[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we get off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Mr Simpson's Wild Ride.png (553 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
Mr Simpson's Wild Ride.png
553 KB, 640x498
how do we get off?
>>
We wait for one of the core cast to die.
>>
>>64378294
But they just replace him/her.
>>
Thanks doc
>>
Realize that you will die before the Simpsons do.
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78DeYIAyu4
>>
>>64378363
im pretty sure fox has a bunch of clones of the main four.

probably a few mcfarlenes too.
>>
Honestly though, they announced the last season already right? I know it was supposed to end already, but there is a clear cut end in sight... Right?
RIGHT?!
>>
>>64378363
Belgian yuropoor, here, I watch the French version of the Simpsons.

It was very weird when there were a few episodes where Lisa was voiced by an other Voice actress.

Also, one of the actor that voiced many side-characters (indluding Mr Bruns, Dr Hibbert, chief Wiggum, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Hans Moleman and many other) (yeah, he did a lot, his name was Michel Modo, btw) died, shortly after the movie (you could already hear he was close to his end in the movie) and hearing all those voice change was really putting off. I think it's around that time I stopped watching, which, from what I have heard, isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>64378269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8
>>
We don't
>>
>>64379138

Don't worry it will be over soon and we can have you on your way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enUo-1TjdEs
>>
>there have been more bad seasons than good seasons

Therefore The Simpsons is a bad show
>>
>>64378363
With a voice synthesizer generated from 500 episodes of samples. By 2021, all animation will be procedurally generated. By 2025, The Simpsons will awaken to observe itself.
>>
>>64378479
>yeah, he did a lot,
Do you know about Castellaneta, Shearer and Azaria? They do the voices of pretty much 99% of the characters.
>>
>>64378434
That's sort of horrifying. They started shortly before I was born and the idea of the Simpson's lifetime enveloping my own feels weird.
>>
File: game of thrones.jpg (26 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
game of thrones.jpg
26 KB, 500x376
>>64378269
Dan Castellaneta needs to die

it's the only way
>>
>>64380989
Unfortunately. I love the guy but it's the only way.
>>
How many Simpsons will get Brain's herpes?
>>
>>64380989
What if Matt Groening dies?
>>
>>64381275
They'll do a memorial episode and the money will go to his next of kin.
>>
>>64381548
Someone would wanna be porked by him?
>>
>>64378425
?
>>
>>64381057

Come on, there's no need for anything so drastic.

We just need to remove his vocal cords.
>>
Matt Yroening said The Simpsons will stop when he's dead.
>>
>>64381548
It'll go one without him. I bet he barely has any involvement anyways and his producer credit is just tacked on.
>>
>>64378479
>>64380937
It's always funny hearing VAs do multiple roles. Here in Germany they almost never do that, with a distinct actor even for bit characters.

Also our VA for Marge died, so the dub production had some heavy problems.
>>
>>64382487
>Matt Yroening

what's it like in your dimension?
>>
File: 1374361647064.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1374361647064.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>64378269
If I answered that, I'd probably be banned
>>
>>64382809
Norbert Gastell isn't going to make it much longer either.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.