[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Know - For Kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: extreme ghostbusters.png (1 MB, 1057x768) Image search: [Google]
extreme ghostbusters.png
1 MB, 1057x768
Miss me yet?
>>
Not really, that show turned the pandering up to 11.
>>
man, i forgot shaggy became a ghostbuster
>>
>>80645640

Having a diverse cast can work as long as it's not brought attention to. Sure the group was a black guy, a mexican, a goth chick, & a cripple, but they never brought attention to any of it in a bad way.

Garet made fun of himself constantly, & it's even suggested he dies in the bad future due to being a dick. That or he never became famous. Hilarious either way.

>falls from a great height
>"my legs! I can't feel my legs!"
>Nevermind

The dialogue was pretty spot on in that regard. They played with a few of the character tropes.
>>
Since when did goths become a minority group that needed more representation in media? Not that my dick is complaining.
>>
>>80645618
I wish that you would not grant me this wish
>>
>>80645672
This.

They never shoved the diversity in our faces.
>>
File: cenobytes.png (1 MB, 1021x766) Image search: [Google]
cenobytes.png
1 MB, 1021x766
>>80645745

If anything, they're even more of a minority group now.

Remember that episode that had donutsteel cenobytes in it? I miss when cartoons actively tried to scare children. Flapjack is the only one I can think of in recent memory to do that on a constant basis.
>>
File: medic.jpg (65 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
medic.jpg
65 KB, 500x652
>>80645758

That should have blown that Genie up on the spot. It's probably from some old fable or something, but the first time I saw that episode it blew my mind. I never really thought of logic loops before that.
>>
>>80645672
Whatever pandering this show had, those paranormal creature designs were creepy as all Hell. Plus, I really liked how they turned the stereotype on its head by making Garret the guy who made the crap decisions, Eduardo the knowitall who knew nothing, Kylie the one whose culture actually gave her exposure to the occult shit and how Egon 2.0... was the guy who didn't fully believe in ghosts!
>>
>>80645745
goths are a oppressed minority group you bigot
we need goths in fishnet stockings being represented more in animation
>>
To me, this was the end of the series along with the video game. It kills me what they're doing with that new movie.
>>
File: KylieGriffin02.jpg (171 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
KylieGriffin02.jpg
171 KB, 760x570
>>80645819
#Goth lives matter
>>
>>80646253
Man I wish my wife never changed to a normal girl I miss the times where she was a upbeat goth
>>
>>80645672
It didn't occured to me that the cripple was a dead weight when most of the time he flings his wheelchair as a weapon
>>
File: hunchbackburgerking5.jpg (523 KB, 751x517) Image search: [Google]
hunchbackburgerking5.jpg
523 KB, 751x517
>>80645618
>>
>>80646302
boomer>everyone else
tomboys are olev
>>
File: extreme.png (275 KB, 522x400) Image search: [Google]
extreme.png
275 KB, 522x400
>TAKE THIS YOU SPOOK!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.