[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ? Gauntlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 33
File: tumblr_mi1q48ublI1qc5r5ho1_1280.jpg (948 KB, 1277x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi1q48ublI1qc5r5ho1_1280.jpg
948 KB, 1277x1920
What would you do with the Omnipotent/Omnipresent/Omniscient Power of the Infinity Gauntlet /co/?

Y'know, besides Masturbating.
>>
Give myself a healing factor, put the gems inside my bones, and bond adamantium to my skeleton. Try and take them from me now fuckers.
>>
>>63475673
Get really good at Ping Pong without all this practicing.
>>
Create an infinite number of universes and play with them until they bored me and abandon them. Same thing god does.
>>
Scrawl the edicts of my will all over the notebook of reality

And, I don't know, make Pluto a planet
>>
Finish my backlog.
And have sex in space.
>>
1. make it so i know how to use/ not misuse it
2. craft a galaxy thats the exact same as the milky way of our universe
3, send copies to every universes me, and impu them/me with knowledge on what it is and what NOT to do with it,
4. go to copy earth and live a simple life as a farmer/ blacksmith/ smelter on an earth thats human pop is still in the 2000s BC
keep up tabs with other mes if they need advice just want to talk, probably fuck the hot versions of female mes
>>
Being omnipotent and omnipresent and omniscient would literally be the worst life ever. I'd honestly more than likely kill myself.
>>
>>63475749
I'd hire a warping supe to grab the gems and replace them with scorpions.
>>
>>63475673
>What would you do with the Omnipotent/Omnipresent/Omniscient Power of the Infinity Gauntlet /co/?

Masturb--

>Y'know, besides Masturbating.

Fuck ... um ... create a room in my house with infinite space in all directions I guess.
>>
I would be a just and fair god, and then somebody would bring up to me the notion that I can literally retcon every plot that I've ever hated.
>Create own version of storylines that I hate
>Spend eternity rubbing it in Quesada and everybody else's faces that my versions are much better (because I forced everybody to agree)
>Suddenly become despotic villain
>Subconsciously create a plucky group of teenage heroes who overthrow me in the most tooth-grinding cliche manner ever.
>I mean, we're talking "power of friendship"-tier bullshit
>Panic at last moment, obliterate universe.
>Spend next 10,000 years fucking off to every fetish ever.
>Painstackingly recreate universe, forget everything I learned, repeat.

I would make a bad omnipotent deity.
>>
>>63475891
YOU FUCKER!
>>
File: flash z.jpg (191 KB, 1131x361) Image search: [Google]
flash z.jpg
191 KB, 1131x361
>>63475673
Probably get every version of Flash and Spidey together for a sweet party
>>
>>63475891
Being a literal god, I know of the existence of all reality warpers and I then remove their powers.
Total omniscience and omnipotence, remember?
There is nothing I cannot do and nothing I do not know.
>>
Thursday would be orgasm day in which everyone on the planet has a 24 hour orgasm. The rest of the time they'll be slave labor.
>>
I give all girls dicks.
>>
>>63476085
According to certain sources (IIRC it was the Avengers/JLA crossover that resulted in Amalgam), the Gauntlet grants you omnipotence within your own universe, otherwise it just acts like a really buff power-up.

That's why the Mad Celestials were able to destroy the Council of Reeds, even though three of the Reeds had their universe's gauntlets.
>>
>>63476104
Why slave labour?
Why not just make it happen yourself?
Whatever they're doing, you can do it for them instantly and forever.
Hell, you could rework the universe so that whatever needed to be done does it automatically as an intrinsic part of how our universe functions.

Such a narrow point of view.
>>
>>63476143
You just lost Thursday privileges slave. Your now on Friday janitor duty.
>>
File: He's really going to do it.jpg (443 KB, 1395x1038) Image search: [Google]
He's really going to do it.jpg
443 KB, 1395x1038
Do a little spring cleaning in the human race
>>
>>63476131
pls
>>
Now that I think about it, I'd take the rest of /co/ and force them to participate in superpower wiki threads to gain powers, and then have them fight to the "death" in an arena.

To the victor I would reward the waifu, to the losers a blue ribbon and chocolate.
>>
>>63475867
Isn't that the only thing an omnipresent, all knowing, God can do? He's done all, knows all, is all. Why bother existing?
>>
>>63475673
Create millions of dud gems then throw the Infinity Gems in with the dud gems.

Have fun /co/.
>>
File: 1404591434579b.jpg (212 KB, 3112x4149) Image search: [Google]
1404591434579b.jpg
212 KB, 3112x4149
>>63475813
TOO FAR
>>
I'd make all creatures in existence Omnipotent/Omnipresent/Omniscient.
>>
>>63476217
Big ones too.
>>
Would it count as masturbation if I made my dick so huge it could be seen from space, and then fucked the moon? Because the first thing I want is for the whole world to see me fucking the moon.
>>
I'd unlock the heart of destiny.
>>
Chill with friends and grow my hair really long and change the color of my iris.
>>
Tell Jeremy from High School that, in fact, it is HE who is the faggot.

Also be a 10/10 demure shy blonde trap that wants to be dominated by Henry Cavill.
>>
File: hamboigas.jpg (27 KB, 264x351) Image search: [Google]
hamboigas.jpg
27 KB, 264x351
Become a humble explorer of the universe, seeking out the kinship of extraterrestrial life, establishing economies and fellowships between races, and over hundreds of years, my efforts would eventuallycome to fruition in creating an interconnected and unified pan-galactic society.

I'd bang a ton of hot alien chicks along the way.

>>63476131
>>63476260
go to bed shadman

>>63476281
>fucking the moon.
go to bed sokka

>>63475813
Dr. Scroopy Moopers would like a word with you.
>>
File: 1395950116957.jpg (738 KB, 1073x1650) Image search: [Google]
1395950116957.jpg
738 KB, 1073x1650
Break them
>>
>>63476363
>Shadman
I just like dicks, but I don't have shit taste like him.
Why would I want all girls to be disgusting smokers covered with piercings and tattoos? Shit's nasty.
>>
Everyone is Stilt-man.
>>
Make the world a place where we do battle by playing childrens card games
>>
What would a shocker from that thing feel like?
>>
I'd lift weights heavier than I could lift.

Then I'd break myself up into every living creature and let their individuals experiences tell me a story.
>>
>>63476443
>everybody pumped for Yu-Gi-Oh
>Uno
>Enjoy eternity.
>>
Defeat Power-Man
>>
Make white people wildly more prosperous. Just white people though. Filthy mongrel races will serve at the feet of their masters.
>>
>>63476443
WHICH card game?
>>
>>63476131
I second this. The world needs futa. And I'd give it to them.
>>
>>63476443
I don't need an Infinity Gauntlet to throw dice at people and scream YATZEE!
>>
>>63475673
Create whatever number of seasons of Firefly would have been made if the show had run its course.

Make it so that no one even thinks about taking the gems away from me.

Then boring stuff like getting rid of war, getting lots of money, creating a utopia, blah blah blah.
>>
Force my fetishes onto my enemies. Dare you enter my magical realm, Avengers?
>>
>>63476403
>not liking Tatted girls

you my friend need to check out suicide girls,

God damn it is one of my fetishes to see completely tatted girls
>>
File: HOPE.jpg (92 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
HOPE.jpg
92 KB, 640x635
>>63475673
>Give Clone High, Sym-Bionic Titan, and Green Lantern: The Animated Series at least 3 more seasons and a wrap up movie EACH.
>Erase the Star Wars prequel trilogy and EU from existence.
>Make Hitler a gay muslim just to see what would happen.
>Release the original unedited theatrical versions of all the Original Star Wars trilogy films on blue ray and dvd.
>>
>>63476597
The only girl I've ever looked at from that was Jemma, the midget girl.
>>
>>63476637
You and me both. So much shit on that site, but to call her a diamond is to devalue her.
>>
I would erase the glove from existance, creating a paradox.
>>
>>63476701
Well, she's pretty cute.
>>
File: tattedgal1.jpg (19 KB, 215x383) Image search: [Google]
tattedgal1.jpg
19 KB, 215x383
>>63476637
my friend you are missing out
>>
>>63476634
>Erase the EU

Already happened.
>>
>>63476634
>Erasing the SW EU

Why? That actually gets kinda good. In fact on paper, the prequel sounded like a good idea. Make it that it was actually good.
>>
>>63476726
>duckface
>thick rimmed glasses
I'm not seeing what I'm missing.
>>
>>63475673

first thing would be to turn every sjw faggot inside out, after that I'd have to think a bit
>>
File: tatted 30s gal.jpg (41 KB, 302x400) Image search: [Google]
tatted 30s gal.jpg
41 KB, 302x400
>>63476637

yea you are missing out on a bit
>>
>>63476726
I wouldn't put those scribbles on my fridge, she looks like garbage.
>>
>>63476765
Is homicide girls any better?
>>
File: dont laugh at my fetish.png (160 KB, 492x352) Image search: [Google]
dont laugh at my fetish.png
160 KB, 492x352
>>63476758
>>63476766

meh, its a fetish of mine
>>
File: 1380057880071.jpg (785 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1380057880071.jpg
785 KB, 1440x900
get rid of the soul gem, don't want its mind of its own messing with me like it does for everyone else. Then I create an entire planet of soulless, emotionless brains that I psychically link myself too and delegate tasks to in order to compensate for the intense mental strain of using the gauntlet. After that I alternate between two things:
1) Fight supervillians. If there aren't any, make some, while programing in that they never kill or seriously hurt anyone.
2) Once a day choose someone in the world at random and solve any serious problems in their life.
Also... waifu
>>
File: God (the Devil, and Bob).jpg (23 KB, 450x344) Image search: [Google]
God (the Devil, and Bob).jpg
23 KB, 450x344
I'd probably end up being like this guy.
>>
>>63476826
>Then I create an entire planet of soulless, emotionless brains
Earth already exists
>>
File: 1245459601680.jpg (23 KB, 386x279) Image search: [Google]
1245459601680.jpg
23 KB, 386x279
>>63475673
Use its power to create a second Infinity Gauntlet. Then craft the rest of the armor set.
Become God Emperor of all universes.
>>
>>63476814
Either it's a fetish, or it's something that can be "missed out on," not both. You like trashy dump broads, no need to try to dress up the subject.
>>
Honestly? I'd become the ultimate dungeon master. Kind of. I've got too much love for myself, so I'd always make myself the hero of whatever fucked up adventure I'd turned the galaxy into.
Basically, I'd not be the best choice for someone to give omniscience/omnipotence to.
>>
>>63476893
I think that if anybody would pose a threat to your rule, it would be somebody from /tg/ who's used to subverting people's campaigns.
>>
>>63476856
contempt is an emotion.
>>
>>63476933
>implying I wouldn't imprison all the fa/tg/uys in a sun or something. I'm the only one with the power to "metagame".
>>
>>63476867
>Infinity Gauntlet
>Infinity other Gauntlet
>Infinity cuirass
>Infinity greaves
>Infinity pauldron
>Infinity other pauldron
>Infinity codpiece.
>>
>>63476758
She's not even duckfaced
>>
>>63477158
>no infinite condom
>>
>>63477068
Your just begging for a group of chosen fa/tg/uys to rise up against you, man.
>>
>>63477235
Codpiece will be a portal into your mom's vagina.
>>63477158
You forgot the Infinity Helm.
>>
>>63475673
>masturbate with glove
>At last second, take off glove
>cum inside glove
>give to Ben
>run
>>
>>63477279
Helms are for NPCs
>>
I would halt its effects immediately, then severely limit the amount of omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience I get from it.
Just enough so that having all that power is actually fun.
>>
turn myself into a buxom woman that way I will finally be who I was meant to be ;_;
>>
>>63475673
1. Retcon that shit about Terry being Bruces son
2. Flaming Hot Asteroids and Pepsi Blue are back in stock
3. Make my dick 3 inches longer

Shit would be dope
>>
>>63476445

>Get Gauntlet
>Build a guitar amp fuelled by the Power Cosmic
>Invite Steel Panther over to jam
>Create universes via Power Chord Big Bangs
>
>>
Grind up the stones and snort them.
>>
>>63475673
Give myself a Green Lantern Ring that never needs to be recharged

Then who cares about the Gauntlet? I've got a GL ring!
>>
>>63480107
>wanting a GL ring over the Infinity Gauntlet

Yeah because a Green Lantern ring is SOO much better.
>>
>>63475943
How will you find the door?
>>
>>63480134
>Things That Are GL Rings And Awesome
Green Lantern Ring
>Things That Are Not GL Rings And Awesome
Infinity Gauntlet
>>
>>63480171
>Green Lantern ring
I can create green shapes with my mind!!!

>Infinity Gauntlet
(assuming all the gems are present) I can reshape pretty much the whole universe.

Both are awesome (by which the GL ring is okay) but the GL ring is out classed the by the gauntlet.
>>
>>63476135
>Council of Reeds
Is that what I think it is and is it as ridiculous as I think it would be?
>>
>>63480276

Yup

A whole lot of Reeds from different Universes getting together and being dicks
>>
Make a sandwich then probably missplace the thing and forget where I put it
>>
>>63475673
Uh.
I'd make the earth bigger.
Then I'd fix global warming and put it into everybody's mind to recycle so the process continues.
Then I'd look for alien life, if there was none, I'd create it and I'd make myself able to breath in space.
And I hate the idea of cheating but I'd probably make myself thinner.
Then I would make it so that none of my changes can be undone.

After that I'd just lay low living my normal life except I'd have Nicki Minaj and a Kim Kardashian clone be my sexual plaything for like 5+ years. And I'd get Kerry Washington pregnant.
And I would get rid of all sexually transmitted diseases because I'm paranoid as fuck about that.

The last thing I'd do is give the girl I have a crush on a bigger ass.
And that's it.
Actually I would probably destroy the Gauntlet after all my changes.
I would also have to make sure to create time travel for me only and make it so that I could explore alternate universe, basically I'd give myself an actual Tardis.
>>
>>63475673
Git rid of my ass hairs
>>
Give everyone on earth a computer that lets them play an MMO virtual reality version of any game or fictitious media ever.
>>
>Create alternate universe filled with magic, crazy technology, and all kinds of kickass shit
>Set it so I get reborn into the universe with no memory of the guantlet or its powers
>Have it locked away in a deep corner of this universe
>Make it so that by fulfilling certain conditions or dying returns it to me and I regain all knowledge of being omnipotent
>Live awesome life
>Have crazy adventures
>Eventually realize my destiny as God
>>
Give all humans ULTIMATE EMPATHY! Force them to feel any pain they cause "with intent to harm" that way surgeons can still operate but some random fuck will think twice about stabbing someone.

Also I would "Invent" a faster than light system.
>>
>>63476224
I'd vote for you.
>>
>>63476224
What if my waifu is just a blue ribbon and some chocolate?
>>
>>63480560

I always figured my favourite power would be Ghost Rider's Penance Stare, because it works based now how much of a dick somebody is

>Anon used PENANCE STARE on Corrupt Congressman!
>It's super-effective!
>>
>>63475673
Pick my nose.
>>
>>63475673
I would use it to finally cancel Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents, bring back Symbionic Titan, make the live-action Smurfs 2D rather than CGI, and, I dunno, probably fix the economy and grant world peace. And give myself a Gundam
>>
Stick earth into a twilight zone.
Everybody gonna be fucked up after that.
>>
>>63475673
Give it to our Lord and Savior, Thanos.
>>
>>63483097
>Give Myself A Gundam.

MAH NIGGA
>>
>>63483166
But you would have to use it to make Thanos real first.
>>
id make a planet and ride it around like a space horse. then i would go and fuck with primitive species across the universe, teach them, terrorize them, become a dragon dildo god to them. then id go and make galaxies and solar systems and all that stuff.

then maybe fingerblast some girls into the infinium
>>
>>63475673
Fix the E-616 continuity118
>>
Give myself any superpowers I'd want and then get rid of it. Not only is being that OP boring, but I don't think I deserve it, nor does anybody else... So, give it to god.
>>
>>63480560
What if a top surgeon is only good because he enjoys slicing and dicing people?
And at what point do you define intent to harm? What about scolding your child for something they did? What about robbers who are just trying to feed themselves or wounded lovers who feel they have been wronged and retribution is fair? What about executioners?
What about psychopaths who hurt without intent, such as those who do things recklessly? Or drug addicts who hurt their families with their addiction? What about sadists who enjoy consensual torturing but don't actually hurt people without their consent?
>>
File: F0kRAYH.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
F0kRAYH.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>63480560
Not only >>63483719, but:
>expecting a world without evil but expects good to exist
>this nigga doesn't know about the balance of life
>>
>>63475673
1. Give myself immortality, a regenerative healing factor and Gladiator's powerset.

2. Attempt to not accidentally nuking the universe into oblivion.

3. Attempt to banish the Infinity gems into various points in spacetime with exception to the Space gem. Keeping the Space gem for emergency situations where the Infinity Gauntlet is necessary for the survival of the universe. Basically a scenario involving Earth being invaded, our universe being invaded, someone attempting to destroy Earth and someone attempting to destroy our universe.
>>
>>63475673
Change reality so people start becoming benders. Set my self up to be the first Avatar. Make a box to put the gauntlet in that prevents anyone else but me from finding it in the box.
>>
Subtly make the human race collectively interested in space travel again.
>>
>>63475673
I would become the little girl.
>>
>>63484023
who wants to be a little girl when you could be a Gogo?
>>
>>63475749
this.
>>
>>63475673
Turn everyone's fingers into to penises
then turn Dan Slott's mouth into a vagina
>>
>>63475891
That sounds- ...wait what?
>>
File: Doctor_Klein.jpg (181 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_Klein.jpg
181 KB, 900x675
>>63484219
Go to bed Klein you're high on Mentats
>>
>>63475673
>What would you do with the Omnipotent/Omnipresent/Omniscient Power of the Infinity Gauntlet /co/?
Probably jump on 4chan and shitpost, like I normally do. Except this time, mods can't do shit
>>
>>63485631
>>not turning trolls into literal trolls

for shame anona, for shame
>>
>>63475673

I'd make it so that every time an anon was banned from 4chan, a giant busty valkerie would burst through their basement door and kill them with an actual ban hammer, and speaking in old viking tongues, shout with the force of thunder "ENJOY YOUR BAN."
>>
First, I block my subconscious from affecting the Gauntlet. Then, I would set up protection from me fucking up the universe on accident. Create a second Infinity Gauntlet, Put it on my other hand, because that would be awesome. Make myself indestructible, and bond the Infinity Gauntlets to my hands, and make them so no one else can use them. Then, I would go into hiding, making sure no superheroes know of my existence. Then, I would get rid of anyone else with reality altering or omnipotence, or anyone who would stand a chance at overthrowing me. Then I would weaken my omniscience, because being fully omniscient would be boring as fuck. Then, I would fuck around for an eternity.
>>
>>63475673
Create several duplicate Earths in a Kepler rosette around the sun with no or only a very few humans and all species restored to their native environments. (No invasive species unless it happened without human intervention.) No Dingos in Australia so the Tasmanian devils and thylacines can frolic. Possibly uplift some animals a bit and see how a small society of sapient octopi, dolphins, raccoons or whatnot progresses.

Meanwhile, terraform the moon, Venus and Mars and tell the world that now is the time to get colonizing this virgin territory. A couple of the Kepler earths, too. If 10% of the planet's GDP doesn't go into space travel within ten years rocks are going to start falling. When the new worlds start to fill up, build an Orbital or two. All these worlds, and Earth, will be required to maintain at least 50% wilderness.

Build a giant solar collector at the L-1 point that both powers the Earth and blocks enough sunlight to reverse global warming. If that turns out to be a mistake, move it enough that its shadow doesn't fall on the Earth.

Smite dead anyone who commits a narrow range of crimes. Those machete wielding gangs in Africa? Dead before they take a step. Guys who try to gang rape and murder women? Their penises burrow up into their bodies and eat their organs. Fire a rocket into a civilian settlement? It curves back and lands on your head.

Enforce universal education. Punish military adventurism. TRY to get people to stop murdering each other without mind controlling them.

Advance water reclamation, sewage treatment, superconductor and efficient battery technology. Space launches will now be by linear accelerators built on the slopes of tall mountains.

All of this just within the Solar System. I'm starting small.
>>
Make my waifu real, of course.
>>
>>63486039
the only answer really
>>
>>63475673
Would undo 9-11 because Cartoon Network went to shit after that.
Would also undo the Star Wars prequels and just leave the lone trilogy.
Would undo the comic collapse of the 90s just to see how bad things would have gotten.
I wipe out Disney into nonexistence.
I wipe Dreamworks into nonexistence
Finally as a act of madness I make wireless data of any kind no longer work just to see what the world would do.
>>
If i had the Infinite Gauntle i would first

> Go to the Animeverse
> Depower every Villian or Character i dislike
>Proceed to beat the Shit out of them
>Give the Best"Reason you suck speech" ever made
>Revive characters that died because the plot of their story demands it
>Improve their lives
>>
Make my own version of OP Adeptus astartes all of them Females whitout Flaws and have a Undying loyalty to me. and Proceed to invade the Fiction Multiverse.
>>
File: tumblr_mx1yb3jjvh1si3duso1_500.jpg (148 KB, 478x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx1yb3jjvh1si3duso1_500.jpg
148 KB, 478x750
>>
If I had the Infinity Gauntlet...

>Alter my body and make the changes permanent
>Fix the world (fix global warming, regrow forests)
>Wipe out terrorist organizations
>Pool together the world's knowledge to get our asses back into space
>See what's beyond our galaxy
>Expose all of Washington and Hollywood's dirty secrets
>Make my own personal fortress
>Give myself insane alcohol tolerance
>Take over the world
>Get bored
>Throw Gauntlet in the Marianas Trench
>James Cameron finds it
>Finally makes his Avatar movies in space
>>
Be a JerkMadgod like Kefka Palazzo.
>>
and have Goldy Sex with my Bitches.
>>
>>
>>63487264
You Beat me in Half of my Ideas OP.
>>
>>63487509
You mean Godly sex.
>>
>>63487588
yes my bad OP.
>>
Probably freak out, accidentally delete Mars, put it back. Try to figure out how to solve world hunger and shit. Give mankind the secret of reliable FTL space travel, terraform Mars to hold a fuckload of plant and animal life. Maybe explore different timelines of what I would do. Like, in one I removed kebab and I would see how that turned out, but for a lot of them I would just try and solve a lot of the in your face problems like global warming and world hunger and the energy crisis.
>>
>>63476085
The gems grant omnipotence, not omniscience. You can be decieved or taken by surprise.
>>
>>63476706
You can't wish the gems away, the Illumanati tried.
>>
File: 389532.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
389532.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
Be a OP Version of Doctor Who whit Regenerations. and have Infinite adventures Everywhere.
>>
File: green lantern pong.gif (1 MB, 495x341) Image search: [Google]
green lantern pong.gif
1 MB, 495x341
>>63475673
Make good shows get canned before time for petty reasons.
Make bad shows last several seasons.
And make tumblr SJW bitch for every little petty thing that happens in comics and cartoons
>>
I'd use my powers to make fat people fit. Heal people with mental and physical illnesses if they are good people. Make poor people not poor and rich people more caring. Make all religion one under myself and an afterlife based on the good and bad you do in life. Awesome realm where everything is awesome and shit realm where every bad thing you've done happens to you for however many years you lived and then get paroled to awesome realm until for trail to see if you are reformed.
>>
Honestly I can think of a worse exestan. That is to much power. To be able to know all and do all. After the first day I would more than likely try to think if a way to kill myself. Take away me knowing everything, then I could have some fun.
>>
>>63487989
>to know all
The Infinity Gems don't grant omniscience.
>>
>>63476726
I would hit that so hard I'd chip the tip of my rock hard cock off as it hit her cervix.
>>
Painful death for everyone I disagree with.
Also my waifu becomes real.
>>
>>63487809
But I can grant myself it
>>
>Y'know, besides Masturbating.

make everyone watch me masturbate.

besides that? Give myself amazing artistic talents and open a job at my favorite indie comic company doing my favorite series, then erase the memory of the gauntlets from everyone but my own's memories and live an eternally happy life with my beautiful scandanavian wife doing my dream job.

and, y'know, the masturbation thing.
>>
File: 1371700893052.jpg (76 KB, 514x480) Image search: [Google]
1371700893052.jpg
76 KB, 514x480
4 things

1. Make it so reality/the world can never end
2. Make it so I am immortal with godlike powers unable to be killed in any way, shape, or form
3. Make the reality gauntlet not exist, but allow myself yo access its powers whenever I want them, which will not be all the time
and 4. make it so none of these decisions can be changed by anyone other than myself
>>
File: why was it canned.png (3 MB, 1174x1515) Image search: [Google]
why was it canned.png
3 MB, 1174x1515
>>63487884
BUT ANON, ALL THAT STUFF ALREADY HAPPENS.

>tfw Razer will never become a blue lantern and find Aya because CN execs are autists.
>>
>get gauntlet
>make a cool suit and change reality so that MLP never became famous
>slim it down
>change the colors to black and grey
>make a never ending, never rotting meat ball sub
>give it a touch screen cycling mode for whenever I want to do one of them
>go to alternate universes and have some fun
but than...
>go on futuristic 4chan
>everyone is a tumblrite
>erase tumblr from existence
>tumblrites go on a tumblr like board on 4chan
>over time, it all returns to tumblr
>I keep letting evereyone down
>all of the men of the world are gone cause of femnazi's
>I devolve humanity to before I got the guantlet
>put it in my closet
>lie in bed
>cry
>>
File: two chicks.jpg (31 KB, 498x263) Image search: [Google]
two chicks.jpg
31 KB, 498x263
Two chicks at the same time.
>>
Rule the world.

Create a harem of demon girls.

Erase country music from existence.
>>
fisting
>>
>>63491833
>>
>>63491893
Slow down, Satan.
>>
>>63475673
Okay how did you make that infinity symbol in your title-header? Also do you how to make the upside-down question mark used in Spanish?
>>
>>63476235
You know, this actually might answer a lot of philosophical questions about God
>>
Add some limits about not being able to harm myself directly or indirectly

Create a sub dimensional pocket with an accelerated timeline and a "example" solar system to learn my abilities on and get used to them, definitely practice, "pause", "undo", "savepoints", "see possible outcomes", and figure out what level of knowledge I really want to have (enough to protect myself and be safe, but not enough to know everything always)

Build myself a good user interface for it all too... take some time to refine it.

Definitely make the gems part of me rather than something I wear, improve my body and put in some safeguards as well (if I'm every going to be destroyed or incapacitated without being aware have the gems react, etc...)

Come back. Grant myself and my family (wife and kids) immortality / healing / the usual - with the option to end when they want.

Spend a long time just traveling and exploring with them, seeing them grow, have their own kids, etc.

Immortality for those I love and who are good and can handle it.

See where the world goes, what's discovered and learned and invented and done - probably only intervene if things get so bad we can't recover.

From time to time lose my temper and smite evil shits, but forgive myself and move on afterward.
>>
File: 1165870431740.jpg (38 KB, 445x632) Image search: [Google]
1165870431740.jpg
38 KB, 445x632
>>63495069
Create Superman - the whole ball of cloth, extremely moral good soul with the whole super power set, start him off as a boy in smallville with good parents (who do stupidly Not die in a tornado... etc.)

Give all politicians an unflinching look at the truth of themselves and enough education and intelligence to understand the ramifications of their actions - it won't fix everything but it'd be a interesting start.

Protect self.

True group communal love - bring some (truly) good people together who want to be part of a loving commune like that, and give them enough telepathy / empathy that they can see who they all really are, trust each other, and let go of their fears and go from there.
>>
>>63480660
THEN YOU GET A YELLOW RIBBON AND MARMALADE.
>>
>>63487858

More like Doctor Poo
>>
>>63475673
I would return Batman's parents to life.
>>
File: batkamina.jpg (243 KB, 791x1010) Image search: [Google]
batkamina.jpg
243 KB, 791x1010
>>63475673
two ways
1. bring back the spectacular spiderman. young justice and megas xlr. and make waifu real
2. birng waifu to life. open a portal to the Pokémon dimension, leave this universe with her, leave the infinity gauntlet to other kind and honorable anon
>>
File: 1396512771351.png (145 KB, 291x312) Image search: [Google]
1396512771351.png
145 KB, 291x312
Turn myself into a hot chick and work as an upscale prostitute
>>
>>63487858
And you show the worst Doctor.
>>
>>63475673
Make everyone forget that I'm secretly Danny Phantom.
>>
I'd probably be this faggot except worlds worse. After the first few initial years of being an asshat, I'll calm down and leave Earth to it's own devices. Why meddle in something that ain't mine?
>Go around and make planets, species and other things.
>Poke and prod experiments and copy pasted Earths.
>Make art with the heavens, so that civilizations may guide themselves by the stories the dots and nebula clouds tell.
>Protect self from the big bang and start all over again.
>One day, a hero or a usurper will ask me if I'm ever lonely.
>I'll smile and nod before sending him to oblivion to be alone again.
>>
File: Suavest_fucker.png (535 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Suavest_fucker.png
535 KB, 1920x1080
>>63496551
Forgot pic
>>
File: No Fun Allowed.jpg (71 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
No Fun Allowed.jpg
71 KB, 448x473
>>63475673
>Besides masturbating
>Telling me what to do
>>
>>63496538
Fuck, I didn't see the obvious nod when I watched that and now I feel stupid.
>>
>>63496718
Never saw it ; what are you talking about?
>>
File: 1357533365583.jpg (92 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1357533365583.jpg
92 KB, 500x678
Make Thor, this, and make OMD not have happened.

Basically, erase all main Spidey writers post Strazynski, make Q never have been born.

Oh, and just...get rid of extremist religious values, make it universally impossible for them to exist.
>>
>>63475749
this, only (after toying with it and probably destroying/recreating things many many times for shits and giggles) set an artificial limit on times of use.(as to not power trip)
(im thinking a good once a week type deal and it locks up? adding a "emergency use" that activates in times of real need with an indicator of some sort)

after that probably fuck around with (somewhat sane) reality bending powers.
>>
>>63480303
Don't forget Doom lobotomies. You can never forget the Doom lobotomies.
>>
File: Reality_Gauntlet.jpg (81 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Reality_Gauntlet.jpg
81 KB, 1152x864
>>63498728
One Hour-Long Special Episode of the Show involved the search for the "Reality Gems" "Reality Gauntlet" which was basically A Blatant rip-off.
Just like the other Anon, I didn't realize what it was A callback to until now - blew my fucking mind.
>>
i have a good question.
if someone had these ultra reality bending powers would setting the artificial limit like >>63501261
work? (ie: not going insane with power reaping everything and in the end getting killed by some distant realities good doers)
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.