[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU ARE NOW IN CHARGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14
File: blade-snipes-fangs-700x300[1].jpg (33 KB, 700x300) Image search: [Google]
blade-snipes-fangs-700x300[1].jpg
33 KB, 700x300
Of rebooting the Blade series.

The only rules are that you can't cast Snipes as Blade and there must be at least one cameo from the MCU in order to establish to mouthbreathers that it's part of the MCU

Hard Mode
>You must include a worthy "apprentice" character without ruining the movie

NIGHTMARE MODE
>Apprentice has to be female
>>
Have the film be set well into Blade's career. The cameo is a voicemail from Fury letting him know that the Howling Commandos are going to be a thing. The Apprentice is someone he had to turn to save their life, resulting in another daywalker whom he then trains extensively to fight the blood thirst. The movie's first two acts are the training, in great detail. They die at the start of the third act, resulting in Blade taking drastic measures, such as a large scale car bombing at the villain's HQ. Rest of the film is blade killings the higher ups in the local leech population. no idea on who to star.

How did I do, OP?
>>
>Vampires descending from Dracula have infiltrated the highest echelons of the world's governments, using superheroes as a distraction to embed themselves in key-positions to overthrow the human race and conquer the world. Led by Deacon Frost, they aspire to revive their long-lost master, ans destroy all descendants from his arch-nemesis, Abraham Van Helsing. The last descendant, Rachel Van Helsing, is found in New York City, but saved from certain death by the Daywalker, Blade, a half-human/half-vampire warrior who has taken on a one-man crusade against the secret empire conspiring against Humanity. Blade takes Rachel as his apprentice as they embark on a last-ditch mission to destroy Frost and his followers and prevent the rebirth of Dracula.
>>
>>80860623
Why do you want to surround the only non-faggotty vampire with capefaggottry?
>>
>>80860702
Don't make them die, it cheapens the first two acts. Otherwise good.
>>
>>80860623
It's not the early 2000's anymore, I think the zeitgeist for Blade is gone.
>>
>>80860623

>The only rules are that you can't cast Snipes as Blade

I quit and find another job
>>
>>80861497
What are you talking about? Blade was never a product of its time. A blade movie could have worked as well in the 50s as it did in the 2000s and would work just as well in 2016. The sexy vampire fad is over, but Blade was never based on that in the first place.
>>
>>80861642
>The Blade movies
>Not a product of their time

Unless you mean the character itself, which is fine, but the public perception of Blade is of those movies alone.
>>
make it rated R like deadpool so we can have proper scary shit, gore, and sexy leather outfits.
>>
>>80860623

I give up.
>>
File: tracy-morgan.jpg (254 KB, 2500x1408) Image search: [Google]
tracy-morgan.jpg
254 KB, 2500x1408
Blade IS Tracy Morgan, and he's here to bust some vampire booty and one-liners along with his street savvy sidekick Queen Latifah
>>
>>80860623
> Blade is more dapper and a bit more reserved than Snipes blade.
> MCU cameo is Chthon
> Female apprentice is woman bitten by vampire who fights to control her urges. Blade helps her after initially wanting to kill her.
>>
>>80860623
Terry Crews, apprentice character is that daughter of his that is appearing in comics lately except don't go full teen hero with her. She's an adult who is already doing her own thing when Blade finds out she exists, make the issues with them about accepting the other exists/is alive while in the midst of hunting a vampire occultist who wants to use 'alien' artifacts (in fact inhuman) to allow his people to universally become daywalkers or something. A tiny bit of sympathetic "I haven't seen the sun with my own eyes for a century" shit can go a long way.
>>
>>80861642
>Blade
>Not the most 90s action movie ever
>>
File: Sicario-Daniel-Kaluuya.jpg (904 KB, 4000x2662) Image search: [Google]
Sicario-Daniel-Kaluuya.jpg
904 KB, 4000x2662
>>80860623
>Hard Mode
>>You must include a worthy "apprentice" character without ruining the movie
>NIGHTMARE MODE
>>Apprentice has to be female

Marvel's Blade on Netflix.

Daniel Kaluuya as Blade. Keep the British accent.

Introduce his young daughter Fallon.

Supporting character is Elsa Bloodstone.

Have Baron Blood/Dracula/Frost kill the elder Bloodstone and steal his magic gem to create super vampires.

Blade & Elsa fuck up vampires for 13 episodes. Give me my BAFTA.
>>
>>80860623

Snipes as Blade was one of those magical perfect matches of actor and character that's extremely hard to force to happen. I can't think of a single currently active actor that could pull it off.
>>
>>80860623

I would cast Michael Jai White. The story could be written by a monkey for all i care
>>
If i can't cast Snipes as Blade then i go back to the drawing board with full on Reboot and go back to his British Origins. Casting Chiwetel Ejiofor in the title role. ( Or Idris Elba)
The Apprentice would be his daughter from the comics. He's not exactly the doting father type. He's he's training her hard to take over in the event a Vampire or whomever is able to get the drop on him.

As for the MCU, his would take place at the exact time of Civil War and i would maybe show a tv on a wall in a bar on CNN or some shit. The panel would be discussing the superhero registration act and the fight between Iron Man and Cap. That's about it.
>>
>film

Netflix series senpai

Cameo: Night Nurse, Jessica Jones and Hawkeye (cheapest movie guy and hardly used, also great for coming along a vamp hunt). If they have money, Doctor Strange is the most logical cameo by far as you'll see later.

Apprentice: A very young White Tiger sent to him to train, played by that Latina girl in the full house sequel series to keep things in house and cheap.

Blade vs Dracula. 70's Marvel Dracula, this is why Doc Strange fits in.

Remy from House of Cards plays Blade.
>>
>>80864956
>Casting Chiwetel Ejiofor in the title role. ( Or Idris Elba)

They're already cast as Baron Mordo and Heimdall.

Daniel Kaluuya, Demore Barnes, John Boyega, Ato Essandoh, David Oyelowo, they're all viable.
>>
>>80865228
>Remy from House of Cards plays Blade.

Mahershala Ali was already cast as Cottonmouth in Luke Cage.
>>
>>80860623
Cast Laurence Mason as blade and Jada Pinkett smith as the apprentice. Either involve shield or howling commandos plus Dracula kills hellsing/youngest hellsing appears as third party badass
>>
Netflix Series

Cameo: A scene where he's buying guns, after he walks out he bumps into frank and they share a nod

Apprentice: Elsa Bloodstone last in along line of monster hunters, is a total rookie who blade kinda takes under his wing, but they have a mutual disdain for each other.
>>
File: Tin-Tin1.gif (21 KB, 268x264) Image search: [Google]
Tin-Tin1.gif
21 KB, 268x264
Oh Laurence Mason was Tin Tin from the crow btw
>>
>>80865403

Aw shit.

Umm...anyone know some fit black actor, young, not the guy from the fantastic four movie please?
>>
File: superthumb.png (87 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.png
87 KB, 300x250
Blade is and old man now, played by Morgan Freeman. He's now more in a Whistler style suppoting role, but he actually goes on missions. No ninja flips for him, just guns, and good old fashion Van Helsing style vamp hunting.
Being old, and realizing his time is up, he's about to hang up his sword for good and leave vamp hunting to the younger NightStalkers, when he comes across the daughter he never he had who exhibits the same Daywalker abilities as he does.
She's Blasian and a librarian, who is inexperience and unsure of her own abilities. Now with her long lost father guiding her, this duo will push back the forces of Evil, along with the mysterious Alucard, who's had his eye on her for sometime now.
>>
>>80865554
>Umm...anyone know some fit black actor

see
>>80865346
>>
>>80861391
I would make the death a feint, with an apprentice pulling off a big kill in act 3.
>>
We're getting Blade Netflix show, right? Right?
>>
>>80860623
Honestly I hate it when people cast "known" actors in small projects, but Michael Jai White has a small profile and the acting talent to where I think it's perfectly plausible for him to star in it.

For the cameo? Jessica Jones and Luke Cage eating Chinese food while Blade chases a vampire through the city.

Apprentice? X-23. She was created after they sold the rights, and I doubt their lawyers were so awful they sold the rights to all future possible characters. So she can't be a mutant, who cares.
>>
Classic costume, including the wooden knife.
>>
>>80865785
How does that top this? >>80865515
He looks boss as fuck
>>
>>80860623
>Travel back in time
>get the guy who played Shaft
>bring him to the present and have him play Blade
Who's the baddest Daywalker in town?
>>
>>80865903
Brandon Lee. Buffy. Hellsing. Alucard. Victoria Seras. Missing anyone?
>>
>>80865889
Well for one, Mason is like a million years old.

I love him, but vampires aren't supposed to age.
>>
>>80865932
Throwing Alucard in there is basically cheating.
>>
>>80865903
Oh wait I thought you said vampire killer my bad.
>>
>>80860623
Why are you making a /tv/ thread on /co/? Shouldn't you be asking what writer and artist we'd put on the series instead of who we'd cast?
>>
>>80865932
I said Daywalker, not Slayer.
What are you getting at?
>>
>NIGHTMARE MODE
>Apprentice has to be female
Elsa Bloodstone
>>
>>80865957
He's in his thirties. He doesn't look all that old anyway.
>>
>>80865971
Yeah thought slayer. That's all. Wait I think Seras was a daywalker if so you kinda can't beat big tittied police girls with blond hair.
>>
File: Ghostrider 5.jpg (727 KB, 1280x2007) Image search: [Google]
Ghostrider 5.jpg
727 KB, 1280x2007
>>80865970
Whoever did the art for this
>>
>>80866033
Yeah, you got me there.
>>
>>80865991
Lord Nikon, the guy who went to high school with Jennifer Aniston, is in his thirties?

Wat
>>
>>80866039
CB talking ghost rider? Man I miss the bike already.
>>
>>80866062
He really doesn't look his age. I actually know the guy. Kinda why I think he'd be good for it.
>>
File: Ghostrider 7.jpg (704 KB, 1280x2007) Image search: [Google]
Ghostrider 7.jpg
704 KB, 1280x2007
>>80866093
It's just the various ghostriders throughout history.
>>
>>80866039
That whole multiple Ghost Rider idea that Jason Aaron came up with was the best idea he had.
>>
>>80866127
That looks awesome.
>>
>>80865403
Not the same anon, but I like that news.
>>
>>80866128
>that Jason Aaron came up
I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>80866128
I concur. But it makes ghost Rider like the supernatural version of the symbiote from spiderman.
>>
>>80866033
Seras was def a daywalker.
>>
>>80860623
>cant cast Snipes as Blade
I quit and I'm taking everyone on the production team with me
>>
>>80866217
Thanks it's been a minute since I last binges on hellsing. But dear God is she fucking perfect.
>>
File: 1411333713000.png (142 KB, 296x261) Image search: [Google]
1411333713000.png
142 KB, 296x261
>>80860623
>you can't cast Snipes as Blade
then why even make a blade movie?
>>
Where does one start with Blade?
>>
>>80866705
snipes is old and busted now
we need better nigs
>>
>>80867492
there's no better nigs, and jail probably made him even more tough and aggressive
>>
>>80867647
If only because he couldn't get blazed 24/7.
>>
>>80860702
>>80860623
>>80860755
>>80864787
>>80865228

Blade needs samples of blood from all of Draculas direct children to help Strange cast the spell to rid the world of vampire . This leads to a brief sequence where Fury hooks him up with Fitz/simmons so they can chase down Betsy The Hell cow.
>>
Netflix show when
>>
File: HardTime1.png (58 KB, 190x184) Image search: [Google]
HardTime1.png
58 KB, 190x184
>>80860623
Okay, I wou...

Bullshit
>>
John Boyega

Blade will be introduced in the Dr. Strange movie. In the stinger Strange will be fighting a vampire cult. Where vampires and human lackies are trying to summon vampire deity. Strange will enter the ritual room to see Blade just finishing off the last vampire.

In the first MCU Blade movie. He will be fighting a HYDRA plot(everything is HYDRA in MCU) to create vampire soldiers. Villains will be the Department of Occult Armaments.
>>
>ctrl+f
>Only 2 ( T W O ) mentions of Idris Elba
Shame, /co/.
>>
Steve Carell in black face awkwardly stumbles through adventures hunting vampires.
As far as cameos go:
He bumps into daredevil who can't tell that he's a white guy or he goes to a bathroom and tries washing off the black paint and runs into ant man.
>>
>>80860623

Fuck all of this shit.

>I'd bring back Snipes and Kristofferson
>Blade Trinity never happened
>I'd make the story about some Vampire Mafia type motherfuckers that run a blood trade and own a shit ton nightclubs and have drugs that boost their Vampireness or some shit
>I'd bring back THAT FUCKING TECHNO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6UXQ_9IRo8
>Kung Fu
>Swords and Guns and shit
>Not in the MCU at all
>BLADE TRINITY NEVER HAPPENED
>>
>>80870630
>Shame, /co/.

Elba is already Heimdall in the Thor films.
>>
>>80864787

I'd pay serious money to see this.
>>
>>80871460
>I'd bring back THAT FUCKING TECHNO
Fuck yes niggs
>>
>>80871460
This will never not be good.

>that one vampire slayer level with the dance club that pumped this over the speakers
>>
>>80870630
I feel like he's too big. Idris Elba's fucking colossal.
>>
>>80867647
>more aggressive than he was in Blade: Trinity
Terrifying.
>>
File: john and the kids.jpg (55 KB, 474x594) Image search: [Google]
john and the kids.jpg
55 KB, 474x594
I've got the perfect guy for the part.
Young. Talented. Humble. Beloved. And he;s already worked for Marvel's parent company before.
>>
>>80864310
If it was basically just his 30 Rock character but also a vampire hunter I think you might have a blockbuster on your hands.
>>
>>80874327
I love how quickly everyone did a 180 on him once the movie actually came out.
>>
>>80874741
It's almost like they hadn't seen his great performance Attack the Block, a performance that both he and Abrams are on the record as stating had gotten him the job as Finn in the first place, and instead were just attacking him for having the gall to be born black.

But that can't be it.
>>
>>80874839
>expecting /tv/ to watch films
Honestly, they'd still be here shitting up the place if that movie hadn't been so terrible.
>>
>>80860623
>nightmare mode
but I liked the canned concept of his preppy daughter having to buckle up and learn to get her hands dirty
>>
>>80875047
Whether you love or hate the movie everybody knows that FN-2187 was the best character in the movie. In reality he should have been the primary main character but all that Jedi and gurl power shit had to get added.
>>
>>80875106
I'd say Han Solo was, but he wasn't too far behind.

I just don't think the character really fit in "Star Wars". The humor felt more like gags than anything, but maybe I'm just sour about it.
>>
>>80864787
I'm in
>>
>>80860623
I will never understand what anyone finds appealing about Blade. Its all so generic and forgettable.
>>
File: Ghostrider 4.jpg (778 KB, 1280x2007) Image search: [Google]
Ghostrider 4.jpg
778 KB, 1280x2007
>>80866168
It is awesome.
>>
>>80875260
That's hindsight talking. Blade 1 in 1998 was a revelation. Even the fucking Matrix bit off of it's style. Never mind Van Hellsing, Underworld and all those other black coat action movies from the late 90s and early 2000s. Calling Blade generic is like calling Shrek generic just because every animated movie for 5 years afterward was trying to copy it.
>>
>>80875429
>Seinfeld is Unfunny

I agree, but you must remember that most of /co/ was born after Blade came out.
>>
>>80875332
Midget Ghost Rider!! My fucking sides man. And he's Irish oh fuck man. Lol
>>
>>80874327
Yeah, John Boyega is the only black male actor under 40 I know, too. Well, besides Will Smith's kid...
>>
File: shig.jpg (93 KB, 738x560) Image search: [Google]
shig.jpg
93 KB, 738x560
>>80864443
>implying the 90s are over
>>
>>80877484
You didn't see Creed with Michael B. Jordan? Or any movies with Chiwetel Ejiofor? Or Daniel Kaluuya? They're all under 40.
>>
>>80874327
Such a shame, he's such a big Marvel fan too and I remember and interview where he said he would have dropped everything to play Black Panther.
>>
>>80878598
It's for the best. he can't exactly be filming Black Panther when he's off doing Star Wars Episodes 7-9. Besides, he's already a star because of this series let some other actor get a star role like Black Panther.
>>
Netflix Series

Cameo:Night Nurse and maybe Strange.

Apprentice:Elsa Bloodstone. Not really an Apprentice but maybe a partner of some kind along with Whistler.

Don't really care about the plot or casting. Needs to end with some kind of tease of Ghost Rider.
>>
>>80874327
eh too young to be Blade if you ask me. we need Blade to be in his prime as a Hunter.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.