tom not thinking clearly to question why. Sam fires at him repeatedly Tom charging through and not noticing that the bullets don't hurt, just vanish inside of him
>he decks Sam again, who stumbles but rockets himself away, firing his launcher repeatedly to bounce around in zig zags before he lands behind his desk again, back in his seat
>Sam: "I knew ya talked with your fists, but you think with em too, ya dunderhead?"
>Tom still at the ready and mad. "Don't need to think fast to beat you, you crazy old coot. Not with those little peashooters you're packin'."
>Sam: "Haw haw! If you think that's all I've been doin', you're stupider than ya look!"
>panel shows an x-ray with Sam's (extra) cartooney revolvers shooting a bullet through a person (possibly a see-through Tom) and leaving black powder inside
>Sam: "Y'see, Mary Lou's pistols work different as can be. The left gives off a big ol' blast of pressure. Don't hurt much, but kicks like a mule to knock me fer a loop."
"Th'other shoots straight through the other feller, but it leaves the gunpowder inside of 'em."
>Tom looks shocked while Sam grins
>"With that hot head o' yours, ain'tcha noticed that little itchy feelin' inside o' yer gut?"
>>
>>81221420
>Sam levels his gun on Tom again. "And with all that shot in ya, think of how little pressure it'd need to blast ya to Kingdom Come!"
>Sam fires, Tom dives aside but Sam keeps launching and ricocheting around the room. He finally rebounds enough to blast Tom in the back, smoke coming from Tom's ears, coat and mouth, and likely some blood with it
>"Ker-BLOOEY!!"
>Tom falls to his knees, choking and holding his gut
>Sam: "Leave it to a stray to bring his dukes to a gunfight!"
>Tom thinking: "Damn! I can't take another hit like that, or that guy will turn me more dynamite than I already am."
>Tom touches the corner of the desk, suddenly vanishing away
>Sam: "I seen yer trick enough times now, ya dern cat. You hide in the corner like a yellah bellied coward."
>Tom appears out of the corner of the room, ready to strike when Sam raises his gun towards him
>"And there's only so many corners in the room."
>Tom raises his arms protectively, but the gun passes through him again. Tom vanishes back to retreat again, holding his stomach but still standing.
>Tom thinking: "He can't finish me off yet, though. He needs time to set himself up. One doesn't hurt at all, and one does next to nothin', but they're bad news when they're put together."
Tom cringes painfully. "But I can't catch him off guard in this close quarters. And if I can't stop him, I'm done for. And if I can't walk away from this... who will...?"
>flashback shows a vision of his girl
>Tom gets a determined look on his face. He stands up straight as One More Time grins its maniacal grin and raises its trumpet as if to play
>Tom: "Why don't you put down those guns, Tex, and face me like a man?"
>OMT starts playing his trumpet, musical notes spiraling across the room into Sam's ears
>Sam: "Haw! When I've got you ready to blast yer own head off? You must think I'm a joke. Ha HAWHAW! AHEEHEE! Hee... hoo hooo... huhhh...."
>Sam's laugh trails off as his hands go lax and drops his guns, his Stand vanishing
>>
>>81221442
>Sam: "You... you ain't just whistlin' Dixie..."
>Tom looks surprised that it worked, and looks up at his grinning Stand
>Tom: "One trick pony, huh? What other sneaky tricks you got?"
>OMT grins senselessly and plays again
Tom: "That tune... 「IS YOU IS OR IS YOU AIN'T MY BABY」..."
>Tom smirks and charges in, pounding Sam's twice across the face.
>Sam shakes off the spell and draws one of his guns, but OMT smacks it out of his hands with its trumpet
>Sam summons the other desperately, but Tom kicks this one away himself
>Tom winds up a punch while One More Time twirls its trumpet showily
>both punch Sam in the face at the same time, with OMT clutching its trumpet like a set of brass knuckles
>Sam goes flying through the office wall, lying limply in the wreckage
>Sam's lip and nose bleed, looking up at Tom dizzily and weakly
>"Wha... what in tarnation'd ya do to me?"
>Tom: "Same thing I'm doing to you now. Play it again, slim."
>OMT plays his sweet jazz again, rolling into Sam's ears
>Sam: "That, tat music... right purdy, too. Like the angels would play..."
>Tom: "No angels where you're going, cowpoke. But before you go, I don't think you're the top of this food chain. This doesn't stop with you. So tell give you one simple Request..."
>Tom grabs his collar. "Where's your man in charge?"
>Sam: "I... me... we had a headquarters. Up there'n Peach... Creek."
>Tom shoves him callously aside to die as he grabs the phone from Sam's desk. "Hey, Butch. Get the boys together. Someone done messed with my girl. ...yea. Tell 'em we're goin' ta war over this."
>ends in Tom driving off with his pals (presumably those two or three other random cats that appear in the cartoons) into the night
>>
and some more for vs Snoopy

>le team arriving at Fantasy Island
>beats the rest of the bosses, fairly driven and confident by now
>near the edge of the city, ending up in a large open parking lot before an office building
>standing on top of a van is Snoopy. he wordlessly snaps off a stiff salute to them
>Tom: "There's that mangy mutt..."
>Johnny: "Yea, but where's his Stand?"
>Eddy: "We're not waitin' to find out. Scrap 'em, Double D!"
>Edd summons 「Safety Dance」, but before he can gather any scrap, a hail of gunfire hits the ground around them. 「Aces In Exile」is flying remotely overhead on his classic doghouse, peppering them with machine gun fire
>Tom: "Damn! Get down!"
>group scatters as Tom and Johnny get into a tall office building's doorway. Eddy and Edd duck behind cars, Ed under a hotdog cart. the bullets fly wildly off-target, hitting random walls and spaces around their hiding places
>Edd: "Well, fortunately, the sheer range of his Stand seems to trade off for its lack of any practical accuracy."
>Eddy: "Bingo! We wait for it to dive in, then we give 'em the old one-two."
>the doghouse plane swoops down, skidding to a stop as Snoopy himself jumps onboard. A pilot's steering wheel appears in front of him
>Johnny: "Now that don't look good..."

>Snoopy grits his teeth and wheels a tight circle around the parking lot, blasting machine gun fire in a neat ring. Tom and Johnny run into the office doors, and all the team is targeted by far more accurate and deadly shots
>Edd warps the car they're hiding behind into a makeshift barrier on wheels, launching it straight at Snoopy and Aces in Exile
>the thing rams into his plane, making it spiral wildly
>Eddy: "We got em! He's nothin' without that plane!"
>Snoopy struggles to pilot it, but keeps a cool demeanor as he spins out of control. He suddenly grabs his Stand and leaps off of the doghouse. he lands on top of Ed's hotdog cart and sets Aces on top of it
>>
>>81221584
>Ed suddenly reached out through the center of the cart and pops into view holding Snoopy around the waist. Hotdogs and hot water run off him comically
>"I got 'em, Eddy!"
>Snoopy sneers back at him, more annoyed than afraid, and pulls on a ketchup bottle like a lever. the hot dog cart hums like an engine and starts to take off
>Edd: "Uh... Eddy... I think he has more than one plane..."
>Snoopy's new "plane" hotdog cart shoots into the air, Ed falling back out the hole he was poking in from. He loops back around, large gun barrels appearing at the side and firing exploding hotdogs down at Ed like bullets
>Ed: "Waaah! Eddy! Mom always said hotdogs were bad for me but I didn't believe her!!"
>Edd: "I've got your back, Ed!"
>Edd creates a basic turret out of car parts, but as he lines up his shot, Snoopy suddenly u-turns his plane and pounds his fist down on the mustard, which pelts Edd with machine gun fire. everyone's "Oh shit!" face
>Eddy: "DOUBLE D!!" Grabs him and hauls him down an alley. Snoopy's face remains unchanged as he loops back around a few stories up, but Ed looks furious
>Ed waves a hand sharply to one side, Spoon sending Snoopy's attention suddenly to his side
>lets Snoopy crash right into the side of a building, spraying glass and rubble
>Ed ignores him and runs to his bros as Snoopy freefalls. Ed stands in front of the alley and throws out his arms, Spoon doing the same
>Eddy hurries to try to patch up Edd, who doesn't look good. "That's it, Ed. Just keep his eyes off us."
>Snoopy grabs and shoves Aces onto a large pane of glass. Steers it like a fighter jet to get back into the air and looking around. He seems to look all over and not spy the Eds, despite Ed in relatively plain sight, but shrugs
>happens to look up and see Tom and Johnny, with Monkey Business lifting and throwing a desk at him as soon as he looks
>Snoopy dodges around it easily as Johnny and Tom duck around a corner
>>
>>81221604
>Johnny: "Don't worry. That big ol' thing can't even fit down these halls. We sneak around, catch 'em off guard, then we nail him good."
>Tom: "Nail him how? You're nothing but close range, and One More Time needs to have contact with him to get me anywhere, and that mutt won't sit down!"
>Johnny peeks back around the corner. "We'll think on our... ohhhh, mama."
>Snoopy has converted a large copy machine into his plane, riding it as a perfect fit down the hall
>Tom goes to turn a corner, but touches it before he does, vanishing from sight. Snoopy keeps chasing Johnny, dodging and ducking around bullets before he reaches a window.
>Johnny jumps out through it, Snoopy going to chase him when Tom materializes out of a corner beside the window, One More Time sucking up a big lung full of air until its chest puffs out
>Snoopy raises his eyebrows with a "yikes" expression before the blast of musical waves knocks Aces and him silly, spiraling wildly out of control over the horizon and into the sea. Tom, meanwhile, has reaches out and grabbed Johhny's hand (or Monkey Business, whichever looks cooler)
>Johnny: "Nice save, little man. Nothin' like a little airsickness to put down a pilot."
>Tom: "Yea, yea. Let's get back to the boys We've got a duck to pluck..."
>starting back down the steps, more engine noises are heard
>Tom: "Are you kiddin' me? What, did he hit a seagull to ride back at us?"
>Johnny raises an eyebrow out the window. "Noooot exactly."
>Bluto's training ship flies overhead, casting a huge shadow over their battlefield. Closeup shows Snoopy piloting the ship, Aces in Exile on top of the cockpit
>Tom: "Ohhh, mama."
Johnny: "You said it."
>massive bombardment of the ship's even further enhanced artillary, everyone taking cover from explosions and debris
>stops firing to scour the damages, spotting Tom and Johnny hunkered down near a window couching and waving away smoke
>>
>>81221623
>Snoopy grins and divebombs them, but then suddenly looks to his side. he spots Ed and Spoon pointing the same direct
>Snoopy winces as he rams the whole ship into the side of the building, rattled but it's basically unharmed because it's a fucking battleship
>turns to pull back out, but the engine struggles, and he looks back to see Johnny and Monkey Business gripping the front of the ship to hold it in place
>"Don't move now. You're at just the right angle and everythin'. Tom! Corner 'em!"
>Tom appears in the cockpit behind Snoopy, who turns around just to get clocked in the face
>Snoopy goes out like a light. Aces In Exile vanishes. The boat comes crashing down as Tom watches it fall with his dad. They share a small fist bump

>team regroups on the ground in front of the battleship, Edd bandaged up around the chest so he looks stable, but wincing constantly
>Tom: "You boys gonna be okay?"
>Eddy: "Eventually. Not as quick as you might like, though, Tommy."
>Edd (woozily): "If someone finds all of my blood... tell it to come home."
>Tom shrugs. "Well that's the worm, the pilot... I think that's every pawn the duck's got left. We're in the home stretch."
>Tom gives a sideways glance at Johnny, who frowns a bit. Tom looks at Ed, who pouts like a puppy
>Tom: "...so you guys have earned a rest. Take five. We'll be back in no time."
>the Eds give him a smile and kneel by Edd as the father and son walk away towards Daffy's elaborate home
>Johnny:"You're gettin' soft on me, pussy cat. You know we're gonna need everything we can throw at this looney tune"
>Tom: "Don't count on it, old man. I just owe them for sticking out their necks for me. Besides, it's just the one psycho. We've scrapped with him what, ten times by now? I think we can do this..."
>"One More time." Both fighters march up to the castle, Stands summoned in a badass strut
TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>81221382
>>81221420
>>81221442
>>81221465
>>81221584
>>81221604
>>81221623
>>81221687
Sandcastles, this is brilliant.
>>
File: 7e9.png (504 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
7e9.png
504 KB, 680x583
>>81221742
little longwinded, but yea, I'm proud of it, and super interested in this project

I've had my fair share at writing fight scenes and scripts for comics over time
>>
Reposting stand concept, please rate:

Name: 「THE KILLING MOON」
Appearance: Rabbit-like humanoid with what appears to be a turbofan engine in its abdomen
Abilities: The Killing Moon is a remote-controlled stand can alter the force of gravity between two objects. This includes increasing, decreasing, or inverting their attraction. At any given time, only two objects may be altered, and the effects immediately wear off when released. However, objects still retain any momentum gained from the alteration of gravity.

For example, The Killing Moon may greatly invert the attraction between a nail and a wall. The nail will go flying away from the wall at great speeds and if released will continue to fly like a bullet due to inertia. It may also decrease the attraction between an an object and the earth to slow its fall, or vastly increase attraction between two objects to crush anything in between. The Killing Moon cannot alter its users gravity.
>>
File: chapter1page9.png (743 KB, 1115x1600) Image search: [Google]
chapter1page9.png
743 KB, 1115x1600
Coming in hot
>>
>>81219813
Don't mean to derail, but the Part 4 doc was created last thread and wasn't added to the OP.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw/edit

I added a list of unassigned characters to the list of possible Scam Victims for the early section of the Part before the Lonely Hearts Club comes into play. Since most anons are just waiting for the writefriends to finish up Part 3 they discuss these for the time being so at least some progress will be made while we wait.

>>81221382
>>81221584
You the MVP Sandcastles.

>>81222290
This guy too.
>>
Should which Part should Plankton be in? I think his Stand should let him swap timelines with a member of the protagonist party, which is suitably weird enough for Part 5
>>
>>81222536
Sorry, i couldn't find the doc link, i saw it mentioned but i was rushing to get a thread up before it was archived, i never browse /co/ that often so i was unsure how fast the board moved.
>>
>>81222710
Its cool, I'll put it in the Abilities doc for easy reference when its time for the next thread to go up.
>>
>>81221687
I personally think each of Daffy's inner circle should end up dead, even though the gang doesn't really kill, it's the only people who are loyal to Daffy without being under his Stand's influence. Doesn't have to be direct kills though, for example, Tom could DOOT DOOT Snoopy through the cockpit of the boat and send him hurtling towards the giant propellers spinning on the boat's wings and then cut away as Tom grimaces.
>>
>>81222732
oh yea, meant to imply Snoops was dead from crashing a giant warship with him in the middle of it into the ground, not that the random punch out was his end
>>
>>81222655
>Don't Stop
>Plankton's Stand allows him to fast forward or reverse a person's train of thought. For example, if a person is thinking "I will walk forward" Don't Stop will speed up their thoughts to think they have just finished walking to their destination and are now thinking of what they will do once they arrived there. As for reversing it, suppose that same person arrived at their destination, Don't Stop will reverse their thoughts to make them go back to thinking their previous thought, thus they will think of walking again.
>>
File: 1459071304266.jpg (414 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
1459071304266.jpg
414 KB, 1936x1936
update on my character

>character: Jan Mouse
she is a innocent rock singer that wanted to achieve fame and fortune so she made a literal deal with the devil gaining the superior skill in singing while obtaining her stand with one catch, kill any stand user in sight (work in progress)

>stand:「BLACK MAGIC」from the famed band slayer
>appearance: a dark humanoid figure, mostly shadow like and demonic in nature punch ghost. his speed both in flying and punches can break the sound barrier making explosive sounds. the stands strength comes from the users effort into singing and how she does it during combat

>abilities
Sub-bility 1: stand is able to repair the damaged body of the user in heaviest cases the stand user having severed limbs or even vitals ala head cut off
Sub-bility 2: Stand is able to shroud itself on the user and make the user invisible and disappear out of exsistance in her own dimension for only minutes at a time
Main Ability:「RAINING BLOOD」The user can cut herself and and have her stand manipulate her own blood to form as objects and/or be used as projectiles or bombs. with sheer force it can decimate any living being leaving destruction in her path. blood is recyclable as stand has blood levitation powers in close proximity

kinda fixed up my character. i dont know where shes gonna end up but i feel like we need more obscure characters in here
>>
>>81222923
this is actually kinda badass
>>
>>81222793
For some reason I'm picturing [Don't Stop] as a Sperm Whale...with Muscular arms...that is wearing an exact replica of Jotaros attire from Part 3.

From a distance it looks like a guy with a MASSIVE pomp (Really the front of the whales head) with a body that tapers to a point on the ground ("Hey! I'm down here!")
>>
>>81222290
I love the art shifting
>>
Another idea for a Spongebob character that we could carry over is Mr Krabs with his Stand [Leather Rebel] that lets him manipulate the weight of objects...can you say "Guess the weight of this crab."?

But seriously Mr Krabs would be a perfect scammer fight for the Conman Coalition.
>>
This is one of the most autistic things I've seen /co/ do since mlp. Nice job, faggots.
>>
>>81223120
>Complaining about original content being created
Fuck off shitter, go back to one of your many SU threads
>>
>>81223120
>decides to come to a thread he hates just to shitpost
>>
File: night prowelr.png (31 KB, 1109x1027) Image search: [Google]
night prowelr.png
31 KB, 1109x1027
Anon in last thread did his take on Night Prowler, I like it more than my take on it, so I re-drew it. Also trying out the binary pen
>>
Reposting from last thread:

>about Candace (no i's)
It just works.

To clarify, it works similar to Telence D'Arby's Atum, though instead of a binary "yes or no" method, it can also distinguish individual parts of the body, and can see heat emanating from inanimate objects. Candace can see these signatures with normal eyesight, though she wears shades to distinguish them easier, and she's got a lot of backup shades in case the one she's wearing breaks.

And you don't realize how big of a waifu she is in general, not just on /co/. Redheaded big sisters tend to be this.

>>81222290
>>81223366
>>81221382
Keep 'em up boys
>>
File: ss (2016-03-29 at 01.42.45).png (635 KB, 787x652) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-29 at 01.42.45).png
635 KB, 787x652
dunno if yall can use this or not but ill post it and see what yall think.

Coraline
「Grass Is Greener」

Appearance: no idea. maybe something like a doll that changes shape depending on who it's watching.

Ability: The user can place her stand inside of any building and watch their every move, the range of the stand is dependent on the size of the building. Anyone who sleeps in the building will be able to enter the stand's "Dream World" where if they choose to stay the user's soul is eaten, if the user has a stand and their soul is eaten, the stand becomes tied to the building its apart of unless the owner of 「Grass Is Greener」 gives it a new owner

Stats:
Power: C
Speed: D
Precision: E
Durability: A
Range: C
Developmental Potential: B

the idea is something that Coraline would work along side Madame Foster capturing Stands and giving them to her.
>>
Which other battles still need to be elaborated? There are Marvin's and Lowly's alright, and who else?
>>
>>81223889
Marvin's probably the highest priority along with Skrawl, but we have an anon working on the latter.

Others that probably need a bit more elaboration:

>Ed Boys VS Clifford where they recruit him

>What happens to them in Porky's Memory Trap

As far as I can tell other fights like VS Simon & VS Marty are lacking only in comparison to the amazing writeups done by sandcastles and co, so those are of lower priority imo. They probably do need to be elaborated on at some point, but I think we should focus on getting at least something down for important stuff like Marvin & Clifford's recruitment before moving on to the other fights.
>>
>>81223889
Skrawl's, and Daffy's entrance has four different versions, so we need to brainstorm a bit and pick the best one.

For Clifford, I think one of the Eds (Ed, most likely) does something to win his affection, like offering a disgusting-looking but actually delicious snack.
>>
>>81224073
We talked about using the greentext version written by one of the writefriends since it was the most developed but I never got around to editing it. I've done it now but tried to incorporate some concepts from the other suggestions, take a look and see if it works, edit as necessary.
>>
>>81219813
So why is there a jojo general on /co/.
I thought jojo was /a/ material.
I am honestly curious since I don't go to /co/ that much.
>>
>>81224302
not a jojo general necessarily, but rather making a jojo-esqe thing/series with /co/-type characters
>>
>>81220981
>Backstory is him traveling through cracks, hoping that the next back he breaks will bring his dead mother back.
>>
quick thought I wantewd to drop in here before I sleep

The reason Fred was kicked from the Lonely Hearts Club is that it was called Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club prior

Fred killed Sgt. Pepper and the club was renamed
>>
File: Seaduck03.jpg (28 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
Seaduck03.jpg
28 KB, 400x278
I dunno where it could fit in or how it could fit in, but I would really love if there was a fight between Baloo from Tailspin and T-Bone and Razor from Swat Katz. A high in the sky Stand battle. I think it would be fucking awesome.
>>
>>81222290
Niceu. Although part of me wants the name to be something like Jojo Punchghost. Forgive me if that's too cheesy, though.
>>81223366
As the guy who drew the original, niceu work! Glad people liked my design.
>>81224195
Works for me.
>>
Is part 4 going to have an equivalent of "Let's Go Out for Italian"? Those 4 chapters were GOAT.
>>
>>81224302
It was only a thinly veiled JoJo general for the first couple of threads. It's mostly some weird crossover project now.
>>
I was thinking of giving Jazz's [Super Freak] some sort of ACT 2 where it turns into the Ecto-Skeleton from DP, which would retain previous abilites as well as granting new ones such as the ability to forcibly [peel] out stands from their users and then proceed to beat them to an ectoplasmic pulp.

Or it could be instead given to Danny Fenton's [Quiet Riot] since I thought it being a small face would be too lame for a stand that allows his actions to affect stands just as much as normal people. This stems from experience visiting /a/ JoJo threads where non-suit worn stands (e.g. Sky High and Chocolate Disco) would often end up on many anons' list as their least favorite stands.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>81224746
>in the establishing shot of the city we see a newspaper in the ground
>a close up reveals a pictures of Sgt Pepper from the PPG Beat Alls episode
>"Beloved Police Chief Found Dead"
>also reports the death of student Tadashi Hamada
>>
>>81225363
I can dig it, I'm not too much of a fan of Stands that are just objects either.

>>81225374
Tossing this into the doc under Zum's proposed intro

PPG a lock for Part 4 minor characters? They've already got Stands laid out in the doc
>>
>>81225477
Fuck me I realized the small face thingy was a reference to Quiet Riot's Bang Your Head with the metal mask, and a mask-based stand (Blackmore's [Catch the Rainbow]) was actually quite popular.

I still don't know how it would look good when Danny FENTON (no ghost powers) attempts to go toe-to-toe against punchghosts with just a mask though.
>>
>>81225508
I guess I can kind of see it happening, and now that I think about it some of the effect of the Stand's concept would be lost if he has a suit on. It seems like the whole idea behind the ability was to have an otherwise normal looking human punching punchghosts.

That said we would still need to find a part for Danny to show up, should I put him down as a suggested minor stand user in Part 4?
>>
>>81225567
don't.
We already got filled up with serial killers, and the protag count is already almost impossible to keep up with.
I'd say part 5, but that's already been a dumping ground for stands. But its the best place.
>>
>>81225567
>>81225612
The official reviewfag said he doesn't like it when a stand simply gives its user increased powers without any other unique abilities, and the person-with-stand affecting stands part is technically already covered by Scary Monsters.

And about putting him in part 4 or 5, the problem is that we don't know how long is the time-skip between those parts and Waifu Ocean, since Jazz is Danny's older sister. Maybe this can be solved by making either Danny younger or Jazz substantially older by their respective parts.
>>
>>81225636
So?
Fucking put it in anyways, if the other anon makes a good case for it.

I understand that reviewfag gets some say in this, but fuck it dude, his word alone shouldn't be law.
Also why are you using a tripcode?
>>
>>81225675
>tripcode
A tripcode is when there are random numbers beside the name. Otherwise, this is simply just a name. I chose this name because it is the stand of my favorite minor JoJo villain.
>>
File: 98655678.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
98655678.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>81222290
>Anthony Burch
You're a man among children, Anon.
>>
>>81225612
Point taken but I would like to mention that the first half of Part 4 has nothing to do with Serial Killers and needs a couple of chumps to be one-off, would-be victims for the Conman Coalition's attempts to win the bet. People like Gumball, Professor Pyg, the PPG, and maybe one or two more. I'm not really anticipating any of these opponents to show up after the Serial Killer plot kicks into gear.

Regarding the seemingly huge amount of protagonists, the idea seems to be that the focus is just on EEnE, Stan and Scrooge (and Gadget until he dies) with everyone else only appearing in a minor capacity. Jay, Silent Bob, Penny, Gogo, Hiro, Shaggy or Scooby probably won't get the same amount of attention as the main heroes is what I'm saying.

Gadget in particular needs to have bumbled into quite a few Stand battles before he dies. Two or three before he gets his stand and one or two afterwards, just so he gets enough focus before getting taken out by Fred at the halfway point.

>>81225636
I was thinking 6 took place only a little while after 5, with Dora getting caught smuggling Jawbreakers after the Red Guy's operation gets taken down. If this is the case there shouldn't be any issue if Danny is in 5.
>>
>>81225675
>his word shouldn't be law
Fucking thank you. If enough anons like it and make it work fuck my biases. And for what it's worth 5 would probably be best just because it would be confusing as fuck to have some guy just punching stands when normal rules say he shouldn't be able to.
>>
>>81225834
>don't know who that is
>look him up
>he framed a fucking tweet
Sometimes I hate humanity.
>>
>>81225735
alrighty.
Why do you namefag then?
>>
>>81222290
I love it , keep it up.

Could you upload all the previous pages?
>>
>>81222290
Danke family
>>
>>81225885
Guess that's settled then. Danny Fenton for part 5 going [Quiet Riot]?

>>81226525
Beatsu me-da.
>>
File: Pannacotta Fugo.png (420 KB, 308x489) Image search: [Google]
Pannacotta Fugo.png
420 KB, 308x489
>>81225363
Danny in his ghost form reminds me of Pannacotta Fugo for a reason.
>>
File: SlippySodor119.png (720 KB, 1129x635) Image search: [Google]
SlippySodor119.png
720 KB, 1129x635
I've been following this project for a while, so I thought I should try and contribute. The post got a little too large so I’ll do it in two parts.
Part 1

Stand Name : [Soap] by Melanie Martinez

Stand user: Kuffy "Mr. Bubbles" the Clown, from Thomas and friends

Appearance: A colorful bubble gun with a clown face that materialize in Kuffy's hand.

Abilities: When Kuffy pulls the trigger, [Soap] shoots out tiny soap bubbles that are as tough as regular balloons. Kuffy controls the speed and the movement of the bubbles.
[Soap] can only shoot tiny bubbles, however they can increase in size by floating into each other and combining
Larger bubbles are more difficult to pop than smaller ones, however it cannot split up again.

A bubble's speed and agility is measured by the quantity of the bubbles, every new bubble [Soap] makes decreases the speed of all existing bubbles. This continues until the maximum amount of bubbles are made, then the earliest bubbles will disappear when new ones are made.
Larger bubbles counts as more than one bubble, this means that the larger the bubble, the slower it gets.

If an object touches two bubbles which are pushing against each other, the object will get engulfed by the new larger bubble. This of course depends on the object's size. If it is bigger than the new bubble, then the bubble will just get stuck on the object and can't move.
Engulfed objects may be carried by the bubbles.
The inside of [Soap]'s bubbles are airtight and cannot be destroyed from the inside.
>>
File: bubblegun.jpg (196 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
bubblegun.jpg
196 KB, 750x750
>>81227067

Part 2

[Soap] also has some other secondary abilities:

When a bubble is popped, either by an enemy, object or by Kuffy's own volition, the ability [Why do I always spill?] gets into effect. This leaves a very sticky soap-like fluid that functions like glue. This fluid will begin to disappear just like the bubbles if Kuffy creates more than the maximum amount.

The two other stand abilities are [Let me under your skin,] and [Threw a Toaster].

When an object is inside a bubble or has a bubble stuck on them, Kuffy may start [Let me under your skin.] The bubble will then begin to “eat” the surface of the object. The devouring speed is measured by the compared sizes of the bubble and the object.
The bubble may “eat” the object until there is nothing left, and will increase in size by eating. This means Kuffy can, with a bit of work, increase the size of his bubbles without having them combining.

Although the stand [Soap] doesn’t weight anything in Kuffy’s hand, it is actually very heavy and will do much damage if you’re hit by it.
This is the ability [Threw a Toaster,] and let’s Kuffy fight with [Soap] as a melee weapon. He can also throw it, and then materialize it in his hand anew.
However If Kuffy dematerialize [Soap,] every bubble that has been made will disappear.

I was thinking of Kuffy being a villain either in part 5 or part 6, what do you guys think?
>>
We should probably cut the Cucaracha references in the Tom's Girl section. It's a little bit too much.
>>
>>81227341
Agreed. It's laying it on way too thick.
>>
Alright, so because I'm not that much help when it comes to detailed writeups I've tried to lay out some groundwork for Part 4 in the doc. Its mostly for the first section with the Conman Coalition bet that establishes the city as being loaded with Stand Users as well as the Jawbreakers.

Basically it goes like this:

>A couple of minor Stand User battles to establish the relationships between the main cast
>Gogo and Hiro fight where EEnE find out about Stand Jawbreakers
>Mini-Arc where they kill Kevin and Gadget gets his Stand
>The Disney Princess Gala
>Gadget getting murdered by Fred

I would have kept going up until the ending, but its gotten late where I am and I need to go to bed. The Pastebin RAWs have a lot of conflicting ideas and concepts for how the Part should be structured, but I felt that the plan we go with should be one that allows for Gadget to have at least some interaction with the other protagonists so that they give a shit enough to pick up where he left off when he gets killed by Fred.

That said, feel free to make whatever alterations you all feel are necessary, this is a group effort first and foremost and I'll work with whatever plan the majority of anons approve of.

Thanks for all the hard work as always, chat with you all again in a couple of hours.
>>
>>81219813

Homer Simpson [Political Powers]
>>
>>81228104
>Kevin
Which one?
>>
>>81228104
thank you family.
>>
One quick thing I'm confused on, is LeTerally Daffy's birth name or a name he takes on to distance himself from his past? Same with Porky, is his real name Porky or Scatman? I'm thinking the original names should be what they were called when they were kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x215
Alright. I've been thinking. Since Bionicle got a few movies, comics, even cartoons. So, why shouldn't they be included on our little Cruise.

Stand User: Takanuva (Free Stand. Itself's user.)
Stand Name: [CRYOSHELL] (Band name)
Stand appearance: Takanuva, Tahu Mata, Wenua(Metru), Matoro(Mahri), Gresh(Glatorians), Gali(Okoto), Hewkii(Inika). One Bionicle at a time.

Ability: Stand is able to summon "masks" of its' other forms and able to merge or change between forms. Activating the other forms triggers a timer. After timer stops, the current form disappears into a mask, summoning original form, Takanuva or the parts of other forms merged with current form disappear.
Forms and songs:
Takanuva: [CRYOSHELL]
Tahu: [CLOSER TO THE TRUTH]
Wenua: [BREAKOUT]
Matoro: [CREEPING IN MY SOUL]
Gresh: [GRAVITY HURTS]
Gali: [FALLING]
Second Ability: By combining all of its' forms, it is able to become [MATA NUI]. Mata Nui is a general powerhouse, utilizing elemental strikes and its' own parts as weapons. However the form is very unstable, and it manages to hold for 3 hours. After that, the whole stand recharges, leaving only Takanuva's mask behind. Recharge is going on for 3 days.
Sorry if my grammar is bad. Also tell me if it's OP or not.
>>
>>81223889
I was planning to tackle Lowly today or tomorrow, and had Marty on my to do list

the Eds and Clifford sounds pretty open ended, so was considering taking a swing at it to see what people thing. was going for them fighting it and not hurting it that much, and it being more of "it wanted a friend" than "it likes to eat people." Ed also feels like he's the key to the befriending, purely by his personality
>>
>>81229923
Fuck. Forgot to add Hewkii: [NO MORE WORDS]
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-02-27-16h31m22s194.png (971 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-02-27-16h31m22s194.png
971 KB, 1280x720
>>81220981

I look at Chuckie and immediately I think he could pass for Alessi.
>>
File: 1457453412122.png (945 KB, 1115x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457453412122.png
945 KB, 1115x1600
>>81226688
not my work, just saved his stuff cuz it's great

all you artists made me make a fucking folder for this, you asses!
>>
>>81229951
My idea for Marvin pretty much depends on Ed and Clifford being close as it currently stands (heh), so Ed being the key to befriending the big red goof is fine by me.
>>
File: BIGSKEL.png (176 KB, 816x590) Image search: [Google]
BIGSKEL.png
176 KB, 816x590
Any confirmation on whether or not Big Skeleton (from the BBC Cartoon "Funnybones") and his stand [ENJOY YOURSELF] are going to be added?
>>
So, switching gears a little bot, since we have Protag for part 7 (Cliff and Jane/Driver 8), we should start specifying the story a little bit so we have an idea of what's going on with it when we get there.

What we know is
>Mr. Nobody, the president if the United states, has began a cross country wacky race, the reward being the wishing star
>behind the scemes, the race is a plot to bring the prices of Superman's supernaturally charged corpse to him for some reason
>Cliff is in the race to get the wishing star to wish his stand away
>>
>>81230580
Cliff and Jane? Driver 8?
what about mojo jojo? this isnt on the pastebins
>>
>>81230720
New development. Pastebinfag has been out because of family emergencies, so they aren't quite up to date.
>>
>>81230759
Well then, fill me in anon, how do you expect to get hot opinions otherwise?
>>
>>81230580
Some ideas I had:
>country is called the United States of Nowhere
>Chameleon is either an agent of the President or a foreign spy trying to uncover the true meaning of the race
>Pym is at first neutral, only entering the race to further his research of 「SPACE」
>After fusing with a corpse part, he is captured by President Nobody and forced to work for him. This could lead to his fiance, Janet, trying to save him
>There should probably be one or two characters who primary use 「SPACE」, at least until they get a corpse part. I was thinking of writing up some character ideas later.
>The visions of Superman people see has him resembling Superman Prime
>Fusing with multiple corpse parts could lead to awakening a "Superman Stand" that comes in different stages, each named after a song in the Concerto for a Rainy Day
>fusing with the whole corpse, only possible when one is sure in their identity and heroism, is called 「MR. BLUE SKY」and acts like the Superman Thought Robot
>>
File: 2630616-pk8y7ht.jpg (202 KB, 960x451) Image search: [Google]
2630616-pk8y7ht.jpg
202 KB, 960x451
>>81219813
It's a nice picture, the characters look nice but it's not that much drawn like Arika jojo style.

It's not like Tails get trolled bad quality of art.
>>
>>81230899
Early part 7 the best.
>>
bumpity-bump bump.
>>
>>81230899
Part 4 was best when it was being silly. It had a tendency to swing back and forth wildly though.
>>
So uh..

What are Freaky Fred's stand abilities? I don't think we've given him any yet.
>>
>>81219813
The plot summaries/character list is terribly out of date. Also, here's what was suggested for fighting game stages in the last thread.
>Courage's House
>CN City
>Angel Island
>Daffy's Villa
>Superjail
>Suzie's Cell
>The Cruise Ship (featuring Bluto, Carmen, and Lowly)
>The Oval Office of Nobody (featuring TOM)
>The Pillarmen's hibernation area
>Kuzco's Palace
>The Culdesac
>>
>>81230580
Well, I for sure want Tempo and Sam & Max as party members, so here's a small idea if how I would want that to go down.
>Cliff fights Sam & Max, as they're generally raising hell and really in he and Hane's way
>they get their assessment kicked, and Cliff eventually talks them into joining up with them
>a either the next fight or the fight after that is with Tempo, who is an agent if the president
>she talks about how Nobody talked her into helping him (although who she's talking about isn't shown besides a few hints), and she fights Jane and Driver 8
>Jane wins after making Tempo panic by using Crazy Jane On God to find out about her past, and strike at vital emotional points (the exact same insecurities that Nobody manipulated he woth, no less)
>similarly to Sam and Max, Jane offers her hand and Tempo accepts
>>
Holy crap this is an amazing crossovers series I mean I hope they're illustrators out there like artist drawing the stands and stuff.
>>
>>81225206
That sounds fun, but still a bit suprised that people here and the mods don't mind it.
>>
>>81233119
Probably because it's cartoon characters in a cartoon setting only based around an anime concept. It promotes the discussion of cartoons and their characters a lot more than it does for anime. That's my guess.
>>
>>81233119
/a/ hates us. Most people just kind of ignore us since we're usually smart enough to keep it to our own thread.
>>
>>81230885
Hows this for an idea: When someone fuses with the whole corpse, they obtain the power of [MR. BLUE SKY] and become the center of all love and kindness in the world, preventing attacks from ever reaching simply because the attackers, or even the weapons they use to attack refuse to strike against Superman. The only way to bypass the love is to use [space] or [stretch] to overcome the gulf of kindness Superman's corpse projects.
>>
So we're pretty much done with part 3, is that correct?

Should we start working on Part 4 now?
>>
>>81230899
Asking me to draw in Araki's artstyle, let along transition a number of cartoon characters into such, is asking a bit much for my level of artistic ability.
>>
>>81219813
can you stop running the joke into the ground now
>>
File: goofy2.jpg (15 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
goofy2.jpg
15 KB, 250x238
>>81234351
____________________No._________________________
>>
If we don't have a Stand called [The Walrus Was Paul] in Part 5 I won't know where to put my face.
>>
>>81234589
I was going to suggest 「I AM THE WALRUS」as a Stand that causes the target to appear to speak random gibberish to everyone but themselves and the user. It would have the added effect of having the target think everyone was named Paul.
>>
>>81233980
Final fight is still up in the air. Last I checked there are still FOUR different versions of how Daffy's villa plays out.

That's kind of a big deal.
>>
>>81235545
Looks like we actually settled on a slightly modified version of the greentext.

Also whoever added that minor fight with Snoopy on the way to the Mystic Ruins, that was a nice touch.
>>
>>81235662
Well I have a suggestion for their first encounter with Lowly.

After Lowly gets off the cruise ship and heads into the crowded dock, this can happen:

>Tom decides he's going after him and maybe with some help from Clifford (might not work since he can't really move around a dock that well) they find him before he gets away.
>Lowly then crushes a word like "breathing" causing everyone on the crowded dock to asphyxiate
>Lowly is about to kill Tom
>But then a plane propeller is heard over head
>Lowly looks up in rage, then settles into that smile
>"We'll settle this later."
>He makes his escape, cursing the beagle

It serves to establish that Snoopy is higher up the pecking order too.
>>
>>81225508
>>81225363
Wait, people are actually bringing up my Quiet Riot? I thought that got lost in the old threads an no one noticed.
>>
So I was watching THAT scene from Book Revue and I finally looked up some of the words. Turns out a samovar is something you use for tea, not an instrument, and a balalaika is a guitarlike instrument, not something you sit on. In short, Daffy was talking out of his ass and didn't know shit. I think we need to work his ignorance of the actual culture in somehow, could work to show how disconnected he is from reality.
>>
Things that need to be worked on in part 4 from my knowledge

>Freaky Fred's stand
>How Scrooge and Stan discover their stand powers
>Daffy's effect on Toontown or whatever
>Fights with members of the murderer society
>Freaky Fred fight.
>Various minor stand fights
>>
>>81237017
>Fred's stand is good so far. It can turn anything it can touch into a vibrating razor blade, in the same way KQ turns things into bombs.
>>
>>81237069
Didn't meant o quote.
>>
File: 897654.gif (500 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
897654.gif
500 KB, 500x281
These two should totally be in either Part 5 or 6. Not even heroes or villains, just an obstacle the protags have to get through.

I dunno about specific powers, but I had an idea of The Mad Hatter having a Stand that trapped people in a tea party, and only the March Hare's Stand can get you out, but you have to somehow convince him.

I dunno. If done right, I feel like these two could be a lot of fun.
>>
>>81228290

From EEnE
>>
>>81222011
I could see this being the Stand of Alice from the Disney film.
Which reminds me, are there any female characters we can use that won't automatically go to Part 6?
>>
File: 1459118142360.png (12 KB, 159x142) Image search: [Google]
1459118142360.png
12 KB, 159x142
>>81221584
>>81221604
>>81221623
>>81221687
>tfw I'm the one who suggested Snoopy
It may be the only thing I've contributed to this project, but it's something
>>
So Mr. Morris and his stand [CAR WASH] are going in part 5, correct?
>>
File: must stop eating.jpg (38 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
must stop eating.jpg
38 KB, 460x276
>>81237105
Just came up with a couple stands for these two.

[Hotel California]
The Mad Hatter's stand causes its victims' lower brains to take control of their upper brains. Reflexes and base urges overpower all training and reason. Even when its victims actively say "We need to get out of here," their bodies just keep on ignoring them. Mad Hatter uses it to make people join his tea party and keep eating and drinking and frolicking as long as he wants.

[Time in a Bottle]
The March Hare's stand steals time from its victims' future lifespan and transfers it into bottles, or teapots as the case may be. This time may be poured out and given to anyone who drinks the time. He works in tandem with the Mad Hatter's stand to slowly steal time from the party guests to keep the him and Hatter hosting their party forever... thought they do need to cycle out guests when they stay past their expiration date.

It feels like they would fit as almost a roadside distraction for the racers in Part 7, were it not more comics-based.
>>
>>81237747
Not to burst your bubble but there is already a stand called [Hotel California] in the doc which is Madame Foster's stand.
>>
>>81222923
can someone give me a review on her?
critism needed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07i6cr8tYE8
>>
>>81237839
[Margaritaville] would work then, I suppose.
>>
File: Okuyasu understands.jpg (57 KB, 179x428) Image search: [Google]
Okuyasu understands.jpg
57 KB, 179x428
>>81237659
>tfw I'm the one who suggested the name [Aces in Exile] for his stand
I feel you man.
>>
>>81237934
fucking amazing
>>
File: pk.png (492 KB, 646x445) Image search: [Google]
pk.png
492 KB, 646x445
>>81237934
>Anticuada y anacrónica anciana con olor a formol con discípula de matusalén
Holy shit
>>
>>81237934
>>81238000
>>81238297
Principle GoodVib(ration)es should be a Part 5 villain that the protagonists team up with Billy, Mandy, and Erwin to defeat.
>>
Whoever put the Lowly fight in the doc, nicely done. That was some good shit.
>>
>>81230341

This.

I like it.
>>
File: Trent Lane from Mystik Spiral.png (973 KB, 627x647) Image search: [Google]
Trent Lane from Mystik Spiral.png
973 KB, 627x647
Trent Lane
「FREAKIN' FRIENDS」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=husIwFEaFqc&list=RDhusIwFEaFqc#t=21
>>
File: Danny_finds_you_horny.png (305 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Danny_finds_you_horny.png
305 KB, 640x480
>>81236121
Danny Phantom too handsome, man.

I'd love to see him in Pannacotta Fugo's clothes.
>>
>>81226688
http://imgur.com/a/EtEAh
>>
>>81239333
I seriously hope Muriel doesn't die
>>
>>81239438
I seriously hope you don't read the pastebin then,
>>
File: 1351927928802.gif (886 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
1351927928802.gif
886 KB, 500x208
>>81239438
Well...
>>
File: Maleficent.jpg (47 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Maleficent.jpg
47 KB, 500x363
Here is a stand idea I had after someone requested this stand in the last thread. Sorry its kinda complicated.

1/2

**Stand**: [NIGHT ON BALD MOUNTAIN]

**User**: Maleficent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ

**Appearance**: A muscular shadowy deamon, covered in writhing misty energy, [NOBM] has a crows head with large banded horns, feathery protrusions flowing from its body and gigantic bat wings.

**Power**: [Fall From Grace]

This ability summons the souls of the dead , from any area the users shadow falls over, as ephemeral ghosts surrounded by fog, weak individually, but coming together to form a gigantic roaring river of misty ectoplasam. Usually these can only be seen by stand users, but they are visible at midnight, or all night on a full moon.

These spirits can change and affect the physical world, warping things into gigantic and evil versions of themselves: a firepit into a volcanoes mouth, a town into a ghost town, a rosebush into a forest of thorns, the user into a gigantic dragon, a house into a gothic castle. However the degree and speed of the change is tied to the number of ghosts summoned.
>>
File: 1457832866295.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1457832866295.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>81239481
>>81239577
Yeah, I already knew that
I was seriously hoping that if I hoped enough things would change
>>
>>81239577
Aw man, now I want to think up Stands for Felix and Calhoun.
>>
So I'm here to finally deliver the damn Skrawl fight, as promised. Also have a quick scene with Lowly and Snoopy, will post that after the Skrawl fight.
>after Jafar goes blooey [FRIEND LIKE ME] retreats back to its lamp, quipping “Well that was fun Al, but it’s time for me to take a snooze! Later!”
>Aladdin explains Genie’s recharge thing to the party when they show confusion
>Tom shrugs. “Still a neat trick that blue guy does with the wishes, daddy-o. Say… you wouldn’t happen to be up for a vacation, would ya?”
>Aladdin is stunned. “Vacation? I’m not sure what-“
>”We’re on the road lookin’ for a crumb with powers just as freaky as that guy we just fought. We could use you and your friend in the lamp.”
>Aladdin hesitates. “But what about Jasmine?”
>”The chick will understand. This guy’s powers got to my girl, think about what you’d do if that dame you like so much had something nasty happen to her. C’mon, you in or out?”
>Johnny stops Tom and tells Aladdin it’s his choice before pulling his son aside
>the two argue about Tom trying to recruit Aladdin even though he has no real reason to join in the fight. Johnny thinks it’s wrong for Tom to involve others in his vendetta against the duck when said others don’t know the full picture, and Tom thinks it’s stupid to let such a powerful stand user stay unprotected where Daffy can find and potentially Cucaracha him
>Johnny begrudgingly admits Tom has a point and the two return to Aladdin
>Aladdin feels like he can’t abandon Jasmine and refuses
>Tom tries to elaborate but Johnny stops him
>Johnny only asks that Aladdin help the party out until Bluto returns, explains that the feds are after Eddy thanks to Jafar
>Aladdin agrees to do that much at least since they helped him figure out the genie thing, which should let him patch things up with Jasmine
>he begins to lead the party back towards Agrabah
>>
>>81239722
>before Tom can say anything Johnny stops him. When Al’s out of earshot Johnny explains that this way they can be close to Aladdin until they have to go, and they can set things up so he’ll be well protected when they’re gone
>Johnny also explains that if Aladdin isn’t fully prepared for what’s ahead of them he may flake in a moment of truth
>Tom gets fed up with his dad, even though privately he acknowledges some of his points, and just refuses to talk to him
>Ed makes a quip about how well the two are getting along
>cut to a few hours later. The sun is rising on the travelers, who have been up all night
>Aladdin decides to talk to Tom. “So. What’s with you and the duck?”
>”Told you. He got to my girl. She thinks she’s him or something.”
>”Huh. So that’s why you’re doing all this?”
>”Yeah. She’s what I got, and I ain’t letting this jackass take her without a fight.”
>”That’s it? You’re all traveling the world, even killing people, over one girl?”
>”The dame’s just my story. The old man says the duck may be up to something, so he’s been tracking him. The three morons over there are doing it to get even or whatever. Thinking about changing your mind?”
>”I’m sorry, Tom. It still sounds like this is between you guys and him. No offense, but there’s no way I can see you being a [hero], and I’m not going to throw everything away for your petty revenge.”
>Eddy groans, interrupting the conversation. “Hey Al, is it too much to ask for your Genie to make us less tired?”
>”I told you he’s recharging. Nothing I can do.”
>”Yeah, well when we get back to the city…”
>Tom snaps. ”You won’t be able to go in because you went out to lunch and made a wish with the guy you were supposed to be wary of, Jack!”
>>
>>81239742
>Eddy gets defensive, which leads to a massive argument. Aladdin stays out as much as he can, Tom’s pissed that the Eds fucked over their chances of having a comfortable stay in Agrabah, Edd is mad at Eddy for always dragging everyone into his shit, Ed is staring at a rock that kind of looks like a bird, Eddy is trying to justify himself by saying he didn’t know about the monkey’s paw thing, and Johnny is pissed at the Eds but is also trying to play peacemaker, which only makes Tom more pissed off at him for taking the Eds’ side
>Tom finally shouts at Eddy, “I didn’t ask for you to come, Jack! You’ve done nothing but ruin my vibe and drag me into deeper and deeper shit, and I’m sick of havin’ to babysit you because you’re a goddamn dunce!”
>suddenly they hear laughter
>”Oh, such drama! All these titans, battling amongst themselves! I have such a weakness for dramatic moments!”
>the party turns and sees Skrawl, who is hamming it up with his little speech
>”The pathos! The raw emotions! Ah, such beautiful music to my ears! Just like the music that played when I was but a boy in my native village, the music of the violins!”
>everyone is confused, but Tom realizes he’s connected to Daffy thanks to the village reference
>Johnny: “Uh… who’s the three legged clown?”
>”I think he’s with the duck old man.”
>”That explains the flamboyance.”
>Skrawl introduces himself dramatically and claims he’s here just to talk to Aladdin
>Tom tries to dissuade Aladdin from talking to him, but Aladdin wants to listen
>”Well you see, I told myself that there was a strapping young man who would be a great help in my plan, and I wanted to offer a position in my organization.”
>”Don’t listen to this crumb, Al. He’s bad news.”
>”Hold on, Tom. What’s your organization?”
>Skrawl claims he/Daffy is trying to create a better world where no one will ever fight again. Aladdin doesn’t quite buy it
>>
>>81239788
>Aladdin tells Skrawl about Jafar and says he mentioned a Beagle. He asks if Skrawl and the Beagle are related
>Skrawl hesitates long enough that Aladdin realizes the two are connected. Tom gets sick of Skrawl’s shit and sends out OMT
>”Oh, a big bad wolf coming to blow me away? So cliché, honestly, it’s just a tad… lame.”
>OMT suddenly becomes a caricature of itself. It blows a few warm up notes but they sound pathetic and gently plop to the ground
>Skrawl laughs and reveals NILLILI MAMBO
>”Perhaps a demonstration of what I can do will convince you to join me, street boy. Sit tight for a second, street boy, while I show you what I can do.”
>Skrawl makes the entire eligible surrounding area and everything in it except himself and Aladdin lame. Everyone reacts in fear and panic to their strange new bodies.
>Skrawl laughs and sends Nillili out to attack OMT. It rears up a punch, pauses, twitches violently, and releases a powerful punch that sends our favorite jazz wolf sailing
>everyone else sends out their derpified stands
>Edd tries to create something, but realizes that there no junk in the middle of the desert and Safety Dance might as well be building stuff out of Lego anyway
>Ed tries to distract Skrawl, but Spoon only ends up distracting itself and starts staring at the bird rock
>Eddy tries to get Skrawl to [GIVE] him something, but Skrawl refuses. The stand shrugs with cartoony arms and disappears
>Johnny’s stand acts like an actual gorilla and starts doing gorilla things. Johnny makes a comment about it being stupider than the Orangutan King
>Tom grimaces, nursing the jaw that was hurt when OMT got a nice sock to the face, and looks back towards where his stand sailed off to
>it’s returning to him by teleporting slowly (I’m thinking it enters the corner and then inches along the line between that corner and the destination like a worm) through the shittily drawn landscape, which is full of corners
>Tom gets an idea
>>
Since the doc still lists Jafar's Stand as Arabian Nights, I'd like to bring up the old suggestion of renaming it Black Hole Sun.
>>
>>81239602

2/2

**Base Stats**
Power:B
Speed:B
Range:E
Durability: B
Potential: A

**Secondary Ability**: [Maleficents Frustration]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48NGuXs3nAc

[NOBM] is affected by the things and events in the outside world, which forcefully change its form.

[Good] things which do not share affinity with Maleficent cause [Diminuendo], shrinking [NOBM] into a form called [Adagio], a small physically powerful crow that can be seen by even non stand users, gaining unlimited range but losing access to [Fall From Grace]. Its claws are razor sharp.

**Adagio Stats**
Power:A
Range:A
Potential: E

[Evil] things that Maleficent shares an affinity with cause [NOBM] to grow into a gigantic mountain sized daemon, casting a miles long shadow even at night, that can physically grab the souls of the dead, compressing and combining them into physical creatures under Maleficent's control. In this form [NOBM] becomes shadowy and ephemeral, physical objects passing straight through it and it snaps back to Maleficent's side, but its power to control the souls of the dead grows immense.

**Allegro Stats**
Power:E
Range:E
Durability: A (ephemeral, burned by the light of lanterns and electric light)
Potential: E

Examples:

[Crescendo]: Night, bad weather, pain, suffering, irony, emotional sadism, dead trees, the fullness of the moon, fire and gaslight. Most powerful: emotional sadism and the full moon.

[Diminuendo]: Sunlight, the light from aurora, church bells, prayer, hymns, lantern and electric light, true love. Most powerful- The light from an aurora and true love.
>>
>>81239822
>he recalls OMT and has it teleport towards Skrawl
>Skrawl laughs and makes the sand OMT is traveling through normal sand. The still lame OMT pops out and hovers over the normal patch of sand, confused. Nillili does the twitch thing and punches OMT again, but it seems to not hit as hard as before
>Skrawl gloats because he’s a dick
>Tom curses now that his strategy is fucked up, but wonders why OMT didn’t go sailing again
>Skrawl turns to Aladdin and asks him if he would like to reconsider his loyalties
>Aladdin refuses, saying that even if Tom and co. don’t seem like the most reputable fellows Skrawl seems worse
>Skrawl gets angry and lamifies Aladdin, saying that he doesn’t need him, just the lamp
>while this has been going on the others have coordinated their efforts and move to bum rush Skrawl himself, hoping that they can take him out without their shitty stands and Nillili won’t be able to get them all
>it goes poorly. Even when Aladdin gets in on it, Skrawl himself can evade the heroes easily since they’ve been slowed down by the lamifying and his stand hits so hard that they all go sailing
>Nillili gets a really good hit in on Eddy and he falls to the ground hard. He gets up slowly but is too dazed to move beyond that, and Nillili rears itself into a position where it can smash Eddy’s head with a twitchy punch
>Tom barges in, pushes Eddy out of the way, and takes the hit for Eddy. Aladdin notices
>Tom goes flying and lands in the sand patch Skrawl made normal. Nillili moves in to punch him again, but Tom notices that its movements are definitely way slower than they were when the sand was lame
>Tom grins, dodges Nillili’s punch, and starts having OMT teleport through the sand again
>Skrawl keeps turning the sand OMT teleports through normal, and OMT keeps jumping to another lame patch
>eventually most of the sand is normal. Skrawl gloats that OMT has nowhere left to go and has Nillili rev up another punch
>>
>>81239848
>OMT manages to block the hit now that Nillili’s been slowed down and its punches don’t hit as hard
>”What!?”
>Aladdin makes use of the distraction and punches Skrawl in the face. The shock causes everything to go back to normal
>Nillili turns to check on its master, which allows OMT to whack it in the face with its trumpet
>Skrawl gets up and spits. “You have made a terrible mistake, street boy. I know about you and your lamp, and one way or another I will have it.”
>”You can’t have that lamp, but try this on instead.”
>Skrawl looks over and OMT DOOT DOOTs him. As Skrawl lays dying, Tom grabs him and demands to know who the Beagle is
>”Oh… he’s a friend of mine… you’ll meet him soon…”
>Tom tries to get more, but Skrawl just mutters something about a yellow bird and dies
>Tom curses that every fucking lead they get seems to go cold
>Johnny says at least shit worked out. He asks Aladdin if he’s okay
>”Yeah… and I think I’m going to join you guys.”
>everyone is stunned. Aladdin explains that if guys as dangerous as Skrawl are running around, he feels like he should help stop them since Friend Like Me is so powerful that both sides want to recruit him
>after making sure Tom hasn’t bullied him into it, Johnny shrugs and accepts the proposal
>everyone starts to head out
>Aladdin stops Tom
>Tom nods. “Glad you’re coming along. Thought you didn’t want to help someone who wasn’t a [hero] though.”
>”I thought that, yes. But the way you saved that Eddy guy, even though you seem to hate him made me think otherwise. I think there may be a [hero] inside you, Tom. You just have to let him out.”
>Tom smirks and walks off. “I ain’t no hero, Al. Now c’mon, you’re the only one who knows the way back and I need a siesta.”
>Aladdin shakes his head and follows the heroes, now part of the party
>>
>>81239831
Woops, [Crescendo] are the evil things that increases [Night On Bald Mountain]'s size and [Fall From Grace]'s command of the souls of the dead.

Kind of obvious but I forgot to actually mention it.
>>
>>81239889
And here's the Lowly/Snoopy thing. Not entirely sure if we want to include it but I think it's cool enough to be at least worth sharing.
>Daffy has just sent out Marvin on border patrol or whatever to deal with the heroes if they get too close to the villa
>he orders Lowly and Snoopy to ready themselves in case Marvin fucks up (and Daffy is convinced he will) and storms out, followed by Porky
>Snoopy and Lowly are alone. Lowly smirks and begins to twist around Snoopy, who stands as still as a statue
>"I'm so glad that between us, I get the first shot at them. I'm sure it hurts your pride that he lets me get a chance to attack before you, doesn't it?"
>Snoopy remains motionless and uncaring
>"Oh, well. You know, I have a few special words I plan to use on you someday. Like Red and Baron."
>Snoopy's fingers twitch almost imperceptibly but he remains otherwise still
>"Ha. Say, do you know where my special book is?"
>Snoopy offers Lowly a dictionary with a page bookmarked
>"Oh, goody. What's this? A special word, just for me?"
>Lowly turns to the bookmarked page. It's full of words that start with P. The word "plane" has been crossed out
>Lowly glares at Snoopy, still with the faux-cheerful smile. "One day I will get you alone in an empty room and no one will ever find the body."
>Lowly slithers off. Snoopy simply adjusts his tie and walks away
>>
>>81221382
>>81221420
>>81221442
>>81221465

Would be interesting if Marvin mentioned Yosemite during his fight with the guys, by saying that it was him that sent Yosemite to investigate Strickland because he was tired of doing Daffy's petty missions. He could also say he regrets sending Yosemite after learning he died during that mission, but that is depending if the writefags will portray Marvin as sympathetic toward his comrades or just plain ruthless and caring only for himself.
>>
Alright, actual Part 4 ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBk4RDa3xWw
>>
>>81237659
>>81237977
I'm the one who suggested the ruse cruise ship.

Seeing it used the way it has been is great.

>>81239824
I suggested NOTHING LIKE A FRIEND, but I don't think anyone noticed.

>>81239889
Those must be some sharp notes OMT is DOOT DOOTing for them to kill a guy.
>>
>>81239221
Well my original idea for Quiet Riot wasn't that the user wore a mask like Catch The Rainbow, but like, a little face would appear on their hand, and whatever actions they did, the face would transfer along their actions to fill it with :"Stand-ness".

Also Quiet Riot ACT 2 idea was that the face would also project a Stand arms so it could be transfered to surfaces to do things (like transferring ACT 2 to a car and it runs over the enemies stand)
>>
>>81240769
The idea is that the notes take the place of Star Platinum's ORAORAs. We've been a bit back and forth on whether One More Time kills people with the notes or just by bashing them in the face with the trumpet, but I tend to lean towards the former because it looks cooler.

As for the Arabian Nights rename, I like Nothing Like a Friend. Keeps the same theme as Friend Like Me, down to being from the movie, and fits better than Arabian Nights.
>>
>>81240514
But that's wrong
http://youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM
>>
Okay guys I just had the most autistic idea ever. What if in part 5, Obi-Wan Kenobi appears as a minor character based on his auralnauts incarnation.
>>
>>81240950
I was talking about the CoCo version.
But fuck, that should be the real Part 4 anime ED
>>
>>81240130
Love it, Snoopy is one cool motherfucker.
>>
>>81240927
I've also been under the impression that OMT plays its trumpet and musical notes pummel the enemy.

One thing I want to bring up that's been bothering me though is how does IS YOU IS work on people who have been La Cucaracha'd if Daffy's personality hates jazz?

He usually uses it on enemies on Daffy's side after he's beaten the shit out of them and they're almost dead, so does that loosen Daffy's grip on them enough for their original personalities to make a judgment on how pleasant it sounds to them?
>>
File: 250px-Ussanui_Comic.png (121 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ussanui_Comic.png
121 KB, 250x189
>>81229923
Dang It! I was gonna do this!

I kind of like this idea, because masks were the coolest part of Bionicle and because I like the fact that you used all those Cryoshell songs, but Snow White sort of has that whole mask thing going on with her Stand already. Also, a single character with multiple Stands that all have different powers is maybe just a little OP as well as against typical Jojo rules.

I might as well post my own idea for Takanuva at this point, though I don't think its that much better than Chaos'.

>Takanuva
>[CAUGHT UP IN A DREAM]
>Appearance: A mechanical crab
>Vehicle: [GRAVITY HURTS] (The Ussanui)
>Abilities: [CAUGHT UP IN A DREAM] can 'roll up' basic elements into [Spheres] which the Stand can launch at high speeds. These [Spheres] unravel/explode into their composite element when they hit something. For example, the Stand can roll up light into a [Sphere] and it will burst into a blinding flash upon contact with a target, a [Sphere] of earth with explode into a mass of dirt, a [Sphere] of ice would create a glacier .etc. The desired element must be present in order for [CAUGHT UP IN A DREAM] to roll it into a [Sphere] for use, and they can be knocked off course if struck at the right timing and angle.

I was going to suggest him for Part 7 due to the identity theme and because he has a cool vehicle. Instead of just giving him mask powers I thought I'd have his Stand based around the sport they play in the movie and his pet crab. Its only a little less OP than Chaos' suggestion, but there is less clash with Snow White and its also a single Stand.

If people don't particularly like my idea or Chaos' feel free to reject this character suggestion because we're walking on a bit of a slippery slope if we are going to start including any character that has a comic/cartoon made of them. Where exactly do we draw the line?
>>
Maybe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQn2ADZE1A
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sexoN2XEG90 could be the ED for Part 6.
>>
>>81241313
Since it's about waifus I would suggest this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw
>>
>>81241198
Bonkle's story was mostly told via books and online stories, so as much as I love it I'm thinking maybe we should leave it out just to be safe. That said, I wouldn't mind having Takanuva's mask hanging up in Mr. Nobody's office or in Shirley's tent or something similar just as a fun background gag.
>>
File: FlashBeagle.png (350 KB, 568x408) Image search: [Google]
FlashBeagle.png
350 KB, 568x408
>>81240130
Snoopy a best
>>
>all the implications in this thread that this won't be the part 4 ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwx8Voq373A
>>
>>81241607
I want to believe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1pf0Xi3nU
Jabberjaw should totally be in this
>>
File: 644.png (220 KB, 500x228) Image search: [Google]
644.png
220 KB, 500x228
>>
>>81241414
Agreed. Only characters whose stories were primarily told through Cartoons and Comics sounds like a good criteria to have, let's go with that.
>>
>>81241095
i was talking about the CoCo version also
>>
>>81241837
Oh.
That works too.
>>
>>81239722
>>81239742
>>81239788
>>81239822
>>81239848
>>81239889
>>81240130
digging the Skrawl fight. Gives tension to Aladdin joining and showing Tom go off the rails pissed off while still helping his friends is a big plus.

since EDs are being poked around, I only thought of these two.

>ED 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIx_HbmRnQY
>ED 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YV5jSuv_S0
>>
>>81240130
I hope Snoopy continues to be the "I think all of you guys are fucking dumbasses" of Part 3.
>>
>>81242015
i think the ED's should be more pop or rock oriented

something about your ED 2 just doesnt sit right
>>
>>81240892
I don't think a face manifesting in the middle of a punch would sound great for Danny. to be desu.
>>
>>81241414
Bummer, not that anon but little kid me loved the shit out of MNOLG (not the grindfest that was the sequel, the original) and those templar studios flash stuff they had up to Metru Nui.

We could arguably count those as web cartoons, but that's probably stretching it.
>>
>>81241155
What I was thinking was that La Cucaracha's first Act isn't as powerful as Act 2, so its victims are sort of a mix between Daffy's persona and their own personas. They hate Jazz, but there is still a part of them in there that wouldn't mind it if it was good enough, unlike Daffy who would hate it no matter what.

You're right that Tom seems to only use it on people who are almost dead/as a last resort after the time it failed during the Marty Fight though, so your idea for the explanation works just as well.
>>
File: ace ventura and Cuban Pete.png (473 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
ace ventura and Cuban Pete.png
473 KB, 600x452
Is Ace Ventura a character?
>>
>>81243020
Read the pastebins before you post
>>
>>81242694
Tom's girl went nuts when jazz started playing and she was under the effect of act 1, so that's what got me thinking why none of the other guys under the effect of act 1 reacted in a similar manner when jazz was played.

I guess it's a moot enough point if we'll go with my explanation that act 1's effects loosen when a victim is dying.
>>
>>81243301
So no
>>
>>81243696
Maybe make it a way to check if they're getting tailed or something.

Sorta like how Jonathan noticed Straits became a vampire.
>>
>Final battle between Tom and Daffy
STANDING HERE I REALIZE/spoiler]
THAT YOU'RE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY
>>
>>81244242
That's a good idea, all Tom has to do to see if someone is legit or not is play some smooth jazz and watch how they react.
>>
>>81243696
Jerry also starts to go nuts at the Jazz Lounge they usually hang out at, that should probably be the first thing to tip Tom off that something is wrong with him.
>>
>>81238394
Having to many guises of the same show are kinda boring, more so if the villain is from the same show
>>
>>81244310
I don't know about that. When I think of Looney Tunes and final battles, I think of something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li8ZqVGzDXQ
>>
>>81244445
The only point where IS YOU IS gets used on someone who was under Daffy's influence who wasn't dying is Sam during his fight with Tom, but Sam was part of the organization, so he was still mostly himself is the explanation we can go with there if it's an issue.
>>
>>81224041
Ed is known to carry doggie biscuits on his person.
>>
File: 1459084126369.png (110 KB, 357x353) Image search: [Google]
1459084126369.png
110 KB, 357x353
What is this cancer and how can i join it?
>>
>>81245275
Read the fucking pastebin.
>>
So the acquirements of a /co/co/ character is wacky costume with silly pose?
>>
>>81245473
no.

just give them a stand that's named after a song/album/band and give it a unique power that fits the character. boom.
>>
File: Part 3.png (396 KB, 700x950) Image search: [Google]
Part 3.png
396 KB, 700x950
Here's a sample of sandcastles story.
>>
>>81245637
>>
>>81245707
Forgot this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNqFhJ6-n0
>>
>>81245637
I dont know if to read this as a manga or as a comic
>>
I have something I'd like to bring up for part 7.
Since that part is all about capes and super heroes, is there any way Chemical X can also be involved with it? Like a power booster that lesser heroes want to get their hands on to strengthen their identities?

They have to take detours from the race to get pieces of Superman's corpse, but what if there were other things along the way as well and they're hard choices for what to go after.

>>81245637
Nice!
>>
>>81245863
Oh shoot Should i do this in manga or comic style?
>>
>>81246015
depends on what everyone wants.

i'd be fine with either.
>>
>>81246015
Do it in comic style, this is /co/co/ after all.

Or at least that's my say, whichever you're more comfortable with is what you should go with.
>>
>>81245637
Fucking fantastic
>>
>>81246015
Do it in comic style
>>
File: 1415980590915.jpg (24 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
1415980590915.jpg
24 KB, 500x412
>>81245637
This is pretty fucking amazing.
>>
File: cvbnm.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cvbnm.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Tell me what you guises think

Part 1/2

Lilo and Stitch have somehow "fused" but in the way that only one can exist fisically, the other one must become a [ Stand ]. They participate on the MoSBR to wish for them to be apart once again.

Stand : [ Aloha Oe ] & [ Devil in Disguise ]

[ Aloha Oe ] appears to be a white-eyed beautiful hawaiian female goddess covered from the waist down whit leafs ( hidding her non-existant legs ), she carries around a blue wooden mask of something resembling a devil.

[ Aloha Oe ] has the ability to take pictures of what is infrot of her, she does this whit a big flash that come out of her eyes. Once she takes a picture everything that it shows must remain still until another picture is taken or the fisical copy of the photograf is broken.
If someone moves while under the effect of [ Aloha Oe ] her second ability [ Don't Leave Me Now ] activates, this ability transports you to the realm of the photograph where anything that happens to its fisical form will also happen to you. This ability ends if the user wills it or if she is defeated.
Things that aren't on the picture cannot walk into its scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyIJ2vMIuDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewI09bumFLo
>>
>>81247335
Part 2/2

[ Devil in Disguise ] looks like a green-eyed blue four-armed beast whit a wooden mask of a beatiful woman hanging as a necklace

[ Devil in Disguise ] is a simple Stand in the way that it doesn't have a mayor ability but compensates for that whit elevated base stats. It has high durability being overly fluffy, it can also lift objects three thousnd times his size.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emjLXdsj6xA

Stats:
[ Aloha Oe ]

Power: E
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: E
Precision: B
Potential: B

[ Devil in Disguise ]

Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Precision: A
Potential: D

I think they would be perfect for part 7 since the theme is identity, having 2 characters who already knew who they where chasing to go back and maybe learning that not all they knew about each other was rigth.
>>
>>81247464
I don't think every single character for Part 7 necessarily as to fit the identity theme. A lot of the characters for other parts technically don't fi their themes.
>>
>>81247335
>>81247464
Crazy Jane already has the "two characters switching between stand and user" thing, plus we need to focus a bit more on comics characters.
>>
>>81219813
>/co/ thinks this is good artwork
>consistently
>they have the balls to call this jojo related when all they have is posing and wacky drawings
>2 things Japan creams themselves over as clichés
>it doesn't even look good
take this low quality shit to >>>/b/
>>
File: intradasting.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
intradasting.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>81221442

Is there an instance where Tom wins after someone figures out One More Time sort of like Sam here, but instead of vanishing behind a corner he simply walks behind it and waits for the opponent to turn their back to see where he has gone? For that matter, does OMT appear when Tom vanishes behind a corner?

Also is there an instance of someone being able to make a corner for him to move to? IE: Double D makes a perfect 90 degree corner out of scrap so that Tom can vanish behind it or pop out of it in an emergency save?
>>
File: qazsw.png (75 KB, 239x191) Image search: [Google]
qazsw.png
75 KB, 239x191
>>81247729
>>81247795
>Crazy Jane already has the "two characters switching between stand and user" thing
Well then, fuck me in the ass if the original jojo had all totally diferent stands that dont use similar base concept

I TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>81248129
Dude you asked for our opinion and we gave it. In any case after Part 3 I can't think of a single instance where two stands in the same part used the exact same type of ability and functionality.
>>
>>81248546
"Similar base concept" is not the same as "exact type of ability and functionality", there are no stands exactly alike except for [ The World ] and [ Star Platinum ] but there are similar stands like :

[ Bad Company ] and [ Harvest ]
[ White Album ] and [ Oasis ]
[ Stone Free ] and [ Oh! Lonesome Me ]
>>
>>81247991
>is there an instance of someone being able to make a corner for him to move to? IE: Double D makes a perfect 90 degree corner out of scrap so that Tom can vanish behind it or pop out of it in an emergency save?

Yes, that happens in one of the fights.
>>
I really want to believe that the first parts of superman corpse they find are his balls
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 877x1244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 877x1244
Obelix
Stand name- ichigeki hichuu
Appearance- a menhir humanoid with a boar head and a sack full of roman soldier helmets.
Abilities- "Can't eat on an empty stomach"- Ichigeki pulls a roasted boat out of its sack which will rejuvenate and cause obelix's fatigue to vanish.
>>
>>81248850
I guess you have a point there. Part of me feels that this situation is a bit different from those combinations you've mentioned but I really can't pin down why exactly, so just consider my complaint similar concepts unfounded.

The other thing is I'm not sure why this 'Stand Switching' concept necessarily needs to be applied to Lilo & Stitch exactly, it makes sense for Crazy Jane because she has a split-personality problem in the comics.

Honestly I like the some aspects of the concept (the camera thing mainly) but I feel like the fact that they got fused together somehow is an unnecessary addition so they have a reason to be in Part 7, which really should be getting more comic suggestions than cartoon suggestions. Lilo & Stitch would probably be better off as extras in a separate part with or without the 'Stand Switching' factor, but that's just what I think.
>>
>>81249330
*boar
>>
>>81249330
>>81249367
>roasted boat
high in fiber, of course
>>
File: Valentine 4 Prez.gif (932 KB, 412x223) Image search: [Google]
Valentine 4 Prez.gif
932 KB, 412x223
>>81249163
I'd be pretty beside myself if this were the case. It could be the first corpse part encountered. The protag would find it in the open and feel oddly drawn to it, taking it for good luck or something. Upon monitoring the race, President Nobody will notice it and become very wary of the protag, starting their rivalry. He'd start to send men after them to retrieve it.
>Did you think the president would let you flaunt that around without consequence?
>Hell are you talking about?
>You wield one of many mystical body parts the President has his eyes on to complete his goal. Hand the Sacred Scrotum over.
>What are you talking about this little charm I found on the road? Look pal, I don't have time for your politics. Get out my way or I'll-SCROTUM?!

>>81249330
Newspapers comics are unfortunately taken and barred from this project.
>>
>>81248991

Also a huge jojofag: this shit is straight up deviant-art tier autismo hijinks bordering on CWC level.
>>
>>81249706
Not newspaper comics, just stuff from Borf Star out of respect.
>>
>>81249706
Ah, oops. Sorry bout that
>>
>>81249792
Are any of the asterix characters in that?
>>
>>81249864
I don't think so, it's just standard sunday funnies stuff.
Also, Heathcliff.
>>
>>81249792
I think it's generally newspaper comics since the b0rf Star series essentially uses that as a medium. Only newspaper character we have is Snoopy who's from a series with a cartoon. That and he's dead in b0rfStar verse.
>>
>>81249927
Was asterix a newspaper comic? He also had a few animated movies if that helps.
>>
>>81249927
Yeah. Sunday Funnies is the proper term for what I said here>>81249927 My mistake.
>>
File: 1402094011639.png (16 KB, 183x185) Image search: [Google]
1402094011639.png
16 KB, 183x185
>>81249962
>replied to myself twice.
meant >>81249920 is correct.
>>
>>81249990
So asterix would be in a grey area at least?
>>
>>81249958
Borf tends to stick to stuff that's usually in the mainstream papers (plus Paper Towns for some reason) so I think Asterix and Obelix would be fine.
>>
>>81250010
Thanks
>>
>>81249330
For some reason I see them as participating in the wacky races part.
>>
>>81249792
Can Calvin be in? I really liked the Stand ideas that were discussed a while back.
>>
>>81250117
Nah, he's in Borf too.
>>
>>81250117
Calzone is in b0rf Star.

This really should be in some required reading section of the OP.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6bPsulei-FMumMvZs1EyopxZrccDaFEl
>>
>>81250117
>>81250164
He also has a stand in that.
>>
It'd be a shame if we didn't reference the Fist of the b0rf Star somehow.
>>
File: 1458346159066.jpg (543 KB, 1061x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458346159066.jpg
543 KB, 1061x1500
>>81250632
Not sure where it would go.
>>
>>81250632
>You're stand connects you with him in a way none of us understand yet.
>>
>>81250632
>>81250730
Or better yet.
>Lasaga is love
>Lasaga is life
>>
>>81250632
Daffy vs Tom.

COME ON THOMAS.

I REELY WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
>>
>>81251133
You can't kill me, Ton.
What would OUR mother think?
>>
File: show me who you are.png (409 KB, 719x474) Image search: [Google]
show me who you are.png
409 KB, 719x474
>>81250632
>Tom's warned that his gf has been doing some crazy shit before confronting him
>It's not true! My girl would never do that! She cares about this world too much. She went to Sea World when she was a little girl.
>Tom defeats his girlfriend and holds her in his arms, fists clenched.
>LeTerally, you sick, demented, Rubber Ducky
>You twisted a poor girl's soul

>>81251133
FUCKING THIS. IT'S PERFECT BECAUSE OF THE LITERALLY ME ASPECT. Will Tom lose his sense of self to La Cucaracha's spell or will he prevail One More Time?!

FIND OUT NEXT TIME, ON THE NEXT DRAGON BALL Z!!!
>>
>>81251133
M.E. kills off John
>you're right, Porky. I can't hurt a defenseless man.
>But luckily, you're not a man!

>You're scum!
>>
>>81251427
>Noooooooooooo
>NooOOO
>Rest in Pepperoni
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.