[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if all this time Kuvira was responsible for getting Korra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
What if all this time Kuvira was responsible for getting Korra poisoned?

Kuvira was pretty damn confident going into that fight Vs Korra.

-Korra was poisoned by the end of last season
-Poison was metal
-Kuvira may have had access to the Red Lotus in prison
>>
bemp
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (6 KB, 250x169) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
6 KB, 250x169
>Kuvira will never discipline you after failing to follow her instructions

Why live?
>>
>>67394137

>Kuvira will never insult your manhood until you reach the point of despair before calmly resting your head on her lap and assuring you that she's the only woman in the world who will ever love you and that you simply can't trust anyone else, gradually breaking you down and building you back up until you're nothing more than a puppet.
>>
>>67394137
>Kuvira will never punish you with a long, hard and thick strap-on while she insults and demands you for so readily bending over for her
>>
>>67390818
Naw, they already explained how her motivation didn't start until Su dropped the ball. They villains really aren't bottled up enough to not immediately monologue their master stroke when facing the Avatar.
>>
If I was Korra and I was fighting Kuvira I'd never stop shouting WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS SHIT WHEN WE WERE FIGHTING ZAHEER
>>
>>67394137
>you will never fuck Kuvira in missionary position under sheets with lights out after a day of holding hands and cuddling
>>
File: 1392322445036.png (373 KB, 619x587) Image search: [Google]
1392322445036.png
373 KB, 619x587
>>67394250
Yeah, because I'm not a degenerate
>>
>>67394137

>Kuvira will never keep you strapped to her bed, feeding you a consistent diet of protein and carbohydrates for energy and using you as a fucktoy to relieve stress after a busy day of dictatorship.
>>
>I just want to hold hands a bit.
>>
>>67390818
Zero I'm guessing.

But she has a chance of getting the metal poison now that she's at Toph's place.
>>
>>67394287
Are you insinuating that she's packing a little something extra? Please, go on.
>>
File: 1384406999506.jpg (6 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
1384406999506.jpg
6 KB, 192x240
>>67394287
Damn, I wish we had a drawfag around for this...
>>
>>67394312

I'm not into dickgirls, but I respect your beliefs.
>>
>>67394312
It's make of cold metal.
>>
>>67394338
The diet thing just made me immediately think of semen.
>>
>>67394368
She has a literal army at her disposal for milking.
>>
I like a bit of dirty talk in a thread, but this went to 300% way too fast, and with very few image posts.
>>
>>67394287

>"Out of all the soldiers under my command, anon, your services are of the most personal value to me."
>"Without your assistance, I wouldn't be able to maintain the composure and even mind I need to make a real change. For the good of the people."
>"Don't you want to help me unite the world against its real enemies?"
>"All you have to do is stop resisting. And I won't be denied, so you would only be making it easier on yourself."
>"Oh, and if you could work on strengthening your endurance, you'll find that I can be very...rewarding."
>>
>>67394490
I'm not sure where to get any new lewd Kuvira art..
>>
File: sweat.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
sweat.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>67394527
>>
>>67394250
Anon please, children could be present.
>>
File: munch la munch.gif (144 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
munch la munch.gif
144 KB, 180x180
>tfw whipped nerd fag is banging kuvira as we speak
>>
>>67394527

>"...Disappointing. I was barely able to achieve an orgasm."
>"Your hip work was sloppy, your movements were completely erratic and your ejaculation was premature."
>"You'll have to do better. Much better. And I expect you to be better the next time we do this."
>"Otherwise, you're just wasting my time and patience."
>>
>>67394667

>Whipped beta nerd sub being dominated by the ultimate domme.

Even now there is hope for man.
>>
>>67394693

>You will never impress Kuvira
>>
>>67394693
What, no "practice alone until I return"?
>>
>>67394974

Hard to practice when you're strapped to the bed.

She just expects you to will yourself to last longer.
>>
File: th-thanks.jpg (23 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
th-thanks.jpg
23 KB, 369x368
>>67394934
>you will never go back to the camp after a successful uniting
>you will never talk about how great the mission was and how vital each other were to the mission
>she will never look at you with bed eyes, jump on top of you and reward you for a good job
>>
>>67395005

>"Excellent work today, anon. The way you handled the assignment I gave you was superb."
>"You met every parameter, exceeded every expectation and finished ahead of schedule."
>"And your post-mission report was so...diligently filed...and articulate. It was a detailed and impartial account of the events that transpired..."
>"My apologies, anon. I'm afraid your work ethic is making me flustered."
>>
>>67394986
That's the best part of her making the demand.
>>
>>67395132
>>67394986

>"But if I undid your shackles, you would just try to escape again. And then I'd have to punish you like I did the last time. Do you remember the last time you tried to escape from me, anon?"
>"Good. Dinner will be served in an hour. The servant will feed it to you and stimulate you for our after dinner session."
>"I'm in the mood for sounds tonight. You can either make them willingly or force me to pull them from you. I'm fine with both."
>>
>>67395232
>>67395096
>>67394693
>>67394527

You know, writing these little bits has gotten me riled up. Anyone interested in seeing something full-length and actually lewd?

Only written than Cougar Toph story before, but mite be cool if anyone's into it.
>>
>>67395459
yeah sure
>>
>>67390818
>What if all this time Kuvira was responsible for getting Korra poisoned?
>Kuvira was pretty damn confident going into that fight Vs Korra.
>-Korra was poisoned by the end of last season
>-Poison was metal
>-Kuvira may have had access to the Red Lotus in prison

a few minutes later the thread becomes

>"But if I undid your shackles, you would just try to escape again. And then I'd have to punish you like I did the last time. Do you remember the last time you tried to escape from me, anon?"
>"Good. Dinner will be served in an hour. The servant will feed it to you and stimulate you for our after dinner session."
>"I'm in the mood for sounds tonight. You can either make them willingly or force me to pull them from you. I'm fine with both."

/co/ - classy masochists
>>
>>67395459
>browsing catalog
>Kuvira thread about plot
>just thought maybe
, just maybe, this Kuvira thread got a good story
>that's all it is
Heeded my masochistic prayers Do it
>>
>>67394137
>failing to follow her instructions

>Failing Kuvira
>Ever
You're not worthy of the Great Uniter
>>
>>67397915
The Uniter brings the best out of everyone, and makes men out of whimps.

Everyone can fail the Great Uniter once.
>>
File: Kuvira.png (379 KB, 843x578) Image search: [Google]
Kuvira.png
379 KB, 843x578
>>67394287
Yes.

>>67394327
Yes please drawfag get on this nao

>>67394368
The diet is for your semen, for her.

>>67394527
Fuck yes.

>>67394693
Not my thing tbh. I'm more optimistic about how that would play out.

>>67395005
>after a successful uniting
Oh hell yes

>>67395096
hhhnnnng

>>67397635
I lol'd

I am so happy of what became of this thread. I love you /co/
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.