[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he had the perfect powers? The power to tell anyone to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: jessica-jones-purple-man_0.jpg (56 KB, 740x974) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-purple-man_0.jpg
56 KB, 740x974
Did he had the perfect powers?

The power to tell anyone to do anything?
>>
>can tell anyone to do anything
>Just date rapes with it
is he a moron in the comics too?
>>
>>80554876
This guy has THE BEST power and chooses to be a complete fucking shitter and be a fucking retard.
Like holy fuck balls, this dude 100% should have just went into politics, why would he settle for being a faggot when he has the power to literally mold the world into what he wants it to be just by walking into the UN.
I mean christ, with the slightest bit of ambition he could have become the tyrant lord of earth, or the god emperor of mankind but he just settles for rape and petty crime. Jesus fucking christ what a faggot waste.
>>
>perfect powers
>tries to tell a robot what to do
>robot runs laugh.mp3 and snaps his neck
>>
>>80554918
idk
>>
Literally any psychic in the MU has his powers but better, with wordless control far outside of auditory range, memory altering, seeing though others' eyes, mind reading, and manipulating what people perceive.
>>
>>80554918
Once in a while he shows up in b-lister hero stuff. Street-level heroes like Daredevil are the only guys that have a real problem with him. I think once or twice he was a major threat to the bigger league heroes but nah.

You're kinda left to assume that he uses his powers to provide himself an extremely comfortable living and fuck whoever wants, and once in a while tries for more and fucks it up.
>>
>>80554930
Running an entire world is a lot of work and stress, he likely doesn't want to deal with that when he can already get everything he wants. Kind of like that dinosaur guy, Spiderman was getting on his case because he could have cured cancer with his tech but instead he used it to turn people into dinosaurs. The guy's response? "I don't want to cure cancer, I want to turn people into dinosaurs."
>>
>>80554918
>>80554930
You're ignoring the very real limitations of his powers. He can't fucking run the world or attract too much attention, because he can't keep control of everyone forever and can only keep puppeting as many people as he can manage to constantly check up on. He'd get assassinated extremely quickly.
>>
>>80554930
Do his powers work over phones and television? I honestly can't remember. I'm pretty sure something on a global scale like that would get his ass busted fast by the avengers or x-men or anyone with an immunity to his bullshit on their team (which is roughly three quarters of the super teams.)
>>
>>80554876
My boss has that power and he isn't that great
>>
>>80554930
You should read Marvel 1602.
>>
>>80554930
Essentially because of this: >>>/tv/66635382
>>
>Do his powers work over phones and television?
well, not at first
>>
>>80554930
The problem lies in management. Pre upgrade he needed range, a vocal command, and they wore off after 12 hours. So now you have to catalog every person under your power and run routine checkups, and avoid unwanted attention. Because SHIELD would certainly take him out with a sniper once they catch on. The point is Killgrave learned not to get too greedy. Bit of a letdown in potential, but they needed a handicap
>>
>>80554918
>>80554930
Holy shit you guys are vastly overestimating the range of this ability.

With his power he could coast the rest of his life as the world's most well-off conman stealing people's houses and raping women under the influence of his pheromones.

If he tried to insert himself into politics, topple governments, or do anything to attract serious attention, anyone who knows of his existence would use remote surveillance to locate and assassinate him. Sure he could walk into the White House one day and live like a king. But when someone outside his range takes notice they will drone strike his ass.
>>
>>80554992

so if he tells you to meet him out back and to drop those pants so he can fuck your ass raw, you would do it?
>>
>>80554918
He's a lame villain in the comics too, that's for sure.
>>
File: BD307_huey_billboard_art.jpg (347 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
BD307_huey_billboard_art.jpg
347 KB, 1500x844
my question is this
Can has ability work on people who another language or deaf people?
>>
>>80555075
No, pretty sure they have to hear and understand the order to act upon it. It's not a psychic connection.
>>
>>80555002
Bruh, I am a literal manchild. I've never had to work for anything in my life and I shitpost on 4chan all day on my moms dime at the age of 24.
This guy is just a faggot senpai.
>>
>>80555052
As long as I'm still on the clock and it's not considered one of my for 15 breaks
>>
>>80555075
Eh, yes and no. They're effected by his power, but since they can't hear his orders, they won't obey them. If he knew sign language, that may work, but then they'd have to be LOOKING at him.
>>
>>80555075
They have to be infected with his virus and understand or hear the request.
>>
>>80555262
>>80555293

Yeah that's a thing I'm not sure about. If he writes it down, or signs it, whatever, if they are infected and know the order is coming from him will it still work or is the audible part a key component of how the virus works.
>>
>>80554990
Unless he manages to mobilize dr doom's contraption in Emperor Doom, where it amplified his reach to the entire world. Which I'm almost positive was possible and the only reason he was trapped in it was because Doom wanted to be ruler and didn't want to allow him any opportunity to go against Doom's will
>>
>>80554918
He already has everything he wants. He gets to crash in any nice place he wants, can go to any restaurant he wants, and fuck whoever he wants.

He has no reason to try any grander schemes.
>>
>>80554930
Why would he want any of that? There's no point in becoming God Emperor of Mankind if you already have the perfect life.
>>
>>80555036
Lelouch has basically the same power and he was able to take over the world.
>>
>>80556343
Well then that's just bad writing mate.
>>
>>80556343
Yeah, but it took a lot of work and he really wanted to do it. Kilgrave is both lazy and has no desire to be famous.
>>
>>80556343
Lelouch's control is mostly permanent. Purple Man's wears off after a while.

Also Lulu's a fucking supergenius while Zebediah is decidedly not one.
>>
File: 1430016445969.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1430016445969.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>80554876
In my opinion, the best power to have is the power to control probability.

It's kind of hard to comprehend the fact that people done think these things through.
>>
>>80556652
Close.

The best power is to make anything you can imagine happen.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.