[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are some of the biggest cunts in the industry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: JeffreyKatzenbergHWOFDec2012.jpg (64 KB, 796x700) Image search: [Google]
JeffreyKatzenbergHWOFDec2012.jpg
64 KB, 796x700
Who are some of the biggest cunts in the industry?
>>
File: Foot Enthusiast.jpg (21 KB, 220x273) Image search: [Google]
Foot Enthusiast.jpg
21 KB, 220x273
>>78394578
>"In my first studio in my former house, there was a fireplace with a wide mantle. I set my Super Powers action figures in a line along this shelf (in alphabetical order, which hardly anyone ever seemed to pick up on!) One afternoon, during one of my summer parties, I wandered into the studio to find a small clutch of my fellow professionals had gathered in there. One of these was a good friend, who had brought with him his wife and small daughter (maybe three years old). I walked in to find her sitting on the floor playing with my Aquaman figure. "She was bored," said my friend, "so I gave her Aquaman to play with. He doesn't matter." His exact words, burned into my brain. I took the toy from the child* and replaced it on the shelf. "Does to me," I said."
>>
>>78394724
That sounds autistic rather than cuntish
>>
>>78394724
Oh, so he's not just a pedophile but an autistic cunt too. Lovely. No wonder DC and Marvel don't want anything to do with him anymore.
>>
>>78394578
https://youtu.be/Yja8xjE0tsE?t=55
>>
>>78394744
>>78394724
>The only acceptable response, now that we are officially in a new world, is for the American government to go Old Testament on these motherfuckers. Operation Flaming Sword. Find them and kill them. And kill their wives, their children, their mothers, their fathers, their brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, butchers, bakers, candlestick makers. Go Super-Israel, and let them know what it feels like to be “at war” with the United States.

>I’ve been thinking this since the various lunatic cells of the IRA began loudly declaring themselves “at war” with Great Britain, imagining immediately what woud happen if the British government said “Righty-ho, war it is!” and sent over the RAF to turn Dublin into a smoking crater. (2001)

>—Comments after the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center, starting an argument with Rich Johnston

Just go to his Wikiquotes page. It's all hilarious especially how he basically outed himself as a pedophile.
>>
>>78394724
Shit Dad for letting her play with Aquaman.
>>
Michael Eisner
>>
File: 1447526438498.gif (156 KB, 496x445) Image search: [Google]
1447526438498.gif
156 KB, 496x445
>>78394995
Why?
>>
>>78394923
>A time machine would come in handy, right about now. Go back about fifteen years and shoot all those people who didn’t listen when I predicted the present state of the industry as the natural outcome of what the industry was doing, or starting to do, then. Basically—we must get the product back into the maximum number of venues, in cheap and accessible packages. Comics are primarily a cyclical fad, and they depend upon new readers being able to spontaneously discover them, on a spinner rack, at the drugstore, or the Mom & Pop, or the grocery story, or the bus depot, etc., etc. As long as new blood has to make a conscious decision to walk into a comic book shop, looking for comics, and as long as the comics we produce continue to be aimed at the wrong audience—witness Gareb Shamus and his insane attempts, of late, to rekindle the speculator mentality!!—the industry has slim hope of recovery, or even survival

Is he right?
>>
>>78395666
No but I admire the mental unwellness that Byrne must have had to announce his idea of going back in time to shoot comic fans on a public forum.
>>
>>78395868
Well, it's not like anyone can give him shit in his forum anyway. You literally get banned if you disagree with God-Emperor Byrne.
>>
>>78394578

Fraction and KSD
>>
>>78394578
The ones you like.
>>
>>78394923
>It's all hilarious especially how he basically outed himself as a pedophile.

?
>>
>>78395981
>
Pedophiles are almost certainly "born that way". Again, we go to evolutionary conditioning. Seek the youngest, strongest, most healthy, for breeding purposes. A sure (or as sure as it gets) way to guarantee the survival of your genes. Pedophilia also brings along a big heaping helping of learned responses, however. In a society like ours, where "normal" sex is considered by many to be filthy and disgusting, "abnormal" sex is of course even moreso. "Abnormal" in this case meaning anything—even simple physical attraction—that is not "age-appropriate", heterosexual, and strictly for procreation. Preferably missionary position. Thus, any confused individual who finds himself attracted to young girls is likely to find himself attracted to increasingly younger girls, as part of his pattern of self-loathing. So much emotional torment—in victims and victimizers—would surely be set aside if our society was sexually liberated enough to even be able to say "Sure, it's okay to be attracted to eleven year olds. Just don't do anything about it!" (2010)
>>
>>78394724
I dunno man its kind of a dick move to let your three year old play with some dude's collectibles when you're at his house.

Like, maybe keep a few actual toys if you're inviting people with kids over, yeah, but its his shit and the guy didn't ask.
>>
>>78396001
Shit. I fucked up the greentext
>>
>>78395666
He's right that the speculator's market was always a scam, and books need to be in more venues than they are now if they're ever going to sell in reasonable numbers again.
>>
File: 61224701-662x990.jpg (68 KB, 569x540) Image search: [Google]
61224701-662x990.jpg
68 KB, 569x540
>>78396001
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking Byrne, no wonder he only makes those shitty Star Trek photocomics now, nobody wants anything to do with him.
>>
>>78395666
I guess he's right about the means to save the comic industry. But he stills sounds like a bitter cunt anyway.
>>
>>78394578
Ol' Jeff is absolutely the biggest, because the entire Shrek franchise is based off his manbaby tantrum that Eisner got the promotion and he didn't.
>>
>>78396001
That's fun, considering nobody would bat an eye if that argument was heard here.

But yeah, jumping from biology speculation to self-loathing and that hilarious assumption about sex does give a vibe.
>>
>>78396149
He's definitely not wrong but it's very obvious by the way he said it and that he even had the balls to say it that he is a pedo.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (5 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
5 KB, 140x140
Aye, lads. Did I hear someone talkin about royal cunts?
>>
>>78394578
Alan Moore
>>
>>78396535
>He's definitely not wrong
Pedo detected. Please do this world a favor and end yourself.
>>
>>78394923
>send someone else enact my manchild fantasy
Typical keyboard commando.
>>
>>78396001
I sometime write stuff like that, but it's for shitposting.
>>
File: 1447565332756.png (415 KB, 479x528) Image search: [Google]
1447565332756.png
415 KB, 479x528
>>78396627
>Pedo detected. Please do this world a favor and end yourself.
Okay.
>>
>>78396001
>obviously alpha males go for young cunny
>implying he's an alpha male because he's a pedo
>>
File: kane_claims.gif (32 KB, 270x237) Image search: [Google]
kane_claims.gif
32 KB, 270x237
This guy hands down. Its tough, I love Batman but I loathe the guy who created him.

You know you're a douche is Steranko slaps you.

Its a shame Byrne is such an ass. His problem was he liked to play in the Marvel/DC sandbox. I personally hold him up as one of the holy trinity of the 80's. Byrne/Miller/Moore.
Too bad all three are now salty as shit about everything.

(Although I really am enjoying the TDK III: Master Race so far. Seems like Azzarello is channeling vintage Miller in the scripts or Miller has calmed the fuck down in the story. Could be both)
>>
>>78394724
>dude he's a cunt!

He sounds autistic but not a cunt. The father was a cunt for letting his kid play with someone elses shit and then say "doesn't matter lol"
>>
Is he still a prick or has the cancer eaten away at that?
>>
>>78396033
>>I dunno man its kind of a dick move to let your three year old play with some dude's collectibles when you're at his house.

Indeed.
>>
When Byrne was the artist of the moment and older artists where getting shafted by Marvel and DC, he basically told them to take it or leave it. If he was making it, there was no reason they couldn't. Then he screamed bloody murder when the same finally happened to him.
>>
>>78396033
If a GOOD FRIEND is coming to my house with his children, I'd have something to entertain the kids. I don't think Byrne has any real friends.

Besides, the problem wasn't that the child was playing with Aquaman. He was butthurt about her dad dismissing Aquaman.
>>
>>78397761
>Dude, nice Deadpool cosplay!
>>78397834
Whatever happened to Byrne being the company man?
>>
>>78398469
The company decided it liked the next generation, the Image guys, more

He hated the Image guys from day 1. he and Peter David were probably two of their biggest critics in the industry
>>
File: A cog in the machine.png (67 KB, 803x574) Image search: [Google]
A cog in the machine.png
67 KB, 803x574
>>78398898
Was referring to this actually.
>>
>>78397761
>Is he still a prick or has the cancer eaten away at that?

At this point we accepting the fact that he is just straight up loco.
>>
File: RobbiMoo.jpg (572 KB, 1200x857) Image search: [Google]
RobbiMoo.jpg
572 KB, 1200x857
Well, we have another potential cunt in the industry with this... a guy?
>>
>>78398469
>Whatever happened to Byrne being the company man?

He still believes in what he said, but he began to despise Shooter near the end of his Fantastic Four run (he claims Shooter was pushing heavy editorial interference after Byrne was announced to be working on Superman) and he ditched Marvel when they canceled his X-Men: The Hidden Years comic.
>>
>>78399446
Is he even a good artist? All I know about him is that he called Gwen his " daughter" ( which is weird since he sin't Stan Lee or Steve Ditko) and he and Frank Cho continue to have a childish argument across twitter

People still talk about Bryne's attitude and actions because he was a killer artist in the 80's with Uncanny X-Men, Alpha Flight, Fantastic Four, She-Hulk, Man of Steel, etc
>>
>>78399604
Like i said, a potential, future cunt in comic industry.... Regarding of their feud (which is over, thankfully). Frank Cho answering in a way comic artist can, a playful and cheeky art banter. I'm siding with Cho because of that.
>>
>>78396627

Lol do you go to people putting out actual arguments about mass shootings and why they happen, usually with direct quotes from terrorists and attempted mass shooters, and call them closet mass shooters because they use fancy talk that make your head no feel good?
>>
>>78399711
Give me a quick rundown of the feud?
>>
>>78397697
I agree, I'd be annoyed if someone gave something of mine that's valuable to a child to play with.
>>
>>78395666
well Satan he's right about how to save the industry and how speculation with comics is basically a scam.

However this is Byrne so I'm gonna focus on his casual reference to murdering people and his pedophilia.
>>
>>78400211
>Give me a quick rundown of the feud?

Cho drawn Spider-Gwen in cheeky Spider-Woman pose (the one that caused SJW outrage).
Robbi got triggered, came gun blazing internet bravado, calling on how dared Cho drawing Gwen "his daughter" in such lewd way, down to threatening Cho with physical harm whenever they bump into each other in Con.
Cho be like "Huh?". Then reply Robbi in humorous way, next thing we know, "Outrage Gwen" popped up on every Cho fan commission arts. Robbi really took the issue personally, keep throwing tantrum on twitter. While Cho keep feeding him the fuel with more Outrage Gwen drawings.
At some point Robbi declared Cho should thank him cuz he making Cho famous up to that point. Cho should sent Robbi gift basket. In return, Cho do sent Robbi gift basket, filled with Comic Book for Dummy, How to Draw, and Vaseline for operation butthurt.
Meanwhile, plenty of industry insiders came into Cho defense.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>78400826
Hilarious. Sad, but hilarious
>>
>>78395934

Fraction is not a cunt. That's the worst of it. He's actually a really nice guy. Or so I hear.

And yet I hate all of his Marvel work with the passion of a million exploding repulsor reactors.

Whatever the fuck those are.
>>
>>78396001
>Seek the youngest, strongest, most healthy, for breeding purposes.

But not kids, dumbass. A child's odds of producing healthy offspring are very lean.
>>
>>78397697

He meant 'Aquaman doesn't matter'.

>>78397761

It's so goddamned sad.
>>
>>78399711
Cho was just as immature as Rodriguez. They're both faggots and can go fuck themselves.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.