[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Pixar movies do you want to see a in crossover film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: llik.jpg (81 KB, 625x659) Image search: [Google]
llik.jpg
81 KB, 625x659
Which Pixar movies do you want to see a in crossover film?
>>
>>80741674

Inside Out is a really awkward one to do any crossovers with, seeing as the emotions can't leave Riley and therefore can't really interact with the wider story. you'd just end up with "X movie with commentary from the emotions" at best the result would be a five hour movie of say, Ratatouille with two hours of that movie being inside Linguini's head, with his emotions having some kind of tangential subplot. Inside Out is simply a logistical nightmare for crossovers.

For my choice, I think Toy Story/Monsters inc would be great. Imagine it: the toys see a monster come through the door and follow it through and then hijinks ensue with Woody and the gang trying to get back to their door while possibly foiling a monster plot or something. Could be all kinds of great.
>>
A IO/TS crossover does have potential to be interesting but not successful. How would the toys and emotions even interact? Would Andy need to have his own pair of emotions to work? And even then, Andy has zero clue that toys are not truly inanimate because the toys never show it. I just can't see this working.
>>
>>80741932
Not OP but i can see it working like this
>story about emotions inside little boy/girl's head (could be either Riley, Andy or whatever)
>kid would play a lot with toys, to the point of the imaginated roles she gave them becoming solid inside her mind
>emotions go in a quest
>find land filled with "imaginary friends"
>receive help from living, almost sentient versions of toys
>>
Wreck-It Ralph and Toy Story sharing a setting would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>80741965
how the fuck would that even work?
>>
>>80741974

the only way that could work would be if somebody ripped the ROM for WIR and the Toy Story 2 PS1 game and the characters from each game were interactin in somebody's hard drive, though I can understand anon's logic.
>>
File: Riley_Anderson.png (482 KB, 511x710) Image search: [Google]
Riley_Anderson.png
482 KB, 511x710
ITS RILEY TIME
>>
>>80741674
I forgot how much Pixar makes kids look like little creepy soulless fuckers.
>>
>>80741674
Do the toys have emotions in their heads too?
>>
O I N K
>>
>>80741674
I want Riley to meet Russel. And they can have sloppy, sloppy teenage sex. Pig-nose and fatty. A match made in heaven.

While Carl watches.

Imagine the emotions' commentary the whole time Riley's with Russel.
>>
>>80741965
>>80741974
DUH.

Disney INFINITY.
>>
File: 1418882780662.jpg (129 KB, 615x434) Image search: [Google]
1418882780662.jpg
129 KB, 615x434
>>80741932
>For my choice, I think Toy Story/Monsters inc would be great. Imagine it: the toys see a monster come through the door and follow it through and then hijinks ensue with Woody and the gang trying to get back to their door while possibly foiling a monster plot or something. Could be all kinds of great.
>>
>>80741674
I wouldn't particularly care for any crossover, really.
>>
File: riley_grin.png (3 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
riley_grin.png
3 MB, 1080x1080
Bump
>>
obligatory_pixarhate_shitposter.jpeg
>>
>>80741674
Riley/Andy OTP
I didn't know I needed this until now.
>>
>>80741674
>Adult Andy is an emotionally stunted manchild who molests Riley
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (156 KB, 338x345) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
156 KB, 338x345
>>80744936
>>80750090
>>
>>80742164
>>80749542
>>80750828
wtf is wrong with her nose?
>>
>>80744222
Holy shit, I didn't realize they had such pig noses until now.
>>
>>80741674

toy story / wall-e

Toys trying to find purpose on an earth abandoned by humans, until they realize they can become objects for the amusement of robots. Hijinks ensue as some toys think that if they are not humans they don't have to stay hidden, others would rather wait and see if humans come back, others want to just forget about robots and do their own thing, etc.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.