[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did they drop his radar sense this season? Shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: daredevil.jpg (49 KB, 568x810) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
49 KB, 568x810
So did they drop his radar sense this season? Shouldn't he have been able to hit the ninjas regardless of if they had weapons or not?
>>
>>80973850
>hurrdurr they hide they heart beat!
>That means I cannot listen to the steps, the air moving, the vibrations and all that shit I did in s1
>Oh wait, I can listen them breath
>Thats why now I can evade their attacks and punch them with precision!

I mean, if he couldn't get any from the ninjas, how the fuck would the breath help at all. I mean, sure, he will know where they are but not what they are doing.
>>
That was the one thing that really bothered me about S2, and made me really wish they'd gone with a pure radar sense thing instead of the world on fire thing they brought along.
>>
>>80973850
fuck that

how did he know that Karen's walls had sword marks on them?
>>
>>80974313
Well to be fair the "world on fire" thing was a cool way to visualize how all his other senses are in overdrive. At least it somewhat makes sense for smell. But in hindsight the radar thing is probably more efficient
>>
>>80974192
His sonar wasn't off, just diminished. he still heard other sounds bouncing off the ninjas and the movement of air around them as they moved. He had to try harder but he could still locate them in the middle of a fight.
>>
>>80973850

The idea is that the Hand have a sneak skill so high that they are extremely hard for even Matt to detect. It's like they all have Dead Silence and Ghost Pro.
>>
I don't mind the world on fire idea, but it feels like they don't even want to use that.
>>
Did they hide their heartbeats or are they just undead ninjas?

They never specified in the show.
>>
>>80974810
>They never specified in the show.

The one in the morgue had already been through an autopsy. They were all dead people. You can't hide a heartbeat. That's called cardiac arrest and you would die
>>
>>80974855
Is Elektra dead? Like when she was first introduced she surprised Matt likr a Hand ninja
>>
>>80973850
>muh realism in capeshit
Meanwhile DC will introduce full on magic and souls and demigods and shit this year.
>>
>>80974920
>Is Elektra dead?
She is now.

>she surprised Matt
Yeah, but he DID notice her. He wasn't expecting someone in his home.
>>
File: 1436738411206.jpg (21 KB, 200x304) Image search: [Google]
1436738411206.jpg
21 KB, 200x304
>>80974965
>DC will introduce full on magic and souls and demigods

Didn't the Thor movie already do that
>>
>>80974965

>company wars

come on.

I do hope Marvel will introduce more magic once the Strange movie gets made, though
>>
>>80973850
In S1 they have him fighting in the rain all the time, how do his senses still work in the rain?

Wasn't there a Daredevil comic where someone defeated his senses by turning the sprinklers on in his room? It seems like that and him fighting in rain should be mutually exclusive.
>>
>>80975062
>how do his senses still work in the rain?

I'm sure it's not Matt Murdock's first rainy day
>>
>>80975007
>Le agardian science
>Le We are not Gods
>>80975033
Anon they'll try to sell it as if it's some kind of science.
>>
>>80975131
Does the Flash have speedforce yet or is it all science still
>>
>>80975131

Were the Infinity stones also science
>>
>>80975131
>>80975198
>still thinking there's any chance Mjolnir is just tech after Avengers 2

sad
>>
>>80975163
I don't know anon. I have yet to catch up.
>>80975198
Have you seen Week of Ultron?
>>
File: Daredevil Red One.jpg (149 KB, 620x953) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil Red One.jpg
149 KB, 620x953
>>80975062
He turns them on because the guy has the same powers as him.

It doesn't work as the guy still has his vision so Matt gets his ass beat
>>
>>80975094
>>80975062
The comic makes mention of the fact that rain/sprinklers muffles his radar significantly. I think he says it's like 90% cut or something.
>>
>>80975253
This "all my senses including radar sense is useless in the rain" stuff doesn't seem to even jive with like, all the fights he's had in the pouring rain in the comics.

Like isn't every fight Frank Miller has ever written in the rain
>>
>>80975226
It isn't. But they keep trying to sell it as if it's science. Just stop explaining, call it magic and move on.
>>
the movie did a better job at showing his powers than two seasons of the show
>>
>>80975288
>isn't every fight Frank Miller has ever written in the rain

Daredevil seemed to be in the snow a lot more often actually, from what I remember of Miller's
>>
>>80974920
I assumed she was doing the same thing Nobu did to ambush Matt in S1. Meditate to drastically slow your heart rate and remain still. That way he can't sense you. I don't buy that this is something they can do while physically exerting themselves though, which is why the ninjas only make sense if they were undead.
>>
>>80975408

She wasn't hiding, he noticed her. It took him a second because he would have never expected people in his house. I mean, do you expect to find a stranger in the comfort of your home when you get there at the end of the day?

He pulled a kitchen knife before she even acknowledged him. He did notice her. She couldn't hide from him. He was just caught off-guard
>>
>>80975357
There's an arc where he goes to hell and wanders around freezing to death in the snow before lighting what I think was a confessional on fire.
>>
>>80975408
>>80975463
Not only that, but he was super distracted from what was a really good night for him. All dat sexual tension and whatnot.
>>
>>80975463
Right I'm just saying she was hidden for a while before he noticed her. It's implied that she was sitting on his couch for a while, and other instances of Matt using his super hearing would suggest that he would have been able to detect her heartbeat from well outside his apartment.
>>
>>80975534
>he would have been able to detect her heartbeat from well outside his apartment.

It's more of a "could have" than a "would have". Just like any of us, he doesn't notice every single thing around him, and he can get distracted
>>
>>80974855
So why are they breathing?
>>
>>80974776
They're ninjas so yeah this should have been obvious to OP.
>>
>>80974855
They were ninjas. They hid their heartbeat.
>>
>>80976977
>>80976994
So are the Ravagers their natural enemy or is that only space ninjas?
>>
File: 1346216554286.jpg (32 KB, 267x280) Image search: [Google]
1346216554286.jpg
32 KB, 267x280
>>80976919
>>
>>80974392

Or how did he know where to wipe the blood off Stick's mouth.
>>
shit got really weird this season. it was easier in season 1 when they pretty much just went 'don't think about it world on fire'

such a weird combination of "I CAN'T HEAR THE NINJAS IF THEY DON'T DRAW THEIR SWORDS"
because you know how a sword makes lots of noise? more than footsteps and jumping off walls and shit?

and then half the time he's pointing at containers and going THAT DRAWER IS FULL OF PAPER. I CAN HEAR THAT THAT IS PAPER. OR MAYBE I'M SOMEHOW SMELLING DIRECTIONALLY NOW. I DONT KNOW
>>
>>80977680
Smell, my nobu
>>
>>80974776
I don't know how this point escaped everyone. The Hand aren't just ninja, they're like ultra super ninjas.
>>
>"I miss wesley"
>my feet hurt
>I'm hungry
>>
>he can listen to heartbeats
>he can't hear breathing, something normal people can do
>>
File: 3171580-jla1-batjlastealth2[1].jpg (168 KB, 658x1024) Image search: [Google]
3171580-jla1-batjlastealth2[1].jpg
168 KB, 658x1024
>>
I didn't quite understand the scene where punisher kills the blacksmith and then finds the secret room full of guns. Who the fuck did they belong to? How did he even know that blacksmith had kidnapped karren? Didn't the drive anway from his house? If so, that cabin obviously didn't belong to him. Was it just a coincidence that Frank happened to find a house with a million guns in it?

Also, I feel like the Colonels role as the blacksmith was poorly explained and made little sense.
>>
>>80978505
it's kind of disjointed but the cabin and the guns belonged to the colonel. just before frank rams them the col is telling her to pull over, he had her drive here so he could kill her in his cabin'o'evil

couldn't agree more about the blacksmith bit.
>>
>>80975163
If you're talking about the show, it's been referred to as Speedforce for most of the second season, and a bit in the end of the first.
>>
>Best girl dies (also a relevant comic character)
>Worst girl still alive (shitty OC character)
Shit ending
>>
>>80978758
who is the shitty OC character?
>>
>>80974192
>>That means I cannot listen to the steps, the air moving, the vibrations and all that shit I did in s1
Well you'd imagine they get special ninja powers to be as silent as possible, especially knowing that people like Stick exist.
>Oh wait, I can listen them breath
>Thats why now I can evade their attacks and punch them with precision!
Yep, that was stupid I agree.
>>
>>80975318
>they keep trying to sell it as if it's science.
Only the Thor movies insist on that for reasons unclear.
>>
>>80975253
Wish Ikari would get more use, villainous Daredevil with a better costume, what's not to love.
>>
>>80979070
they don't realise karen is from the comics, anon
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.