[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is your final verdict on Seasons of Infamy? I will say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: Season_of_infamy.jpg (129 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Season_of_infamy.jpg
129 KB, 1024x576
So what is your final verdict on Seasons of Infamy?

I will say that Killer Croc and Mad Hatter were excellent (especially Hatter), Mr Freeze was necessary to conclude his story but I still didn't really care for him or his mission and does anyone really give a shit about Ra's at this point?

If it was up to me I would've probably replaced Ra's with somebody else like Killer Moth or Prometheus.
>>
Loved, really loved Mad Hatter's mission. Though I think that they should have let you go around Gotham to find the sirens yourself. You are basically being hand held throughout the whole mission, not much detective work going on.

Killer Croc was nice. Loved the new setting and backstory through the tv screens. Always love the Batman/nightwing teamwork gameplay.

Mr.Freeze was a nice stealth play, ice setting and storyline was great.

R'as Al Ghul.. meh. Don't care for this asshole.
The mission play was enjoyable though.

Definitely best DLC.

Is this the last DLC btw?
>>
I'm glad they realised Freeze works best as a one and done
>>
>>78412618
They were all solid! I loved the Mr. Freeze and Killer Croc one. I loved how the Ra's mission actually let you choose to be in Batman's position morally!
>>
I am just waiting for the Nora Fries sfm stuff
>>
>>78414659
>cucking Victor
P-pls no
>>
I liked it but they could have been longer. could have used like one more Hatter sequence and I wish Crocs part was a bit longer. I wanted to go around that derelict ship.

Freeze's was fine but I didn't like how he had like a freeze apparatus on his arm. I like the big freeze gun.

I think the Ra's part needed a few more parts. give you a few more interactions with Ra's and Nyssa in order to make you feel like this is a decision with actual weight. at the very least we should see a bit of how this "war" would affect Gotham, I mean generally I think a ninja war wouldn't really be all that big and in the open.

all in all pretty good DLC but I'm still annoyed that the DLC Batmobiles don't have some kind of weapon mode so we can use them more. the Prestige Batsuit is ok but feels kinda pointless once you get it.
>>
No Damian/10
>>
>>78414943
Prestige Batsuit? Are you talking about the Nolan suit?
>>
>>78412618
It was comfy. Felt kinda bad for Croc, Hatter, and Freeze. Felt good finally killing Ra's. Speaking of, did no one go and recover Talia's body after Batman walked out with the Jokers like a fag? Did some inmate carry her body of and do stuff to it in secret? Why didnt the league bring her back?
>>
>>78414981
no. if you get 240% completion you get the Batsuit 8 point something. its darker version of the AK Batsuit and has a Gold bat symbol on the chest. at least I think its darker. it looks alright but by that point you can't use it on anything but challenge maps or roaming the map after finishing everything.
>>
>>78414981
>Nolan suit
>prestige
HA
>>
>>78415000
>Speaking of, did no one go and recover Talia's body after Batman walked out with the Jokers like a fag?
Apparently not, but my guess is the League took her body during the second half of the Clayface fight.
>Why didnt the league bring her back?
why would they? she isn't their leader.
>>
>>78415048
it looks so lame, I don't get why people love it so much. the Batfleck suit looks so much better. the Noel one looks really good though which is funny because I hated that one in Origins.
>>
>>78415023
Oh, haven't gotten the DLC yet. Does it come with challenge maps like the Arkham Episodes?
>>
>>78415058
>she isn't their leader
Yeah but she's the daughter of the leader, with her own personal guard and stuff. I figured she would have some kind of importance, esspecially since Ra's is fucked up and Nyssa is a traitor. She could have been the new leader
>>
>>78415023
pic related.
>>
>>78415113
Reminds me of a tacticool Thriller Killer suit.
>>
>>78415085
It's the suit that a lot of people grew up with. And i'm not just saying that, one of the design guys said it in an arkham video showcasing the new DLC's. Lik it or not, the Nolan films are iconic and fan favorites to lots
>>
>>78415113

>That face

Jesus christ
>>
>>78415099
they have a way of doing things. Ra's is the only one allowed to use the pit. on a side note anyone else find it kinda lame that apparently the only full members of the league are female? I mean the Militia had Ninjas why couldn't they reskin them too. I also miss the Martial Artists from Origins, they were a pretty neat enemy type.
>>
>>78415150
I hate the collar on it mostly. The Begins suit was so much better.
>>
>>78415159
>Ra's is the only one allowed to use the pit
I guess, but this seems like a special circumstance. His guts were glowing and hanging out for all to see, it's doubtful he was going to be leading anyone anywhere.
>full members of the league are female
honestly never noticed that
>>
First let me say that I did enjoy the DLC, and it was nice getting closure with some of these characters. That said, I can't shake the feeling this was cut content from the start. Moreover, we never got closure for Clayface, and we missed out on new faces like Prometheus, killer moth, Maxie Zeus, and the court of owls
>>
>>78415232
they are basically brainwashed indoctrinated into worshiping Ra's. thats why he's so special.

aside from the fight with Shiva in Origins and the recruits in this DLC every League ninja has been female. and speaking of Shiva where was she? She could have been part of Ra's loyalists. could have even had to fight her or Nyssa depending on which choice you made.
>>
>>78415189
The reasoning for the suits inclusion was fan demand because The Dark Knight was so many people's introduction to Batman, it was the suit they had very fond memories of.
>>
>>78415281
>new faces like Prometheus, killer moth, Maxie Zeus, and the court of owls
well there is probably going to be another season of DLC. though I hope its more like the Batgirl DLC and not just more people to deal with before the Knightfall Protocol.
>>
>>78415297
Maybe Shiva is stuck in the Squad?
>>
>>78415372
Deathstroke wasn't and I kinda doubt Argus would be able to capture Shiva.
>>
>>78415336
Yeah these were really just side missions. I want a focused, and hopefully lengthy, DLC narrative. But I doubt we'll get that seeing how everything was bare bones. The only thing confirmed is new challenges in January
>>
>>78415525
hpefully we can get a few more costumes. not just for Batman too. Azreal and Batgirl need skins and Nightwing needs one or two more.
>>
>Arkham is over
>Still no Killer Moth and Firefly team up
>no aerial battle in the Batwing
>still no cameos by other heroes and/or their villains
>no mech suit
>still can't free roam as all available characters in the city without mods
>no Hush resolution
JUST fucking kill me
>>
What happened to that Azrael solo DLC?
>>
>>78412618
Does anyone have the price for this stuff?
>>
>>78415745
its like $9.99 i think.
>>
>>78412618
Some of these missions were more interesting than the main story.
>>
>>78415664

>no Hush resolution

What?
>>
>>78415915
Hush just shows up, tries to steal Waynes money you smash him through a table. it was a real let down. personally I think they should have given the Pyg missions to Hush.
>>
>>78415915
Did Batman fight Hush in Arkham Knight?
>>
>>78415950

It's a resolution though, just a fucking lame one.
>>
>>78415993
>>
>>78415993
And who wants that?
>>
>>78415856
A lot of Arkham Knight's story feels like a replacement. The short and shallow conclusions to the Hush and Azrael storylines, the rushed reveal of Jason as the Knight, and Scarecrow's plan working backwards, makes me think that they had a story in the works but had to make drastic changes to the story later on.
>>
>>78415993
You would think they'd take advantage of the look alike considering how things ended
>>
>>78416246

There were definitely better ways to make that cool. They could have had Dick and Tim dress up as Batman to throw Scarecrow off. They could have had all the (good) cops you rescue dress up as Batman (put all those costume skins to a story use!) and just had a shit ton of Batmen storm the Asylum and throw the reveal into doubt.

But Rocksteady wanted their Nolanesque ending so watcha gonna do
>>
>>78416241
I felt that way too! Hush was a real let-down!
>>
I enjoyed SoI
Batman:SubZero was my favorite Batman moie growing up and the Mr. Freeze mission really gave of that vibe
Croc was fun, I liked Asylum the most so it was cool to go back to that feeling of claustrophobia and Mad Hatter's mission was fun too, I love all of Arkham games dream sequences
>>
>>78416471
>I'm batman
>No, IM BATMAN
Man, that would have been cool
>>
>>78416471
>watcha gonna do
Hope that on another earth there's a me suffering worse
>>
>>78415159
Silly anon, Ra's initially started the League as a harem.
>>
>>78415950
>sacrificing the best side villain for a shitty Loeb creation

Nah
>>
File: 1435543814674.gif (299 KB, 448x256) Image search: [Google]
1435543814674.gif
299 KB, 448x256
>>78412618
>still sitting on the fence on getting the game
>loved the ones prior
>PC version gets bad marks for performance issues
>still getting bad reviews despite the rework
>>
>>78417309
GOTY when?
>>
>>78417178

I mean when you think about, even in terms of the themes in the game itself that would have been more satisfying. Scarecrow spends the whole game talking about how he's going to destroy the myth of the Batman and he instead makes it stronger than ever is a way better comeuppance than "lol I have no fear now"
>>
Did anyone find any cool easter eggs in the DLC?
>>
>>78415664
Honestly, I think Rocksteady should continue with a new Batman maybe with Terry McGinnis taking over the mantle twenty years after Knight.

Beyond Arkham, if you will would be more then welcome in my opinion especially since we didn't get to see some of the reoccurring villains in action like Prometheus and Killer Moth.
>>
>>78417745
All I know of is the Gorilla Grodd graffiti in Killer Croc's mission.
>>
>>78417928

Rocksteady's done with Batman for now, but that would certainly be something interesting down the line for them

Of course, you realize it will be an adaption of Return of the Joker because they can't fucking help themselves
>>
File: Nightwing.jpg (51 KB, 411x599) Image search: [Google]
Nightwing.jpg
51 KB, 411x599
>>78412618
>PSN flash sale happening right now
>Season Pass is $20
>got the game for free
>at about 30%, not loving it very much, the lack of bosses, the mediocre at best writing and the absolute shit batmobile stuff is really hampering my experience
>still kinda interested in this if only for fighting actual bosses and for a not god awful nightwing costume
Is it worth it, /co/? or is it a let down that takes 30 minutes like all the other DLC?
>>
>>78417997
God I hope not, Having Joker return in Arkham Knight as hallucinations was genius but I for have had enough with the clown, if "Beyond Arkham" was to be a thing I think the best options for a main villain would be either Professor Pyg or Anarky.

Pyg could return with a whole army of dollotrons and a huge parade float-like takeover with mutant people such as Killer Croc and Clayface helping him while Anarky could do something Anarky worthy like simultaneously releasing every prisoner and asylum inmate in america and creating nation-wide panic.

I think a good way for Joker "coming back" in Beyond Arkham is have him return as Harley's hallucination, have there be a DLC Story where you play as Harley starting to become her own person and giving the hero thing a shot and the Joker comes back to haunt her and she literally has to fight him off, like something off of this video. (jump to 3:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e05k4mOVtGU
>>
>>78415950
No way, Pyg's way cooler then Hush, they should've done the Identity Theft missions in City with Pyg where he was trying to create the perfect face or something.
>>
>>78418001
That's not a bad deal. Most of the individual DLC take 10-15 minutes, with SoI and Batgirl taking much longer. If you're getting it all together, then go for it.
>>
>>78417745
Talia and the diner victims are in the morgue. References to Hush's parents, Fright, and Crime Doctor are also there.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.