[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets. What did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 234.png (183 KB, 477x339) Image search: [Google]
234.png
183 KB, 477x339
>Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.

What did he mean by this?
>>
fuck off back to /mu/
>>
>>81038428
>>
>>81038428

Well, I don't want to go around guessing, yet I would dare say he meant that if you used your tongue to apply saliva on a metal handle used for opening doors, and other such objects, then you will be either fined, or detained, depending of the severity of your transgression, if you happen to be on a celestial body, with a structured society that could possibly develop such technologies, other than our native one.

If I had to adventure further guesses, I would add that it would probably be an archaic law made by a monarch that found himself the target of a practical joke, or perhaps some sort of protest, and banned such actions.
>>
>>81039953
>If I had to adventure farther guesses
>adventure

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?
>>
>>81039993

As my third language, yes.

I understand that i should had used further guesses, but why is it that adventure is incorrect on that context. It just means unusual, hazardous, activity that might involve risk, right? I was using it to denote that I took my attempt as true risk. It was mean to be humorous.
>>
Well "on other planets" is obviously meant to represent other Nicktoons, but what could "Licking door knobs is illegal" mean, and in what series is it in reference to?
>>
>>81038428
Go back to /tv/
>>
>>81038428
It means don't use your cow tools if you're not wearing you ham helmet.
>>
>>81039993
I see nothing wrong with this sentence. Did you grow up in a trailer park?
>>
>>81038466
>>81043024
Is this some new meme?
>>
>>81038466
>>81043024
>fuck off back to /mu/
>go back to /tv/

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>81039953
>>81039993
>>81043526

I don't mean to be a dickling, but the term is usually "venture a guess". At least is where I'm from.
>>
>>81043896
>>
>>81040510
Obviously it means "sucks cock"
>>
>>81038428
lobbering slobber on a knobber is something a jobber would do.
>>
>>81038428
It should be illegal on this planet, given how unhygienic it is for both the licker and everybody who uses the doorknob afterwards
Although then again the courts don't have time to process people convicted of "doorknob licking"
>>
>>81038428
>licking doorknobs
Is this like a reference to that Japanese fetish thing?
>>
>>81043636
the newest and the dankest
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.