[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poor guy. He just wanted to study gentle mammals. this is actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1170x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1170x720
Poor guy. He just wanted to study gentle mammals.

this is actually among the worst I've felt about a character death for some reason. Monarch kicked a puppy.
>>
>>64374129
I thought he studied Cuddlefish?
>>
Killinger's help only made him more evil.

Monarch's a tad nicer to everyone but Sheila in earlier seasons.
>>
>>64374129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eICyqjtsizo
>>
>>64374708
Does anyone else want to see future Hank and Dean show up in the show someday? I just like the idea of Hank being basically Brock in the future and Brock is completely destroyed that this boy he's found himself caring about has turned out to be as fucked up as him.
>>
>>64374825
What are you talking about? Brock'd be glad that Hank would turn out like him, because Brock doesn't give one flying fuck about the people he kills to begin with
>>
LOOK INTO MY EYES, OP.
>>
>>64374129
Foolish /co/... you seek comfort in children's cartoons or in drawings of whores.

Gentle aquatic mammals have all the answers.
>>
>>64377415
>Brock doesn't give one flying fuck about the people he kills to begin with

Sure he kills people on OSI missions but he's a far cry from the Swedish Murder Machine he used to be. He even talked to Orpheus about it
>>
>>64377582
He's getting old and soft. And if Season 4 finale was any indication, he really loves Hank, Dean, and Doc (maybe) as family. And that love gives him an excuse to be a killing machine.
>>
>>64374129
I had a friend who had a similar reaction to this episode, he really felt for Dewgong and began to actively dislike the Monarch after that point.
>>
>>64377742
>Disliking THE MONARCH!
>Ever
Why does your friend hate beautiful butterflies?
>>
>>64378775
He's a dick, but I still like him. I mean, a lot of characters in Venture Bros are dicks, that still doesn't stop them from being funny or having scathingly accurate banter and quips. I mean, the guy can really hold up his end of an exchange bantering with other characters in the show, and I like that. I also like the weird relationship him and his wife have.
>>
File: cuttlefish.jpg (47 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
cuttlefish.jpg
47 KB, 640x395
>>64374139
It's Cuttlefish, not Cuddlefish.
>>
>>64379098
Would you have a drunken 3way with THE MONARCH, and Dr.Girlfriend?
>>
>>64379876
Yes I would
>>
>>64379876
I wouldn't want to touch the Monarch in any context, ever. He looks gross.
>>
Sad as it was it was just showing us how obsessed he was with arching Venture.
>>
>>64380825
He seems way less gross then Monsteroso or Phantom Limb.
>>
>>64381007
>Monsteroso
I don't agree. At all.
>>
>>64384145
I do t know. I wouldnt fuck him.
>>
>>64379876
I'm convinced that they are crawling with STDs....and they bite or something during sex. Because they're pretty fucked up people.
>>
>>64386049
Biting isn't that weird. My last girlfriend liked it when I choked her. That was a little weird for me.
>>
>>64374129
Monarch's kind of odd. he's a regular guy in a lot of ways, but his job is murdering people under extremely specific rules, and torturing them the rest of the time
>>
I still think Speedy's death was the one that got me the most sad.
Poor kid just wanted his wings
>>
>>64388350
He was this close from earning em too.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.