[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possibility of the jester outfit in Suicide Squad Sequel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: suicide-squad-harley-HD.jpg (509 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
suicide-squad-harley-HD.jpg
509 KB, 1536x2048
Know who’s actually the most excited about the upcoming Suicide Squad? Harley Quinn herself. When we talked to Margot Robbie about her upcoming new movie with Tina Fey and Martin Freeman, Whisky Tango Foxtrot, she shared some amazing Suicide Squad information. Like, the fact that she’s dying to see the movie herself. It actually sounds like we’re going to have to fight Robbie to get to the front of any ticket line for prime seats—for this one, and its possible sequel (!?).

And judging from our first-look at Harley Quinn in the movie, she’s going to win.

>HelloGiggles: Everyone here at HG is stoked for Suicide Squad, and let’s be honest, Harley Quinn has already emerged as the fan favorite in everything we’ve seen. Are you as excited about Suicide Squad as we are?

>Margot Robbie: I think I’m more excited than anyone about this movie. I’m not even going to pretend to play it cool. I am dying to see it. When people are like “I can’t wait to see it.” I’m like “You’ve got no idea, I want to see it more than you do!” I think it’s going to be so cool, and I just love that there’s a chick character who’s that badass, and who’s actually, like funnier and crazier and stronger than some of the males. I think that rarely happens.

>The most fun in the group. It’s an ensemble movie, and the ensemble is so strong. Every single cast member is brilliant. Everyone’s character is so good, everyone gets their moment in the film, and working with them was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. I love this squad.

>HG: So, if there are more Suicide Squad movies, obviously you’d be the first one to sign up for it?

>MR: Absolutely.

>HG: What brought you to the role?
>>
File: 014.jpg (2 MB, 2770x3600) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
2 MB, 2770x3600
>>80512482
>MR: I was actually about to sign up for another project, and Warner Bros. heard that I was about to sign on to something else. Before I signed on, they quickly jumped in and said, “Before you do that, just consider this role, because you don’t want to miss this! You’d be right for it!” And I was like “Oh, ok, let me read the script.” And they were like, “There is no script!” And I was like, “Oookay who else is in it?” And they were like, “No one yet!” And I was like, “okay, what is this film?”

>The only information [they gave me] was, “Harley Quinn, a comic book character,” and I never read the comics. Then [they told me] David Ayer [is] directing. That’s all I needed to hear. I heard David, and I was like, “Oh I’m in.” I was obsessed with End of Watch, and I thought that was such a brilliant movie, and I saw it like four times. I think he’s so talented, and to do a comic book movie with a director like David, who is going to make it so dark and cool and different, just to me, that sounded like exactly what I thought they should be doing with comic book movies (Margot DC cast member MVP :yejoice:). I was on board. And you know, fortunately the end product [became] something even better than I could have ever imagined.

>HG: That is amazing to hear, and makes me more even excited for it. It can’t get here soon enough. But would you have still have been game for the role had they tried to dress you in Harley’s early court jester outfit?

>MR: Oh, we tried on every variation of the costume. I cannot emphasis enough how many outfits, and how many variations of the Harley Quinn costume we tried. We tried the court jester costume, we tried the corset and skirt, we tried leather pants, we tried literally every type of costume possible for her. I really love where we ended up. And who knows, maybe in the sequels we’ll go with the court jester one. I think there’s a world of possibilities.
>>
>>80512542
>HG: I keep reading things about how Jared Leto went completely method from the role, and from what I’ve seen in the trailers you do have a lot of screen time. did you find yourself completely falling into the character too?

>MR: No, I’m not a method actor, I don’t think anyone would still be friends with me if I were trying to be method with Harley. My best friend, who is my assistant, I don’t think she’d put up with that!

https://hellogiggles.com/margot-robbie-suicide-squad-sequel/

She sounds exxited as hell which is always a good sign.

Who ready for some delicious latex booty ?
>>
File: No Gabagol.jpg (16 KB, 494x458) Image search: [Google]
No Gabagol.jpg
16 KB, 494x458
>>80512542
>obsessed with end of watch
>saw it like four times
>obsessed
>only four times
Jesus Christ
>>
>>80512593
Outfit isn't the problem, the problem is the lines I've been hearing in the trailers.
>>
>>80512603
some people have better things to do with their lives than sit around and watch movies all day /tv/
>>
>>80512682
Exactly. I'm ok with Harley dressing like a crazy whore because, well, she's a crazy whore. It's the Waypool-like shit she said in the trailer that has me worried
>>
>>80512682
Yeah and honestly I don't think the lines themselves are so bad. It's the delivery. The "voices" part of that last trailer was the worst bit.
>>
>>80512482
>Harley Quinn has already emerged as the fan favorite

No, WB has just forced her onto everything.
>>
>>80514858
Because people like her.
>>
File: DAT SUM FAYGO.jpg (158 KB, 623x900) Image search: [Google]
DAT SUM FAYGO.jpg
158 KB, 623x900
Sequel talk before the first movie even has a chance to fail.
>>
>>80515202
>implying it has any chance of failing

Look, I know /co/ hates it when things get popular, but you don't need to act retarded.
>>
>>80515260
>/co/
>>
>>80514858
Because she sells. They wouldn't have put her in this movie if it wasn't for the fact that she's guaranteed to boost ticket sales.
>>
She might wear it in the movie at some point. When Joker is on the floor laughing you can see a pair of red and black high heels in the top left corner.
>>
>>80515202
that would have such a funnier tattoo
>>
File: 1411615227437.png (74 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1411615227437.png
74 KB, 300x300
>>80512542
>We tried the court jester costume
I mean, is there picture evidence
>>
File: 1456975620324.jpg (14 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
1456975620324.jpg
14 KB, 236x337
>>80512482
NO

GIVE IT TO US NOW
>>
>>80516594
There'll probably some concept art of it in a book released when the movie is about to come out.
>>
Assault on Arkham had the best looking updated jester suit and would probably work really well on camera.
>>
>>80515260
holy shit it will be funny when this crap tanks
>>
>>80518227
>movie with harley, joker, and batman tanking
ok
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.