[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you think will end up becoming a more badass hero when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Finn_and_Steven_Hall_of_Games.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Finn_and_Steven_Hall_of_Games.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Who do you think will end up becoming a more badass hero when they both reach maturity?

Finn is already capable of rekting Steven's shit. Even at the beginning of the series Finn was a much better fighter. We've seen glimpses of adult Finn and he's indeed very badass.

But Steven has enormous potential and resources once he learns to master his gem. But with a lack of a main antagonist or any type of threat that isn't a mindless monster drone, I don't think we'll be seeing any true development for a while.
>>
>>63887619
Finn, if Pillow World Finn is any indicator. But current Finn isn't looking so good.
>>
I wonder who will win? Finn and Jake Vs. Crystals gems?
>>
>>63888206
The Crystal Gems.
and if you think they can't, they'll always find a way
>>
>>63888103
Current Finn will grow up to be more pathetic than Ice King...
>>
if you even remotely know anything about what adventure time is trying to convey during finn episodes is that finn is human and is going through human emotions. He is the same as he was during the first season in terms of combat and has improved over time. we just get a glimpse at his inner self so it seems like he is a puss. He overcame fear itself for billy, he regained his arm from smooching with princesses left and right. as much as i hate to say it, finn is becoming alpha as fuck. steven has a lot of work to do to come close to finn's experience.
>>
>>63888103
>>63888326
This.
>>
Steven.

Finn is but a man. Steven is a demigod.
>>
>>63888521

Pretty much this.
>>
>>63888521
>this is what delusional ATfags actually believe
>>
>>63888521
"When they both reach maturity" is the key phrase here. As in, when they both reach their full potential, which steven clearly has more of. Finn is, and always will be, merely a human, with normal human potential, whereas Steven has inherited the gem of one of the most powerful gems ever. His brute strength is already impressive despite his lack of experience, equal to if not surpassing finn's
>>
>>63888206
Gems. Because they actually go on adventures.
>>
>>63887619
a teen vs a kid....really?

Actually it makes sense, its just like your parents preferring your older sibling because they obviously better and more developed than you.

Let's be honest, they would throw you in front of a bullet and use your body as a shield to protect your sibling even if they were gonna die, they rather have him/her live a minute longer than you.
>>
File: dragrins.png (112 KB, 239x191) Image search: [Google]
dragrins.png
112 KB, 239x191
>>63888287
>>
File: 1364257338799.jpg (26 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1364257338799.jpg
26 KB, 500x386
>>63891167
>not providing a counter-argument
>>
>>63891930

Okay then, I haven't seen much Steven Universe other than the first few episodes, but let's say Finn and Steven are both adults, the same age, except Steven has NO gems/other magical powers, and Finn has no sword or other weapons.

Just a bare-fisted one-on-one brawl to the death.

Who would win?
>>
>>63893669
>Just a bare-fisted one-on-one brawl to the death.
>Who would win?
Honestly? Probably Finn. Finn charges headfirst into battle without thinking while Steven would probably try to find a solution that doesn't get anyone killed.
>>
>>63887619
Finn on the grounds that Adventure Time at least has had some good episodes.
>>
>>63893669
Does the strength he used to pull that arcade game out of the ground count as a super power?
>>
>>63888206
Jake has the power to destroy all of Ooo, Akira style, but he's a dumb shit like the dog he is.
>>
Although Finn is finally getting over his girlfriend beef lately, I want to remind everyone that Steven tossed a giant pancake monster and ripped an arcade machine out of the console with just (super?)natural strength.
>>
File: 1402370824007.gif (2 MB, 194x293) Image search: [Google]
1402370824007.gif
2 MB, 194x293
Steven's crystal gem sure is strong but I think one of the main points of the series is that the true power comes from the fusions.

Finn has a decent chance solo but if I were to bet money I'd still go for Steven though. I guess I just put more stock in strongfat guys.
>>
>>63894086

But, Can he bleed...? Finn is very skill with cutting monster in half and haven't see, Steven beaten a villain like the lich, ice king, And giant eye ball monster.
>>
File: agyPRmv_460s_v1.jpg (54 KB, 460x480) Image search: [Google]
agyPRmv_460s_v1.jpg
54 KB, 460x480
>>63894452
Nigger learn english before you fucking post
>>
>>63894452
Yeah Finn is cat but Steel is very dog too oy
>>
>>63890718
>>63888326

Dudes, nobody wants to talk about their teens. Some of the greatest men of history were dorks, or losers at that age, and quite a few of the guys that clean shit on schools were "cool" guys at that age as well, I'm not saying that it's a general rule, but what you are like at that ages does not necessarily reflect your future at all.
>>
>>63894452

Thanks, I almost died reading that shit.
>>
Steven will never mature because he has females as teachers.
>>
>>63893669

I was the under the impression the that the gems actually were their gems, does that not count for Steven?

It'd be like saying Finn had to take his brain out first.
>>
>>63893669
I could very easily see Finn ending up as Samurai Jack tier as an adult.
>>
>>63894065
>Adventure Time is a prequel to Dogscape
>>
Steven=Superman
Finn=Batman

now who is the one with the bigest plot armor
>>
When does Steven get to do lewd stuff with the gems.

When does Finn get to do lewd- oh wait. He already did lewd stuff. Lumpy and lewd.

Anyway, back to Steven. I'm waiting for him to impregnate Amy during a wrestling match, dive into Garnet's crotch for an attempted fusion, or somehow come across Pearl's sweetly-scented bicycle shorts when it's his turn to do the laundry.

It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>63888206
Finn and Jake would kick all the Gems and Seven's collective asses, especially if Finn had his grass arm.
>>
A lot of people seem to be forgetting that Finn seems to have a latent psychic ability that's crazy ass powerful, they could call back on that later and make him pretty damn strong.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 215x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 215x166
>>63900687

>somehow come across Pearl's sweetly-scented bicycle shorts when it's his turn to do the laundry.

Please don't do this to me
>>
>Steven Universe
Tried to watch it right.
>All main characters ugly as fuck
>So gay
This is how politically correct cartoons look like, huh?
>>63891930
>Finn is, and always will be, merely a human
No, not really, not until he hits berserker button.
>>
>>63903253
>right now
>>
>>63903253
>This is how politically correct cartoons look like, huh?
Welcome to the new age. Thank you tumblr.
>>
>>63900812
Holy shit, totally fucking forgot about that whole episode. Honestly, if we are still talking full on fight and not a fist-a-cuffs, that might need to be taken into consideration. Of course, if the AT writers decide to do fucking nothing with it, then it's moot and Steven would have the advantage in terms of supernatural ability or magic or whatever the fuck we consider gem power.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.