[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: ANAD-Avengers.0.jpg (88 KB, 462x693) Image search: [Google]
ANAD-Avengers.0.jpg
88 KB, 462x693
What went wrong?
>>
>>78487234
Nothing as of yet.
>>
>>78487234
Nothing did, friendo.

Free comic book day was pretty good this year. I mean I cleaned up because my LCS was feeling generous.

As far as ANADA goes, well... Captain Falcon really isn't a good leader (yet), Iron Jarvis seems weirdly weak, DeadJane isn't half the Thor that the original USED to be, Kamala a cute though, and Spacekid is endearing in his own way.

Spider-one-too-many just needs a Symbiote so that he can change his identity to something NOT totally ripping off someone else. I mean fucking BEN knew better than to be Spider-Man-the-2nd, why didn't this kid get the e-mail? For real.
>>
>>78487234
Whor
Kamala
Miles
>>
>>78487403
>Kamala
I'll give you the other two, but nigga what?
>>
>>78487234
Dunno.
Could've used more Wanda I guess.
>>
>>78487234
trying to appeal to sjw/diversity/outsiders who only really care about marvel because of the movies
>>
>>78487387
>I mean fucking BEN knew better than to be Spider-Man-the-2nd, why didn't this kid get the e-mail? For real.
Bendis
Even Miguel stops calling himself spidet-man when someone realises he isn't PP Spidey.
>>
>>78487411
Not him but something about them making the least experienced hero the responsible one seems kinda off, she works better at street level due to her power and lack of experience. Also I feel like willow writes her better.
>>
I found the first issue not only extremely boring but "by the numbers" modern avengers tripe.
Same with Uncanny but at least there the villain was a bit weird.

New Avengers was also by the numbers but it was semi-character driven with some more colorful dialogue so at least that holds my attention a bit more.
>>
>>78487492
That is unquestionable.
But Kamala is responsible because she is street.
She understands that people pay money for stuff more than Nova because she doesn't fly through space and fight over planets.
So in a way her objections are out of a lack of perspective.
Nova sees a threat to millions, Kamala sees her drycleaners wrecked.
>>
Mark Waid is honestly a mediocre writer. Everyone read New Avengers instead. I even prefer Uncanny to the main Avengers title.
>>
File: best avengers line up ever.jpg (302 KB, 649x1133) Image search: [Google]
best avengers line up ever.jpg
302 KB, 649x1133
Comics Alliance said so, it must be true.
>>
>>78487596
>Mark Waid is honestly a mediocre writer
this
>>
>>78487234
No fun characters?
like everyone has bland personalities
where's the unstable Scarlet Witch or Ant-Man?
theres just no sense of adventure, Waid's lost his touch
>>
>>78487596
I'm the one anon who still holds a grudge against him for taking over Messner-Loebs' Flash and speed force bs shenanigans
Waid doesn't understand people
like how they really interact or feel
its so sycophantic
I can't stand it
>>
>>78487626
>unstable Scarlet Witch
Not unstable anymore and in her solo that will sell like hotcakes.
>Ant-Man
Why, he's in his own solo, Astonishing Ant-Man, written by star writer Nick Spencer!
>>
>reading Marvel
>or capes in general
>>
>>78487684
Read the thread.
>>
>>78487599
>Best ever
>Avengers since the first mag is all about personal conflict, over coming differences and being an unstable family
>The only conflict we have is Kamala and the spaghetti kid
>Best ever
>>
>>78487234
Avengers were never good to begin with.
>>
>>78487234
people like you who make shitty threads like this and don't get banned is what went wrong
>What went wrong
>Why is this allowed?
>JUST
>What's the best X and why is it Y?
>How do we fix ?
>>
File: memefrog.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
memefrog.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>Chitauri villain
>>
>>78487983
>not using the filters
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>78487584
>She understands that people pay money for stuff more than Nova because she doesn't fly through space and fight over planets.
Sam is poorer in his civilian identity than Kamala. He constantly went out of his way to avoid collateral damage because he understands this. It was a plot point in his book. That sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>78488202
>He constantly went out of his way to avoid collateral damage
Nigga was constantly getting his hometown blown up. He'd just proceed to help with the reconstruction each time. Presumably he might have done the same had Kamala not berated him over it and driven him off.
>>
>>78487234
>What went wrong?
Nothing, besides that there are still retards around, that can't formulate a complete question.
>>
>>78487234
It doesn't have a cute art style that would complement Kamala.
>>
>>78487648
>sell like hotcakes
Anon I hope her title does well but c'mon.
Dillon's doing art on issue three and while the previews we've seen of his work on it look good, we don't know if he's being frank with us or not.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.