[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters who always get the funniest lines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Theme_Song_Grunkle_Stan.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Theme_Song_Grunkle_Stan.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
ITT: Characters who always get the funniest lines
>>
>not soos
>>
>>64603660
Randy Marsh
>>
good news, everyone!
>>
File: Uncle_Ruckus.png (104 KB, 231x413) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Ruckus.png
104 KB, 231x413
>inb4 butthurt blacks
>>
>>64605596
You're an idiot, black people wrote the character and he's a parody of self-hating black Uncle Tom types in a franchise that celebrates African-Americans on the whole. They find him funny, because he's written to be funny to them. That whites find him funny is a pleasant side-effect, albeit probably more unpleasant when a Bamboozled-ass anon like you misses the point.
>>
File: Heisendoof.jpg (304 KB, 1278x721) Image search: [Google]
Heisendoof.jpg
304 KB, 1278x721
>>
>>64605727
No, not really. McGruder wanted to have an Uncle Ruckus live action movie done, and SJWs got pissed off because he's apparently offensive and betraying the cause.
>>
File: Gary, Commander of S.P.H.I.N.X..png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gary, Commander of S.P.H.I.N.X..png
1 MB, 1920x1080
It's a toss-up between Gary and Pete White.

But everyone in that show is just so damn good, it's hard to narrow it down even a little.
>>
>>64605809
I wonder, what would an Uncle Ruckus movie even be about? He's good because he's not a main character. I can imagine him getting irritating after a sustained amount of time.
>>
>>64605828
Basically his Black Jesus movie, which also has all the jokes that were missing from season 4.
>>
>>64605727
And The Boondocks doesn't celebrate black culture, but criticizes it. Think the MLK episode, the BET stuff, the nigga moments, or how they parodied the news of the kid who was called nigger by his English teacher with Riley as that kid. They would do a similar satire of the Trayvon Martin and similar incidents if they could, instead of sucking each other's offended cock like everyone else was doing.
>>
>>
>>64605820
>Gary and Pete
Good taste but everyone in the show is a good character, well apart from Dermott.
>>
File: carlawesome.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
carlawesome.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.