[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst of Futurama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
>Killed the greatest chef in the universe on the hobo planet and took his magic formula to make food taste good
>Turns out his magic formula is just water and L.S.D. mixed together
>Side plot is Zoidberg feels guilty for framing fry on breaking the Professor's ship in a bottle

This episode fucking sucked. I don't think I laughed once. Like the only part I minorly enjoyed throughout the entire episode was the "robo" joke.
>>
>>80642481
Yeah, you're a faggot.
>>
>>80642481
it had its flaws, but it also had some great jokes
>AIAN KUKURU
>THAT SWORD COST FIVE THOUSAND DARU
>i will only accept the lesser title of zinc saucier, which i just made up. also it comes with double prize money
>yes, ordinary water. laced with only a few drops of LSD
>subverting the classic magic feather trope
>every word out of zoidberg's mouth as he writhes in self-imposed guilt, especially when fry later can't afford something
>soylent green as the secret ingredient
face it, the worst of futurama is collectively post-cancellation futurama. they had to hire cutrate writers to be able to afford the actors' huge salaries.
>>
>>80642570
How about you avoid the whole series? Go watch Family Guy or some shit.
>>
File: 1448588542205.png (100 KB, 387x280) Image search: [Google]
1448588542205.png
100 KB, 387x280
>>80642481
If you actually lol'd at the robosexual joke and nothing else in this episode, you have the mind and sense of humor of a 9 year old
>>
>>80642570

You didn't contribute anything with your opening case, OP.

So shut the fuck up.
>>
File: page 1 of the internet.png (220 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
page 1 of the internet.png
220 KB, 500x372
>>80642836
>something I dont like
>therefore shitposting
>>
>>80642836
>>80642570
>>80642481
Your bait would be more believable if you didn't shitpost with LoK pics. Bad form m8.
>>
>>80642481
That's not even in the 20 worst episodes.

And all those jokes you listed were great.
>>
>>80642836

Except you didn't contribute anything. You summarized it and then said it sucked. You didn't criticize the points you green-texted, or pointed out the flaws. You literally just said "It fucking sucked", ergo, you've no point for us to refute. Therefore, we aren't shitposting, bub.
>>
>>80642481
>Zoidberg sideplot bad
>"Fry's" confession written on Zoidberg's memo pad
>Fry's "I Hate Bottles" shirt
>Fry wanting to buy popcorn, but remembering he gave his $5 to the professor and getting sad
>>
>>80642481
You're just anti fun. The gag with the hobos floating over to the pie with jetpacks still gets me.
>>
>>80643130
You haven't either.
>>
>>80643130

It isn't shitposting to point out that you haven't provided any worthwhile points to argue with or against.

>>80643183

No, you didn't. And it's not shitposting no matter how much you ad hominem it
>>
>>80643212
Your taking the bait.
>>
Spanish Fry
The episode with Human Horns.
>>
>>80643226

>it's bait now

Yea.... no.
>>
>>80643235
Also the episode where fly gets sewn onto amy's body.
Not bad episodes, just not very rememberable.
They also didn't get played very often.
>>
>>80643279

Pal, shitposting has to be something that breaks the rules or otherwise tries to antagonize you or others. People saying that you have provided any points to refute is not shitposting no matter how many times you say it. If anything, you're the one shitposting by avatarfagging with imagery of the same character and saying others are shitposting.
>>
>>80643235
>>80643298
Actually I take both back.
I Second That Emotion
The episode where Bender flushes Nibbler down the toilet and then get's a chip implanted in him to feel what Leela was feeling.
Absolute worst of the original seasons.
>>
>>80642570
Yo Leela Leela, is probably the worst.
I can accept material that will age like milk Is Yo Gabba Gabba still even on?, maybe even accept the plot was forced since Leela essentially felt guilty for writing scripts about creatures who had no need for money or fame and in the end were better off being "extorted" but I guess that was the joke, but it was all just so boring and unfunny. I can't think of a single joke that landed except maybe mild amusement at the "popular slut club" jingle.

30% Iron Chef was a great episode though, so fuck you.
>>80642594
>Or like how Rembrandt was blind and had wooden hands!
>>
>>80642836
Did he just call US the shitposters? Lol what day is it?
>>
>>80643383
the joke was leela was the only one punished by her crime. everyone else was better for it.
>>
Amy/Kif episodes, barring the Mars episode, are the worst.
>>
>>80642725
it wasnt a robosexual joke, it was a 'calling a guy a homo instead of a hobo' joke. just saying. it was very funny. this guy's an idiot but the joke was funny
>>
>>80643350
but everything in the sewer was priceless dude
>>
I honestly can't think of a flat out bad episode in the first 4 seasons.
>>
>>80643696
"Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch"
>>
>>80643627
What this guy said. The joke was a bit more subtle than that

>Hey there fellow Robo
>What did you just call me?
>A robo. You know, a robot hobo?
>Oh, sorry, I thought you called me a Romo
>>
>>80643810
fuck, everything from 'party board' to the grand midwife made me laugh. there were some bad forced jokes though. nothing about the holoshed was funny, sadly. not even changing 'deck' to 'shed' because lol those are both things hicks have on their property. but still not a bad episode.
>>
>>80643096
It was a turkey baster and it was $10, watch the episode before you post
>>
>>80642481
>I don't think I laughed once. Like the only part I minorly enjoyed

Okay.
>>
>>80644328

So he got one detail of four wrong, big whoop.
>>
>>80644421
check your math, depending on what you count as detail it was either 2 of 4 or 1 of 3
>>
>>80645058

It's still only one fucking detail that was wrong, and hardly worth discarding the post as "you didn't watch it"
>>
ooooh i'm not drunk, i'm mentally ill

but i likes what-what you said
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.