[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well? :patrice:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: whowouldwin.png (1 MB, 1113x2000) Image search: [Google]
whowouldwin.png
1 MB, 1113x2000
Well? :patrice:
>>
brock lesnar doesn't really belong here, it clearly says comics & cartoons at the top of the page....

probably super ttgl though
>>
>>80858386
he isn't anymore out of place than haruhi, gurenn lagann, sonic, sora, and sephiroth. In other words, ur wrong geek. Batman has this in the bag btw
>>
File: 1441140125807.jpg (69 KB, 502x471) Image search: [Google]
1441140125807.jpg
69 KB, 502x471
>>80858264
Who would win fights are always stupid because people always act like whoever's "stronger" is gonna win. But you should know by now that that's bullshit. We've all clearly read enough fiction to know that in a scenario like this, anything can happen and anyone can potentially come out on top because these people don't really exist, and aren't really fighting the outcome has to be written by somebody. In the end feats don't add up to a hill of beans because the winner is, and always will be "the one the writer decides should win". But really no matter who wins, a majority of people lose because for every one person who's happy because they're favorite character won there's seventeen people pissed because they're favorite lost.

final answer: 1 out of 18 fans win
fuck you
>>
File: 1452278835586.gif (3 MB, 304x376) Image search: [Google]
1452278835586.gif
3 MB, 304x376
>>80858264
Sonic, he gives everyone else cancer and outruns them until they die from it.
>>
Do any of those other fighters have Paul Fucking Heyman in their corner?

No?

Then the fight goes to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLESNAR.
>>
w-why would you give batman all that stu-WHY WOULD YOU GIVE DOOM ALL THAT STUFF?

all aliens across every series??? all of them?

there are some POWER gaps in this chart

but it basically goes
doom recreates
batman superman an sora some how remembers or gains their memories due to some unexplained shit
they team up face down the others defeat and/or/ recruit and goes to face down against uber doom when out of the fucking blue team gurran pops up out of the fucking blue for a cosmic battle

doom fights the heroes on two fronts loses and Haruhi ben and yahweh re-order the multiverse putting everything back in its place
>>
>>80858264
Why does Doom have all that shit?
Anyway, the fight is going to go to

>Doom
>Goku
>Superman
>Batman
>Sonic

Definitely one of those guys
>>
>>80858264
This is fucking stupid.

this is actively fucking cancer.

take this shit to /b/
>>
Super ttgl basically runs on the power of FIGHTING SPIRIT and BELIEF YOU CAN WIN, also it's literally like universal sized. So I think it has this one.
>>
>anti-life equation

gee i wonder
>>
>>80859117
good post

I think it goes Doom>Bats>Supes. Red gets turned to paste before he can summon arceus and thus loses.
>>
>>80859584
who do u think wins tho?

Also I feel TTGL is bein overrated, Doom for whatever reason has the power of Galactus who already can beat TTGL handily. Adding the IG just makes it overkill
>>
>>80858264
Take STTGL out of that. It's not fair top use in vs threads. It literally can't lose, it canonically can succeed when it has a 0% chance of doing so, and no argument can be made against it because it doesn't even follow basic logic.
>>
>>80858988
Was gonna go with Doom but this reminded me that Super Brock has Paul Heyman representing him. Brock takes it, easy.
>>
>>80858264

Pre-Crisis Superman was just utterly ridiculous and, besides being utterly invulnerable to anything but magic and kryptonite, basically create superpowers at will.

After him, Saitama is basically a fighting manga character powered by the Toon Force.
>>
>>80859717
I love how the writers just made powers up for Supes as they went along. I always found that utterly hilarious, like him being able to mindfuck some alien trying to mindfuck him.
>>
>>80858264
Probably Haruhi. Most of the others are just super strong/super good fighters, but she's a full-on reality warper.
>>
OPM is a character based on the joke that he always wins with very little effort on his part.
If we are to follow that rule then he wins eventually, no matter what. If the joke isn't applicable then Yahweh or Harui would win due to reality shaping.
>>
I'm thinking this fight comes down to the reality-warpers so that would be
>Doom w/Infinity Gauntlet
>Yahweh
>Haruhi
>TTGL

Honestly Yahweh isn't in the same league as the others so he's out. Of the rest Doom would normally be the biggest threat but TTGL showed they can escape the Anti-Spiral's lotus eater machine so I'm thinking that means they can no sell the other's reality warping powers. So TTGL it is then
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.