[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no Legends of Tomorrow this week >no Flash this week >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
>no Legends of Tomorrow this week
>no Flash this week
>no Arrow this week
The fuck to do this week? CW thread.
>>
>>80858564
>The fuck to do this week?
Watch Daredevil. Season 2 is out today
>>
File: felicity uchiha.png (939 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
felicity uchiha.png
939 KB, 1280x720
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Felicity Megan "Overwatch" Smoak? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about Kord Industries Felicity Smoak. I’m not talking about IT support for Queen Consolidated Felicity Smoak either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Walter Steele's personal private investigator Felicity Smoak who then later on becomes apart of Team Arrow. I'm talking about CEO of Palmer Tech Felicity Smoak with the Atom suit (with the shrinking abilities and being capable of breathing in space and flight), equipped with her spinal implant, a loaded laptop, control of the city's mainframes and security systems, with Calculator’s DNA implanted in her so she has expert hacking abilities and can perform engineering feats while being an expert in computer tech and being team support.
>>
>>80858564
watch daredevil s2 and play Frank Simulator 2005
>>
>>80858600
You need at a lot more if you're trying to do the copypasta.

But is there anyone that could beat Barry Allen?
And I’m not talking about just Flash Barry. I’m talking about Fully Charged Barry Allen connected with the Speedforce and fully immersed and having become one with it. After having received his blue lantern power ring gaining him access to the emotional spectrum of the universe tapping into all hope and the blue light, the most powerful of the lantern lights capable of reaching charges over 100% to the heights in the 1000s and changing dying stars into new blue suns. All the while having access to his cosmic treadmill with which he can run at such extreme speeds that it allows him to travel through time to any point in history or the future altering the reality and timeline of not just his universe but of 52 separate universe across the multiverse several of which he has traveled to by vibrating himself to such speeds that he becomes one with the molecular vibration of the universe and slide between universes at will. And keep in mind that his blue ring allows him to tap into hope inspiring the whole collective people of the earth to grant him their energy and speed force power bringing to such speeds that he can outrun even instantaneous teleportation, death itself and even The Flash who is universally considered to be the fastest many alive. All this time using his speed to read entire librarys and the internet obtaining the collective knowledge of man kind and able to spout off millions of Flash Facts to any and all questions. An infinite number of Flash Facts that is to accompany his infinite mass punch, a punch which reaches infinite mass upon impact and produces infinite energy according to the simple equation E=mc^2, and that's a Flash Fact.
>>
>>80858600
>Let alone defeat her.
Viewers, if they stop watching the show, then her powers will fade.
>>
>>80858600
Not nearly long enough for the Madara pasta. Put in more work next time.
>>
>>80858564
>The fuck to do this week?

Prepare your body for next week when there's a new DC show on almost each week day PLUS the Batman v Superman premiere. And then there's Supergirl/Flash crossover taking place the next week.
>>
File: 1457492199996.jpg (321 KB, 1024x1095) Image search: [Google]
1457492199996.jpg
321 KB, 1024x1095
Hi!
>>
>>80859318
Season 5 Intro
>My name is Felicity Smoak
>After 4 years of carrying this team of loser males and patriarchy defenders I decided to save this city
>I am Non-Gender Biased Colour Arrow
>>
>>80858564
Watch Daredevil
>>
>>80858564
You FRANK some FRANK while you FRANK
>>
>>80858600
What if i just fired a deadly bullet headed for her head?
>>
File: alg-hitler-jpg.jpg (56 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
alg-hitler-jpg.jpg
56 KB, 970x724
>>80859437
That's bad...
>>
File: 55372476_p0.jpg (228 KB, 900x1357) Image search: [Google]
55372476_p0.jpg
228 KB, 900x1357
>>80858564
Frankly, I'm surprised you don't have a backup.
>>
>>80858564
HOLY SHIT! Just saw Flash, and christ!! How the fuck does a really stretched comic show manage to be so GOAT!!?? S2 on netflix when?
>>
>>80858564
>'Did I ever tell you I used to be a barista?'
>>
>>80858564
Watch Gotham
It's the best DC show
>>
File: 1456289161507.png (474 KB, 903x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456289161507.png
474 KB, 903x1080
shitpost about our waifus
>>
>>80858624
>play Frank Simulator 2005
>torture criminals
>bonus points
>kill criminals after you torture them
>lose points
Shit game.
>>
>>80864493
I count 3 huge zits poorly covered by makeup on her right cheek alone.
>>
>>80864493
I liked her a lot more in season 1. My opinion of her dropped a lot with how quickly she was all up on Jay.
>>
>>80864567
>not liking your human waifu with human acne
it turns me on tbqh
>>80864576
the killer frost was the redemption. Plus we had been waiting on it for so long
>>
>>80864630
>the killer frost was the redemption. Plus we had been waiting on it for so long
Yeah but that was an alternate universe.
>>
>>80864765
Still Caitlin. I love all forms of Caitlin.
>>
It's fine, next week is the DC week to end all DC week
>>
>>80861511
No, this is a fascinating and new bit of character information.
>>
>>80864493
Caitlin, Sara, Nyssa, and badass Season 4 Thea are all God tier waifus
>>
>>80865163
>Forgetting about based Patty
Even though at the end she started playing games, Barry put her through some shit up to that point so it's understandable.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.