[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /co/, can we come up with a definitive list of what adult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
Alright /co/, can we come up with a definitive list of what adult swim shows are or are not worth watching?
>>
Moral Orel and Frisky Dingo are absolutely worth watching.
>>
Worth watching: shows I like
Not worth watching: shows I don't like
>>
>>79047096
Yes:
Venture Bros
Drinky Crow
Rick and Morty
Morel Orel
12oz Mouse
Home Movies
Metalocalypse
China, IL
Superjail
Squidbillies
The Boondocks
Black Jesus
Space Ghost
Brack Show
Frisky Dingo
Sealab
Harvey Birdman
Delocated
Off The Air

No:
Tim And Eric
Eagle Heart
Children's Hospital
Eric Andre Show
Saul of the Mole People
Assy McGee
Loiter Squad
NTSF
Xavier
Frankenhole
Fat Guy Stuck In Internet
Minoriteam

Maybe:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Check It Out
Tom Goes To The Mayor
Perfect Hair Forever
Super Milk-chan
Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell
Mr Pickles
Robot Chicken
>>
>>79047328
Xavier is totally worth watching.
>>
>>79047328
>no to the eric andre show
Get that shit taste out of here.
>>
>>79047328
>one of the most quotable animated shows behind spongebob and the simpsons
>maybe
>>
>>79047328
How to spot the manchild who watches nothing but cartoons.
>>
File: 3elvdlv.jpg (64 KB, 680x830) Image search: [Google]
3elvdlv.jpg
64 KB, 680x830
Not exactly /co/ related, but
Tim and Eric are fucking masterminds of whatever the fuck they're doing, T&EAS:GJ, The Eric Andre Show and Check it out! have left me in fucking tears before. I can understand why someone wouldn't like them, but for me they don't deserve the outright hate a lot of 4ch gives them, especially /co/, considering we have weekly YTP threads and Tim & Eric's style of humor are comparable to those.
Cue people calling my taste shit and "DUDE WEED LMAO"
>>
>>79047482
Every episode of Xavier takes one joke and runs that shit into the ground. The rest of the show relies on "it's bad on purpose!"

>>79047533
More bad on purpose. Most people only say they like it because they are afraid if they don't it will mean they are racist.

>>79047592
>4chan is too hard for me

>>79047603
>I watch live actions shows on cartoon network because it makes me mature

Thanks for the (You)s
>>
>>79047328
Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a definite Yes.
>>
>>79047676
>Most people only say they like it because they are afraid if they don't it will mean they are racist.
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
File: 1440566826364.jpg (34 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1440566826364.jpg
34 KB, 640x638
>>79047328
>No
>Tim and Eric

>Maybe
>Mr Pickles
>>
>>79048696
>Most people only say they like it because they are afraid if they don't it will mean they are racist.
Lol no
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.