[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BvS SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9
File: 2.jpg (593 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
593 KB, 1382x2048
Sounds good?

Two years after the Kryptonian invasion, Clark Kent (Henry Cavill) continues protecting the world as Superman, but his destructive battle in Metropolis, which led to mass casualties and widespread property damage, has made him a controversial figure, whom many blame for the catastrophe, among them billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck), who secretly defends Gotham City as Batman, and whose methods have become increasingly violent after the death of his partner, Robin. Kent believes Batman to be a dangerous vigilante, but his attempts to expose him through the Daily Planet newspaper are stonewalled by editor-in-chief Perry White (Laurence Fishburne).

Superman causes an international incident by rescuing his girlfriend, Lois Lane (Amy Adams), who was in Africa investigating advanced military-grade weaponry that is being supplied to terrorist organizations, promption Senator Caroline Finch (Holly Hunter) to summon him to testify before a Congress hearing on Washington, D.C. She approaches technology mogul Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisemberg) to create a counter-measure against Superman, and Luthor arranges for samples of Kryptonite salvaged from the blast radius of Zod's failed terraforming attempt in the Indian Ocean to be brought to Metropolis, in exchange for access to Zod's corpse and the Kryptonian scout ship salvaged from the battle in Metropolis. They also recruit accountant Wallace Keefe (Scoot McNairy), who blames Superman for the loss of his legs, to testify in their favor during the hearing.

Wayne attends a party promoted by Luthor in order to retrieve data from LexCorp's mainframe, but while he's discussing the validity of Batman's actions with Kent, the device is stolen by mysterious antiques dealer Diana Prince (Gal Gadot), though Wayne later retrieves it from her.
>>
File: 1.jpg (664 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
664 KB, 1382x2048
Upon decrypting the data, he finds out about Luthor's experiments with Kryptonite and his ongoing investigation on metahumans, among them Diana, an immortal Amazonian warrior, speedster Barry Allen (Ezra Miller), atlantean Arthur Curry (Jason Momoa) and cyborg Victor Stone (Ray Fisher). Wayne then experiences visions of a post-apocalyptic world ruled by Superman, and is alerted by a time-displaced Allen that a woman's survival is instrumental to prevent the nightmarish outcome, which further fuels Wayne's rage at Superman. He intercepts a LexCorp convey transporting the Kryptonite shipment, but is unable to steal it due to Superman's intervention. Meanwhile, Finch finds out about Luthor's plan to use the Genesis Chamber aboard the scout ship to create a living weapon against Superman.

At the Congress hearing, while Superman is debating his role in the world with Finch, Luthor detonates a bomb embedded in Keefe's wheelchair, killing all therein and further damaging Superman's public image. Batman then steals Kryptonite to create weapons against Superman, while Luthor kidnaps Superman's mother, Martha Kent (Diane Lane). Lois is captured while pursuing a lead that connects Luthor to the weapons supplies and used to lure Superman into LexCorp Tower, where Luthor gives Superman an hour to fight Batman to the death before Martha is executed.
>>
File: 3.jpg (664 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
664 KB, 1382x2048
Superman confronts Batman in an abandoned building, but is disabled by Kryptonite and beaten. As Batman prepares to impale him with a Kryptonite spear, Superman pleads for him to save his mother, and when Lois arrives to reveal the truth, Batman leaves to rescue Martha, while Superman confronts Luthor, who unleashes his monster, Doomsday, into Metropolis. Superman takes it to the abandoned Stryker's Island, where he battles it aided by Batman and an arriving Diana, but Doomsday only becomes more powerful with each attempt to destroy it. Superman then retrieves the Kryptonite spear, weakening himself in the process, and sacrifices himself to impale Doomsday with it, while Doomsday fatally stabs him with his spikes, mutually killing one another.

Luthor is arrested once Lois exposes his illegal activities, and Batman confronts him in prison, where Luthor gloats about turning the scout ship into a beacon to lure other extraterrestrial enemies to Earth.

After Superman's funeral, Wayne voices his plans to assemble a team of metahumans consisted of himself, Diana, Allen, Curry and Stone to protect Earth in Superman's absence. After the mourners have departed, however, an increasingly stronger heartbeat begins echoing from Superman's grave.
>>
anon, how do you know all of this?
>>
>>80907393
His ass /watching trailers and interviews
>>
>>80907393
Because the movie's out already?
>>
>>80907503
It's not.
>>
Sounds plausible, in any case the premiere is happening right now in Mexico City so spoilers should be out pretty soon
>>
What about GL?? Any info? Thx
>>
>>80907320
Wait, why does Lex want Superman to fight Batman instead of Doomsday?
>>
>>80907340
>after three days, he rises from his tomb

fuck this shit
>>
Sounds like absolute shit.
>>
>>80907285
>>80907320
>>80907340
How can Marvel compete?
Civil War looks lame as fuck.
>>
File: bravo snyder.gif (4 MB, 245x242) Image search: [Google]
bravo snyder.gif
4 MB, 245x242
>Lex knows Superman and Batman's secret identities
>Ma Kent gets kidnapped by Lex
>Batman beats Superman and stops fighting because Superman said he's gotta save his mum
>all the justice league setup is incredibly shoehorned in
>the knightmare scenes completely halt the plot and feel disconnected from the rest of the movie
>Superman dies killing Doomsday only for his grave to start shuffling around at the end

BvS sounds like fucking garbage, I don't even want to see Justice League now.
>>
>>80907990
Stop.

Not here.
>>
>>80907869
Plan A, B, C, I guess?
>>
>>80907990
>company war neckbeards
>>
I'll believe it when I see it, sounds way too messy to be legit. Especially that ending sounding like league of extraordinary gentlemen.
>>
>>80907869
having a "normal human" do it is more in keeping with Lex's worldview. Man should and will surpass gods in his mind.
>>
>believing SHH

How many stupid ass synposis are we up to now?
>>
>>80907285
*balds*
>>
>>80907869
He hates both and wants them to destroy each other.
>>
>>80908408
Alot but they're all the same.
>>
>>80908438
Why does he hate Batman?
At least in the thing OP wrote it seems like Batman and Lex ignore each other until Lex pits them one against the other.
>>
>>80908352
Lex doesn't have the "Superman is detrimental to Humanity's evolution" in the movie, apparently.
>>
I believe EVERYTHING we've heard is both half truths and full out lies. This shit is still tight lipped
>>
>>80908460
Lex is jealous of him. He likes to destroy men more powerful than him for his own amusement and self-satisfaction.
>>
>>80908524
>>80908408
>>80907457
>This much denial
>>
>>80908614
Every leaked synopsis is different from the last so far. Why do you suddenly believe this one?
>>
>>80908579
Lex is not jealous of him, they are competitor.
>>
So superman and cap are both going to die in movies this year.
amazing
>>
>>80908684
Lex is jealous of all superheroes.
>>
>>80907869
he doesn't plan on batman winning
>>
>>80908713
And they will come back in the next film, lol.
>>
>>80907285

I hope this isn't it. Cause all this sounds like shit.
>>
I actually like this movie
Seems like a combo of dark knight returns,trinity, and death of superman
>>
>>80908003

This. It sounds like hot garbage.
>>
>>80908614
Its not denial, because everyone and their mother has their own version as to what happens in this damn film and there is little to no proof that makes this one any more legit.
>>
>>80908787
>dark knight returns

The book that mada Superman a villain? No, thank you
>>
>>80908774
I think Supes Ded part is legit, not convincing about the other part though.
>>
>>80908489
Pretty sure he does.

https://youtu.be/C1w6U_fJPVQ?t=1m57s
>>
>>80907285

This movie reminded me of why i hate Batman so much.
>>
>>80908850
Heres the problem with that, the leaked pic doesnt tell us if its Knightmare or present day Superman. And I dont see the point of killing off current Superman if hes going to be revived by JL anyway
>>
>>80907967
So it must be true.
>>
Well some spic on leddit with actual proof is currently watching the movie, so we'll know soon enough what's true.
>>
>In this version, Lex loves Aliens. Even invites more to our planet in the end. STUPID.
>>
I mean. I don't mind spoilers.
But this.
This didn't even try.
Write better garbage, OP.
>>
> thread is just a bunch of people saying it sounds like shit.

It's a Zack Snyder movie. If you expected it to be good then you need help
>>
>>80908982
Oh look, another anon who doesn't think it'll be good just because Snyder.

>get out, you predictable twat
>>
>>80908933
Well hopefully it can clear this shit up, because we're short of a bigfoot posed blurry batman pic
>>
Gonna go finish up Daredevil with hopes that when I'm done this guy will start leaking real spoilers.
>>
Also, Clark remembers an anecdote shared by his father about actions having consequences, with a young Jonathan diverting water from a flood to save his farm, only to learn he accidentally diverted it to a neighboring farm and drowned all the horses.
>>
>>80908982
Don't help shills faggot
>>
>>80909112
These are the real spoilers.
>>
>>80908982
I expect it to be decent just like your average capeshit film, anon.
>>
>>80909171
Proof?
>>
>>80908300
Oh shit, I knew the ending reminded me of something bad.
>>
File: kek.jpg (163 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
163 KB, 600x400
>>80909140

Holy Shit! It's almost as if WB was trying it's damn hardest to make everything and everyone related to Superman, incompetent.
>>
>>80909171
Riiiight just like that other one that claimed Lex had drones. Point is we still know jack for certain
>>
>>80909171

the spoilers don't even mention any alfred moments.
>>
>>80909349
It's condensed, but in the original leak it's mentioned he calls Bruce out on his bullshit, hacks, medicates, remote-controls the Batwing and is the one that figures out Martha's location.
>>
>>80907320
If Luthor wanted Superman to fight Batman to the death then why does Superman entreat Batman to knock it off by pleadingly telling Bats "If I wanted it you'd be dead"?
>>
>>80909494

Because the movie is fucking shit, anon
>>
Questions:

1) How does decrypting lex's info start the knightmare vision, that transition sounds odd?

2) If Supes would be dead before he could save Ma Kent, how would that start the knightmare future?
He doesn't know she's dead because he died first
>>
>>80909494
Because Superman no longer wants to be a Man of Murder.
>>
>>80909494
Because he's a good guy unlike a freak like Bat or psycho like Lex?
>>
I think the other leak regarding the knightmare trigger sounds more legit. The one where touching hades helmet triggers a vision of a war to come
>>
>>80909579
That makes even less sense considering Lex is supposedly blackmailing Superman into killing Batman. If that were the case he wouldn't be entreating Batman to stop attacking and he'd just try to kill or fake kill Batman.
>>
>>80909616
No, that is fake.
>>
>>80909650
He's trying to fake kill by telling Batman to stay down.
>>
>>80909545
Apparently it just starts and feels rather jarring.

The idea is that Luthor killing Martha causes Superman to become a tyrant and leaves Earth unprotected to Darkseid. Batman changes the future by saving her.
>>
>>80909665
Not saying it was true, but it sounds more plausible than Bruce opening a file, getting the whammy, and going "huh, that was weird". Plus this leak seems off considering it was stated Victor didnt have the accident yet
>>
>>80909809

... This sounds more and more stupid with every post.
>>
>>80910104
It's a Snyder movie you dolt
>>
I honestly wish the knightmare world was a vision Diana had. It'd make her intervention make more sense if she was in a 'done with mans world' state when the movie begins.

Also what Lex knows everyones identity....god cape movies fucking hate secret identities these days.
>>
>>80910519

Hey, fuck you buddy. I had hope.
>>
>>80910640
That's dumb
It's a Snyder movie
>>
>All these superherous coming out of nowhere with only one movie as set up
DC can you do anything right?
>>
>>80911460
>>80910727
>>80910519

Bet you guys are the ones that whined Man of Steel having too much action. Snyder is BASED as fuck. The visuals are amazing. Go back to reading comics without looking at the art.
>>
I'm actually more hyped for the movie now after hearing the spoilers. It sounds like an actual epic scope Morrisonesque DC story not just Warner's usual dumb studio exec shit.
>>
>>80911719
You must be a huge fan of youngblood and savage dragon huh?
>>
Who here is seeing it monday

if so i wish plague upon your houses you lucky bastards
>>
>>80909809

At the Congress hearing, while Superman is debating his role in the world with Finch, Luthor detonates a bomb embedded in Keefe's wheelchair, killing all therein and further damaging Superman's public image.

I hope this is true so I can hear all the WHAT THE FUCK's from the opening night audience.

Does Lex really have a reason to be this insane though?
>>
>>80911997
He simply said comic books and movies that based on it always have a shit plot.
>>
>>80912107

Meant to quote

>>80907320
>>
>>80907320
At the Congress hearing, while Superman is debating his role in the world with Finch, Luthor detonates a bomb embedded in Keefe's wheelchair, killing all therein and further damaging Superman's public image.
Holy shit theres actually leaked footage of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM1gEZXzunI
>>
>>80911997

You are exaggerating anon. YoungBlood and Savage Dragon are extreme. Those properties would not have beautiful hans zimmer soundtrack.
>>
Regardless if these are legit or not I like the explanation for the bat brand
>>
What is up with dat knightmare though
>>
>>80912239
Thats something they have in common with Man of Steel then. Because that is some of Hans Zimmers most forgettable work.
>>
So question: I've seen some people say this is true because the Kevin Costner is mentioned and he's listed on IMDB. Ok fine. But Kahina the Seer is also listed on IMDB and I haven't seen any mention of her in any of these leaks. Why add in a character that can have visions of the future and not use her to show the Knightmare scene? Doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
>>80912357
cos they wanna big batman jerk off fest.
>>
>>80912355

did you just say Man of Steel's theme song is forgettable? I'm going to just move on because you must be trollin.
>>
>>80911719
>being this much of a drone
>>
>>80912357
Because these leaks are all shit bait, son
>>
>>80908003
>I don't even want to see Justice League now.

You're still going to see it.
>>
>>80912107
He just is.
>>
>>80912357
Because it's not Kahina the Seer. Just a woman named "Kahina".
>>
>>80907285

This movie is the beggining of the BCU
>>
>>80919815
American Alien was right, they milked Bruce a little too much
>>
>>80907285
The only spoiler I wanna know. Was it Jason Todd? The suit that is. Not the retarded rumor that the Joker is Jason.
>>
>>80919949
They don't reveal who it is.
>>
>>80919949
it was Tim
>>
>>80918201
Yeah, on Putlocker
>>
>>80909042
I liked Man of Steel, but this is just an all over the place mess.

>>80909160
How is he helping shills if he's saying the movie is bad?
and fuck you tripfag and namefag

>>80909177
Then you're in for a disappointment.
>>
>>80908003
Please tell me you're making this up.
>>
i think knightmare vision would been great if it first appear in the beginning in the film. the audience would be shock and confuse. it would been even more great if they didn't even promote it in the trailers. the end would be bruce waking up in weird dream
>>
>>80907765
It is in some countries
>>
>>80923154
It released in Mexico, anon.
It's all true.
>>
File: 1457307064323.jpg (81 KB, 625x774) Image search: [Google]
1457307064323.jpg
81 KB, 625x774
>>80908003
>Lois and Lex can figure out Superman's identity but Batman struggles to imagine that he may have a family, despite the fact that Zod in MoS openly revealed he had a secret life on Earth
>>
So let me understand this correctly.

This movie is

Death of Superman + Dark Knight Returns + The Justice Lords Episodes + the Darksied saga in the old Superman cartoon?

Wow.
>>
>>80923332
In other words: an all-over-the-place mess
>>
>>80923408
No, sounds like its good if it has good flow.
>>
>>80923332
Don't forget COIE Flash showing up in Bruce's house for a sec
>>
>>80923436
...Did you even read the spoilers?
>>
>>80923464
Nope.

I'm going into the movie blind.

No trailers
No spoilers

No nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 615x456
>>80923473
Why are you in the spoilers thread then?
>>
>>80923473
>I'm going into the movie blind.
And you'll go out literally blind
>>
File: 0 (1).jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0 (1).jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>80923519
>>80923522
It is going to be the only movie worth seeing this year!
>>
>>80923535
You poor little thing, setting yourself up for a miserable year like that.
>>
>>80907340
It sounded plausible up until this:

>Superman confronts Batman in an abandoned building, but is disabled by Kryptonite and beaten. As Batman prepares to impale him with a Kryptonite spear, Superman pleads for him to save

>Snyder: "He’s just gonna get pummeled like a pinata.”

Followed by:
>After Superman's funeral, Wayne voices his plans to assemble a team of metahumans consisted of himself, Diana, Allen, Curry and Stone to protect Earth in Superman's absence

/co/ has believed literally everything. /co/ demonstrated some skepticism towards a tripfag named "My Girlfriend's Fat But Gives Good Head," who said his girlfriend works at WETA, only to end up believing him, as well. And the synopsis was completely different from this one.
>>
>>80923661
I don't understand why it doesn't sound plausible.
>>
>>80923202
Not until to day.
>>
>>80923743
It premiered yesterday in sombreroland and last week in China
>>
>>80908863
Would you like a splinter along with that stick up your ass?
>>
>Lex calls other aliens to invade Earth just because he hates Superman

DROPPED
>>
File: SupermanElijahWood[1].jpg (138 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
SupermanElijahWood[1].jpg
138 KB, 580x300
>>
>>80923661
see
>>80923205
>>
>>80912191
wow. That was edgy.
>>
>>80909140
Jesus, was John Hercules diverting the Alpheus and Peneus rivers? How can one man stop a flood that drowns horses and, if it wasn't a big flood, how did it kill the horses? For fuck's sake this is horrendous writing.
>>
>>80907953
it plays into the ending of the TDKR
>>
>>80908300
>>80909241

>>80924456
>>
>>80924456
I... what? How the hell does a shameless, artless Jesus parallel that was made obnoxiously blatant because Snyder mistook people's indifference towards the bland symbolism of MoS for lack of understanding of it relate or compare in any way to a plot convolution which Bruce Wayne used to separate himself from Batman by killing the latter while preserving the former? Which was the exact opposite of a Jesus narrative because the entire point of Jesus's rising was that the was SEEN rising, but then departed from the Earth. Whereas Bruce Wayne was never meant to be seen by anyone other than Alfred, but yet continued to walk the Earth.
>>
>>80907393
he ,made up like half of it since guyborg probably isnt in the movie so you can assume speeds isnt either ect

its just bowel movement and derp man with a late cameo of wonder bra
>>
>>80924584
No, you faggot. At the end of TDKR Ckark is at Bruce's funeral, starts to walk away and then hears a heart beat. They just flipped it for the movie.
>>
>>80924584
at the end of The Dark Knight Returns
Bruce's heartbeat is slowly speeding up again and Superman hears it
>>
>>80924655
Oh Returns. I thought you meant Rises.
>>
>>80924693
Fuck Nolan for naming his movie that and hijacking the acronym.
>>
>>80923871
Hasn't Lex called Brainiac to Earth a couple times?
>>
>>80907285
Honestly this all sound so horrible wtf
>>
>>80924456
>the TDKR
>the the Dark Knight Returns
>>
>>80924852
Don't know, but if he did it's because he had his own plans to take them out too after he gets what he wants

This Lex however seems like just a psycho

Anyway... it doesn't even make sense if Superman dies
I can't think of any reason he would lure more aliens to Earth if Superman is out of the equation, or at least is what Lex thinks
>>
>>80926861
He does it before Superman dies.
>>
>>80908300
>not reminiding you of TDKR
>>
>>80924796
Returns was always "DKR", people usually only include the T for Rises.
>>
>>80925624
>Marvel Drone detected
>>
>>80925624

It is. Nothing but a Batgod wankfest. Honestly, this movie will make a lot of people give up on capeshit.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.