[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick! Think of a NON-DC Character--
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Black_Mercy_0001.jpg (148 KB, 509x511) Image search: [Google]
Black_Mercy_0001.jpg
148 KB, 509x511
You got one? Okay--You sure it's not a DC character!

Fine then, here we go--
NOT A DC CHARACTER! You got that, just making sure...

Okay, for real now...

Your non-DC character has just received a lovely Black Mercy bouquet. Now that your non-DC character euphorically accepted this plant what is your non-DC character dreaming about?
>>
Flatscans not trying to kill off mutants and living happily in with Emma, Ruby and second kid on way.
>>
>>78467312
*in Alaska, naturally.
>>
File: Judge Dredd 01.jpg (38 KB, 303x600) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd 01.jpg
38 KB, 303x600
>>78467288
Tricky one. We know that Dredd has been making moves towards a "new" MC-1, with a host of younger judges rattling cages and changing the city to make it less of an oppressive, soul-crushing hellhole. But at the same time, we've read hundreds of times how much he enjoys fighting crime and upholding the Law. It's what he was literally created to do. So a Black Mercy vision to him would be a mix of a more advanced, closer to utopian MC-1 where everything works and the citizens are genuinely happy and the judges never fail to protect them, and a constant stream of heavy crime to keep him occupied. Which is probably how the vision would start crumbling.
>>
>>78467288
arale, no dream i think
>>
File: karnak.jpg (250 KB, 1321x1600) Image search: [Google]
karnak.jpg
250 KB, 1321x1600
Preaching in the tower of wisdom, the royal family being happy and together, triton breathing air.
>>
>>78467288
I thought of the rapist teacher from Kissxsis so he's probably dreaming of raping 16-year-old girls.
>>
>The Goon
He's dreaming of a lot I'm sure.
>>
Starting a family with Bruno after he dumped Mike
>>
File: cb.jpg (49 KB, 251x400) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
49 KB, 251x400
Probably having a nice cup of tea with the Queen Mum.
Starts to crumble when Union Jack keeps putting his head in through the window and reminding him she's dead.
>>
>>78467632
Shame what happened to Captain Britain Corps.
>>
Peter lives with his beautiful wife MJ and their daughter. They regularly see their beloved Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Peter is either a highly respected journalist, protege of the kind and thoughtful JJJ, or a successful scientist/entrepreneur like he is in the current series.
>>
File: image103-e1380246135708.jpg (185 KB, 690x1041) Image search: [Google]
image103-e1380246135708.jpg
185 KB, 690x1041
>>78468175
House of M already did that in a way, and Peter lived with Gwen and had kids with her. Uncle Ben was still alive ofc.
>>
>>78468243
Peter was also a mental case.

There was that other one a couple of years ago where he had all the success of Tony Stark and was publicly out about his heroing and people loved him for it... then it turned out Uncle Ben was evil and was luring alternate Petes to that universe to murder them. I forget if Peter was as well.
>>
>War Machine

Doing things in the movies
>>
>>78468362
>Peter was also a mental case.

That's because Wanda fucked it up, but Peter's genuine wish was to be with Gwen.
>>
>>78467288
>Kamen Rider V3

His family is still alive, Great Leader died against the Double Riders and Destron never happened, based trainer is in his life as a secondary father figure, and the Double Riders are still happily teaching and gave up the fight once they ended Shocker.
>>
Frank is living with his family and they go on picnics all the time.
>>
>>78468756
Over red-headed super model semen demon MJ? Never!
>>
>>78469808
Ennis' Punisher MAX indicated that Frank kills because he enjoys it, whatever reason he might give.

I imagine even if his family never died, Officer Frank Castle would be an abusive monster.
>>
File: 1370390415332.jpg (232 KB, 600x731) Image search: [Google]
1370390415332.jpg
232 KB, 600x731
>>78467288
A ratty trailer, a half-eaten burger, and a case of bud light.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.